Thread: Test your skills against Daddy G

TIM
    LSI 7w8 soc-blind
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    you guys have almost every type in here. I find that more weird than typing most as IEI or in gulenko's case LSI tbh
    One Of Us Is Right
    ترفرف كالأجنحة غير المنظورة حول رأسي

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ibreen View Post
    One Of Us Is Right
    nah, it will be a type that hasn't been mentioned yet, like LSE

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

nah, it will be a type that hasn't been mentioned yet, like LSE
    if this happens, people can stop complaining that he never types as delta
    "I take back like half of the exclamation points.....they make me look....eager to please. Which I AM....but I don't want anyone to KNOW that"
    - Carrie Fisher

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Few observations on my communication style since it’s come up in different responses:
    - I wouldn’t normally talk about my family this much; that’s just what the question was. If I were picking questions I would beeline for future plans, ethics, social norms and trends etc a lot quicker than family.
    - I hesitated a lot before making the joke about flirting! And second guessed myself a lot and was worried it might make it look like I was the one flirting, or just make Adam embarrassed, or make him reject me very publicly or something. In the end I figured it’d probably go down fine*
    - I think if you asked my friends they would say I’m sincere, playful, positive and calm during conversation. I have been accused of being too honest before - particularly in work place situations where I’m likely to own up to mistakes even if my manager hadn’t noticed the mistake had been made. However I also have received two disciplinary warnings at work for acting out of line, both from very strong emotional reactions. I also have a bad habit of being emotionally manipulative in personal arguments.

*edit: I think the anxiety came from the forum setting. In real life I probably would have just said it bc of the real world data of people’s reactions, plus being more able to demonstrate I was joking via face expressions, intonation etc
    Last edited by SaveYourself; 02-17-2022 at 06:26 PM.
    "I take back like half of the exclamation points.....they make me look....eager to please. Which I AM....but I don't want anyone to KNOW that"
    - Carrie Fisher

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SaveYourself View Post
    Few observations on my communication style since it’s come up in different responses:
    - I wouldn’t normally talk about my family this much; that’s just what the question was. If I were picking questions I would beeline for future plans, ethics, social norms and trends etc a lot quicker than family.
    - I hesitated a lot before making the joke about flirting! And second guessed myself a lot and was worried it might make it look like I was the one flirting, or just make Adam embarrassed, or make him reject me very publicly or something. In the end I figured it’d probably go down fine*
    - I think if you asked my friends they would say I’m sincere, playful, positive and calm during conversation. I have been accused of being too honest before - particularly in work place situations where I’m likely to own up to mistakes even if my manager hadn’t noticed the mistake had been made. However I also have received two disciplinary warnings at work for acting out of line, both from very strong emotional reactions. I also have a bad habit of being emotionally manipulative in personal arguments.

*edit: I think the anxiety came from the forum setting. In real life I probably would have just said it bc of the real world data of people’s reactions, plus being more able to demonstrate I was joking via face expressions, intonation etc
    Chaotic over-explanation - demonstrative Ti with no consistent Fe goal

hesitatant and overthinking with flirting: Se suggestive Fe PoLR

being too honest and sometimes out of line: Fi activating Fe PoLR

accused of being emotionally manipulative in personal arguments: chaotic demonstrative Ti with no consistent Fe goal
    (xEIs/xEEs are much better at F "manipulation" that achieves real goals in work and life, not just trivial personal arguments. But then again the word "manipulation" is filled with type bias against other type's functions)

Anyways seeing this thread, I realized I might have overestimated people's typing skills in the past. I'm less frustrated about a lot of things now.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hypothesis: you're going to get typed as ESE C

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vis View Post
    Chaotic over-explanation - demonstrative Ti with no consistent Fe goal

hesitatant and overthinking with flirting: Se suggestive Fe PoLR

being too honest and sometimes out of line: Fi activating Fe PoLR

accused of being emotionally manipulative in personal arguments: chaotic demonstrative Ti with no consistent Fe goal
    (xEIs/xEEs are much better at F "manipulation" that achieves real goals in work and life, not just trivial personal arguments. But then again the word "manipulation" is filled with type bias against other type's functions)

Anyways seeing this thread, I realized I might have overestimated people's typing skills in the past. I'm less frustrated about a lot of things now.
    isn’t chaotic over explanation more indicative of 1D Ti?

I agree I do it - and this was probably an example of it.

whatever it is, you hit a sensitive spot by pointing it out lol :’(
    - Carrie Fisher

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes and usually suggestive Ti

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    *EDIT*
    OK, I watched your video again all the way through, and I'll admit the possibility of EIE.
    Oh Lordy...me too.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1D Ti:
    Ti suggestive (ESE, EIE) are careful with their Ti conclusions, usually going in one direction with Fe lead, not all over the place.
    Ti PoLR indeed tend to have chaotic explanations. Your arguments are different from Ti PoLR in that they have clear logic and accurately captured what happened; they are chaotic in Fe sense (you are not "convincing/affecting" people in any definite Fe directions)

Another reason for this is: you are not explaining it to other people to influence them. You are explaining to adjust your own Ni models.

Anyways typing people on forum seems to be a futile exercise. Even if you get the "right" typing, without typing skills yourself, you will have a very confusing experience with intertype relations. And that's a pity. Because IR is a beautiful system once you get it right. I will stop typing people on forum from now on and focus on more productive things.

On the other hand, getting too frustrated over people's mistype is my fault. In order to be more happy, I should come with a beginner's mind. Instead of focusing on other people's fault, I can maybe study the articles or something. But reading articles at this point is not nearly as efficient for me as reading people for learning purposes. I need to think of some other ways to adjust myself. (the last 2 paragraphs are chaotic over-explanation).

Hope G will give you an interesting typing that makes you happy
    Last edited by Vis; 02-18-2022 at 04:19 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

you associate with *NTP

> ESE, EIE and IEE

not ESE, IEE. EIE has a chance

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Part Two

It looks like G is zoning in on beta NF based on these questions

Also this video is a bit more natural because I didn’t really think about the questions before answering. I did it within 10 minutes of reading them for the first time. So it’s more awkward, ha
    - Carrie Fisher

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

textbook IEI

every video interview typing would be easy if it was done the way you did it tbh. very well done. judging from the questions that you answered, gulenko probably already got into that direction too. he's asking a lot of Ni questions.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    If your typings aren't based on any reasoning maybe you should just keep them to yourself.
    This recomendation is more appropriate when a typing is done by not reasonable approach.

It's so when nonverbal behavior by VI is not taken into account, as such VI is experimentally proved as working method and gives important data.
    When typing is done mainly logically for a human which you do not know good personally, or without special questionnaire and interview, or when that human knows types theory. The lesser you know a human, - the more VI is important, as lesser of not doubtful and complete data you have for logical analysis.

To identify types by VI only or mainly by VI is appropriate in all cases with video and IRL. It's better to have logical part too, but this is not very important. Identifing without VI is always bad approach as it gives important data always. While to type only logically has some basis for limited cases pointed above, which are not for this thread case as the human knows types theory and may falsificate data.

Also, it's useful to note that logical typing is very speculative and allows multiple interpretations. Besides doubtful theories or strange theory understanding which a typer can use.

So typings done without VI in this thread case, only by speculative logical reasoning by doubtful and small data, should be kept to yourself. You should be reasonable and use VI as _main method_ where it should be so.
    Your unreasonable skepsis to intuitive methods based on nonverbal behavior would fit better to S types as Se especially. May you be another case of the one who mistakes in own type? I saw your video and kept doubts in your LII. Your understanding of some theory text place was surface and leaded you be misleaded - this better fits to S types too. Your insisting on not usage of VI associates with Se, not Ne types which mainly avoid direct forcing and as VI is mainly Ne related. Hm? I've noticed a bunch of people already which are intensively interested in types for some years and mistake in own types. It's not impossible for you too.
    Last edited by Sol; 02-21-2022 at 11:10 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@SaveYourself

try Gulenko's AI

I used this test when identified own type and of peoples who I know. Seems it gave results which I agreed with >= 3/4 dichotomies. I'm not sure in quality of the translation, though. I'd did own translation but my language level is not good for humanitarian stuff. Some said that I talk as google translator, but this would be flattery.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Looks like I picked a bad time geopolitically to get typed
    they said there might be some delay on getting the results back to me
    - Carrie Fisher

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Looks like I picked a bad time geopolitically
    There are no problems for civils, except additional stress. Internet works and your data could be processed.
    Though, you have analog for Gulenko's typing in free test above. The accuracy should be close.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    There are no problems for civils, except additional stress.
    Shut the fuck up already.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why don’t you join the military and liberate Ukraine from the Hithlerists, brave extrovert @Sol ?

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sol seems autistic tbh.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have the same lamp.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cyberpunk View Post
    I have the same lamp.
    we are duals confirmed
    - Carrie Fisher

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we are duals confirmed
    Haha, yes!

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy Grandpa View Post
    So did you get IEI, then?
    no still no result

just a joke about the fact we have the same lamp
    - Carrie Fisher

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Got my result!

I got EIE-H.
    This was actually my favourite typing for myself so simultaneously rewarding and disappointing - was low-key looking forward to a personality crisis.

F1B627CE-794D-4D89-82CE-713EF1CFA509.jpg9074E6E7-5D2E-457A-83B3-B660EBDD9551.jpg
    Last edited by SaveYourself; 03-05-2022 at 09:03 PM.
    - Carrie Fisher

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem IEI-Fe.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE-H is the only one that EIE I thought that it fits, so result makes sense to me.

EIE-H's Fi ignoring and Si polr seems non-existent to me, it is not fair, I fall into H persona and think they are xEI.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Congrats!

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes congratulations on your official type.

Apparently my typing skills suck, but at least I got the Fe part right.
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    Yes congratulations on your official type.

Apparently my typing skills suck, but at least I got the Fe part right.
    "Wanting people to be your dual".

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hardware Punk View Post
    I know I just miss Ducki
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sol seems autistic tbh.
    I assume that everyone here has a mental 'disorder' of some kind.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    I don’t think he is, just culture/upbringing and low F

But anyway if you try to generalize I would say everyone, even ppl outside this forum, has mental disorder
    Yeah, the criteria are getting pretty broad these days. I'd say if you're at least normally intelligent and able to provide for yourself there's no need to consider yourself defective.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

OK. I got ethical Ej part right but I didn't see both parts.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

sol seems autistic tbh.
    His mind suffers from brainwashing and static noise just like Putin's. That is not autism.

I do not view socially crippled behavior autistic (which is narrow minded simplification if you ask me) because I think that macro world has to be deducible to cause and effect (and there is overwhelming evidence for that).
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    I assume that everyone here has a mental 'disorder' of some kind.
    This assumption is more likely to be a hit than a miss, in my experience.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hardware Punk View Post

I did notice all the boys were out typing me as their dual
    - Carrie Fisher

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Miasma View Post
    OK. I got ethical Ej part right but I didn't see both parts.
    Same.

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Toro View Post
    I'm somewhat aware of how G types people. This is what I think he'll type you:
    (granted this is just the first video so I am at a disadvantage )

Extroversion over introversion, since your movements are open and you make wide gestures while making a point.

Rationality over irrationality, posture is upright and rigid.

Ethical type, since you display large amounts of emotionality and speak of ethical matters.

In the next video, he will ask you questions related to sensing and intuition. But my bet is you are getting typed EIE.

Quoted for longevity
    Bound upon me, rush upon me, I will overcome you by enduring your onset: whatever strikes against that which is firm and unconquerable merely injures itself by its own violence. Wherefore, seek some soft and yielding object to pierce with your darts.

-Seneca

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got my result!

I got EIE-H.
    This was actually my favourite typing for myself so simultaneously rewarding and disappointing - was low-key looking forward to a personality crisis.

F1B627CE-794D-4D89-82CE-713EF1CFA509.jpg9074E6E7-5D2E-457A-83B3-B660EBDD9551.jpg
    What a surprise

But for once I might actually agree with it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast