TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Sperma's type thread split

*I DIDN'T CREATED THIS THREAD.*
    Last edited by Hope; 11-11-2018 at 05:50 AM.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BOT View Post
    @Pano Lou do you think Sperma is ILE?
    Yes, based on what I've seen of him. What about you?

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Not at all. He's EIE. Maybe thats your source of confusion. Btw, he acts in more aggressor fashion than A moderator as its evident.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not at all. He's EIE.
    He doesn't have enough Fe though... I think it's just HA Fe. Like how people sometimes think I'm a logical type...

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I doubt it. Like in 99.9%

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not at all. He's EIE. Maybe thats your source of confusion. Btw, he acts in more aggressor fashion than A moderator as its evident.
    Oh lol if he is EIE, then he would have higher dimensionality Fe than I do. I'm just not seeing it. As for the aggressor thing, no lol he is more infantile than Mod is. I think you having him mistyped could be the source of your confusion.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Haha, calm down tigger. You and he can happily dualize if you feel like it. He'll be happy too I guess. However I don't think you are very good to determine elements in ppl, no offense (for what I've seen).To me hes an evident EIE. He originally was typing as Ni, btw (EIE,LIE, SEE, etc). To me is evident he's a Se valuer.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Gut-sense or "vibe" typings are notoriously inaccurate: in that fashion I have been assumed to be every iNtuitive type, and even a few Sensors over my time here, but logic dictates that if the theory is correct, I cannot be more than one type at a time. So either at least some of Socionics' core postulates are incorrect, which I concluded some time ago and is why I no longer waste much of my time here, or the people who are trying to interpret the theory on 16types are unable to comprehend that someone may present a vast array of different "vibes" over the course of a year. Sad as it may as seem, I am quite convinced that I could talk most of you into believing anything, if I were to be bothered.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, calm down tigger. You and he can happily dualize if you feel like it. He'll be happy too I guess. However I don't think you are very good to determine elements in ppl, no offense (for what I've seen).To me hes an evident EIE. He originally was typing as Ni, btw (EIE,LIE, SEE, etc). To me is evident he's a Se valuer.
    I don't dualize with every ILE around lol. As for the forum thing, I havent seen him around much here. I have seen him on PerC actually and from that I would say ILE fits. I think the forum trolling is more or less a facade. Are you typing him as your Conflictor based on ITR? I don't think I have a supervisory relationship with him, so that throws me off. I could see him as IEI maybe he doesn't strike me as a rational type.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spermatozoa View Post
    Gut-sense or "vibe" typings are notoriously inaccurate: in that fashion I have been assumed to be every iNtuitive type, and even a few Sensors over my time here, but logic dictates that if the theory is correct, I cannot be more than one type at a time. So either at least some of Socionics' core postulates are incorrect, which I concluded some time ago and is why I no longer waste much of my time here, or the people who are trying to interpret the theory on 16types are unable to comprehend that someone may present a vast array of different "vibes" over the course of a year. Sad as it may as seem, I am quite convinced that I could talk most of you into believing anything, if I were to be bothered.
    Remember Jon BC used to type me as LIE. Some people will believe anything xD

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm inclined to agree with BOT that Spermatozoa is EIE. He VI's (to me) like an EIE. He's above average in looks and his "look" is basically all sex, all the time. He has what I think of as very much above average social perception skills. He knows how far to push things without going too far. (ILE's sometimes have real problems with that.) And I think I recognize "Victim" vibes in Sperma. As in, "Hey, ladies. Check this out. Now who is going to chase me?" He seems to have zero interest in science but a lot of interest in social mores and status (Beta Fe, to be specific.), but not, for example like @xerx, in the social structures behind that status. Nor is he remotely democratic, but rather is clearly aristocratic.

Just sayin'.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 11-11-2018 at 04:24 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spermatozoa View Post
    A beautiful example of an actor quoting his lines. The style, the erudition. I can so easily see Sperma in the role of Hamlet.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pano Lou View Post
    Remember Jon BC used to type me as LIE. Some people will believe anything xD
    Telling someone they are X because "they look" or "sound like" other things also assumed to be X is overly subjective. You should ignore people who try to type you in this way.

My process for typing people online is as follows:

Firstly, identify Introverted vs Extroverted and Ethical vs Logical. This refines down to four possibilities and can be done through facial expressions and tone of voice. ExTx

Secondly, identify the leading function. This can be done through an analysis of the person's language in multiple contexts. I particularly note their sentence construction and which types of words appear more often than not.

Never type based on how someone makes you feel and whether you personally like or dislike them. This is a most unreliable method and it ignores reason in favour of emotion.

This is how a real ILE argues: Clearly, concisely and systematically.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't dualize with every ILE around lol. As for the forum thing, I havent seen him around much here. I have seen him on PerC actually and from that I would say ILE fits. I think the forum trolling is more or less a facade. Are you typing him as your Conflictor based on ITR? I don't think I have a supervisory relationship with him, so that throws me off. I could see him as IEI maybe he doesn't strike me as a rational type.
    Saying A moderator Ne is a facade and Sperma Se is also a facade is a not very strong, logical neither convincing argument.
    I type him based in all the time and posts he has write in here. Plus VI. Same with A Mod.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    A beautiful example of an actor quoting his lines. The style, the erudition. I can so easily see Sperma in the role of Hamlet.
    Why exactly does it seem like he's quoting lines? I don't see it?

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saying A moderator Ne is a facade and Sperma Se is also a facade is a not very strong, logical neither convincing argument.
    I type him based in all the time and posts he has write in here. Plus VI. Same with A Mod.
    I never claimed to be a logical person to begin with, and I'm not trying to convince anyone. It's just my impressions and what I see in people. If you're expecting Te from me, you won't get it lol.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm inclined to agree with BOT that Spermatozoa is EIE. He VI's (to me) like an EIE. He's above average in looks and his "look" is basically all sex, all the time. He has what I think of as very much above average social perception skills. He knows how far to push things without going too far. (ILE's sometimes have real problems with that.)
    Bear in mind that here I am in an environment which plays to my strengths. Nobody can apply volitional pressure to try and interrupt the flow of my ideas, which often happens in social situations offline. Here I can also respond in whatever time frame I like, there's no pressure to say or do anything right away. So you are seeing me in my most productive state: detached, relaxed and highly creative.

And I think I recognize "Victim" vibes in Sperma. As in, "Hey, ladies. Check this out. Now who is going to chase me?" He seems to have zero interest in science but a lot of interest in social mores and status (Beta Fe, to be specific.), but not, for example like Xerx, in the social structures behind that status. Nor is he remotely democratic, but is clearly aristocratic.
    I do like to be pursued sexually, but that alone does not imply a Victim erotic style. Infantiles are at least as detached from their bodies and this is why we tend to be sexually passive (at least at first - ILE males can take on a dominant role once they know they're liked). You can tell the difference between Victim and Infantile not in whether but in how they like to be pursued.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly, people should stop asking me for my opinions if they're just going to tell me my opinion is wrong. I make it an absolute point not to share my opinion unless I'm specifically asked, because I can't really back up any claims with "logic" or whatever.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I never claimed to be a logical person to begin with, and I'm not trying to convince anyone. It's just my impressions and what I see in people. If you're expecting Te from me, you won't get it lol.
    Well, thats not exactly true. You were insisting to be Te type not so long ago
    Anyway, its nice to see that you aknowledge the lack of logic behind your typings, and I'd wish other members in here could reach at least half of that realization and acceptance.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Why exactly does it seem like he's quoting lines? I don't see it?
    Spermatozoa just seems to be elocuting all the time. Whenever I read his posts, I "hear" an actor on stage. He has that dramatic clarity of speech that I associate with actors. I really can't define it in any specific way, which is why I supported my argument for EIE with other statements.
    He is also fairly vain, which is something I don't associate with ILEs. ILE's tend to defend their "reputations", but those reputations are based on their beliefs and actions, not on who they intrinsically are. Sperma has an internal moral code which is quite rigid, but it is based on his morals and who he is, rather than on what cause he happens to endorse at the moment.

In other words, Sperma could go from conservative to liberal, but he'd still treat women honorably if he thought they deserved it.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, thats not exactly true. You were insisting to be Te type not so long ago
    Anyway, its nice to see that you aknowledge the lack of logic behind your typings, and I'd wish other members in here could reach at least half of that realization and acceptance.
    Hmm, I think there are also non logical ways to type. If you ask me something, I would just tell you what makes sense to me, and that is logical as far as the way I see it. A lot of Te types disagree tho xD

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Honestly, people should stop asking me for my opinions if they're just going to tell me my opinion is wrong. I make it an absolute point not to share my opinion unless I'm specifically asked, because I can't really back up any claims with "logic" or whatever.
    Because the point of discussion and asking for opinions is not necessarily to agree with each other all the time.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because the point of discussion and asking for opinions is not necessarily to agree with each other all the time.
    I don't really think my opinion is worth anything lol

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, damn. I have to say I disagree with your opinion.

...I was trying to think of a way to phrase that without saying that you are wrong. I think I missed the mark.

I will say, though, I like reading your posts and I think you have very good things to say about everything. I'm learning a lot of constructive things from them.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I select the words I use carefully. I am a very internally ordered man, which means that regardless of what my environment might look like (e.g. a messy, smelly room) what I articulate will be very clear. Each idea or element of my thought will always be in its proper place according to the system I have created - no exceptions to this are ever tolerated - unless I seek ambiguity and disorder for effect. Yet even in that case, I will be creating and resolving the chaos by a set of principles that I've created or revised from elsewhere (e.g. if you use the musical interval of a #4 then resolve outside to a 6).

If I was truly an EIE as you say, it would be difficult to create and maintain such tightly knit structures without great effort. I would lack the cognitive apparatus to do so.

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

you don't have to play yourself down just because someone else is insulting you. I understand if it comes from a place of self-awareness (realizing when you're out of your zone of knowledge) or if it's an attempt to avoid unnecessary conflict, but even if you're relatively new to socionics, your opinion still holds weight. I don't really care for the typing aspect of this particular thread (as in I don't really care to type anybody) just thought I'd point that out

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Socionists say that LSI's and EIE's create all the stuctures in society. And seeking ambiguity and disorder for effect is Fe. I don't see ILE's even being in the same universe as this skill.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I can buy @Spermatozoa as either Ni-EIE or Ne-ILE. The strong and / valuing is evident from my interactions with him. Other typings for him proposed by him or others never seemed right to me though.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Socionists say that LSI's and EIE's create all the stuctures in society. And seeking ambiguity and disorder for effect is Fe. I don't see ILE's even being in the same universe as this skill.
    OK, here's another way to look at the problem and take bias out of it.

Could you link two pieces of music, or two pictures/paintings, in the same style or era which you think reflect EIE and ILE information-processing?

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    you don't have to play yourself down just because someone else is insulting you. I understand if it comes from a place of self-awareness (realizing when you're out of your zone of knowledge) or if it's an attempt to avoid unnecessary conflict, but even if you're relatively new to socionics, your opinion still holds weight. I don't really care for the typing aspect of this particular thread (as in I don't really care to type anybody) just thought I'd point that out
    AFAIK no one was insulting anyone in any way. I wonder why you feel so often the need to polarize parts and create an atmosphere of conflict (where was none), where ideas are being exposed as its supposed to be since its a socionics forum. You should learn more positive ways to improve your own sense of self worth imo and be less passive aggressive (like its pretty obvious that you still mad since you are far from being my favorite person).

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you. You're absolutely a sweetheart. I don't think my opinion is worth much because I don't really know how to articulate my ideas. So I just would rather not tell people what I think to begin with.

Edit: I missed the insult part. I'm not being insulted, so no worries.

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

AFAIK no one was insulting anyone. I wonder why often you feel the need to polarize parts and create an atmosphere of conflict (where was none), where ideas are being exposed as it supposed to be in a socionics forum. You should learn more positive ways to improve your own sense of self worth imo and be less passive aggressive (like its pretty obvious that you still mad since you are far from being my favorite person because paranoia too much).
    yeah because you're definitely not prone to conflict

regardless I don't really care to be on the receiving end of your hissy fits, I barely even know you, so go lash out at somebody else tonight

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thank you. You're absolutely a sweetheart. I don't think my opinion is worth much because I don't really know how to articulate my ideas. So I just would rather not tell people what I think to begin with.

Edit: I missed the insult part. I'm not being insulted, so no worries.
    fair enough, it's good practice to share your ideas (even if you're not fully confident yet) but don't feel pressured to do so if you feel uncomfortable

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fair enough, it's good practice to share your ideas (even if you're not fully confident yet) but don't feel pressured to do so if you feel uncomfortable
    Thank you <3 <3 <3 You really are very sweet

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

yeah because you're definitely not prone to conflict

I dont get what that supposedly proves. You think there is conflict because I'm expressing opinions to another adults? So you think other adults are stupid and helpless enough like for needing you to defend them in logical arguments (and they also need you to help them figure out when they are being insulted). That's a really condescending attitude. And you care to less about me that you even have saved all the threads where I'm conflicting, lol

Anyway, I'd say its you actually the one who's up for conflicts as this thread proves it. As before, you seem kind of paranoid interpreting everything as threat, probably because of your Se PoLR and unhealthy Fi like Jund described.

"Whereupon the now egocentric subject comes to feel the power and importance of the depreciated object. Consciousness begins to feel ' what others think '. Naturally, others are thinking all sorts of baseness, scheming evil, and contriving all sorts of plots, secret intrigues, etc. To prevent this, the subject must also begin to carry out preventive intrigues, to suspect and sound others, to make subtle combinations. Assailed by rumours, he must make convulsive efforts to convert, if possible, a threatened inferiority into a superiority. Innumerable secret rivalries develop, and in these embittered struggles not only will no base or evil means be disdained, but even virtues will be misused and tampered with in order to play the trump card. Such development must lead to exhaustion. The form of neurosis is neurasthenic rather than hysterical ;in the case of women we often find severe collateral physical states, as for instance anaemia and its sequelae."
    It was also mentioned by the person you were defending at that time in the Fe thread, btw. I guess you agree with it as you see these traits in yourself.

regardless I don't really care to be on the receiving end of your hissy fits, I barely even know you, so go lash out at somebody else tonight
    Well, that seems a contradiction since you tend to step too much into my "conflicts", no? I think you should look for more productive ways to deal with your own Se PoLR and unhealthy Fi than trying to perpetuate conflicts around someone you barely know.
    Last edited by Hope; 11-11-2018 at 06:07 AM.