Thread: 1st ever and last

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shay View Post
    Mostly I test as an IN type. Have moved between the INF's a bit as thought I was not mathmatical or computer literate enough to be an INT type. However INTp female profile fits me well as do some other aspects regarding this type.
    Here's a thread about my type from a few months back and you will find a post from yourself at #18.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...388-Old-photos

I shall further consider what you have written.
    You are ILI because you are like my mom. She never listens to me. And your husband is SEE. You were right. You two were always duals. You sounded more SEE to me when we first interacted because you were probably more like your husband.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    You are ILI because you are like my mom. She never listens to me. And your husband is SEE. You were right. You two were always duals. You sounded more SEE to me when we first interacted because you were probably more like your husband.
    Can we have a confirm on that :-)

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

FINAL.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Lol yes. Final

I didn't need to give that . Your life is so self evident of duality.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    Eie/Ese still fit you.
    I think you're an Eie who is playing the eii archetype and has forgotten how to step out of her role when she returned home.
    Is this the mu school of eie's? Maybe there's nothing but eie's on this forum playing play-pretend.There's no Fe in Maritsa's ego. Emotional reaction =/ Fe.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Point out where you saw Fe.

I don't care for speculation on her motives.

How is it not apparent? I see it just fine.

Do note that Fi subtype of EII will not show as much Ne as the Ne subtype or the Ne base types.
    see my disclaimer in her post. In general I see Fe more then Ne yes, to the point where i believe it's both stronger and more valued.

I do do know that subtypes can differ and yes I speculate on her motives, which are part of getting an accurate depiction of her character.

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Is this the mu school of eie's? Maybe there's nothing but eie's on this forum playing play-pretend.There's no Fe in Maritsa's ego. Emotional reaction =/ Fe.
    I'm "mu school of socionics" if there's such a thing and if it matters to you.
    She asked to be typed, I do so with a disclaimer that it's mostly my personal intuition. No need to discuss much then is there?

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shay, do you think you and your husband are ILI/SEE Duals?
    I don't know any ILI/SEE Duals, and I really wonder about what that duality looks like. And I am hoping and praying for my husband's daughter to find a SEE guy to love and marry...
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

EII – INFj – Dostoyevsky (Fi-Ne)
    SLI – ISTp – Gabin (Si-Te)

Relations in this dyad are similar to activity relations of Gamma introverts in that they occur between two introverted, constructivist types; however, unlike the Gamma example these relations are between two positivists. That is, both people are expecting only the best from each other, and each wants to offer his help and be of good service. SLI is quite impressed by EII's kindness, tact, and gentleness. Well-wishing, accommodating, and optimistically oriented SLI also initially makes a favorable impression on his activity partner. Relationship takes a very positive turn if the goals and objectives of both partners coincide. They may find themselves to be quite worthy of each other and soon legaslize their union, since both of them are strategic types that strive to reach their desired goals quickly. Their mutual positivism prevents them from spending much time imagining and contemplating possible pitfalls, negative outcomes, and potential deterioration of relations.

@anndelise the above explains how strategic types like to reach their desired goals quickly. You had that confused in your analysis of judicious and whatever. for the record. You're incorrect in your understanding of the dichotomies or you've referenced a bad source either way I'm not going to get into meaning with you because I find it hard to talk to you because you think and act like you're always right. Which isn't fair a d it intimidating for others to have a discussion with you. I'm simply pointing it out for your reference and what I would like to happen is for you to change that part of your analysis. Thanks

SLI feels most comfortable in a relationship where there is some distance, while EII strives to keep very short interpersonal distances, from which he tries not to retreat and "lose ground". Over time, EII's emotionality increases, which begins to annoy the SLI, because he is oriented at flexible, manipulative emotional influence of his dual IEE. It is imperative for SLI that his partner is able to emotionally adjust to him and manipulate the interpersonal distance, but EII cannot manipulate and adjust their distance by using his emotions, since EII's aspect of "ethics of emotions" is in inert position. Instead, the EII is oriented to "constantly approach", all the time shortening the distance between him and another person. Thus SLI has no choice but to create this distance himself. This he accomplishes by either moving away from his "activity" partner or by showing deliberate indifference to his feelings and needs.
    wishes to save the relationship. She first attempts to softly and gently persuade him to reconsider, which he, of course, does not. Then she tries to find out the true reason behind him not wishing to come over, but he doesn't know himself - he simply feels that he does not want to come and see her today, that is all. She is now offended and voices her accusations and reprimands, which are followed by demonstrative alienation. Now this he tries to prevent, and upon seeing that he is losing her he says: "okay, wait, I will come over," and arrives in the morning.

n dyad, there is some displacement and readjustment of dominant priorities: attempting to predict the behavior Gabin, Dostoevsky has to put more emphasis on his creative function Ne, "intuition of opportunities". His leading function of "ethics of relations" begins to fade into the background for two reasons: EII notices that SLI is very sensitive to any ethical analysis and sorting out of relations, and, in addition, over time, EII becomes more sure that his partner is loyal and dedicated, but not too obligated to fulfill his promises - and this fact makes the EII rely even more on his intuition - that is, attempt to act more flexibly and spontaneously i.e. irrationally.

Thus, EII begins to take on the subtype of IEE. Still, here are a couple of questions: How well can he take on this subtype? How will this development affect his actions and his behavior? How will this mend his relationship with SLI?

The answer to these questions is well illustrated by an example of a married couple who had lived in such activity union for over sixty years. Here the woman is of type EII and the man is of type SLI. They met, became friends and fell in love while they were still in early adolescence. They spent time together in a company of mutual friends and very quickly started feeling pulled towards each other. Very soon everyone was thinking of them as the "bride" and the "groom", although the "bride" was still a girl and related to her "groom" as an elder brother (since both of them grew up without parents and were left to themselves). They married right after the revolution - he had just served in the army, and during
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    I see your reasoning here; its reasonable. But I say no to ESI for her.

A longtime EII friend I know also posts plenty of pictures of herself (on Facebook). Maybe because she is photogenic, like Maritsa? Also she is just comfortable/okay with having a public face. She doesn't feel unsafe about it, like I do, having her stuff out there. I also don't like how it limits what I can say if everyone knows my real name, my face, my occupation, etc. - and I have to watch my words. I very much value freedom to express myself openly. My EII friend has all that out there -- but maybe that's it - its actually NOT all out there. She has no problem editing herself as she goes. Probably because "I"'s think before they speak more? Particularly Ij's. I have the Ep problem of not doing that. The words come out unfiltered, as I am thinking them. But not having my real identity out there gives me the freedom of not considering all the ramifications of what I say before I say it.

My EII friend also did Match.com dating or one of those online dating sites for a long time. We'd both married and divorced around the same time and were both single moms to boys... but her life was a lot more fun than mine, due to her social life dating. I was just not secure "advertising myself" that way. She encouraged me and I tried to do a write up of myself but its sounded so cheesy and I just did not want to have someone judge me by a stupid limiting paragraph. Plus I was so afraid of having creeps take me on dates. But my EII friend was not afraid of any of this. I think it was the Postivist part of her, and maybe the J vs. P. The J in her was not afraid to limit herself to a paragraph or a picture, and the J and Postivist in her had confidence she would cut off any bad eggs if she had to. The Negativist in me imagined the worst scenarios in this strange dating scene (I wanted the dating scene I was at home with - you meet someone, you feel a connection, then you date) ...

I don't know if Maritsa ever tried online dating but I could see her viewing it like my friend. Just an interesting way to have a social life and maybe make a connection with someone...
    I love you and applejacks who never so much needed to consider an analysis of me to be able to tell from my nature and using your intuition about the dynamics of my family to figure out that I'm a part of your wonderful and warm group.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't know any ILI/SEE Duals, and I really wonder about what that duality looks like. And I am hoping and praying for my husband's daughter to find a SEE guy to love and marry...
    Yes. She wrote about it. When I find it I'll link it to you.
    -

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love you and applejacks who never so much needed to consider an analysis of me to be able to tell from my nature and using your intuition about the dynamics of my family to figure out that I'm a part of your wonderful and warm group.
    Aw thanks. Other types' analytic analysis's probably seem boring to some of us. IEEs often have a quick and sure knowing, and can sometimes be highly accurate with it. And yes, Deltas can seem to us Delta's to be wonderful and warm... to others, Delta's are too serious or dull, can't have fun, too restrained, etc...

Yes. She wrote about it. When I find it I'll link it to you.
    Great! I'd like to see it!
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Aw thanks. Other types' analytic analysis's probably seem boring to some of us. IEEs often have a quick and sure knowing, and can sometimes be highly accurate with it. And yes, Deltas can seem to us Delta's to be wonderful and warm... to others, Delta's are too serious or dull, can't have fun, too restrained, etc...

Great! I'd like to see it!
    I just linked it by mentioning her post to you.
    -

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Maybe sometimes she just has a hankering for validation...

I've always considered you EII/INFj, Subteigh, but suddenly I have this thought that you strike me as ILI/INTp... its the persistent negative/analytic skeptical-ness (which also comes out when you and I discuss religion) that makes me think it. I am not saying I guess that as your type - only that it just crossed my mind. I have not given it much thought/analysis. (But I wonder if you ever considered that type for yourself?)
    You say sometimes as though it was infrequent and mild, rather than frequent aggressive haranguing that is comparable no other individual on the history of this forum. She certainly does not have a natural state of restfulness and inner harmony...she is CONSTANTLY hassling others.

I post a thread recently in Anything Goes with photos from throughout my life...she instantly uses it as a resource for attempting to type me elsewhere on the forum. She starts another thread on her type and responds negatively to neutral comments. She starts a thread requesting advice on an intertype relationship issue...instantly escalates things in response to my posts, as though she was responding to an existential threat.

It is part of a long history of such negative behaviours carried out by her, including for example haranguing people in the Delta Lounge thread (and the Delta subforum at large), as well as threads like the Unofficial Members Picture thread...there is an unspoken rule (if not explicitly invoked from time to time) that you do not disrupt such threads with battle-typing or any other hostilities: she was repeatedly gone against this over the years and seems utterly oblivious to this code. There are several individuals who have caused no offence to anyone in the years they have been on this forum only to been hassled and burned by Maritsa. She simply cannot let people be.

As to my thoughts on religion, I don't think hating fundamentalist savagery such as the doctrine of eternal damnation and being in favour of the scientific method are specifically indicative of type in the 21st century. I agree we should aspire to be positive, hence my surprise to learn you still follow Catholic doctrine.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Maritsa i can see why people might suggest other xxFj types for you. sometimes i think you come across as having Passionate communication style (ExFx), or being Decisive (Se-Ni) or Obstinate (4D Fe or Ti) in Reinin dichotomies. and you continue to clash with many Deltas on the forum, but that could be due to reasons not necessarily related to socionics (i think you could be sx/so stacking which can be intense and divisive, etc.), but socionics reasons shouldn't be discounted, either.

but yea, i don't blame others for not typing you EII, but try not to take it as a personal attack when people question your self-typing. also, try resisting the urge to retype people just because they don't think you're EII. many people won't respond well to your frequent retyping attempts, especially when you don't respond well yourself, when they try retyping you just remember that you're Maritsa, not a type!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    @Maritsa i can see why people might suggest other xxFj types for you. sometimes i think you come across as having Passionate communication style (ExFx), or being Decisive (Se-Ni) or Obstinate (4D Fe or Ti) in Reinin dichotomies. and you continue to clash with many Deltas on the forum, but that could be due to reasons not necessarily related to socionics (i think you could be sx/so stacking which can be intense and divisive, etc.), but socionics reasons shouldn't be discounted, either.

but yea, i don't blame others for not typing you EII, but try not to take it as a personal attack when people question your self-typing. also, try resisting the urge to retype people just because they don't think you're EII. many people won't respond well to your frequent retyping attempts, especially when you don't respond well yourself, when they try retyping you just remember that you're Maritsa, not a type!
    Typing others is part of me being a strategic type. Not being Judicious. Because when I decide to go for the goal I do it.I quote the activity relationship down this thread that explains this
    -

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Typing others is part of me being a strategic type
    Tactical types do it too.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    Tactical types do it too.
    They are slower
    -

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Typing others is part of me being a strategic type. Not being Judicious. Because when I decide to go for the goal I do it.I quote the activity relationship down this thread that explains this
    ok, i think i see your reasoning here, though i'll point out that EIE is also a Strategic type, so this doesn't solely apply to EII.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

They are slower
    Why are they slower? Because they aren't as focused on the end goal so don't need to arrive at a type right away? Or something else?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ok, i think i see your reasoning here, though i'll point out that EIE is also a Strategic type, so this doesn't solely apply to EII.
    We both know that EIE could give two shots about making typing of others a serious hobby.
    -

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

We both know that EIE could give two shots about making typing of others a serious hobby.
    no, i don't "know" that about EIEs, i don't know why you're assuming i think that

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We probably are duals and I'm as dualized as one can be as we've been together since what seems forever.
    Husband still puts up with me no matter what! He is my best friend in this world and It's very easy being together, we can discuss anything, make and enact on future plans, joke, play, tease, forgive and everything else.

I see that @Maritsa linked you a post I made on ILI female and SEE male. Hope that is a little helpful on the subject and that your husband's daughter if she is an ILI type attracts herself an awesome SEE.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

8. EII. The need to dominate.

For Dostoevsky it is important to be the one who directs, teaches, and instructs.

Because along with the one who adds redundant, esoteric, intellectually impractical parts of my duality to a practical dual, I have certain authority too as stated above and I exercise that as I am everywhere. Because that is me.
    -

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

That doesn't wash as an explanation. You are very singular and aggressive in the way you type others, the frequency at which you do it, the "confirmed and final" -ity of it. The extent to which you do it is unique to the forum, nevermind being peculiar for an EII-type.

The way you clutch at straws and have a piecemeal, inconsistent approach to typing others really does seem like poor to me (not even -role). You confirm you prejudices with a highly subjective focus on VI (with "J-necks" and "P-necks" etc., that you have never convincingly explained). You revert to simplistic arguments to suit your own ends, such as now attempting to explain one aspect of your behaviour as being an exemplary example of one Reinin dichotomy (rather than focusing on the meat-and-bones IMs). "Typing others is part of me being a strategic type" does not explain what is more readily evident: your high levels of energy, your permanent state of restlessness, and your lack of inner harmony.

Further to this, I think those who don't have you on ignore generally give you an easy time considering your link to Rod Novichkov, which you never satisfactorily explained. You claimed to have been taught Socionics by him (including this VI technique I think), and cited him as an expert. He was shown to be a fraud who was only focused on making a quick buck (even getting his girlfriend to pose as a co-author in attempt to add to the apparent expertise. I noticed that his typing statistics (that he allegedly observed in the real world) were very similar to your own (in regards your typings of forum members) e.g. having an especially high numbers of sensing types.

This combined with your obvious charade at pretending (or at least overdoing the role) to be an EII, even on many occasions when simply being a natural human being would have been normal means that I don't consider the quest to finalise and confirm your Socionics type to been fruitful (especially if the quest must begin at EII, and behind a gun turret).

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

8. EII. The need to dominate.

For Dostoevsky it is important to be the one who directs, teaches, and instructs.

Because along with the one who adds redundant, esoteric, intellectually impractical parts of my duality to a practical dual, I have certain authority too as stated above and I exercise that as I am everywhere. Because that is me.
    You cannot just keep reverting to quoting each and every block of one type to "prove" you are a type. You frequently miss the point that each and every type, as defined, has an expertise. You could use the EIE, IEI, SLE...etc. descriptions to make the exact same vague counter-argument you are making. You never seem to look at the whole picture, but quote one word or concept at a type, and attempt to make everything murky.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

EIE are far more aware of their actions, they are polite, poetic, whispy. Proper. They forecast events and are everything else that Beta are. I'm not those things.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

EIE are far more aware of their actions, they are polite, poetic, whispy. Proper. They forecast events and are everything else that Beta are. I'm not those things.
    I've already argued that you seem highly ignorant of the nuances of what people are saying in written communication (even in general terms). You are also, as has been evidenced by your denials, unable to pick up on the level of discord you have caused in the forum with your antics (I don't think I caused so much discord even amongst my opponents when I was admin here!). You also don't pick up on unspoken rules of the forum or focus on maintaining a sense of harmony. You seem to be pursuing someone aggressively over someone's type in the Delta Lounge (usually completely unprompted, and often unwelcome) one day, and then passing the time of day with someone else the next day (usually one of those few you haven't managed to totally alienate and/or retype). ...I should reiterate that I value you more as a human being than as an EII (or indeed any type, or even none), even if you don't. It is just unfortunate that I feel unable to commonly express sympathy with you or happiness in regard your day-to-day affairs, on account of suspecting you of being a fraud as well as seeing the nuisance you cause on the forums.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    I've already argued that you seem highly ignorant of the nuances of what people are saying in written communication (even in general terms). You are also, as has been evidenced by your denials, unable to pick up on the level of discord you have caused in the forum with your antics (I don't think I caused so much discord even amongst my opponents when I was admin here!). You also don't pick up on unspoken rules of the forum or focus on maintaining a sense of harmony. You seem to be pursuing someone aggressively over someone's type in the Delta Lounge (usually completely unprompted, and often unwelcome) one day, and then passing the time of day with someone else the next day (usually one of those few you haven't managed to totally alienate and/or retype). ...I should reiterate that I value you more as a human being than as an EII (or indeed any type, or even none), even if you don't. It is just unfortunate that I feel unable to commonly express sympathy with you or happiness in regard your day-to-day affairs, on account of suspecting you of being a fraud as well as seeing the nuisance you cause on the forums.
    You can't in general express sympathy you are Fe polr
    -

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

you are exactly proving my point...you cannot even get the general vibe of what people are telling you.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa
    @anndelise the above explains how strategic types like to reach their desired goals quickly. You had that confused in your analysis of judicious and whatever. for the record. You're incorrect in your understanding of the dichotomies or you've referenced a bad source either way I'm not going to get into meaning with you because I find it hard to talk to you because you think and act like you're always right. Which isn't fair a d it intimidating for others to have a discussion with you. I'm simply pointing it out for your reference and what I would like to happen is for you to change that part of your analysis. Thanks
    No, I won't change my analysis of you not displaying judiciousness nor Delta's Ne-.

Nor do I have a desire to engage with you in discussion over socionics' concepts. I don't believe you engage in these discussions with good faith, good intent, nor with decent understanding of socionics' concepts, of yourself, nor of people in general.

I only responded in this thread because you called me into it. I have no desire to continue.

May you have a good weekend.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Really? All you talk about is stuff that you read in the news. You don't try to mitigate relationships. You've been on this forum longer than I and my friend list far exceeds yours. Your social interactions are too tame and withdrawn pouting directly at fe polr
    I found you wanting when you made this "friends list" argument before (I replied in the thread): essentially, I commented that your focus on public displays of "friendship", as you obviously think a cold friends list represents, as a laughable argument to demonstrate your :Fi-ness. Partly because it was ridiculous, but also because it seemed so anti-EII to make such a public display, and further to use as an argument of force rather than reason (an argument of "Look who has the numbers" rather than an analysis of personality traits, or a reflection of preferred friendship styles. I would think for example that an primary ego type would favour few friendships over the many, and "quality over quantity" (this second phrase is more controversial, but I think people will understand what I'm saying: extroverts may not say they value quantity of quality, but rather say they focus on enjoying a range of personalities for example).

Crispi LII
    Slater ILE
    Eliza IEE
    Ssmall IEE
    Matthew IEE
    Applejack IEE
    Cbelle IEE
    Clowns LII
    Kim IEE
    Pianosinger IEE

Countless others of other types.
    But I notice even after you made this "argument" a few days ago...you still thought it wise to go and post the second post I've quoted here.

This is a thread where you have specifically asked for contributions in regards what people think your type may be, and yet your arguments have reverted to "I look like an EII", "I agree with the Reinin EII traits"...this argumentum ad populum (which can only be seen as nothing other than a visible show of force...your "support"...your "army"...telling others not to contribute if they disagree with you...and insulting people. There was no need for you to insult @Reficulris for example.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You guys can argue all you want
    -

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh really? Why do you say that?

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

You guys can argue all you want

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude, are you serious? You are having a chance at a real heart to heart here with him and this is the answer you come up with?

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

sometimes i think you come across as having Passionate communication style (ExFx),
    But...she has numerous videos of herself : D I feel she just has a peculiar type of communication and thus clashes with many.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Maritsa is this you?

If so you remind me on some level of Reese Witherspoon.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I think in addition to considering it a fruitless exercise to attempt to type Maritsa (because of her roleplaying and general lack of co-operation), it would also be unwise because assigning her to a type would do more harm than good...or at least, would not be productive. That's a similar reason as to why I do not consider it ideal to focus on typing notorious individuals of the past and present (that's not to imply that Maritsa is even a millionth as bad in terms of deeds...so I should say that I think she is a net good, if not necessarily for the balance of this forum's stability), apart from the fact that engaging in such a process destroys the soul.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    But...she has numerous videos of herself : D I feel she just has a peculiar type of communication and thus clashes with many.
    yeah i can really see that being the case. just to be clear, i wasn't necessarily trying to type Maritsa as EIE, just more point out why people may question her EII self-typing. i do think Maritsa could be EII, but if she is it's not an obvious typing IMO, and i really get why people may type her as some other xxFj. some of the things Maritsa has used to argue for EII can apply to other types as well, or are NTR. Maritsa does remind me of someone i know IRL that could be an Intuitive Ij, but whom i really can't pin down type-wise.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Eliza Thomason have you ever met @Maritsa in person?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast