Thread: Tyson Fury (new world champ heavy weight boxing)

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Tyson Fury (new world champ heavy weight boxing)

Anyone ideas on him?

I would say IEI-Fe.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    Anyone ideas on him?

I would say IEI-Fe.
    Maybe Gamma

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't understand these typing here, anything other than Se in Ego Block seems ridiculous.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    I don't understand these typing here, anything other than Se in Ego Block seems ridiculous.
    I agree. Seems SEE to me
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

it's unusual, but happens that people have good some skills and achievements in weak regions. nonvalued weak also
    also fighting needs more than just S, - it needs to think, to feel. it's not dumb mostly Se related weight-lifting. it's more like a dance

Having LSE, I have achievements in Ne and even Ni, - by nontypes predispositions and stubborn development
    Ne - VI, IR test
    Ni - successful experiments with esoterics since teenager age, thought that was very limitly. I understand by facts that telepathy exists. At now I experiment with future guessing.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    it's unusual, but happens that people have good some skills and achievements in weak regions. nonvalued weak also
    also fighting needs more than just S, - it needs to think, to feel. it's not dumb mostly Se related weight-lifting. it's more like a dance
    Yes, which is why he is SLE, as are most successful fighters (boxing, MMA, etc...). 4DSe+3DTi+2DFe is able to accurately perceive the immediate reality (instability in gait, poor posture, heavy breathing, under developed calves, whatever), find the logical inconsistencies in their opponent's actions (a propensity to lead with a certain tactic ill suited for the situation) and exploit that to their will (with the required amount of impact), while subconsciously picking up on the opponent's feeling states (also exploitable, in that they are good at goading and provoking), yet being able to remain "cool" and "unmoved." That's the perfect fighting machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Having LSE, I have achievements in Ne and even Ni, - by nontypes predispositions and stubborn development
    Ne - VI, IR test
    Ni - successful experiments with esoterics since teenager age, thought that was very limitly. I understand by facts that telepathy exists. At now I experiment with future guessing.
    You have some of the worst Ne and Ni I've ever encountered. Just because you're not as reluctant to make a guess as other weak N users, doesn't mean you're any good at it. You consistently refuse to take in new patterns and concepts that might better expand your understanding--you call most of the new theories and overlapping systems "heresy." Your rigid, stubborn ass Si still prefers to go with what you have learned half a century ago, only using your shitty Ne to negate anything that doesn't correspond to what you already know. When many people have validly pointed out flaws in your methodology, you only double down, thoroughly convinced of your delusional infallibility. That's not good Ni and Ne.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Fatboy Fury is EIE-Fe 3w2 so/sp....since he's a feeler, he's heavy on opinions but a lightweight on actual information (reality).

I cracked the VI for every socionics type and subtype. Added:

https://www.pinterest.com/socionics/eie-fe/

He's too hateful and nasty for the Ni subtype.

I had Fury's enneagram typed long before the typology community knew about Fury.

Click here for the only valid breakdown for every type, wing and stack as discovered by me, featuring 2500+ examples with youtube clips.

Expansive-self-confident gestalt is clear...

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SLE. Where that IEI came from?
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Fatboy Fury is EIE-Fe 3w2 so/sp....since he's a feeler, he's heavy on opinions but a lightweight on actual information (reality).

I cracked the VI for every socionics type and subtype. Added:

https://www.pinterest.com/socionics/eie-fe/

He's too hateful and nasty for the Ni subtype.

I had Fury's enneagram typed long before the typology community knew about Fury.

Click here for the only valid breakdown for every type, wing and stack as discovered by me, featuring 2500+ examples with youtube clips.

Expansive-self-confident gestalt is clear...
    watch this video:

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    from 9:15 on he literally says that he doesn't care about the past or the future, that he only lives for today. how the hell do people type him as intuitive...

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boxers get to have cool names.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

watch this video:

from 9:15 on he literally says that he doesn't care about the past or the future, that he only lives for today. how the hell do people type him as intuitive...
    One statement doesn't define a typing

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    SLE
    I agree with you

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A ridiculous SEE.

Not sle. No ti

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tyson Fury - ENFJ Hamlet

This is the comment you are looking for

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    A ridiculous SEE. Not sle. No ti
    I used to think so too but in this interview, the strange things he speaks seem a bit "hamletish" like "I've beaten you once in Dosseldorf" some Ni poetic stuff in there

His Se could be "hidden agenda" stuff. I mean, EIEs and LIEs like to appear tough as SEE and SLE once in a while. So now I'm leaning towards him being EIE

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE, I was wondering if he could be EIE, I guess it's still possible, but SEE just makes more sense holistically.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".