Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are you wearing?

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange my mom and ILE brother are currently living together, and they decided to turn the spare room into an “art room”. It’s very chaotic lol https://imgur.com/a/EnrVVLx

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    @Adam Strange my mom and ILE brother are currently living together, and they decided to turn the spare room into an “art room”. It’s very chaotic lol https://imgur.com/a/EnrVVLx
    Lol. Nice. I’ll bet the purple abstractions are hers and the table saw and bike are his.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Lol. Nice. I’ll bet the purple abstractions are hers and the table saw and bike are his.
    That’s right

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That’s right

Your brother must be living the Oedipal dream. He's displaced his father and is living with his mother. Here's Rick Sanchez on that topic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-gHgcmFB6Q

In some ways, I feel as if my son, who is living with my ex, has done the same thing to me. Lol. But then I think, "I'm FREEEEEEEE!!!!!."

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your brother must be living the Oedipal dream. He's displaced his father and is living with his mother. Here's Rick Sanchez on that topic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-gHgcmFB6Q

In some ways, I feel as if my son, who is living with my ex, has done the same thing to me. Lol. But then I think, "I'm FREEEEEEEE!!!!!."
    Lol at the Rick & Morty clip. My brother told me he was thinking about what made him happy in life. His answer was “sitting on the couch watching The Crown and making macrame with my mom” lol. Si seeking I guess. My mom doesn’t love macrame, but she’s willing to humor him.

I’m currently living with my 15 yo brother who spawned from my mom’s brief marriage to an LSI. It’s looking like he might trade places with my ILE brother in September.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Glasses as I'm entering to a shower. I don' know why but it probably makes me more respectable not to be completely naked.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I managed 8 days...

so here it is...https://imgur.com/a/lQ778Pf

♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ISFp (SEI) 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post

that striped dress is so cute!

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lilacwine View Post
    that striped dress is so cute!
    thank you !!!

P.S. love the username
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post

I love the striped dress too, and you are so pretty
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fatgurl View Post
    I love the striped dress too, and you are so pretty

thank you, @fatgurl
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What an adorable outfit!
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aw. My husbands LSI son had been living for some time with his LSI mother. It was good for both of them, but this year SEE big sis shamed him into getting his own place, which is not good, because he didn't plan ahead on just how to all that rent and all those bills AND drive the beater truck he found and just had to have, that always needs to be in the shop for very expensive repairs. He recently called to see if we need work done here, but it's not a good time for us after me having so little work in the recent months (that is picking up now). So very recently SEE found herself in the position of giving her mother serious financial help when her Mom's car suddenly died (well, it was old), which is really stretching SEE sis to the max. But she likely would not be in the position to take that on if her brother still lived with Mom.

I have never lived with an identical but it must be easy. They probably don't challenge you, as your flaws are also theirs, so they just get it.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Growing up with an ILI mom was harder when I was younger. I resented her for a lot of things which were mostly out of her control. At some point I realized that she was always trying her best to be a good parent (even if I didn’t always agree with her decisions lol), and that resentment disappeared.

I really think even a bad Socionics relationship parent is all okay in the end, if the parent truly loved the best they could.

...my ILI moms room... this weird picture https://imgur.com/a/VrVL2dJ lol....

...She had this piece of artwork hanging over the fireplace when I moved in https://imgur.com/a/1OXErDX.... I think it’s very NT lol.
    I like ILIs enough but I often don't like the art they like. I don't like the above at all.

This is reminding me about art I do like very much, that of illustrator NC Wyeth [https://americanillustration.org/project/nc-wyeth/]. I just read a big biography on him and when i was almost doe with it I realized he is IEE! And his son Andrew in some ways considered and even more accomplished artist, with his very own style. I appreciate the excellent quality of Andrew's work but I am just not drawn to very much to his work at all. I feel also that he is ILI. [https://andrewwyeth.com/gallery/]

It is interesting to see what art the Quadra's like. I think I will start some Quadra Art threads and see what we all come up with eventually!

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    Personally I find clothes shopping agonizing as I can't ever seem to understand how to make things work to fit me and I also don't even try to coordinate anything together. ...
    Find a friend who is good at this and go shopping with her. People who have this talent like to use it, and find this kind of problem-solving rewarding, and would be happy to help.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm having my house redecorated by an ESI-Se (4D Si) and she's remaking it in a similar clean, basic style, and I'm really liking the results. I don't think she's going to reach the quality pinnacle that you or my SLI ex would achieve in Si style, but instead I think she'll produce a more Gamma look, whatever that is, and I'm willing to spend some money to find out what that looks like.

... When the ESI-Se decorator saw my bed, she said "That's not appealing. You need something that's going to get you laid." So she picked up the phone and ordered a new, bigger bed, and we carried the old twin bed out to the curb. Then she took some cash and went shopping for sheets and blankets and pillows.

I think she's having the time of her life. She has what looks to her to be a nearly unlimited budget to buy stuff she likes, and I appreciate her doing this for me, because I sure as hell can't do it for myself..
    Adam, I am so glad for you that you are doing this! It seems like you must ahve already started this when I (fairly recently) suggested something like it. (Great minds think alike!)

Is she the same ESI who did the artwork in your hose that you like?

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    What an adorable outfit!
    Thanks

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    Adam, I am so glad for you that you are doing this! It seems like you must ahve already started this when I (fairly recently) suggested something like it. (Great minds think alike!)

Is she the same ESI who did the artwork in your house that you like?
    Thanks, @Eliza Thomason.

Yes, she's the same ESI who did some of the artwork in my house.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Having dinner with my bfs parents... wish me luck >_< lol

https://imgur.com/a/7tBN6P1

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good luck!! You look great.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MUCH LUCK! Love the outfit!

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good luck!
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I just got back. This was the first time meet his parents. My bf acts just like his dad but looks a lot like his mom, especially in the eyes/nose area. I think his parents are LII-ESE. They’ve been married for almost 40 years, which I find impressive since my parents have racked up a combined total of 6 divorces LOL.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I just got back. This was the first time meet his parents. My bf acts just like his dad but looks a lot like his mom, especially in the eyes/nose area. I think his parents are LII-ESE. They’ve been married for almost 40 years, which I find impressive since my parents have racked up a combined total of 6 divorces LOL.
    How did they seem to like you? And do you like them?

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    How did they seem to like you? And do you like them?
    I definitely like them. It seemed like they liked me too. I’m sure that I’ll learn more about what they really thought after my bf speaks with them tomorrow lol.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I definitely like them. It seemed like they liked me too. I’m sure that I’ll learn more about what they really thought after my bf speaks with them tomorrow lol.
    I'm sure they did! You seem like someone good parents would be glad to see their children bring home.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

20200908_090850.jpg

This pic is from September but I wear that outfit 6 days a week so more likely than not, I'm probably wearing it.

Uniform for Estates, AV, and Dir Comm personnel, of which I'm AV. Except instead of the standard uniform Dickies pants seen in pic, I've switched to black ABC Utilitech Lululemon pants as of last month as I don't like having my balls squeezed relentlessly which Dickies are quite fond of doing.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On a side note @Poptart your pics always remind me of old school Marina and the Diamonds songs for some reason.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I say I wear that outfit 6 days a week, note I have 12 of those shirts, not same shirt 6 days. My closet is like a cartoon characters lol.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Six divorces is impressive. To what would you attribute this?

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Six divorces is impressive. To what would you attribute this?
    From a socionics perspective:

Fi/ Fe polr and bad ITRs lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12