TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Engaging the ID

So I was thinking about how using our ID can make us powerful

Take an SEI as an example. They have SeFi in the ID, which we can theoretically (many are gonna disagree, but well) see as a different version of a SEE inside them.

SEE are known for being popular achievers, whereas SEI are known for being talented underachievers. So If the SEI used his ID more he could give strong SEE vibes to outsiders.

Of course this doesnt' apply to all types, but I'm thinking that engaging our ID can transform our lives and help us get that extra cash.
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think Britney Spears is a SEI who did this and got the extra cash. I thought she was SEE before but now I think She's SEI with too much ID engaging.

On the other hand, while this can make some to get money, I think this makes you potentially unfitting for duality (or relationships in general?) in most cases.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

All strong functions are used good. Just lesser than strong valued ones as people care lesser about to be good there. This lesser is significant.
    Also there is a problem for IR - influences on your weak nonvalued regions often annoy and exhaust, so even if your superego human will be relatively nice in your superid - he'll compensate this by annoying in your superego region.

Unlike with all weak functions which are generally below social norms. What is more noticable where a human deals with noncommon situations or is weakened by something alike stresses.

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I think Britney Spears is a SEI who did this and got the extra cash. I thought she was SEE before but now I think She's SEI with too much ID engaging.

On the other hand, while this can make some to get money, I think this makes you potentially unfitting for duality (or relationships in general?) in most cases.
    Yeah, but thinking more I just realized that even though our ID is not fit for our duals, displaying it may actually attract them (or scare them away?) more easily, because they tend to be much more conscious of their weaknesses in our ID (their SuperID).

So it seems that our duals are attracted to our Ego over time when they're undualized, whereas they can be immediately attracted to our ID (think for example how much more attractive are conflictors from a distance). And over time you would have to switch from displaying the ID to the Ego (because they'll start to be repelled the more they realize they don't really like our ID)

This makes complete sense to me, but I might be wrong of course
    Last edited by BrainlessSquid; 11-23-2020 at 02:43 PM.
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!