Thread: Gulenko's typings of forum members AKA Big G SquaD

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyLurking View Post
    People I'm curious to see the result of: @Lady Lunacik @Adam Strange @Exodus

In truth I think everyone should join.

Gulenko should pay ME to type me.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Gulenko should pay ME to type me.

I think you should be a gentleman and pay for @Lady Lunacik's.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She wouldn't like me to pay for her typing any more than I would. Lol.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suspiria View Post

On track, I do believe that Jack is SLE.
    @Kill4Me

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not a chance in hell that I would ever pay for a Gulenko typing, even if I wasn't sure about my type.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As of now, we know SaveYourself has gone in, with high chances for EIE. Fractals said that she might go for a consultation with G. after reading his book if she still can't come to a conclusion about her type, and the chances for IEI in her case are not low. Maybe Betas find the whole process more entertaining than kinky sock puppet. I will say, Ibuprofen, Tallmo are others that generate curiosity. Tallmo especially.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That's called simping.
    Last edited by WVBRY; 02-20-2022 at 06:40 AM.

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaemonia View Post
    What did you do to my quote? Who is DarkAngelFireWolf69? Don't misquote me, it's arguing in bad faith.
    I didn’t misquote you, it’s a website quirk.
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Model G: IEI-CN
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1 sp/so
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Jack being NF seems fine to me. Truly generative logic is missing, reliance on studying things what other peeps have put out there.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Miasma View Post
    Jack being NF seems fine to me. Truly generative logic is missing, reliance on studying things what other peeps have put out there.
    I don't care much about him anymore but EIE I can at least understand. he changes his appearance quite often in videos. Se-dom is weird to me.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    I don't care much about him anymore but EIE I can at least understand. he changes his appearance quite often in videos. Se-dom is weird to me.
    Changing your appeareance is common for ENFjs. It is well known that if a person buys a new jacket or styles his moustache upwards probably we're talking ENFj. (Hope I don't have to clarify I'm being sarcastic).

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RBRS View Post
    Changing your appeareance is common for ENFjs. It is well known that if a person buys a new jacket or styles his moustache upwards probably we're talking ENFj. (Hope I don't have to clarify I'm being sarcastic).
    it was more about him having a different appearance in almost every video, sometimes wearing colourful jackets with flowers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bij6bXmzcF4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEFfIxYzVwg

I wear the same black shirt every day. it's not like it's the only determining factor for someones type but patterns are clearly there. beta NF women like to dye their hair in vivid colours, Te dominant types prefer to wear business suits. how is that so hard to notice?
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 02-22-2022 at 12:17 PM.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it was more about him having a different appearance in almost every video, sometimes wearing colourful jackets with flowers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bij6bXmzcF4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEFfIxYzVwg

I wear the same black shirt every day. it's not like it's the only determining factor for someones type but patterns are clearly there. beta NF women like to dye their hair in vivid colours, Te dominant types prefer to wear business suits. how is that so hard to notice?
    Now cognition determines attires related to both context and culture. Blue hair coloring and western business attire are ingrained in human being's information metabolism therefore our genetics. If that's the case with socionics I'm definitely out lol. The absolute state of Jung's typology.
    Last edited by RBRS; 02-22-2022 at 01:03 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe: being expressive, vivid, alive, more inclined to demonstrative physical appearance
    Te: being professional, focused on pragmatism, financial gains, efficiency, preferring to wear business clothes.

whatever, you won't be missed.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe: being expressive, vivid, alive, more inclined to demonstrative physical appearance
    Te: being professional, focused on pragmatism, financial gains, efficiency, preferring to wear business clothes.

whatever, you won't be missed.
    I hope that people who think wearing business suits is a fundamental component of human cognition don't miss me, if they did I would take that as an insult.
    Last edited by RBRS; 02-22-2022 at 01:00 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said preferring, not that everyone who is wearing business suits is a Te dominant type. these are tendencies you can observe, not literal manifestations of a cognitive function. when gulenko writes in his EIE description that they constantly like to reinvent themselves with some style, and I observe that jack frequently changes his appearance, I make the logical conclusion that he could be an EIE, and I only mentioned that it is a possibility. meanwhile you suggest that carl jung is an ILE, which is just laughable when you have any understanding of what cognitive functions are. it's getting annoying

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said preferring, not that everyone who is wearing business suits is a Te dominant type. these are tendencies you can observe, not literal manifestations of a cognitive function. when gulenko writes in his EIE description that they constantly like to reinvent themselves with some style, and I observe that jack frequently changes his appearance, I make the logical conclusion that he could an EIE, and I only mentioned that it is a possibility. meanwhile you suggest that carl jungs is an ILE, which is just laughable when you have any understanding of what cognitive functions are. it's getting annoying
    Gulenko says = absolute truth.

Not everyone using blue hair or business suit is X type but you're suggesting correlations between cognitive processing and clothings which are almost completely determined by context (AKA your job, enviroment...) as well as culture. If socionics claims these preferences to be genetic, I really want to get out of it, because it gets absurd.

About Jung, there you got Aushra's description of Ne and Ti

"Perceives information about objects' potential energy — for example, information about the physical and mental abilities and potential of a person. This perception grants the ability to understand the structure of objects and phenomena and grasp their inner content. This element determines a person's ability or inability to see the real potential energy of one's surroundings"

"We call 'logical' those feelings that arise from the process of comparing one object to another on the basis of some objective criteria — for example, a sense of distance, weight, volume, worth, strength, quality, etc. These are feelings of objective evaluation, which in certain situations help to activate or passivate the person who experiences them. Incoming information is recognized by such an individual as a sense of objects' proper or improper correlation and proportion, a sense of balance or imbalance between the objects, or a sense of understanding or lack of understanding of the advantages of one object over another. This also includes all feelings that result from knowing or not knowing objects and phenomena — curiosity, respect, fear, and a sense of the logicalness or illogicalness of things, as well as a sense of one's own power or powerlessness before different objects"

Jung's work strikes me as particulary NeTi in its claims and structure.

If you don't see Ne in Jung's writings then...

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gulenko has 40 years of experience in socionics, he observed thousands of people and then wrote down specific patterns that he observed which seemed universal to him. he never (and I didn't do that too) claimed that his descriptions are absolute truth, which, in my opinion, is a very stupid argument on your side. you can simply observe TENDENCIES in types, which can or cannot be related to cognitive functions, but they are there, just open your eyes a bit. I don't really feel like discussing more with you since I mentioned in my first post that I don't really care all that much about jack's type anyway but for some reason you felt the need to criticize my message because I was talking about TENDENCIES.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gulenko has 40 years of experience in socionics, he observed thousands of people and then wrote down specific patterns that he observed which seemed universal to him. he never (and I didn't do that too) claimed that his descriptions are absolute truth, which, in my opinion, is a very stupid argument on your side. you can simply observe TENDENCIES in types, which can or cannot be related to cognitive functions, but they are there, just open your eyes a bit. I don't really feel like discussing more with you since I mentioned in my first post that I don't really care all that much about jack's type anyway but for some reason you felt the need to criticize my message because I was talking about TENDENCIES.
    Gulenko has 40 years of experience relating phenomena to a made up system and also making things up to cover the gaps in said system. No way of telling his typings, nor conclusions are correct, and over his conclusions he keeps building up his school.

Observing a tendency in X type subsequently means that there's a certain correlation between X action or preference and the core of the system that is human cognition and information processing if that correlation is correct. If there's no genetic tendency towards it then the "observed tendency" shouldn't apply, if it applies then there's a correlation between cognition and clothes, and that's absurd.

You'll need to give up one of the claims (Information processing and genetics or clothing correlations) for it to make sense. Either socionics is nurtural or clothing tendencies cannot be asserted.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gulenko has 40 years of experience relating phenomena to a made up system and also making things up to cover the gaps in said system. No way of telling his typings, nor conclusions are correct, and over his conclusions he keeps building up his school.
    what are you even doing here then if you think he's a fraud? study the big five or something else if that makes more sense to you, or build your own school if you think all of his typings are incorrect and you are better at it.
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 02-22-2022 at 01:56 PM.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what are you even doing here then if you think he's a fraud. study the big five or something else if that makes more sense to you.
    I liked socionics, and socionics is not HSH only, but whatever everyday I grow more skeptical of it. Anyways I like to debate about these kind of things, and arrive at conclusions on it, maybe simply discuss... But if something doesn't make much sense I cannot help but say it.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I liked socionics, and socionics is not HSH only, but whatever everyday I grow more skeptical of it. Anyways I like to debate about these kind of things, and arrive at conclusions on it, maybe simply discuss... But if something doesn't make much sense I cannot help but say it.
    you seem to be someone who demands objectivity on a theory that is heavily based on subjective patterns. you either go with the reality that people are too complex to fit neatly into 16 types and that there will always be outliers or you move on to something else. I personally find the information that socionics and HSH gives too valuable to just ignore it, and I don't feel like making sure it's correct 100% of the time, especially not in a vague field like psychology.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

People should understand that large part of theories about types which Gulenko uses is not Socionics.
    Just his baseless fantasies, what may predispose to make stronger and more mistakes than other experienced typers.

Also do not trust when he claims your pair as your dual without having appropriate typing data for typing. He seems has such misleading predisposition.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

S*I (typed to LSI)

SLE (typed to SEE)

SEI (typed to IEI)

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Gulenko mainly types with Jungian dichotomies but rational/irrational is not a reliable indicator.
    It's baseless to claim so. He uses different theory, including own additional besides Socionics.
    Behavior related to J/P is not lesser "reliable indicator" than other dichotomies when used appropriately. The rare exception I've noticed are cases with psychopathology having significant attention hold problems what changes behavior (incl. nonverbal) to P side. Possibly strong psyche stimulator substrances may give opposite temporal effect.
    Not "reliable indicators" are common behavior traits, as many factors may significantly change it. So you should take into account nonverbal behavior too. Also "not reliable" is to use doubtful theory as Reinin traits.

TheEndlessKurtis mb ENFP
    Last edited by Sol; 02-25-2022 at 03:52 PM.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

SEI (typed to IEI)
    As you apparently displayed some gaps in understanding typing Trump as EIE, then I would like to ask you, what makes this woman SEI. And don't tell me 'nonverbals'. I want an explanation of what this woman does when the camera is off and how she would interact with an ILE.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

People should understand that large part of theories about types which Gulenko uses is not Socionics.
    Just his baseless fantasies, what may predispose to make stronger and more mistakes than other experienced typers.

Also do not trust when he claims your pair as your dual without having appropriate typing data for typing. He seems has such misleading predisposition.
    Sol, what leads you to believe that Gulenko is wrong and Jung and Aushra are correct? I always see you post this but I don't see you justify why you lean towards orthodoxy other than to say other things are baseless, which itself is a claim that has to be justified.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE (typed to SEE)
    I remember watching an Aimee Y interview with jack a while ago and thought she was an IEE, so I think SEE is not too far off. SLE seems like a weird typing for her. I don't think your are in any position to critizise him considering that your nonverbal typings don't seem to be particularly accurate.
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 02-25-2022 at 07:24 PM.

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aimee acts much more natural in her interview with Jack than in that reaction video she did for Gulenko. Her mannerisms and way of speaking are very relatable.
    Bound upon me, rush upon me, I will overcome you by enduring your onset: whatever strikes against that which is firm and unconquerable merely injures itself by its own violence. Wherefore, seek some soft and yielding object to pierce with your darts.

-Seneca

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Toro View Post
    Aimee acts much more natural in her interview with Jack than in that reaction video she did for Gulenko. Her mannerisms and way of speaking are very relatable.
    look at @1:15 in her video response to gulenko's typing. she mentions that she is very good at seizing opportunities which makes me wonder if she is confusing Se with Ne here.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seizing opportunities is Se.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ah yes, "intuition of possibilities" is not about seizing opportunities, understood.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive;[URL="tel:1504591"
    1504591[/URL]]ah yes, "intuition of possibilities" is not about seizing opportunities, understood.
    No, it’s coming up with them. Keep up.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    No, it’s coming up with them. Keep up.
    yes, you come up with opportunities, see them directly in front of you, but you never really act on this impulse to pursue them, that's what Se doms do. not sure how they perceive them though.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hardware Punk View Post
    Echidna1000 EIE-N
    Confuz LSI
    Nanooka EIE C or N
    Varlawend ILI-H
    The Exception EIE-N
    Shotgunfingers LSI-H
    Aliengelic IEI-CN
    Suspiria EIE-C
    Chakram LSI-N
    Sayonara ILI-C
    Thegreenfaerie LSI-HD
    Uncle Ave LSI-C
    Aster IEI-N
    Justalitnerd IEI-H
    Lolita SEE-N
    Mystery user who's identity I know but won't doxx EIE-N
    Viktor SLE-H
    Desert Financial ILI-C
    Megedy IEI-C
    Northstar SLE-C
    Sachmet LII-N
    Ouronis ILE-NH
    Peteronfiree LSI-NC
    Duschia EIE-H
    Ashlesha LSI-C
    Dangerouslandsvape LSI
    Cyberpunk SLE-H
    Squark LSI-DC
    Fay EIE-H
    Wesleh00 LSI-C
    Eudaimonia LSI-H

I may not update or post another list for a while.

May crunch some numbers later.
    @SaveYourself aka mrrrmaid EIE H

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wanna know what @Poptart gets.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    I wanna know what @Poptart gets.
    Given his track record, probably IEI. Dark horse guess - ESI

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    Given his track record, probably IEI. Dark horse guess - ESI
    What do you identify as?

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    What do you identify as?
    SEI lol

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was profiled by Gulenko last November with my sister, holistically, this is all quite similar to a horror movie I like that is called 1BR. I think you guys should watch it and then... introspect.
    Last edited by Ocean Man; 03-14-2022 at 04:57 PM.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gulenko’s work is like 60% bullshit, that is 60% inaccurate because he is too imprecise. I agree that lsi and Eie are more common than 6.25% each but they certainly aren’t a majority of the human population. More Eastern Europeans are lsi se than pure black Africans which are I am sure are less than 5% lsi se, and LSi se and eie are among the types I have seen most as a disabled Virginian, and lsi se stand out because they’re so beautiful, strong, intelligent, because they take on tasks to the point of cleaning up peoples doo doo stains and attn seeking but them being more than 15% of the human population? Hell no. I wish they were as common as many people thought they were, but they are not.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.