Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: try to type me, likely istx )

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You should come and hang out in the chat box it's easier for me to observe interaction and social dynamics
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Yes you are a J type
    Hmm, OK, why LSE over LSI, then ?

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    hah from your pictures/posts, i thought there maybe some similarities. I figured that, if you are ILE, you'll be a similar variant as this guy. He is sort of Si focused with his notions of self-improvement (not that self-improvement is proprietary to Si but his particular ideas relate more to Si motivations, i think), has a more EP-ish energy, and has somewhat idiosyncratic views (sort of a Ti/Ne thing). You could still be a different type, but i think it's good to develop benchmarks from which to relate.
    lol that or we are seeing the same therapist.
    He definitely seems someone relatable, over 12 mins of video watching. It was interesting to watch because I imagined all ILE's as little brats with glasses that talks a lot. At least the ones I see IRL match this sterotype.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr inappropriate View Post

He definitely seems someone relatable, over 12 mins of video watching. It was interesting to watch because I imagined all ILE's as little brats with glasses that talks a lot. At least the ones I see IRL match this sterotype.
    You tell me why Te over Ti. Te is watching actions and looking at people's behavior in situations and Ti is not watching and observing the outside world. Ti analysis the measurements of things. An example Te will stand outside watch the neighbors and saying things like "this guy walks his dog every day, I watch him. He never cleans after its poop." LSI don't stand outside watching and observing actions. Ti goes inside and reads then gets on the couch and thinks and thinks and thinks and analysis
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was interesting to watch because I imagined all ILE's as little brats with glasses that talks a lot. At least the ones I see IRL match this sterotype.
    those exist too

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You tell me why Te over Ti. Te is watching actions and looking at people's behavior in situations and Ti is not watching and observing the outside world. Ti analysis the measurements of things. An example Te will stand outside watch the neighbors and saying things like "this guy walks his dog every day, I watch him. He never cleans after its poop." LSI don't stand outside watching and observing actions. Ti goes inside and reads then gets on the couch and thinks and thinks and thinks and analysis
    I'd welcome any LSIs' input on this last bit. The LSIs I know best do look for opportunities to put their ideas into practice and see how they work with actual people. They seem to have a decent balance between thinking and doing. Otoh, I dated an LII a long time ago and had to prise books out of his hands and drag him out of his apartment every day. LSIs don't seem so extreme.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by goldenbane View Post
    I'd welcome any LSIs' input on this last bit. The LSIs I know best do look for opportunities to put their ideas into practice and see how they work with actual people. They seem to have a decent balance between thinking and doing. Otoh, I dated an LII a long time ago and had to prise books out of his hands and drag him out of his apartment every day. LSIs don't seem so extreme.
    LSI are not as extreme but compared to LSE LSE don't do as much but watch and observe more
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm sorry but I could not VI you properly with that side shot you need to try to take one further away so I can see all of your head lol
    -

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    Hey! Yeah, you are Beta ST, bro. Haha.

LSI.
    Lol no he's anything but Ti lead.

Your non-valuing of Fi is hilarious to me.

Fi Role ftw.
    Why not Fi PoLR.

Se valuing ftw.
    Err, just based on that?

Fe over Fi.
    Stereotypical Fe HA.

1D (valued) Fe
    Why on earth specifically 1D??

And this just sounded so Ti lead, Ni HA, Beta Quadra to me. No doubt you are LSI at this point, haha. (From my side.)
    I don't see how this is specifically Ti lead or Ni HA.

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    That is why you can sort of relate to Fe HA descriptions and not entirely to Fe DS, which is typically more applicable to LSI-Ti.
    I'm Se sub and I do relate to Fe DS significantly more than to Fe HA, the latter isn't as easy to relate to, especially after understanding what it really is about.

Ah and to OP - the VI seems extraverted.

I'm considering LSI as the most likely option as well. I discovered this typing business 3 years ago, I was constanlty getting iSTp, strong emphasisly S and T preference and mostly P, but I vs E part depended on my socialibility in the last couple of days.
    Lol your Ti is way too twisty-flexible to be Ti lead.

You wouldn't be the first ENTp getting ISTp in tests.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I would not bother with standing outside just to keep checking on the neighbours. That does sound more LSE. Otoh I do watch and observe things and some actions when I'm around people. I don't think all day sitting on the couch reading.

LSI are not as extreme but compared to LSE LSE don't do as much but watch and observe more
    I don't understand, are you saying LSI acts/does more than LSE?

Quote Originally Posted by goldenbane View Post
    That's a good summary.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Am I the only one who thinks SLE?

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Me thinks extravert, at least not ISTx, and see no intuition either (where ILE came from?). So SLE is not a bad option at all.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    No, my 2nd option for him is SLE.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You should come and hang out in the chat box it's easier for me to observe interaction and social dynamics
    nah, group talks are very weird for me(online ones).

About LSE vs LSI, I do observe outer world of course rather than just thinking to myself in my couch because I'm a normal person.

I have an 80q somewhere which I wrote one and a half or even 2 years ago. Should I bring it up ? But then I dont agree with %50(possibly more) of what I said in that anymore.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

nah, group talks are very weird for me(online ones).

About LSE vs LSI, I do observe outer world of course rather than just thinking to myself in my couch because I'm a normal person.

I have an 80q somewhere which I wrote one and a half or even 2 years ago. Should I bring it up ? But then I dont agree with %50(possibly more) of what I said in that anymore.
    Okay normal human *stared at the spaceship behind him*
    -

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay normal human *stared at the spaceship behind him*
    Everyone has those.

You dont have one ?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I may shoot a video for further typing advice. Just give me sth to answer without pointing out to boring/long questionarres.

I'd welcome 1 question from anyone willing to contribute.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I may shoot a video for further typing advice. Just give me sth to answer without pointing out to boring/long questionarres.
    You may make a video with a tale about yourself in free manner. The approximate content I've given. It's not scientific work, just tell how you can.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Not LSI at least, or any TJ. The way you communicate comes off really p.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

go ahead !
    leading is clear IMO. You seem to be a spontaneous, fun-loving person, difficulty talking about more abstract things, impatient. You use profanity offhand quite a bit. Dislike of chores makes sense for ignoring. Values self-reliance. You also mentioned changing your value system when it doesn't work for you -- this involves some Te but it could be Demonstrative or Mobilizing. From the rest of the info present and the general lack of interpersonal judgment I would prefer SLE.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Still thinking SLE-Ti and would rather see 7 over 5 and 8 over 1

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Beta ST, SLE > LSI.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

SLE is ok

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Went over some description and articles today. I think, its type 7 + SLI . I dont like responsiblity, taking command and shit whcih are heavily included in SLE protraits and . I'm not Zhukov ... or Napeleon for that matter.

Not that I can relate to SLI melancholy and patheticness either so ILE can also work, I guess.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Went over some description and articles today. I think, its type 7 + SLI . I dont like responsiblity, taking command and shit whcih are heavily included in SLE protraits and . I'm not Zhukov ... or Napeleon for that matter.

Not that I can relate to SLI melancholy and patheticness either so ILE can also work, I guess.
    Do you understand how Se/Ni vs Ne/Si complement each other? That's pretty important if trying to decide about Se vs Ne valuing (or Si vs Ni valuing).

If you are going by moods and stuff like that, here's two interesting links:

https://web.archive.org/web/20130831...ice/mood.shtml
    and
    http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p..._-_pathologies

If this helps any.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is not necessarily about being responsible and taking command -- it can be more about going for what you want in a more spontaneous and carefree way.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    is not necessarily about being responsible and taking command -- it can be more about going for what you want in a more spontaneous and carefree way.
    That sounds better but living half-dependent on my parents, I haven't experienced that sorta freedom. I can be spontaneous in chosing among alternatives, or some other trivival things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Do you understand how Se/Ni vs Ne/Si complement each other? That's pretty important if trying to decide about Se vs Ne valuing (or Si vs Ni valuing).
    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post

If you are going by moods and stuff like that, here's two interesting links:

https://web.archive.org/web/20130831...ice/mood.shtml
    and
    http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p..._-_pathologies

If this helps any.

That pathology one by Voroschenko was too weird for me, but somewhat a mix between SLE( I do have great self possession)+ILE (switching between Extroverted and Introverted periods)+SEI (Sorta a "nice" manipulative asshole) + SLI (I like whining so others can support me or sth), I'd say, may approxiamate me.

Other link;

ILE
    Seeker
    explorative; light-hearted and detached curiosity (fits) ; focused on interests and ideas; usually upbeat and good-natured (sometimes)

ILI
    Critic
    goofy; don't reveal their inner life; interested in processes; passive relaxedness; ironic attitude
    SLI
    Craftsman
    soft blankness; internal independence; hard to impress; not easily excited; emotionally cool
    That is how it is. Than again, I'm not sure how I come off from a distance. I wish some friend would join the forum and explain it.

I can recognize Se+Ni/Si+Ne tandems in other people but for myself I think, I relate to Si/Ne more when left alone; however I'm sure other would think I'm Se+Ni. I probably appear Se valuing not because its my identity; but there seems to be certain need for decisive action . For example; I dont care what to eat when we go out, but I realized that when I say "I can eat whatever", its usually people cant decide and we end up standing on the street for 30 minutes; so nowadays I enthuasticly suggest to eat pizza or Mc or whatever so that fucking things moves forward.
    Last edited by Mr inappropriate; 11-29-2016 at 08:16 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

40Q Philosophical Questionnaire

1. Is it worse to fail at something or never attempt it in the first place?
    Depends on what you are talking about. I am not really impressed by people who do death defying stunts. Cuz you could die... but I guess ppl get a rush from that. You do actually feel a natural rush if you survive something seriously dangerous but 'if' being the operative word. Risk and reward, always tied together damn. (I have almost died but lived and the rush is amazing but I am also scared of it) Safety is really just death. But safe is also safe.

2. If you could choose just one thing to change about the world, what would it be?
    I'd make it a little less hateful. Sooo typical gay liberal boy of me I know.

3. To what extent do you shape your own destiny, and how much is down to fate?

I believe in hard work but I also believe you have to align yourselves with the right people to make your dreams come true. Part of the reason narcs are so successful is how easily they cut ppl out that's not serving their own interests. If only the good guys could do this more instead of just gawking like an autistic dork and being around a bunch of hateful people that continue to abuse them take for them granted and not help them with their own wishes and dreams. You basically have to love yourself enough to give yourself a chance. And that *does* require saying fuck you to everybody and giving up your people pleasing tendencies. *waves diva hair*

4. What happens after we die?

Well as you are dying it's the most horrible thing u ever experience like it's so awful there's no words to describe it- but then after you die you get integrated back to Oneness which is the most amazing and freeing thing there is and so it's like both so horrible and then so amazing. And then you realize heaven/oneness is overrated- and you get reborn into another body and you do it all over again. There is no Heaven or Hell because it's essentially too extreme to exist- we want conflict and change and ambivalence and the balancing powers of being continuosly reborn on earth are really the only way to achieve this. Your story does not end. But don't believe there is some safe space dimension to trap yourselves in- because your spirit was meant to travel *all* worlds anyway. Please read Alex Marchand's books or watch the Stark Trek: TNG episode 'Remember Me.'

I'll do the rest later...

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTF that ^^ has to do with my typing ?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@Bullets seriously create your own thread for this

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

That is how it is. Than again, I'm not sure how I come off from a distance. I wish some friend would join the forum and explain it.
    You can ask them and copy their answer here.

I don't put much time into typing actively anymore but when reading, if there is something that jumps out I'll let you know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12