Thread: Your typing of forum members

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soulless ginger mutant View Post
    So this is the insults thread?
    F types tend to "prove" own opinions by emotions. Due to speculativity of today typology - this becomes worse.
    Such appear personal insults during typing process. The examples of such behavior were Alonzo and Delilah - the both are Fe types.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So this is the insults thread?
    not just this ^^

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    F types tend to "prove" own opinions by emotions. Due to speculativity of today typology - this becomes worse.
    Such appear personal insults during typing process. The examples of such behavior were Alonzo and Delilah - the both are Fe types.
    I hate when the people at the geriatric center grant you access to the internet.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find the emotional energy in this thread to be a bit off-putting.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"and let them have a laugh at their passions, because what they call passion is not some emotional energy but just the friction between their souls and the outside world"

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    actually they tend to tattoo my name on their forearm and never stop calling me : )

but by the amount of shit you spew, your asshole is not doing very well
    Btw, what I've experienced with my LSE is that any comment about how I'm feeling bad about smth related to our relationship is taken extremely poorly by him. Self analysis is missing, empathy too. It's extremely challenging to tell him how I feel in some relationship circumstances, what I like or dislike about how things are going, his ideal of sense perfection seems to fall apart. Granted, he can do the very same with me, voice his likes and dislikes, be sure to comment on my behaviors, our relationship, etc. I just can't do the same. I hope this is ntr, but maybe...
    Maybe your LSE sees the writings on the wall...

Per Strati on IEE (Huxley) and LSE (Stierlitz)>

Some time later LSE begins to feel that the IEE is as if playing around with him, being clever and coy, and starting up some intrigues - and for what reason? Meanwhile IEE begins feeling perplexed and disturbed by the harsh directness of his activity partner, LSE's habit to not try to slip out of the situation (thereby smoothing things out), but, to the contrary, to go for a straightforward and candid explanation, to get into very essence of relations trying to completely figure everything out. By this, observant, pedantic, very straightforward and somewhat harsh in communication LSE begins to scare the IEE, who starts to experience the ever-increasing discomfort in presence of his activator. Huxley stars feeling more and more tired of the stress and of the tightening control of the LSE and burdened by the presence. At this point, IEE will want to "slip" out of this situation and "diffuse" the distance. Now he wishes that there would be someone else in place of his spouse (and subconsciously, he is already thinking of other options).

Almost every evening, coming home from work, he would witness the same scene: various guests wandering around aimlessly in his apartment. This was an ever-changing stream of faces of friends and acquaintances, some of whom became favorites, while others disappeared as if they never existed - a full house of unfamiliar people, among whom were also his children, wandering around unsupervised. Some foreigners would be sitting in the corners and speaking obscure languages, some artists would be painting the door of his bedroom, some musicians would be playing on his piano, and some "bards" would be occupying with his guitar. He would go to the kitchen to eat, but there would be already some merry company settled there and no place for him. Among this crowd he sees his wife, but she is too involved in her conversation with another "rising star" and doesn't care about what he has to say. In short, he is constantly reminded that he is just one of many, and perhaps it would be better if he were not there at all. He goes into his office and sits there, trying to focus on his work and waiting until the guests disperse. Not all of them depart, of course, some where late for the last subway train, while others are going to stay overnight simply because they feel well in this house - they are led to different rooms for the night.

However, there were days when he could rest from these mind-blowing "hangouts" and "gatherings". Coming back from work, he would find his children home alone - this happened every time that his wife left with a group of tourists for a 3-4 day hike. These days he lived peacefully and calmly at home - more precisely, this was until he had found out what all his friends already knew - that there were no hiking trips, simply the fun moved to another apartment for these days where the next "favorite" of his wife had lived. (The address would be given to all those who have "partaken in the mystery of the communion" in advance.)

Thus, he was offered the role of the husband "cuckold" (or "old fool" from the Italian comedy) which he did not wish to accept, so their marriage dispelled very soon and in a rather trivial manner: after issuing a divorce his wife married one of the foreigners who periodically visited their apartment.

After her departure, he felt very lonely, homesick, and as soon as possible he followed after her - under the pretext of visiting their daughter ...
    Considering what we already know some of your "demons" to be... Is this why you delusionally cling to being a EII (as opposed to your IEE truth) because you're attached to some fanciful possibility that you aren't headed for this hilarious inevitability? And so if you close your eyes, wish upon a star and imagine it be so, that it will be? I'm legit concerned. Let's figure this out together.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmao aren't you people tired of making fools out of yourselves?

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope, it's boring around here. We need to be entertained somehow.

Furthermore, I'm just trying to open your eyes to a likely possibility > know better, do better.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the description doesn't correspond to anything I've ever been through. I really don't need your counseling. go read a book.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"because what they call passion is not some emotional energy but just the friction between their souls and the outside world"
    What is this sentimental Fi rubbish?

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find the emotional energy in this thread to be a bit off-putting.
    Sorry you feel uncomfortable. Seriously. What do you type as? Fe valuer? I'm interested in the notion of you being able to pick up the emotional energy between a group of people over the internet.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You’re missing the point of this forum.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    Sorry you feel uncomfortable. Seriously. What do you type as? Fe valuer? I'm interested in the notion of you being able to pick up the emotional energy between a group of people over the internet.
    calm your tits

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

calm your tits
    I've read two of your posts and love you already.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    I've read two of your posts and love you already.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

calm your tits
    And/or you could grow some balls--you're the one complaining about the "emotional energy" on a fucking internet forum. And I wasn't being facetious or disingenuous in my inquiry.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Reading through this thread goes so well with The Addams Family's theme song.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baboooshka View Post

typing drama

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baboooshka View Post
    Yes, and this is the forum's theme song:

“We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    Why are you making crap up?
    No one cares what you think, or why you think I'm some Fe type.. I don't know if you just want to get a rise out of the people here for "entertainment," like someone who has no life , or if you're just drunk and being an asshole. Why can't you think before fabricating nonsense like this...
    alcohol makes me playful

the 1st my warning on forums I got for the message written in such state
    Whenever I've called him a piss and puke soaked inebriate, I was solely relying on my intuition; it's always nice to get confirmation.

to get a fun from trolling them. to do this alike "I do nothing wrong" is especially funny
    And definitely an asshole; he thinks it's perfectly fine to routinely battle type and harass folks (based on his rinky-dink opinions) against their will and when they push back on him, he feigns innocent as if they are too "emotional" and "irrational" to heed his unsolicited, ill informed, "limited" ass readings of their personality; Personally, I don't get the notion of being civil to the uncivil--he deserves every bit of vitriol and then some. As right as I believe I am when I type folks, it would be arrogant, pig-headed, pushy and socially retarded AF to go around badgering them non stop about it. Worst part is, he's often wrong​, just too dumb and narcissistic to see it.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

calm your tits
    The amount of metaphorically added silicon makes it hard to get in grips with the actual underlying current.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist 007 View Post
    The amount of metaphorically added silicon makes it hard to get in grips with the actual underlying current.
    Better silicon than the inconsequential tumescent cysts littered across your limp, pancake tits > relatively harmless though disfigured and unappealing.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"tldr" > though you claim/aim to be, you are no serious, reliable, credible authority. You want to micro manage and control something? Start with your liver.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

There are new ppl here and I have symptomatic personality change
    Even if all I ever fucking talk about here now is my recovery
    My type should still be kinda extractable
    @Sol am I still LSI?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    @Sol am I still LSI?
    SLI?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sol am I still LSI?
    If your type will change you'll notice this by other IR effects with people.
    For me is needed your video to check what is it there.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Better silicon than the inconsequential tumescent cysts littered across your limp, pancake tits > relatively harmless though disfigured and unappealing.
    God dammit you half testicle owning manboobboi, you really know my fetish.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ashlesha FWIW...

One tactic I frequently employ (based solely on ITR) when typing someone is to go through their posting history and see how long I can tolerate reading their content. lol When it comes to those I suspect of having a sensing preference, in order of descending tolerance and interest, it goes ESI > SEE > LSI > SLE > LSE > SLI > ESE > SEI; first off, you must hold a record for the most threads created because holy shit. lol But that was good, because it gave me a lot to look at and, overall, I gotta say...was not bored [this is a shimmering endorsement, btw, because I'm easily bored], which leads me to type you ESI. Even if SF (se and fi > si and fe) content does not immediately grab or command my attention, the more I'm exposed to it, the more I find myself lulled into this calm, still place where I just sit back and "let it happen," eventually to the point of finding amusement and value in it. My general takeaway is that you're smart, a straight talker (which makes strong Se users funny to me, and you are), with lots of heart/conviction/attitude (no way in hell you have suggestive Fe and role Fi) and some bite (you know how to stand your ground and back a bitch up off of your heels), when necessary > all the traits I personally appreciate about any ESI worth their salt.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Sol am I still LSI?
    Well, something I've noticed is that you often seem to become a voice of moderation, like a lone figure of stone surrounded by zany, obtuse objects valiantly trying to negate each others' existence.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spermatozoa View Post
    Well, something I've noticed is that you often seem to become a voice of moderation, like a lone figure of stone surrounded by zany, obtuse objects valiantly trying to negate each others' existence.
    I was worried about becoming boring and dispassionate but it sounds so lovely when you frame it that way.
    (No offense to "zanier" people. I think you're passionate and interesting. But my self-worth will take what it can get. And I tend to agree with the left side, for the record, even if I have become more moderate?)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I was worried about becoming boring and dispassionate but it sounds so lovely when you frame it that way.
    (No offense to "zanier" people. I think you're passionate and interesting. But my self-worth will take what it can get. And I tend to agree with the left side, for the record, even if I have become more moderate?)
    When I, as a newly married, poor white boy, met my ex-wife's impressively rich and conservative family (they owned an entire resort town), I wondered if my liberal views would get any traction. Or even if I was just being foolish by taking the poor man's stand against the Capitalists, because clearly, the Capitalists were winning, and doesn't that mean that they are Right?

When one of the kids at a family get-together asked how to get a raise, I told her to tell her boss that she shouldn't say that she wanted a raise, but rather should say that she needed the money.

The family matriarch, an old EII, turned to me and said in a voice dripping with disdain and disapproval, "You NEED the money?"

And then I knew that the entire family* was full of shit because they put money before support, and I could proceed with clarity from then on, basically without having to cater to them at all. Or have much to do with them at all. And I did.

*Well, not the entire family. But the father and mother set the tone, which was too bad. Some of the kids needed some human care.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    When I, as a newly married, poor white boy, met my ex-wife's impressively rich and conservative family (they owned an entire resort town), I wondered if my liberal views would get any traction. Or even if I was just being foolish by taking the poor man's stand against the Capitalists, because clearly, the Capitalists were winning, and doesn't that mean that they are Right?

When one of the kids at a family get together asked how to get a raise, I told her to tell her boss that she shouldn't say that she wanted a raise, but rather should say that she needed the money.

The family matriarch, an old EII, turned to me and said in a voice dripping with disdain and disapproval, "You NEED the money?"

And then I knew that the entire family was full of shit, and I could proceed with clarity from then on, basically without having to cater to them at all. Or have much to do with them at all. And I did.
    I thought that when you asked for a raise you were supposed to talk about how much you earned it and not how much you needed it.

My bfs family is liberal even though they're upper class, even if I'd quibble over minor details (his mom thinks Hillary was an amazing candidate who was rejected just cuz she's a woman... that's an adorable pov)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I thought that when you asked for a raise you were supposed to talk about how much you earned it and not how much you needed it.

My bfs family is liberal even though they're upper class, even if I'd quibble over minor details (his mom thinks Hillary was an amazing candidate who was rejected just cuz she's a woman... that's an adorable pov)
    Some companies have relatively good policies which set out what is required to achieve certain pay levels, and have annual performance reviews to document progress. This is all window-dressing.
    My experience has been more of a bare-knuckled fight, where the employer uses the threat of unemployment and shame to disarm the other side, and the employee uses the threat of the loss of their talents to negotiate for whatever they can get.

Basically, you tell your employer that you feel your fair market value is higher than what they are paying you, and that you will prove that to them by getting another job at that rate with someone else if they don't pay you at that "fair" rate. But strategies vary.

Sometimes, if your pay is set by a board of directors whose positions depend on you, you can extract enormous amounts of money from a company, far beyond anything that a competitive market would set.

Alternately, if you live in a country that has laws which mean that if you fall below a certain income level, you can never get up again, and laws against living in the woods, then you are likely going to be working for less than what you are worth, in terms of your productivity, because some employers will use the threat of homelessness to intimidate workers into accepting less in exchange for "security".

Personally, I think this latter fact is the fundamental reason behind most Capitalist's opposition to government spending on programs which support the unemployed, while favoring those government programs which spend public money to support companies. (See, for example, bank bail-outs.) It is pure selfishness and cruelty.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ve not gotten raises by arguing how good my work was, which only proved the employer could find at least one person to do excellent work at the pay rate I’d been working at imo. Instead I got raises by saying what I needed. Whether I used the term “needed” or not, it was “This is how much I require to do this job.” As a freelancer I’ve made references such as “I work for industry-standard rates as determined by X organization’s annual survey.” If someone were to challenge that, I would say that’s what I need to make the work worth my time.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've gotten raises by nagging, timing it near some above and beyond thing I did, and playing the sob story. Do whatever you can. I think your work needs to speak for itself but you also need to speak for yourself.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I only asked for a raise once, by pointing out that I deserved it (I definitely did) and I was told, "no, you don't." I didn't get it until I let it discreetly climb up that I was planning on getting something else, lol.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ashlesha FWIW...

One tactic I frequently employ (based solely on ITR) when typing someone is to go through their posting history and see how long I can tolerate reading their content. lol When it comes to those I suspect of having a sensing preference, in order of descending tolerance and interest, it goes ESI > SEE > LSI > SLE > LSE > SLI > ESE > SEI; first off, you must hold a record for the most threads created because holy shit. lol But that was good, because it gave me a lot to look at and, overall, I gotta say...was not bored [this is a shimmering endorsement, btw, because I'm easily bored], which leads me to type you ESI. Even if SF (se and fi > si and fe) content does not immediately grab or command my attention, the more I'm exposed to it, the more I find myself lulled into this calm, still place where I just sit back and "let it happen," eventually to the point of finding amusement and value in it. My general takeaway is that you're smart, a straight talker (which makes strong Se users funny to me, and you are), with lots of heart/conviction/attitude (no way in hell you have suggestive Fe and role Fi) and some bite (you know how to stand your ground and back a bitch up off of your heels), when necessary > all the traits I personally appreciate about any ESI worth their salt.
    Why do you type at 1D Fi ? This typing method of yours suggests great comfort utilizing F.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Why do you type at 1D Fi ? This typing method of yours suggests great comfort utilizing F.
    I'd say my Fi is about 1.5D, better than the average LIE, but not spectacular. Remember that 1D "learns" by way of experience and concerns the ability to recognize patterns and make generalizations based on personal experience; it's taken me time and experience to learn how the other sociotypes register to me and the impressions they create so that I can now recognize them fairly well when I encounter them within certain situations and contexts. But I can be thrown for a loop with Fi phenomena beyond my "limited" ass experiences, like coming across a ESI that "vibes" somewhat differently to what I'm accustomed to. I'm more used to dealing intimately with ESI-Se enneagram 9s and 4s, and lesser so with 6s. So that can present a blind spot for me that I can't readily close via attempting to close the psychological distance through space and time and gauge how a ESI-Fi 6w5 sp/sx might register to me. I can try but it's hard.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I only asked for a raise once, by pointing out that I deserved it (I definitely did) and I was told, "no, you don't." I didn't get it until I let it discreetly climb up that I was planning on getting something else, lol.
    Yes, “or else the employee will leave” is imo the crux of “need,” because if the employee expresses a need, the employer can assume s/he will have to get that need met. I actually did have a prospective employer or two argue with me over what I needed, but there wasn’t much they could say about it ultimately, as that’s defined by factors beyond their control. One prospective couldn’t pay what I needed, and the other raised their offer.
    Last edited by golden; 07-25-2019 at 08:28 PM.