Thread: hotelambush Questionnaire (Diana)

TIM
    SLI, 9-1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default hotelambush Questionnaire (Diana)

hotelambush Questionnaire
    Tell me about yourself
    I am very reserved person. I try to be kind and understanding. I like to observe more than talk. I think that I am okay with that. I love animals, taking care of them. I will always help if someone asks me. I like to learn new things about psychology, sociology, science. I like to understand the meaning of people actions. I am quite handy. I like to know, how things work. For example, if I watch sports game, I like to know all rules. I think, that I am empathetic, but I may seem distant and cold.
    What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?
    I am still finding my purpose in life. I think that I haven't found the thing, that I can do the best. I tried study, but dropped out several times. I have more like emotional difficulities. I think I need a lot of support. I worked in kirdergarten as a teacher's assistant, but I found this job stressful, because I think, that I am better in one on one situations.
    What are your values, and why?
    I value loyalty, openness, kindness. I think that we need to be kind to others- don’t do things to others, that you don’t want to happen to yourself. I believe in God, so Christian values are important to me. I think that learning self- respect is very important, so you can live your life without any fear.
    What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?
    I watch movies and read books. I like nature, In summers i like to watch birds. I love animals, they seem so interesting to me. I have read many books about animal instincts, psychology. I like to read biographies and biographical novels, because I like to see how people have lived their lives, how they developed. I am interested in sociology and technologies. It is interesting to study how people, machines work.
    I would like to
    What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?
    I look for moral support and understanding, humor, laughter and shared interests. I have two friends only from childhood, it is very hard for me to meet new people. I think, that it is very hard, so long time is needed to truly know someone.
    I have lost few friends from childhood, because they did not understand, that I make relationship with each one of them differently. I could not fit in a group of friends who share all things with all members equally. Each relationship was special for me.
    What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?
    I conflict only with my closest family members. For most of the time it is opinion collision or different values or rhythm of life.
    There are some people that I never conflict with, I think it is not worth it, we have nothing to divide. I sometimes run off from conflicts.
    How would your friends describe you?
    I think, that they would describe me trustworthy and a good listener.
    What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I am shy and unconfident. I think I create like a wall around myself.
    I worry too much about what people think and feel. (Others tell me that. That I need to think about myself first, what will I gain.)
    Some say that I am naive, but I don’t agree.
    I like to find meaning in people actions and some say, that I try to justify myself or others. You're an advocate.
    In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I think that the biggest help would be that someone knew me and believed in me and said that I can do anything. (Good, kind words).
    I need someone to tell me my strengths. What clothes fit me, I dont recognize my talents.
    I can take care of my surroundings, of children and animals. I can do clerical work for others. I like things to be done fast. I never leave unpleasant work for later, I do it now, so I can relax later.
    What things do you find to be a chore? What things do you enjoy more than others?
    Chore for me is talking publicly, because I lose words and look stupid, although I would like to learn argumentation. I look with admiration at people who can freely and calmly talk in front of people.
    What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?
    My goals are to have happy family, to become self confident and gain wisdom.
    I want to let go of fear and all the rocks I have in my soul, so I can live my life fully.
    I think that something is still missing in my life.
    If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?
    I would do things to achieve my goals. I would go to personality trainers or psychologist...live in stress free environment. I would make community or centre or club, where people could share their interest in books or movie, series. We would talk, make theme parties and talk. I would own a coffee shop, where you could come with animals.
    What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?
    I accept a little bit of arrogance, because It can be mistaken with bravery or daring. I like, that people can fight through difficulities for a good cause that they believe in.
    I dont like that people are too talkative and too fiendly, because it is hard to know if these feelings are true, if there is really a bond between us. I dont understand it.
    What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?
    I cant stand messy surroundings. I do chores fast, so I can forget about them for a while. I like asceticism.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    I dont talk much but I try to at least smile and nod. I am very shy.
    How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?
    With strangers- I think that my emotions are seen in my face, but i cant be that harsh. The most unpleasant conflict with stranger was, when neighbor falsely slandered me. I could not get over that feeling for a long time. It is hard for me to apologise- not because I think, that I am not guilty, but because of emotional intimacy. I dont know.
    With close people I tend to be impulsive. Exit room harshly , cry. I close up. Cant talk it out.
    What is one common misconception that people have? Explain why it is wrong.
    That people cant change the world. That we need to live in a world as it is. That if I dont like something, I need to accept it. Why we need to accept the wrong things? I dont say that everyone is like that. I dont think, that people are becoming more smarter. There are scientific discoveries, technologies, but people need also to become emotionally smarter, so we dont do harm to each other.
    What did you do last Friday?
    I like to meet my grandparents. I like to change environment a bit. If I had a chance, i would go to movies every Friday.
    Last edited by Diana; 09-20-2017 at 04:52 AM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is rather short but Delta introvert is a safe bet.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

without video questionnaires are useless
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450

TIM
    SLI, 9-1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, well.. I dont think that I could make a video and be relaxed and confident...

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@thehotelambush @Sol Hungyoiefsfdölssöddfdfjdj......dfjdskjs....

Chicos. You guys better leave her alone if she doesn't like it

And square up, she's EII even going by scarce material. Give better instructions for the questionnaire, hotel, it's your responsibility. And Sol: your attempts are useless so stop bothering. As mentioned, Delta intro's gotta be it, SLI can be excluded because of predominant introverted ethics, intuition, and lack of .

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    if she likes to be correctly typed, then she need to like video-interview
    while you better leave alone this Temple of Truth, chico, until you'll understand what is needed for typing

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    while you better leave alone this Temple of Truth, chico, until you'll understand what is needed for typing

TIM
    SLI, 9-1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Made me laugh- " if she likes to be correctly typed, then she need to like video-interview ". Need to like.
    I heard that the best way to tell type is by interview (where you can see a person), but if there is a Questionnaire? Don`t all types answer differently to these questions?
    Thank you for your responses!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    Made me laugh- " if she likes to be correctly typed, then she need to like video-interview ". Need to like.
    Yep, as to do something good we need to like it. Good video -> good typing. No video -> hotelambush's typing.

> I heard that the best way to tell type is by interview (where you can see a person)

It's good even to watch how a person informally talkes with someone. At least, for my skills and methods.
    Video-interview - is the closest material to IRL interview. And is best for offline typing. But as you may place questionnaire, then from video is mostly interesting nonverbal part - you may talk there anything you want what is comfortable and interesting for you.

> Don`t all types answer differently to these questions?

People control what to say in much higher degree, so texts have more of noises than nonverbal. If someone thinks himself as T type - he'll say many to be typed to T type with more probability. Also the quality of some questionnaires is doubtful and sometimes doubtful is how people answer. I prefer to type by nonverbal as main method and look to texts/words only in case of doubts.

> Thank you for your responses!

When I'll type you by video, then there may be for what to thank me.

TIM
    SLI, 9-1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, I want to be typed but I dont feel like making a video. I thank you for response, because you made me think, I gained feedback. I dont think I can do this, maybe someday.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    Hmm, I want to be typed but I dont feel like making a video.
    It is like "I want to be healed but I dont feel like making analyses."

~50% of useful info is in nonverbal

You may try tests. It's not worse than ankets without video.
    If the tests will show *LI, then it's possibly true.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Chae actually it seems that @mu4 removed my instructions from the questionnaire for the form, so @Diana probably didn't see them.

I can also add a recommended word count in case people still don't understand what thorough answers look like.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    @Chae actually it seems that @mu4 removed my instructions from the questionnaire for the form, so @Diana probably didn't see them.

I can also add a recommended word count in case people still don't understand what thorough answers look like.
    Oh indeed? Then that would be great! The count has to be tailored to roughly fit a paragraph each question, but mention WHY it's important to stick to it so people feel more compelled and don't think it's draconic for no reason

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@thehotelambush @Sol Hungyoiefsfdölssöddfdfjdj......dfjdskjs....

You really made me laugh here
    Last edited by Simo; 09-21-2017 at 02:17 PM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Simo View Post
    You really made me laugh here
    Oh thanks! Made your day? NERDS!!! I was close to using my favorite Arnie gif, the degree of facial contortion is amazing

The meme list goes on but I'll stop for derail reasons, and before you blow up laughing

TIM
    SLI, 9-1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Diana; 08-25-2018 at 08:54 PM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh thanks! Made your day? NERDS!!! I was close to using my favorite Arnie gif, the degree of facial contortion is amazing

The meme list goes on but I'll stop for derail reasons, and before you blow up laughing
    yeah you really made my day I was like this then like this , worked like a charm
    and you need to stop to keep few for another occasion

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my guess would be EII.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the test that better works so far for socio things is this: aimtoknow.com/test_beta a bit long but results tend to align, no need for video, I agree.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Diana if you want a more thorough diagnosis, please fill out the questionnaire in full as posted here, and post your answers here (not in the linked thread).

TIM
    SLI, 9-1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    @Diana if you want a more thorough diagnosis, please fill out the questionnaire in full as posted here, and post your answers here (not in the linked thread).
    If you are doing a video you can stop here or choose from the rest of the questions as you like.
    If you are answering in writing, please answer ALL questions.

What is your biggest accomplishment?
    I think, that there are no big accomplishments in my life.
    For me it is a getting a drivers license. When I was younger, I thought, that I will never drive a car, because I was scared of it. My father wanted me to get a license. I had so much difficulties, theory was nothing, but driving..I passed the exam only the fifth time. I felt like a dog at the wheel. “What the hell am I doing?” The biggest reason was that I was scared, instructors saw that I felt insecure. Luckily, I did it and only because I was forced to try again and again.
    Now I am happy, that I have a license, because I enjoy driving very much.

What is something you regret?
    I regret situations, when I let someone to hurt me, but I can never change that.

Who do you admire, and why?

What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?
    I often face a feeling of loneliness. The feeling, that you are in the crowd, but you have no connection with anyone. Then I feel that world is cruel place. I want to change something, but I don’t know what and how. I am missing a loving advice. And then I think…but how do others feel? Many feels like I do. Can people even be happy on this planet?

What are your religious or spiritual beliefs and why do you hold them?
    I have always felt, that there is something stronger above us, that we have a purpose. I am happy, that I have found God. When I feel lonely, I know, that God is here. No one in my family is religious.

What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?
    I have a little bit of interest in politics, I sometimes watch political debates on tv. Everyone have their own thruth. I have heard a quote that I like “democracy is the best of the worst systems”. There is nothing good in politics.

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?
    I have boyfriend ILI, who spends a lot of time learning new things and finding ways how to easily make some money and how to gain independence. Other people in my family think that you need to find a decent job and work, work, gain stability (even if you don’t like the job).
    I am in the middle. I don’t want to work in a meaningless job, but I want to gain stability. ILI thinks about independence and material benefits, innovative technologies, but I think more about significance. I think, that I lack business thinking to make my own business.

What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?
    I would like to work in calm environment, one on one situations. If I am working in a large group, I lose myself easily. I don’t like talking through the phone. I would like my job to be meaningful.
    I think that it would be better for me, if I had certain working hours. So I can either work or relax.
    I was working in preschool education as teachers’ assistant for two years (we had a large group- 20 children). It was very hard for me, I had plenty of stress, I had headaches. I was thinking- what am I doing here? Why am I here? I cant work in stressful environment for long.

What is or was your favorite school subject and why?
    I liked all subjects- from mathematics to literature and psychology.
    I like mathematics, because I could easily solve problems, but I had problems explain for my friends, who had difficulties with this subject, how to solve tasks.
    Literature- I like reading. It opens your mind. I like how people gain something different from one book. It is interesting to hear what others think.
    Psychology- helps to learn to understand yourself and explain things.

How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?
    I think that I am very responsible. Others can rely on me, but I want to feel that I can rely on others too, but it is hard for me. If I have promised something then I won break promise even if someone will not find out about it.
    When I was younger, I had the feling that I need to be responsible for my brother so he does not get hurt. Peers thought that it was funny- “you act like a mother”.

Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?
    I went to riverside to throw some rocks and to get some fresh air. I needed to get some fresh air, to be in nature for some time. I started to study, so I need to relax from the city. I would like to better live in the country side.

What were you like as a kid? How have you changed since you were a child?
    Family have told me, that I was a little bit different, when I was little (up to five years old). I was bossy, I wasn’t so insecure and scared. It is the age when children gain awareness of dangers in the world. My parents divorced when I was six years old..I actively defended my mother if someone told bad things about her. I was very secretive, did not talk about problems in school, but luckily, I had few friend with whom I spend time together, but I could not talk about problems.

What was your high school experience like?
    My high school experience was bad. I went to school with reluctance, but I liked to learn and I had good grades. I liked the feeling of being smart but social life was a trap. I had some friends, but I didn’t feel secure. I was different from others and I think some people felt that they can hurt me so they did- with words. There are many people in the world, who like hurting others and watch their reaction.

Talk about a significant event from your life.
    It may sound funny, but I was very happy, when we bought kitten in our family. I was 12 years old and it was very important to me. Animals make me happy, I like taking care of them.
    There have been many bad situations and turning points in my life but I don’t want to talk about them.

Do you like kids? Why or why not?
    I have grown up in family where I haven’t had contact with small children. I never had to look after them or take care, so small children made me feel confused because I did not know what to expect of them. It is hard for me to show emotions if someone is watching (better one on one situation). When I was working in preschool, I liked to observe their behavior, to advise or talk about something that interests them.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    The most important thing that I would like to provide is loving, calm environment, so that family is safe place, where he can shelter and be sure that family will always help and encourage. I will try to talk a lot and gain trust. It is very important to show children good example. We can’t perceive children as someone lower than us.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    I perceive routine as sticking in a space and time. I don’t have problems with daily chores- cleaning, showering etc.
    Get stuck in time for me is that I don’t change, that I stay the same for years, I don’t become better, smarter. I don’t lose ugly parts of me.
    In place- I don’t like to be in one environment for long. I don’t like moving to another country or apartment, but I like to break out of my room to gain new emotions, new impressions.

How do you see other people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I don’t want to say that, but I generally see people as cruel and rather egoistic. It is said in the Bible “Cursed are you above all livestock and all wild animals! You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life..”
    We lack love for each other. Life is made that we have many problems and must solve them and we often forget about others.
    “I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it's not the answer.” Jim Carrey

What do you do if you're not getting what you want? What approach do you use?
    I try to understand the reasons why I did not get something. I try best next time. I usually know what was the thing that stood in the way, but I often don’t act different, I don’t know why…cant break myself.

Are you comfortable taking leadership roles? In what areas? Why or why not?
    I can take up initiative if I see that other person is very passive, slower than me, when we need to make some task I a group; I can take care of situation, when it is needed for everyone to be involved, I don’t like that somebody is left behind, not informed or taken care of (family or friends).
    I can be leader in situations, when something need to be done, for example- when mother needed to move quickly to another place in three days, I was the one who thought that we need to do it fast, we can not waste time. I cant relax, if something important isn’t done. In the end I was surprised that I could do it. In bigger groups I don’t take initiative. I don’t like the attention.

How often do you get angry? What kinds of things make you angry?
    I get angry, if my closest ones do not fulfil their promises, if the same mistakes are made. Often my sadness turns into anger. That happens if someone does not want to understand me and calls me stupid or crazy, that I show emotion or the things that I am concerned with are nothing special.

What is the best thing that happened to you during the past week?
    Best thing- I had calm week, because I did not need to make any presentation in uni. I was relaxed because of that.

What is the worst thing that happened to you during the past week?

What is the purpose of life? What do you find personally meaningful in life?
    I haven’t found my purpose, I think it is different for everyone, because we are different. I think we need to find what’s best in us and try to use it to make world better, to help others.
    I find peace, family, nature and happiness, involvedness meaningful in life.

What is the most interesting place you have been, and why?
    I like different museums. I like to gain visual information about my interests, so museum is wonderful place. I could go there many times and see what I have missed first the time. I definitely can revisit place or reread book etc.

How do you dress or manage your appearance?
    I don’t dress to impress, I dress for comfort. I think that my clothes are modest and boring. I sometimes by new, beautiful piece of clothing but newer put it on. I have many clothes that I can’t combine.
    The worst thing for me is to dress up for special events. I want to look fine, but I can’t decide what looks good on me. When I shop for clothes I choose pieces, that I will wear every day.

Do you like surprises?
    I like small and warm surprises. Big surprises are not for me. If someone makes massive surprise I usually think, that I don’t deserve it and how could I recompensate it.

Is there anything else important about you that we should know?
    I am introverted type but I put up with loneliness very badly.
    I don’t like people talking through bushes. I understand the subtext, but I don’t like that type of communication.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Seems, by video I typed her to SLI as main version.