Thread: Possible Enneagram types of forum members

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@willowglass

You are 4. There is no way that a 9 has deep concernings about self image or matters about anxiety. The main concern of 4 is the search for own identity.
    "All nations will place their hope in him."
    (Mt 12:21)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slugabed View Post
    @willowglass

You are 4. There is no way that a 9 has deep concernings about self image or matters about anxiety. The main concern of 4 is the search for own identity.
    Yep. Nine can definitely be excluded as the main type.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

"9s dont have anxiety" lol. 9 disintegrates to 6 so yes, can be anxiety-city there.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Singularity man. Our most counterphobic 6 in here, look at him play devil's advocate. I am intrigued

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Singularity man. Our most counterphobic 6 in here, look at him play devil's advocate. I am intrigued
    ...Are you talking about me? I'm actually an e4 lol.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    ...Are you talking about me? I'm actually an e4 lol.
    Nope-di-nope I am talking about the space phenomenon and can't read your TIM profile Boo, how in the world would a sentimental 4 go around troubleshooting and questioning bs/ authority all over the forum. You go against your fears like ohh, the courage is real. Just like phantombride: head > heart energy, you operate from the mind and not your feels. 4 is in your tritype though, you're a badass 648/ The Truth Teller. Close to our slayer Andy Biersack (468).

That's like Nicki Minaj and me, tritype-wise

Let me make a prediction. Your reply to this comment itself will reflect cp6 perfectly. You'll continue being doubtful, not changing your mind, arguing arguing arguing from the head center. And that's exactly what a 6 does. So come on. Embrace the counterphobia *o* It's needed here (much like any other type energy).

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope-di-nope I am talking about the space phenomenon and can't read your TIM profile Boo, how in the world would a sentimental 4 go around troubleshooting and questioning bs/ authority all over the forum. You go against your fears like ohh, the courage is real. Just like phantombride: head > heart energy, you operate from the mind and not your feels. 4 is in your tritype though, you're a badass 648/ The Truth Teller. Close to our slayer Andy Biersack (468).

Let me make a prediction. Your reply to this comment itself will reflect cp6 perfectly. You'll continue being doubtful, not changing your mind, arguing arguing arguing from the head center. And that's exactly what a 6 does. So come on. Embrace the counterphobia *o* It's needed here (much like any other type energy).
    Hmm... no actually, e6 is one of the types that I relate the least to. I relate the most to e4, e5, e1, e2 and e9. I relate the least to e6, e7, e8 and e3.

I think I come across differently than the average e4s, because I'm an so/sp 4w5, which makes it one of the most detached from feelings of all the e4s. I think my "criticalness" comes from being an so/sp. I have a need to be included into a group, but sometimes I also feel like rebelling against it for some reason.

e4 Social/Self-pres

This subtype can mimic type One when it comes to social values. They can be harsh critics of the current mores. They have romantic ideals of what the world should be like; reality always falls short. Ironically, this type can be the most withdrawn of the Fours. Social anxiety combines with the Four's shame issues to make this type feel that the pressure associated with "fitting in" is just not worth it. They are also the most likely of the Fours to intellectualize their emotions and in this way resemble type Five.

The social instinct tends to give the personality a focus on being included, fitting in, or finding a way to make a valued contribution. This agenda conflicts with the Four's sense of being "different from" or "other than." The Four's need to establish a separate identity conflicts with the social instinct's drive towards inclusion. The social Four often deals with this dilemma by defining themselves as being outside the social system. By defining themselves always in terms of the system, even if it is to establish distance, this Four stays essentially tied to it. Fours with the social/self-pres stacking tend to acutely feel a sense of social shame at not quite belonging.

When this subtype is reasonably healthy, they are often gifted critics of the prevailing culture. They develop true insight into social dynamics and have an eye for the nuances and subtleties of social interactions. Many Four writers are soc/self.
    http://personalitycafe.com/type-4-fo...stackings.html

Writing styles by instinct:

Soc/sp: Tangential. Very in-their-head and intellectual in their analyses. Comes across as level-headed and unspontaneous, but also extending inclusiveness and personal warmth towards others. Lacking in discernment of emotional nuances, may appear unwitting, material, and coarse in their approach of personal relationships. Their written works often require a great deal of mental concentration from the readers.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tual-Stackings

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Told you, the rationalizing just went off. Look how cute you are! If you were a 4 you'd be whining instead of giving sources The stuff you listed is of course part of you, of course you relate, but it's not the essence.

I have a need to be included into a group, but sometimes I also feel like rebelling against it for some reason.
    That IS quintessential cp6 mentality. 4 wouldn't want to be included in the first place, and rebellion is out of question - they feel fundamentally different, irreconcilably. Inclusion? Not happening with 4, especially one with a 5-wing, who further prefers to be the alienated observer.

6 is the type that both joins and antagonizes a collective. They are torn because of their understanding of trust, which is sensitive and subject to anxiety.

But let's see - what is that "for some reason" you are talking about? What's behind the mechanism?

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That IS quintessential cp6 mentality. 4 wouldn't want to be included in the first place, and rebellion is out of question - they feel fundamentally different, irreconcilably. Inclusion? Not happening with 4, especially one with a 5-wing, who further prefers to be the alienated observer.
    Nope... social 4s also want to fit in and be included into a group. But at the same time, they want to be different somehow. I think so/sp 4s try to belong to a group that's different from the overall society, like some counter-culture group or a political activist group.

And yeah I do feel fundamentally different... and a lot of shame comes from not being able to "fit in" and feeling that I'm defective and different. But it's just that I hide it, because well, if I revealed it then I wouldn't able to "fit in"... So I do want to be "normal" sometimes and just be able to fit in, but then I also want to be unique... so the so/sp 4 is quite conflicted in that regard. They want to fit in but they also want to be unique...

6 is the type that both joins and antagonizes a collective. They are torn because of their understanding of trust, which is sensitive and subject to anxiety.
    Well see... I don't really join a group out of seeking security. I mean if I had to, then I could go alone and it doesn't bother me that much, or at least it won't bother me as much as 6s are typically bothered by it. But I'm an so/sp, so the need to belong to a group and "fit in" is more neurotic, like it's something that I HAVE to do, and there's no choice. It's just like how an sx HAS to attract people and be in a relationship.

I may be "anti-authority", but I actually don't really give a crap about authority... I don't want them "on my side" like 6s typically want to, even if they're cp. I also don't seek them out of seeking security. It doesn't bother me if an authority is not on my side. I don't relate to the security-seeking motivation of 6s.

But let's see - what is that "for some reason" you are talking about? What's behind the mechanism?
    Well see... it's quite mysterious. Well actually, I think the reason is quite primitive and juvenile and elitist... it's more that sometimes, I feel like I'm "above" the group and look down on it. Or sometimes, I feel like there's a lot of injustice in the group, that there's something wrong with it and I'd have to go and rebel against it.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Nope... social 4s also want to fit in and be included into a group. But at the same time, they want to be different somehow. I think so/sp 4s try to belong to a group that's different from the overall society, like some counter-culture group or a political activist group.

And yeah I do feel fundamentally different... and a lot of shame comes from not being able to "fit in" and feeling that I'm defective and different. But it's just that I hide it, because well, if I revealed it then I wouldn't able to "fit in"... So I do want to be "normal" sometimes and just be able to fit in, but then I also want to be unique... so the so/sp 4 is quite conflicted in that regard. They want to fit in but they also want to be unique...

Well see... I don't really join a group out of seeking security. I mean if I had to, then I could go alone and it doesn't bother me that much, or at least it won't bother me as much as 6s are typically bothered by it. But I'm an so/sp, so the need to belong to a group and "fit in" is more neurotic, like it's something that I HAVE to do, and there's no choice. It's just like how an sx HAS to attract people and be in a relationship.

I may be "anti-authority", but I actually don't really give a crap about authority... I don't want them "on my side" like 6s typically want to, even if they're cp. I also don't seek them out of seeking security. It doesn't bother me if an authority is not on my side. I don't relate to the security-seeking motivation of 6s.

Well see... it's quite mysterious. Well actually, I think the reason is quite primitive and juvenile and elitist... it's more that sometimes, I feel like I'm "above" the group and look down on it. Or sometimes, I feel like there's a lot of injustice in the group, that there's something wrong with it and I'd have to go and rebel against it.
    Still ain't buying it, you confuse SO with 6's affiliative drive. Normal, fitting in, choice - nothing a core 4 would even consider. Take it from my wing, I think "I will never be like you, I'm miserable" at all circumstances, wanting to be normal is not even possible because I feel inherently flawed. That's how 4 works. You are the opposite: trying both to hide something to get into the group (4 core couldn't do that, but you protect the 4 in your tritype there), and then again: not wanting the authority. How do you define security? Injustice again points to 8 and cp6.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still ain't buying it, you confuse SO with 6's affiliative drive. Normal, fitting in, choice - nothing a core 4 would even consider. Take it from my wing, I think "I will never be like you, I'm miserable" at all circumstances, wanting to be normal is not even possible because I feel inherently flawed. That's how 4 works. You are the opposite: trying both to hide something to get into the group (4 core couldn't do that, but you protect the 4 in your tritype there), and then again: not wanting the authority. How do you define security? Injustice again points to 8 and cp6.
    Um... I'm sure 4s want to fit in at some point, especially the social 4s:

The social instinct tends to give the personality a focus on being included, fitting in, or finding a way to make a valued contribution. This agenda conflicts with the Four's sense of being "different from" or "other than."
    So yes, as an so/sp 4 there's a constant conflict between wanting to "fit in" and wanting to be more authentic and unique. That's the conflict that I struggle with. Being "normal" is the image-consciousness of 4, but it's just more directed towards the so stuff.

I don't know how I define security... but one thing that I often do and need to be aware of, is that I often hold on to feelings, like sadness and depression. I don't define security by latching onto someone, an authority or even being a part of a group/being supported. I don't seek "support and guidance", at least not most of the time, I'd rather make my own decisions. I would consider myself more independent than typical 6s, and I would hate to be dependent on someone or something.

I also don't "foster cooperation" from others, at least not in the long term. Basically... my core motivation isn't to do something for the sake of seeking security from others. Maybe my core motivation is to be accepted for who I am... and also to accept others for who they are.

I also remember the very moment when I felt "abandoned" by my own parents... and that's when the whole thing started, that I wasn't good enough and I was defective somehow. So my life-long issue is to fix that defect somehow.

Injustice and stuff is again just so/sp stuff, and maybe also integrating into One:

This subtype (so/sp) can mimic type One when it comes to social values. They can be harsh critics of the current mores. They have romantic ideals of what the world should be like; reality always falls short.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Here's the important part, the rest is treading in the dark trying to justify things with integration, instincts and behavior-focused key words you picked up:

Basically... my core motivation isn't to do something for the sake of seeking security from others.
    *Ritualistic chanting* Cp6! Cp 6!

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No... I'm nothing like an e6. Well actually my mom is an e6 (identical), and we're pretty different. Well first of all I wouldn't say that I'm reliable, responsible or hard-working... it's like as if 6s are afraid of letting people down so they work hard, while I wouldn't really care, I would only work hard if I find something to be personally interesting. Also 6s are not really elitist or pretentious, while I'm more elitist and perfectionist about aesthestical things. My e6 mom is really dependent and can rarely make decisions on her own, and that's annoying. She tries to belong to a group out of security, while for me it's just for shared values. She has a lot of negative, anxious energy that can irritate me, and then she gets defensive and stressful when she feels that she's losing security. She panics easily when she feels that things are going wrong. While I also have anxiety problems, it's a little bit different. I don't show my anxiety to try to get support from others. And to be honest, I'm a little bit more self-absorbed than the average 6s.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty sure about being 4w3 and that 9w1 is in my tritype I can never figure out my head type though, I relate to all of them and none of them at the same time.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fay View Post
    I'm pretty sure about being 4w3 and that 9w1 is in my tritype I can never figure out my head type though, I relate to all of them and none of them at the same time.
    I had the same problem and I went on enneagram fb groups and learned more and it helped me =) also looking at tritype names.

459: the contemplation pool, the fetus, the wilting life, the melting hologram (dont think you have a 5 fix though)
    469: the lament, the hesitant, the second guessing, the spiritually disappointed
    479: the fool’s paradise, the apothecary wood gremlin, the gypsy satyr, the puer aeternus, the triple fantasy, the vagabond troubadour

4 with 6 fix is basically soaking in the pain and 7 fix is trying to escape the pain more

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I had the same problem and I went on enneagram fb groups and learned more and it helped me =) also looking at tritype names.

459: the contemplation pool, the fetus, the wilting life, the melting hologram (dont think you have a 5 fix though)
    469: the lament, the hesitant, the second guessing, the spiritually disappointed
    479: the fool’s paradise, the apothecary wood gremlin, the gypsy satyr, the puer aeternus, the triple fantasy, the vagabond troubadour

4 with 6 fix is basically soaking in the pain and 7 fix is trying to escape the pain more
    What groups did you join on facebook? I don't know about any

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fay View Post
    What groups did you join on facebook? I don't know about any
    I'll send you in PM

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I know people try to make Enneagram work for everybody, but it obviously doesn't work for everyone, otherwise there wouldn't be a need expand its inclusiveness through trityping, integration/disintegration, and instinctual stacking. The theory may be capable of describing some people. It doesn't appear to cover all people.
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scientia View Post
    I know people try to make Enneagram work for everybody, but it obviously doesn't work for everyone, otherwise there wouldn't be a need expand its inclusiveness through trityping, integration/disintegration, and instinctual stacking. The theory may be capable of describing some people. It doesn't appear to cover all people.
    All it does is approximating reality through this very expansion and discovery.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Just gonna drop this here for a certain someone who types 8

Misidentifying Fives and Eights

These two types are not often mistyped, but share similar attitudes. Eights and Fives both see themselves as outsiders and both feel rejected easily. Both are highly independent, and willing to go to battle with anyone who threatens their independence. Both believe in direct communication, can be aggressive, and tend to protect their vulnerability.Eights sometimes see themselves as Fives because they go to Five in stress, and therefore recall times when they have withdrawn from others to strategize and think about their future courses of action. Nonetheless, Eights more often deal with problems head on, and can be highly assertive in going after what they want. Fives, by contrast, tend to retreat from others and to cut off from many of their needs in order to avoid risking dependencies.
    Eights are highly instinctual and very related to their bodies: they are people of practical action, pragmatism, and sensuality, as a result. Fives tend to stay in their heads more, and often have an ambivalent relationship with their bodies. Staying grounded and practical can be a problem for Fives–it is almost never one for Eights.
    Last edited by maniac; 04-11-2017 at 02:25 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

And this, for verbrannte aka wyrd who is a 5.

Fives are more likely to mistype as Fours than vice versa, primarily because of simplistic definitions of the types. Some Fives have learned that Fours are more feeling-oriented, and Fives are more intellectual, and seeing that they have deep feelings presume that they must be Fours. (This is especially true with female Fives.) Also, Fives are often portrayed as scientists or engineers while Fours are creative artists. In fact, it is true that Fours are less likely to be scientists than some other types, but there are as many Fives who are artists as Fours, although their styles are somewhat different.

Fours are self-absorbed and emotionally volatile–they express their feelings one way or another, and need people to respond to them in an emotional way. Their artistic work tends to be autobiographical, based on their families, on relationships, past or unrequited, and on the content of their subjective experience. Fives may have intense feelings but share them with few people. Their feelings tend to fuel their thoughts and their imagination, leading them to more abstract or fantastic forms of creative expression. Their work is less autobiographical, and more often portrays their vision of reality. ("I paint what I see!") Fives tend to be more experimental and outlandish in their artwork. Although both types can explore personal darkness more thoroughly than most, Fours tend to focus on their disappointments in love and with their childhoods and their attendant pain. Fives tend to focus on inner emptiness and feelings of meaninglessness. Fives are more driven to penetrate the surface of things to understand, Fours to get in touch with feelings and cathartically express them.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

When in doubt, consult this meme.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Most people on here are: 6, 4, 5, 9.

Once in a while, there is an 8.

Most of those who read this post are one of those types above.

Rare on here: 1, 2, 3, 7.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

When in doubt, consult this meme.

Every self respecting 4 realizes that spider is feminine energy therefore would symbolically represent an "overbearing mother" > father, in a dream.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    Most people on here are: 6, 4, 5, 9.

Once in a while, there is an 8.

Most of those who read this post are one of those types above.

Rare on here: 1, 2, 3, 7.
    Yes, pretty much!

7 is sort of in between on here, kinda scarce, kinda out there. 2 is our missing piece :/

And... Hey hey sexy 3 club not to make ourselves look bad but we got a chance to brag just for bragging's sake! @darya @suedehead let's stand tall being fabulous and famous for being the rare achievers *sparkle sparkle arrogance bling bling*

Make 16types win again!!

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

2s are pretty anti-intellectual so thats why.. we have maritsa though

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    we have maritsa though
    Not anymore it seems like.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

2s are pretty anti-intellectual so thats why.. we have maritsa though
    not all 2s

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

type me bitches

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

woofwoof seems like a 2

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

woofwoof seems like a 2
    Hm yeah... not sure if 2-integration or 8 disintegration... but good food for thought.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    type me bitches
    By that statement, 7w8.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Hm yeah... not sure if 2-integration or 8 disintegration... but good food for thought.
    What is 8 about him? I dont know him that well but he seems super soft and not dominant at all

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    type me bitches
    Youre hard to type. But i can tell you what you arent: 1,2,3,4,5

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What is 8 about him? I dont know him that well but he seems super soft and not dominant at all
    I noticed the soft quality as well. Like being very supportive. Woof is like the one cheering from the sidelines sometimes, it has a 2w3 cuteness to it. But 8 doesn't necessarily have to be mega dominant in the traditional sense, when they seek charge it's sort of the unquestioned default. Upsurging, explicit dominance is when that natural control slips from them. Especially in the unhealthy 8s. In the healthy ones it might as well play out as with him where he is quite magnanimous. But I'd really consider it Do you have more thoughts on the matter? Ikr still we both have the disadvantage of not being too familiar I guess :/

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Youre hard to type. But i can tell you what you arent: 1,2,3,4,5
    Yeah! Good head start. Also tending toward a more gutsy combination in tritype. Cool and edgy 784, 864, MAYBE somewhere around that. If 6 in tritype, counterphobic. That also requires 8's presence. Not sure concerning Satan's heart fix. 4>3 so far but it's not strongly pronounced.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I noticed the soft quality as well. Like being very supportive. Woof is like the one cheering from the sidelines sometimes, it has a 2w3 cuteness to it. But 8 doesn't necessarily have to be mega dominant in the traditional sense, when they seek charge it's sort of the unquestioned default. Upsurging, explicit dominance is when that natural control slips from them. Especially in the unhealthy 8s. In the healthy ones it might as well play out as with him where he is quite magnanimous. But I'd really consider it Do you have more thoughts on the matter? Ikr still we both have the disadvantage of not being too familiar I guess :/
    I know healthier 8s and they are nice but they still have a vibe of "not to be messed with" that is obvious. I dont think hes an 8 at all, lol and i'd be curious to know why he is typing that.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I know healthier 8s and they are nice but they still have a vibe of "not to be messed with" that is obvious. I dont think hes an 8 at all, lol and i'd be curious to know why he is typing that.
    Yeah, I guess the real question is why he even arrived at that typing in the first place I don't know how much he potentially could be messed with Lmao

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

woofwoof seems like a 2
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is definitely not super soft hahaha

He made someone here cry once, I think.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚