Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Type Mating Calls

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ok, seriously, my mating call is just being the way I am and what happens is that the, and I mean THE, LSE who likes me, usually a neighbor, friend, cousin, etc, will say things like "Maritsa, go to work, you're not rich, you need to bring home money." Hence, taking me out of the state of complacency or my deeply frozen empathetic emotional state of the moment, especially if that moment was created by a situation where I'm helping the LSE talk about their emotions, share their worries with me. I am naturally the kind of person who will let you, give you time to share your emotions, to pour out your feelings and because this is who I am, I don't jump to external activity, the next thing to do, when I'm involved in listening and helping you deal with your problems, giving you support, a friend, an ear. In this situation, an LSE, being the controlling authoritarians, decide they are done with discussing their emotional stuff with me and say "time for you to do the next thing" which may be go to work, do the laundry, etc. I let the LSE direct my activities, in their authoritarian fashion.

Love those LSE

Don't judge me, I did tell people that I'm good at doing Fi and I am.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 10-21-2012 at 02:29 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    You just aren't hitting them hard enough.

I dunno with Gammas it has to be functional first. I wouldn't say I have any particular mating call.
    Yes, as a gamma I am most impressed by proper club swinging etiquette. When I get hit in the head poorly it's not even that I'm still conscious is the problem, it's that I could never let myself be with someone who was just so... Dysfunctional at club swinging.
    Easy Day

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    You can start by changing all the mating calls from what they listen for to what they say to stop the confusion.
    Yeah I am considering it. That would probably help.
    What is a utopia? A dream unrealized, but not unrealizable. -- Joseph Dejacque
    EII (INFj) - 9w1 - INFP - Scorpio - Hufflepuff
    Johari - Fediverse

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    Why SEEs always gotta be referenced as females? I feel like the only man lady bug.

and I'm always identifying with the boy characters, the dating advice and remonstrances for men, and the males stereotypes. Sigh. Hug

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taknamay View Post
    Oh, I see. I will fix it

EDIT: Wait, I still don't understand how to organize this. Can you help?
    ILI Help, I stare at you (the SEE) when you're (the SEE) not looking because you're (the SEE) full of beautiful life, but when you look in my (the ILI's) direction, (you [the SEE]are the center of attention, and to show you (the SEE) I'm (the ILI is) looking at you (the SEE) like all the other people are who are smiling at your (the SEE's)antics might be disadvantageous) then I I(the ILI)will look away from you (the SEE) . . . into the ether like I (the ILI) am autistic and intellectual and grasping the patterns in the universe--and from my (the ILI's)peripheral vision and from people who confide in me (the ILI), it works. You (the SEE)stop like the sun in the sky and just sort of stare at me (the ILI).

If you (the SEE) clearly like me (the ILI), too, I (the ILI)may then be very straightforward about liking you (the SEE).

SEE I will make one or two moves, like buying you (the ILI) a drink and stating that you're (the ILI is) attractive, but I (the SEE) will shy away at any sign that I (theSEE) misinterpret to mean you (the ILI)are not cuddling with me (the SEE) this very second.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Sure it does.

What the fuck...O_O. *Culture Shock*.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    ILI Help, I stare at you (the SEE) when you're (the SEE) not looking because you're (the SEE) full of beautiful life, but when you look in my (the ILI's) direction, (you [the SEE]are the center of attention, and to show you (the SEE) I'm (the ILI is) looking at you (the SEE) like all the other people are who are smiling at your (the SEE's)antics might be disadvantageous) then I I(the ILI)will look away from you (the SEE) . . . into the ether like I (the ILI) am autistic and intellectual and grasping the patterns in the universe--and from my (the ILI's)peripheral vision and from people who confide in me (the ILI), it works. You (the SEE)stop like the sun in the sky and just sort of stare at me (the ILI).

If you (the SEE) clearly like me (the ILI), too, I (the ILI)may then be very straightforward about liking you (the SEE).

SEE I will make one or two moves, like buying you (the ILI) a drink and stating that you're (the ILI is) attractive, but I (the SEE) will shy away at any sign that I (theSEE) misinterpret to mean you (the ILI)are not cuddling with me (the SEE) this very second.
    Yay! Thank you for your help
    What is a utopia? A dream unrealized, but not unrealizable. -- Joseph Dejacque
    EII (INFj) - 9w1 - INFP - Scorpio - Hufflepuff
    Johari - Fediverse

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and I'm always identifying with the boy characters, the dating advice and remonstrances for men, and the males stereotypes. Sigh. Hug
    If we're being completely honest; I'm a lot more effeminate than I let on. I love the hell out of the entire Rom Com genere and I cry at all the sad parts. In fact that's part of the reason it's so difficult for me to read books with female main characters. Every main character inevitably has a love interest and I don't want to fall in love with a dude.

I did love the Merlin series though, and to be frank if I were transported to another world and met the teenage incarnate of the greatest wizard of all time... Well I don't think being a female would really even change how quickly my pants would drop.

I'm getting better as I mature. I'm reading Room now. It's really good, really creepy but good.
    Easy Day

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Nanashi, SEE love you; you're gorgeous (I've been told this ). They may be slightly intimidated by your beauty. Other than that, a little encouragement from you will send any SEE swimming for you. Trust me.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Where are the LSE? I want to see how they mate call.

@Jadae2point0
    @Sol
    @leckysupport
    @moredhel
    -

Creepy-pokeball

...I'm not a animal, sans for the Homo sapiens part of the equation.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae2point0 View Post
    ...I'm not a animal, sans for the Homo sapiens part of the equation.
    What do you do to call those lady chicks in LOL (that is all kinds of wrong). Do you flirt, joke around, give them a massage. Ok, you're LSE, you go by the flow. I got it.
    -

Creepy-pokeball

I r so confused ?!?!?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You see a hot chick, standing somewhere, what do you do?
    -

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    You see a hot chick, standing somewhere, what do you do?
    Pass by and wonder whys he is wearing clothes that are attracting attention to herself, and then look at whatever next catches me eye. In other words, there are a lot of pretty girls out there in the world, so why bother with one that has absolutely no immediate relation to myself? ie. I r not an animallllll.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Pass by and wonder whys he is wearing clothes that are attracting attention to herself, and then look at whatever next catches me eye. In other words, there are a lot of pretty girls out there in the world, so why bother with one that has absolutely no immediate relation to myself? ie. I r not an animallllll.
    You mean to tell me that the only way that any girl can get to be with an LSE or you is to form some immediate relation to you?
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 10-24-2012 at 07:50 PM.
    -

Creepy-pokeball

No, some men are whores A lot of people perceive both consent , appropriatenes, meaning, etc. in very different lights.

I had a friend get someone pregnant in his sleep while camping. He has whored around his entire life, and no one was shocked due to his perception of women -- kind of like food. If it had been me, my friends would be shocked. When we used to walk to stores together, for example, and we were behind someone, he would (not joking) attempt to decide if she was a virgin or not by the way she carried herself. I was almost always in the, "Okay, you can shut up and quit being gross," category. My best friend would call him stupid. Then they would argue about the logistics, and I would daydream elsewhere or be amused over their banter. Realistically, this is why I was called arrogant by them, since my morals were different than theirs, which is likely because I was brought up in a much different fashion than either of them.

People are just different, and my examples would be more sociologically related than socionics-related.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I had a friend get someone pregnant in his sleep while camping.
    what? was he raped?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    what? was he raped?
    No, I think it's an example of whoring man.
    -

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

its kind of hard to whore yourself out on purpose while you're unconscious?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

its kind of hard to whore yourself out on purpose while you're unconscious?
    I don't know the exacts of differing human biological functions, but presuming someone could be really horny all the time, may not have trouble doing it. (Don't quote me on this.)
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Where are the LSE? I want to see how they mate call.
    Where are the LSE? Do you mean where is the LSE [input] or where are the LSEs [at]?

Jadae is EIE. Moredhel hasn't been around lately. I don't know about the others.
    I already gave input as an LSE. If you want male LSE input, I wish you lick getting a straight answer from Absurd.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Jadae is EIE.
    why?
    Abbie, I'm his dual. Don't you think I would be able to tell if he's LSE or not?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Abbie, let me give you a little insight about Jadae;

he's aesthetic, from the way he dresses to the way he maintains his home.
    Although he loves people, and company, as well as being a gracious host, joking around with people, etc, shift him to serious matters, he becomes quite serious and austere.
    -

Creepy-pokeball

what? was he raped?
    I guess. It was his millionth "camping trip," which essentially means he signed up to go whoring with morons for the millionth time. Lets just say he doesnt actually know how to go camping, and he knows a lot about sex, tents, and alcohol.

Creepy-pokeball

Where are the LSE? Do you mean where is the LSE [input] or where are the LSEs [at]?

Jadae is EIE. Moredhel hasn't been around lately. I don't know about the others.
    I already gave input as an LSE. If you want male LSE input, I wish you lick getting a straight answer from Absurd.
    Woman, go organize mah socks.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nanashi, SEE love you; you're gorgeous (I've been told this ). They may be slightly intimidated by your beauty. Other than that, a little encouragement from you will send any SEE swimming for you. Trust me.
    wow, I sometimes look like crap. thank you for this flattering appraisal.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    If we're being completely honest; I'm a lot more effeminate than I let on. I love the hell out of the entire Rom Com genere and I cry at all the sad parts. In fact that's part of the reason it's so difficult for me to read books with female main characters. Every main character inevitably has a love interest and I don't want to fall in love with a dude.

I did love the Merlin series though, and to be frank if I were transported to another world and met the teenage incarnate of the greatest wizard of all time... Well I don't think being a female would really even change how quickly my pants would drop.

I'm getting better as I mature. I'm reading Room now. It's really good, really creepy but good.
    I have had the exact same problem with relating so much to male characters that it got disturbing to me psychologically because I'd identify so closely I'd process the story AS him, and then...in would come his female love interest--awkward. i just rewrite the pronouns now. easy fix.

and it's helped that I've since then met a lot of ESFp males who like cuddly warm animals, fun things, clothes, and parties. and it helps I know about personality theories now. gender stereotypes don't make much sense to me because so many don't apply to me or the men that inspire my rawr-ing.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

wow, I sometimes look like crap. thank you for this flattering appraisal.
    My brother's used to how ILI looks in just about any circumstance. My mother's one. And, yes, she's had a lot of different days.
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

why?
    Abbie, I'm his dual. Don't you think I would be able to tell if he's LSE or not?
    Maritsa, I'm an LSE. Don't you think I would be able to tell whether he's my identical or not?

Abbie, let me give you a little insight about Jadae;

he's aesthetic, from the way he dresses to the way he maintains his home.
    Although he loves people, and company, as well as being a gracious host, joking around with people, etc, shift him to serious matters, he becomes quite serious and austere.
    EIEs are very particular about the way they dress and live. It's not for aesthetic reasons; it's probably for reputation.
    You think the latter only applies to LSEs? Have you actually talked to any EIEs in person? I have.

(He doesn't even self-type LSE. He told me he put that there as a joke because of you.)

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

(He doesn't even self-type LSE. He told me he put that there as a joke because of you.)
    What? When?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ok well, let's say that both LSE and EIE are aesthetic, now is EIE preference for Si? Things that make them feel comfortable or not?
    -

Creepy-pokeball

Abbie, when, lol.

Creepy-female

Sudden Clarity Clarence moment: Maritsa's erratic behavior must be one giant LSE mating call.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Sudden Clarity Clarence moment: Maritsa's erratic behavior must be one giant LSE mating call.
    YES. *kisses*
    -

Creepy-female

YES. *kisses*
    Mwah!!

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Every main character inevitably has a love interest and I don't want to fall in love with a dude.
    There's a difference between not wanting something and it happening anyway. But I hope you're just not gay at all and it's more of an impossibility for you so you don't have heartache. But who knows you could be all closet case gay. I'll love u either way.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the idea that the IEI is the one doing all the flirting. I'm kinda like bigfoot yelling PRETTY KITTY and then they get scared and run away and I resume being forever alone.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    There's a difference between not wanting something and it happening anyway. But I hope you're just not gay at all and it's more of an impossibility for you so you don't have heartache. But who knows you could be all closet case gay. I'll love u either way.
    Well I don't think I am. In HS there's all this social pressure to be straight, and that's compounded by the place I grew up that sort of had not just a negative view of homosexuality but an evil one. Being gay didn't just mean you were gay, it meant you were a rapist and a pedophile too. At minimum. I was so incredibly afraid that if I were attracted to a man it meant I was by nature evil. In HS I couldn't even admit that I loved chick flicks out of fear of being ridiculed.

Then I went to college and joined a theatre program. I made gay friends, and was exposed to gay 'culture'. It completely changed my perspective. It allowed me to see what being gay meant, and that there wasn't anything inherently wrong with it. Now I know that I'm probably not gay, and even if I was that doesn't really change who I am. Now I'm slightly more comfortable admitting that I like things like sappy love stories and Matthew Mcconaughey films.

Now? Maybe I am gay. I don't really care that much if I am either way. Love is love; gender don't change that.
    Easy Day

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Abbie, when, lol.
    Months ago, when I questioned it.

Ok well, let's say that both LSE and EIE are aesthetic, now is EIE preference for Si? Things that make them feel comfortable or not?
    In my opinion, EIEs dress for others (because they're the ones who will see it) and LSEs dress for themselves (because they're the ones who will feel it).

And of course EIEs don't have a preference for Si; that's basic socionics.

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Does that mean I've been responding to a female's mating call?!

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast