Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which Types Do You Think Are The Most Common?

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OredrebelO View Post
    changing personality isn't hard kid, it's something that can't be done. you're what you are, I'm what I am, this will never change, accept it, be happy and effective, deny it, make a theater and fool everyone, includes yourself.

let me ask you a question :
    why did you write these things, and ask those questions?
    you think advice and question can change my mind?

no argument, no advice, no pain, no threat, no praise, no idea/theory, no evidence, no fact, no one and nothing can change my mind.

as I wrote, I'm idealogic, a conflict lover, I fight for whatever I want (not like those fights which 10 years old kids do in motivational speeches lol). also, I hate all of people.

are you giving me two choice of "love people and win" and "hate people and lose"?
    I should inform you, I never took advice from people, I don't, and I won't. I'm the one who creates the third choice, make it happen and get it done, what no one could ever imagine, because they weren't strong and capable to imagine it.

don't advice me kid, not you not the others. I enjoy boasting myself through these stu*id advices which I don't give a d**n about, I love conflict, but you're the one who wasted time for writing something for the one who nothing can influence on him!
    I think changing personality (not cognitive functions) is possible if you want to do it for yourself. You have to stop listening to the wrong people and stop creating excuses.

I asked out of curiosity, if you don't want to answer you don't have to.

I understand you are SLE-Se and nothing will influence you or change you, but I just felt like writing, because I can.

It seems necessary to me to actually care about other people in order to make things better.
    You are wasting time writing on an internet forum too so I don't understand that roast.

Yes getting things done because you are strong and capable is nice and amazing but did you stop and think about why you are doing everything? What is your end goal?

I will write what I want and you can't change that because I don't want to change that.

Hmm and yet you try to tell others (advise them) on the fact that they don't know anything and try to change their opinion.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Men try to act more logical and rational minded and women try to act more soft and emotional historically because of gender roles." : gender roles are meaningless and unimportant. those who care about them are id**ts. also, gender roles don't exist actually. they're just contracts, imagine, you and me make a deal that say we've seen aliens, it's just a contract, it didn't happen. it's worthless. it's the same for gender roles. meaningless, worthless and dangerous, they should be destroyed.

don't accept whatever you read/hear kid, doesn't matter what socionics and socionists say, personality has nothing to do with real world, it's like gender roles, contracts! they don't exist, they're just theories that people create to make things easier to understand. but don't let your laziness and curiosity get you distracted or make you look like a schizophrenia.
    personality has nothing to do with brain, DNA and etc. don't repeat what you've read on wikipedia and wikisocion for me. there are a lot of b**lsh**s in this stu*id world, a lot of people develop them, determined people don't get influenced, weak people get fooled.

have a classified and up-guard mind. when you open your mind, every sh*t can get into it. be closed minded, it's a gift if you can do it.

edit : opinions don't matter. what isn't visible and material doesn't exist and never, ever and ever have to be correlated to material things. that' s a big mistake which schizophrenia people do. don't join them, I really don't recommend it. facts don't listen to you opinions ,kid. close your mind before it's too late.
    I agree that gender roles are meaningless and unimportant and that people should just throw them aside like used napkins. It doesn't seem like that big of a deal, but there are people who do care.

Hmm I think you have to be a combination of openminded but with close minded caution. Research all the sides and discard what is wrong.

TIM
    SLE-D 8w7 863 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    I think changing personality (not cognitive functions) is possible if you want to do it for yourself. You have to stop listening to the wrong people and stop creating excuses.

I asked out of curiosity, if you don't want to answer you don't have to.

I understand you are SLE-Se and nothing will influence you or change you, but I just felt like writing, because I can.

It seems necessary to me to actually care about other people in order to make things better.
    You are wasting time writing on an internet forum too so I don't understand that roast.

Yes getting things done because you are strong and capable is nice and amazing but did you stop and think about why you are doing everything? What is your end goal?

I will write what I want and you can't change that because I don't want to change that.

Hmm and yet you try to tell others (advise them) on the fact that they don't know anything and try to change their opinion.

Do I stop to listening to the wrong people? lol
    I'm the wrong one lolllllllllllll

I know I don't have to as I didn't.

right.............don't you think it's better write these old advices to better people? I mean, I think I need to inform you, I'm a narcissist. it means when you ask me to change myself, you're insulting me, and I'm never gonna do it.

I don't care about "why"s. I don't have end goal, I hate this kind of drama. I set up a goal, rush to achieve it, when I did, I'll set up a new one. having an end is a depressed situation. I hate those ends.
    no need to end it. I like eternal rushing. that's what keeps me away from depression.

if I were close to you physically, I could've change that lol

yep, it's called idealogy. and fighting for it. (I'm not a big fan of keeping my opinions for myself.)

TIM
    SLE-D 8w7 863 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree that gender roles are meaningless and unimportant and that people should just throw them aside like used napkins. It doesn't seem like that big of a deal, but there are people who do care.

Hmm I think you have to be a combination of openminded but with close minded caution. Research all the sides and discard what is wrong.

those who do care, I'll fight against them until they're gone, when they did, well.......maybe I go to buy myself a nice pizza

I'm no open minded. I'm the most closed minded person you've even seen. (I don't change my mind at all cost. what do you call it? bright minded? lol)
    I hate caution. I don't need it actually. my brutality and attacking style will do all. I hate reasoning.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I’m not changing my mind and I’m certainly not going anywhere
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do I stop to listening to the wrong people? lol
    I'm the wrong one lolllllllllllll

I know I don't have to as I didn't.

right.............don't you think it's better write these old advices to better people? I mean, I think I need to inform you, I'm a narcissist. it means when you ask me to change myself, you're insulting me, and I'm never gonna do it.

I don't care about "why"s. I don't have end goal, I hate this kind of drama. I set up a goal, rush to achieve it, when I did, I'll set up a new one. having an end is a depressed situation. I hate those ends.
    no need to end it. I like eternal rushing. that's what keeps me away from depression.

if I were close to you physically, I could've change that lol

yep, it's called idealogy. and fighting for it. (I'm not a big fan of keeping my opinions for myself.)
    LOL First of all I am 17 ok, so still a kid, and second of all I would never give your ass because I save it for marriage to my boyfriend because I love him, because I can already tell I would practically hate you, and because I am super loyal to my guy and would only give him in marriage and to no one else. We are basically super different in every way possible and I wouldn't even touch you with a 10 foot pole you creep.

Yes anyways this discussion obviously goes nowhere so let's stop it.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

^ Si vs Se.

TIM
    SLE-D 8w7 863 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    I’m not changing my mind and I’m certainly not going anywhere
    Yeah Yeah

But the point is your mind doesn't matter to me. I really don't want to change people's mind and opinion. I want to push them, limit them and make them incapable to do what they have in their mind.

By the way, persistence is important. I like persistent people more than the other (because I can fight against them and both of us won't get tired lol )

TIM
    SLE-D 8w7 863 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL First of all I am 17 ok, so still a kid, and second of all I would never give your ass because I save it for marriage to my boyfriend because I love him, because I can already tell I would practically hate you, and because I am super loyal to my guy and would only give him in marriage and to no one else. We are basically super different in every way possible and I wouldn't even touch you with a 10 foot pole you creep.

Yes anyways this discussion obviously goes nowhere so let's stop it.

17 is good too.
    yep, people usually don't give their ass to me, because I already r*ped them for hundred times lollllllll
    yeah I know. it's not a strange thing you know, it's like this : I hate people, people hate me, mutual! (but I'm the one who starts hate and conflict lol )
    SUPERLOYAL! interesting. loyal girlfriends are good (if they meet other standards)..........but it's a shame that I can't trust people loyalty and honesty. they aren't worthy. their loyalty is a short term theater.
    of course we're different. you have a very healthy intellect that you realized it lol
    10 foot lollllllllllll

yeah of course these kinds of conversations go nowhere, of course.......(but I still love them lol who doesn't love an eternal conflict? I have a thirst for it. without it, depression would kill me )

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yeah Yeah

But the point is your mind doesn't matter to me. I really don't want to change people's mind and opinion. I want to push them, limit them and make them incapable to do what they have in their mind.

By the way, persistence is important. I like persistent people more than the other (because I can fight against them and both of us won't get tired lol )
    Estj push people too and I’m fairly immune to that because I am stubborn as hell.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

17 is good too.
    yep, people usually don't give their ass to me, because I already r*ped them for hundred times lollllllll
    yeah I know. it's not a strange thing you know, it's like this : I hate people, people hate me, mutual! (but I'm the one who starts hate and conflict lol )
    SUPERLOYAL! interesting. loyal girlfriends are good (if they meet other standards)..........but it's a shame that I can't trust people loyalty and honesty. they aren't worthy. their loyalty is a short term theater.
    of course we're different. you have a very healthy intellect that you realized it lol
    10 foot lollllllllllll

yeah of course these kinds of conversations go nowhere, of course.......(but I still love them lol who doesn't love an eternal conflict? I have a thirst for it. without it, depression would kill me )
    Aww consensual hate, you are finally learning to be nice. I hate you and you hate me <3

I bet you and your 13 year old gf have a loving relationship of mutual hate together and "consensual rape".

How is being super loyal interesting? And how tf are loyal girlfriends good to you? I imagine you just want some short term gf that puts up some fake fight with you but she really enjoys that you don't give a shit about feelings or the long term.

Loyal girlfriends are good in the case of long term relationships where both partners are equal and work towards the same things without getting in each other's way. A concept you wouldn't care for because you would shrivel at the words "equal" and "compromise" and "long term relationship".

Life is one big conflict anyways because everyone has different opinions on everything and they are constantly fighting. So I don't think you will ever have problems. I have learned to accept the conflict that goes on forever and partake in it from time to time because I get bored sometimes.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And on the topic of conflict, if everyone got what they wanted then everyone would be sad and lazy and society wouldn't work properly anymore. We need obstacles in order to have something to overcome and do.

TIM
    SLE-D 8w7 863 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aww consensual hate, you are finally learning to be nice. I hate you and you hate me <3

I bet you and your 13 year old gf have a loving relationship of mutual hate together and "consensual rape".

How is being super loyal interesting? And how tf are loyal girlfriends good to you? I imagine you just want some short term gf that puts up some fake fight with you but she really enjoys that you don't give a shit about feelings or the long term.

Loyal girlfriends are good in the case of long term relationships where both partners are equal and work towards the same things without getting in each other's way. A concept you wouldn't care for because you would shrivel at the words "equal" and "compromise" and "long term relationship".

Life is one big conflict anyways because everyone has different opinions on everything and they are constantly fighting. So I don't think you will ever have problems. I have learned to accept the conflict that goes on forever and partake in it from time to time because I get bored sometimes.

No I'm not nice, I just love undiplomacy and honesty.

my whatttttttttttttttttt? 13 year old gf?????? my 25 year old gf couldn't stand a chance against me to tolerate me for six months, how do you think a 13 year old one can ? lol
    I don't have gf. I just talked to several girls in cyber space, and they couldn't tolerate me
    (if I would've do it in real world, the record would've decrease from six months to six minutes lol )

when I say interesting it means OK/good. don't get obsessed.........well, my idealogy! ......I want just a gf who meets two standards : 1- is honest, 2- loves sex and yell it out.
    but, if I had a gf, yeah, I would've fight against her 24/7 . I don't have any problem with short term gfs. if they meet those two standards, I love a one-week relationship too
    I hate long term, deep and romantic relationships.
    sex is all, that's all. without that, all of it is b**lsh*t. pure b**lsh*t! (and I'm proud of myself )
    exactly lol I don't give a d**n about feelings and long term and these things.

I'm not looking for loyal girlfriend, I'm looking for honest and passionate ones. long term is b**lsh*t.
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo WTF IS EQUAL!!! I HATE IT

noooo no. they aren't fighting. they're sleeping. there are rape people who fights.
    exactly, a world in an eternal struggle is what I love.
    I don't accept conflict, I jump into it, to fight and win. if it doesn't exist, I create one . (seriously, how people can accept, agree and withdraw lol)
    F**K ACCEPTING!

TIM
    SLE-D 8w7 863 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And on the topic of conflict, if everyone got what they wanted then everyone would be sad and lazy and society wouldn't work properly anymore. We need obstacles in order to have something to overcome and do.

don't get philosophical for me kid :|

Nothing can change my mind, even a bit. theories, deep attitudes and these kinds of reflection to create excuses and traps are worthless. they have no impact on me.

TIM
    SLE-D 8w7 863 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Estj push people too and I’m fairly immune to that because I am stubborn as hell.
    Interesting Interesting

note : LSE in socionics doesn't push people, but ESTJ in MBTI may do.
    remember, pushing is about Se. when it's beta, it means SLE and LSI, they will push a lot. but LSE and LIE isn't those kinds.
    these are success oriented people. they don't know even what a conflict or idealogy is. so, don't make mistake.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok I am officially bored.

I mean at least you are honest about your motives in a relationship even though I totally disagree with everything you just said about relationships there.

I will be as philosophical as I want because I can and I enjoy it. So, whatever.

I didn't say I could change your mind and I wasn't attempting to the entire time.

People just need someone to wake them up if they are sleeping.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting Interesting

remember, pushing is about Se. when it's beta, it means SLE and LSI, they will push a lot. but LSE and LIE isn't those kinds.
    these are success oriented people. they don't know even what a conflict or idealogy is. so, don't make mistake.
    Anyone can know what a conflict or ideology is regardless of type, it's just excuses if they didn't learn what it means. That doesn't mean they actively participate in those conflicts or ideologies. Of course they won't understand it in a Beta way but they can still know what it means.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Interesting Interesting

My boss is LSI and he’s pushed me a lot on 15 years. Still immune because one other thing works against pushing and that’s intelligence
    -

TIM
    SLE-D 8w7 863 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok I am officially bored.

I mean at least you are honest about your motives in a relationship even though I totally disagree with everything you just said about relationships there.

I will be as philosophical as I want because I can and I enjoy it. So, whatever.

I didn't say I could change your mind and I wasn't attempting to the entire time.

People just need someone to wake them up if they are sleeping.

Right

Yep

good

good then

I'm the one who no one can wake him up. my sleeping is different from people. people need, I don't. (but I need someone for something else )

TIM
    SLE-D 8w7 863 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone can know what a conflict or ideology is regardless of type, it's just excuses if they didn't learn what it means. That doesn't mean they actively participate in those conflicts or ideologies. Of course they won't understand it in a Beta way but they can still know what it means.

when I said they don't know what it means I meant they're not toward them. they have other priorities. for example most of type 8 enneagrams are SXE. but people type them as LXE a lot, which they're wrong, totally wrong.

tip : "beta way" was an interesting phrase

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    I don’t like that honestly especially if I’m against whatever they are pushing me for
    I hope then you’ll communicate your wants and needs and they can stop
    -

TIM
    SLE-D 8w7 863 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My boss is LSI and he’s pushed me a lot on 15 years. Still immune because one other thing works against pushing and that’s intelligence

good good.

my mom is LSI. she's pushing me more than 15 years old, and she failed, because I'm redrebel lol
    seriously, I can hate LSIs so much. f**king good civilian

TIM
    SLE-D 8w7 863 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    I don’t like that honestly especially if I’m against whatever they are pushing me for

Honesty is valuable. people escape from it because it may hurt them, but they should learn not to avoid hurtful things. a f**king sh***y honest is better than a charming and sympathetic lie.

TIM
    ESI-Se 4w3 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good good.

my mom is LSI. she's pushing me more than 15 years old, and she failed, because I'm redrebel lol
    seriously, I can hate LSIs so much. f**king good civilian
    Rebel being contrarian with LSI mommy.. an achievement of the highest order!
    I AM YOUR HOLY TOTEM
    I AM YOUR SICK TABOO
    RADICAL AND RADIANT
    I'M YOUR NIGHTMARE COMING TRUE

I AM YOUR WORST ENEMY
    I AM YOUR DEAREST FRIEND
    MALIGNANTLY MALEVOLENT
    I AM OF DIVINE DESCENT

I AM YOUR UNCONSCIOUSNESS
    I AM UNRESTRAINED EXCESS
    METAMORPHIC RESTLESSNESS
    I'M YOUR UNEXPECTEDNESS

I AM YOUR APOCALYPSE
    I AM YOUR BELIEF UNWROUGHT
    MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT

STRAY BULLET
    FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE
    STRAY BULLET
    READY OR NOT
    I'M THE ILLEGITIMATE SON OF GOD

TIM
    SLE-D 8w7 863 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by serenaeva View Post
    Rebel being contrarian with LSI mommy.. an achievement of the highest order!
    lol
    We have a lot of conflicts about EVERY POSSIBLE THING anyone can imagine. from social opinions to materialism and ethics and etc.
    I hope I don't become an assassin so soon

TIM
    ESI-Se 4w3 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol
    We have a lot of conflicts about EVERY POSSIBLE THING anyone can imagine. from social opinions to materialism and ethics and etc.
    I hope I don't become an assassin so soon

WOW! REPORT BACK 2 US IF U DO..
    I AM YOUR HOLY TOTEM
    I AM YOUR SICK TABOO
    RADICAL AND RADIANT
    I'M YOUR NIGHTMARE COMING TRUE

I AM YOUR WORST ENEMY
    I AM YOUR DEAREST FRIEND
    MALIGNANTLY MALEVOLENT
    I AM OF DIVINE DESCENT

I AM YOUR UNCONSCIOUSNESS
    I AM UNRESTRAINED EXCESS
    METAMORPHIC RESTLESSNESS
    I'M YOUR UNEXPECTEDNESS

I AM YOUR APOCALYPSE
    I AM YOUR BELIEF UNWROUGHT
    MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT

STRAY BULLET
    FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE
    STRAY BULLET
    READY OR NOT
    I'M THE ILLEGITIMATE SON OF GOD

TIM
    SLE-D 8w7 863 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by serenaeva View Post
    WOW! REPORT BACK 2 US IF U DO..

lol I will

TIM
    eii enfp sp/so 479
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Si and fi egos seem to be very rare where I am
    Can count only 1 in my entire high school

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How small is your high school?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baqer View Post
    How small is your high school?
    My first thought, too.

I'm guessing, three people.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't know groups are self-selecting. So this basically translates to: Lots of people spend their time around their identical.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    eii enfp sp/so 479
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been in 5 different schools 2 public ones and somewhat similar observations, but this one has 512 kids

Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Reality Denialist View Post
    I don't know groups are self-selecting. So this basically translates to: Lots of people spend their time around their identical.
    I never see my identicals that easily

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    I never see my identicals that easily
    If people are outsiders in life that probably makes it more common.
    Similar people flock together, and surely they also have individual differences.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Reality Denialist View Post
    If people are outsiders in life that probably makes it more common.
    Similar people flock together, and surely they also have individual differences.
    I wait for people to approach me and I stick to people I already know and it's never my identical

Also unbelievable! You think I'm an outsider. That hurts!

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It varies from place to place
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    I wait for people to approach me and I stick to people I already know and it's never my identical

Also unbelievable! You think I'm an outsider. That hurts!
    Well, if you have a friend group or something, you probably encounter identical people. Or at same task in work.

Also, being an outsider, it is up to you to define it. I'd absolutely love being an outsider in a setting that consists of certain individuals (in good and bad terms... there is no middle ground because then it would not happen).
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Corporate world: Deltas and Gammas

Inner city and nightlife: betas and gammas

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The most generic human build is ESI E6 Sp/So

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eiemo View Post
    I was just wondering which types you think are the most common, and which types you seem to frequently encounter. I also wonder which types you don’t come across often. Please know that my thoughts are just based on experience, not statistics. Statistics are valuable, but there are not a lot of statistics in Socionics.

I find that Si bases are the most common. I always seem to encounter a ton of SEIs and SLIs. ESEs are definitely one of the more common types as well. I also think that ESIs and LSIs are quite common, with ESIs being more common than LSIs. I think that LSEs are also pretty common, but I don’t come across a lot of them IME. I come across more SEEs than LSEs in my life. SLEs are pretty rare IMO; I only met a few of them.

Out of the intuitives, I find Delta NFs to be the most common. Alpha NTs and Beta NFs are rare, but I definitely come across some of them. Gamma NTs are very rare.
    Based on experience, I have met men and women from all types. No type is rare or less common than the others. There is no type that I haven't met.
    A lot of people have a bias for noticing certain types, or mistype people because they type based on stereotypes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast