TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Visually type her!

x
    Last edited by RBRS; 04-26-2020 at 09:15 PM.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

x
    Last edited by RBRS; 04-26-2020 at 09:16 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My guess would be that she is either EIE or IEI.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI seems like a fair guess

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

just give her tests
    if you want VI - a videointerview is much better

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi-Se, ESI, is my educated guess. The lines from her mouth go up into her cheeks, indicating Fi. Taut eyes indicate strong Se. Body language is withdrawn, Fe lead is extremely unlikely. Fe creative is less unlikely, but is still a hard no from me.

She has a very dignified look, which is very typical of Fi leads. Relatively rigid body language, indicative of Ji lead.

Easier to imagine her dualizing with LIE than with Beta ST.

-- this forum overtypes Beta NF.

If you want a good typing based on VI, check out this website: https://cognitivetype.com/
    No, this website isn't mine.. I just love having some good objective measurements for VI, finally.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

x
    Last edited by RBRS; 04-26-2020 at 09:17 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Frddy, I'm still thinking EIE from that last set of pics.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Frddy, I'm still thinking EIE from that last set of pics.
    It is somewhat strange for her to be EIE, because she's very introverted and not very good with interpersonal relationships (thus I doubt the ESI typing), and she usually gets INTJ in MBTI test, and LII and ILI in the sociotype.com tests. but it might be because of inacuracy in questions or testing methods. Despite all of this, EIE descriptions are pretty spot-on in most things.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Frddy View Post
    It is somewhat strange for her to be EIE, because she's very introverted and not very good with interpersonal relationships, and she usually gets INTJ in MBTI test, and LII and ILI in the sociotype.com tests. but it might be because of inacuracy in questions or testing methods. Despite all of this, EIE descriptions are pretty spot-on in most things.
    That's totally normal. I also know one who also tested INTJ in mbti at first. There is an introverted variety of EIEs. Maybe even more introverted than some IEIs.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your typing might be misguided because of the fact that she's smiling for the photos and she's wearing makeup (her eyes are far more sleepy and detached in reality) there you got a couple photos of her without makeup
    Those photos confirm my suspicion of ESI.

It is somewhat strange for her to be EIE, because she's very introverted and not very good with interpersonal relationships (thus I doubt the ESI typing)
    Then you should doubly question Fe ego for her. Fe is interpersonal, Fi is intrapersonal. Based on your own description of her, EIE and IEI are out.

If you have genuine interest in VI, you should check out
    https://cognitivetype.com/ctvc/
    Maybe my typings are misguided, maybe they are not. See for yourself.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Obvious IEI Fe.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Those photos confirm my suspicion of ESI.

Then you should doubly question Fe ego for her. Fe is interpersonal, Fi is intrapersonal. Based on your own description of her, EIE and IEI are out.

If you have genuine interest in VI, you should check out
    https://cognitivetype.com/ctvc/
    Maybe my typings are misguided, maybe they are not. See for yourself.
    I have been reading the page that you have posted, and honestly, I do not find it very reliable, not because of the descriptions for visual identification, but because of the definition of the cognitive functions it has. I recognize that these are the cognitive functions that Jung proposed, in fact, I notice a certain sense of mysticism, narrative-historical connection, and romanticism that C.G.Jung's works generally possess, in addition to a certain resemblance to a few disciplines related to new forms of spirituality. The problem I have with this is that even if Jung was the original author of these forms of typology, his descriptions of cognitive processes do not align with observable psychological reality, whereas the IM elements of socionics are not only structured and defined in a more realistic and scientific way, but are factually observable in those around us. I can, for example, in individuals of a more pronounced type, observe the socionic version of Fi, Fe, Ti, Te, Ni, Ne, Si, or Se in the exact and literal way in which these IM are described in socionic theory.

Honestly, all the information offered by the page does not seem to me the most accurate in my personal assessment, and it is not that I would not pay the 29'99 dollars for the typological report that they offer, its that I would not pay a single dollar for it.

Leaving this personal evaluation aside, I find it hard to believe she's an ESI simply because I have been in a relationship with her for six years, and she is clearly Ni-Ego.
    Last edited by RBRS; 04-15-2020 at 09:47 PM.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been reading the page that you have posted, and honestly, I do not find it very reliable, not because of the descriptions for visual identification, but because of the definition of the cognitive functions it has. I recognize that these are the cognitive functions that Jung proposed, in fact, I notice a certain sense of mysticism, narrative-historical connection, and romanticism that C.G.Jung's works generally possess, in addition to a certain resemblance to a few disciplines related to new forms of spirituality. The problem I have with this is that even if Jung was the original author of these forms of typology, his descriptions of cognitive processes do not align with observable psychological reality, whereas the IM elements of socionics are not only structured and defined in a more realistic and scientific way, but are factually observable in those around us. I can, for example, in individuals of a more pronounced type, observe the socionic version of Fi, Fe, Ti, Te, Ni, Ne, Si, or Se in the exact and literal way in which these IM are described in socionic theory.

Honestly, all the information offered by the page does not seem to me the most accurate in my personal assessment, and it is not that I would not pay the 29'99 dollars for the typological report that they offer, it is that I would not pay a single dollar for it.

Leaving this personal evaluation aside, I find it hard to believe she's an ESI simply because I have been in a relationship with her for six years, and she is clearly Ni-Ego.
    She is introverted and bad at interpersonal stuff but you are willing to consider Fe lead over Fi lead. Your idea of "observable psychological reality" seems a little... off.

As for that website, the descriptions are written after-the-fact and are WIP. The VI stands on its own.

Good luck with finding her and your type.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    She is introverted and bad at interpersonal stuff but you are willing to consider Fe lead over Fi lead. Your idea of "observable psychological reality" seems a little... off.

As for that website, the descriptions are written after-the-fact. The VI stands on it's own.

Good luck with finding her and your type.
    If you have been reading this thread, you will have seen that first, I have commented that I have taught her the EIE description and except for the question of sociability, she tells me that it fits more than many other descriptions, just as you will have seen that I have commented that in MBTI test results she gests INTJ, and in socionics test she gets ILI and LII. With the question of interpersonal relationships, I must clarify that I say this because she has the problem that she generally does not inquire into the internal emotions of others, and it is difficult for her to know what opinions or feelings others have towards her if she doesn't see a direct expression, and for example if she imagines that there's a problem with other person (wether that problem exists or not in reality) she can behave quite overwhelmingly in the search to solve this supposed problem. On a side note, she is quite manipulable when shown a significant emotional reaction by the manipulator (showing that she has caused him a depressive state, or that she has done him some harm), which has caused her not little problems in the social sphere. From what I know, that's more associated with Fe than with Fi. If I certainly thought she's an ENFj, I wouldn't be making this thread.

As much as your visual identification method is infallible or not, again, I've been knowing her for six years and she is very clearly Ni Ego, and that's the reason why I doubt the ESI typing. I do not know to what extent the descriptions of cognitive functions are written after-the-fact on that website, I do not see any argument that supports it and I do not see arguments that objectively contradict the personal assessment that I have about the page, so I keep my opinion.
    Last edited by RBRS; 04-16-2020 at 12:37 AM.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you insist on Ni ego, consider ILI.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After a long conversation with her we have arrived to the conclusion that its not possible for her to be EIE. I'm considering IEI and ILI for now.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Look into Delta NF typings, IEE-Fi or EII-Ne. She looks awfully similar to this IEE-Fi girl - I'll delete the pics later:

and distantly reminds me of Charlotte Gainsbourg, another IEE-Fi

mirage and benefit ILI-IEE & ILI-EII relationships are also quite common (mirage is what mbti recommends as their ideal INTJ-ENFP match)

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't think she's IEI or EIEI, only perhaps in an offensive and superficial way that makes me want to vomit on people. IEE or even EII makes better sense to me.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She reminds me of LSI somehow