Page 131 of 199 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,240 of 7936

Thread: Your typing of forum members

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    why are you trying to hard to prove your type? You don’t have to. I’m just saying I think you are wasting your time because you are having the opposite affect, it’s making people disagree with you. People will think what they think. Trying hard to get them to change their minds usually makes them dig their heels in the ground farther.
    shh...
    Process Ti. Just do not trigger mine in a wrong way or else I'm going to give a full report about inconsistencies.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Idk you tell me. You are the expert in low IQ communication, after all
    Sure Jan

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BrightDemonSheep96 View Post
    shh...
    Process Ti. Just do not trigger mine in a wrong way or else I'm going to give a full report about inconsistencies.
    what what!
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LemurianLo reminds me of SGF.

just throwing that out there
    This actually makes the perfect sense, not that I find them similar in terms of world views, character, LL seems more emontionally stable in terms of big five etc, but they are similar in their response and thinking, checked out his oldest posts and all of them seem Ti. LSI-H seems like a perfect fit.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    This actually makes the perfect sense, not that I find them similar in terms of world views, character, but they are similar in their response and thinking, checked out his oldest posts and all of them seem Ti. LSI-H seems like a perfect fit.
    You only say that because you found my old thread simping for EIEs. Note I've since learned that looks aren't everything and EIEs are too crazy for personal preference.

But like I said, Ti is wack man. I said it once I'll say it again, I don't play with that oldschool shit. The future is all Te, so get with the times and evolve!

Life is easier when you accept reality, the reality that I'm the most SLI ISTp Gabin that this site has ever seen. Hot fact straight from the grill, fried it up just for you.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LemurianLo View Post
    You only say that because you found my old thread simping for EIEs. Note I've since learned that looks aren't everything and EIEs are too crazy for personal preference.
    Oops, I actually missed that, but I will check it out later

But like I said, Ti is wack man. I said it once I'll say it again, I don't play with that oldschool shit. The future is all Te, so get with the times and evolve!

Life is easier when you accept reality, the reality that I'm the most SLI ISTp Gabin that this site has ever seen. Hot fact straight from the grill, fried it up just for you.
    I would definitely name other members for SLI archetype. If anybody has a thought or remark how you could be Te/Fi valuing and Fe polr (??), I want to hear. There are lots of Ti-doms and Ti egos here that looks more Te/Fi-ish imo.

Saying that I think you have a strong Si, due to your humorous style when you said things that makes sense and valued in Ti/Fe axis, I interpreted those as Fe instead of Ti, when I skipped your shit posts and saw your responses (when you were not joking), your Ti was clearly there. I also think you are chill and playful generally and compared to other LSIs and that is something I associate with Si/Ne valuing. Although your styles are different I also describe SGF in the same way and he also seems F-ish. I think this could be due to your H(Si), if you are SLI, your Ti could be explained by N(Ti) but I can't see you as N type.
    Last edited by myresearch; 06-28-2021 at 09:45 AM.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    I meant to @myresearch, my comment was not directed at you, but I do believe strongly, that my Ti is HA if we want discuss this. It will be very noticeable at the release of my books, with systems I made. And I always have had an interest in things like Calculus and started teaching myself calc at 13..
    @Karanime I appreciate that you want to reach a conclusion about this and openly discuss this rather than displaying passive agressive approach, however, we are stuck, I still think what I think and you still think what you think.

You be you and if I change my mind, I will definitely let you know.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude, pretty much the entire purpose of SLIs is to be the protector and willing slave of their dual or employer and egotistical crazies who start New Age cults. Your goddamned type has evolved to like being used by people; your duals treat you like cattle and you love them for it! If this is evolution I want no part in it!

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Dude, pretty much the entire purpose of SLIs is to be the protector and willing slave of their dual or employer and egotistical crazies who start New Age cults. Your goddamned type has evolved to like being used by people; your duals treat you like cattle and you don't care! If this is evolution I want no part in it!
    This description is pretty far from the SLIs that I know.

FWIW, I have no problem believing that @LemurianLo is SLI.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems as if people just have many different views on typology and project their own experiences.. Not necessarily the most objective measure to go by.. That is why aside from patterns I see, I always like to check if it actually matches up and defines as to the actual system. Precision is something I value.

The way to know what he is, is not just go by how he feels, but by going about literal definitions. It is quite simple: he lines up to the functional order of an SLI, or he does not. He may not look like a typical X type, but that does not as much matter so as long as he defines. A lavender amethyst and darker shaded one both still, are amethyst. How he looks does not matter, if how he is presenting does not ascribe to how he defines in his getting of information. Often behaviors can birth from how one processes info, but not always. Things like autism for instance, often can obfuscate how someone actually gets info, being harder read.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    This description is pretty far from the SLIs that I know.

I don't either. But I meant more to exaggerate an uncharitable opinion I have of SLIs than to try to fairly and accurately describe SLIs. SLIs I personally tend to see as pretty unambitious and unmotivated to change. If you can get them to work then they seem to keep working because it's easier for them than figuring out how to stop. Makes them good worker bees; actually it often seems to me that worker bees are all they care to be. NFs I see as generally manipulative, though I don't hold a particularly negative opinion of this. The IEE->SLI relationship particularly strikes me as very 1-sided, though I know rationally SLIs get something out of it.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't either. But I meant more to exaggerate an uncharitable opinion I have of SLIs than to try to fairly and accurately describe SLIs. SLIs I personally tend to see as pretty unambitious and unmotivated to change. If you can get them to work then they seem to keep working because it's easier for them than figuring out how to stop. Makes them good worker bees; actually it often seems to me that worker bees are all they care to be. NFs I see as generally manipulative, though I don't hold a particularly negative opinion of this. The IEE->SLI relationship particularly strikes me as very 1-sided, though I know rationally SLIs get something out of it.
    This is more accurate.

In IEEs, SLIs find relief from their terminally boring lives.

Oh, and like worker bees, SLIs can be lethal in certain circumstances.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hehe I feel like troll

sorry LL
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you can get them to work then they seem to keep working because it's easier for them than figuring out how to stop. Makes them good worker bees; actually it often seems to me that worker bees are all they care to be.
    Can confirm, my SLI gpa is 78 years old and refuses to retire.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this is a misconception. SLI can be unmotivated to change their work if they're satisfied with it, feel a strong bond to it or with the people, or can't see a better opportunity where if they left things would be worse. But if they don't like what they do, don't like the people, and have another better opportunity available, will absolutely take it if convinced of that fact.

That loyal worker bee stereotype is more prominent in reality among the LSIs, ESIs (my ESI friend has been in the same post for 20 years since 15 and doesn't even like it) and LSEs I've known. But lack of ambition is less that we don't have higher ambitions but more that we doubt our capabilities towards reaching them, such as climbing through the ranks in a business, where on the opportunity to apply for a higher position, we despite normally being optimistic would probably doubt our capacity to preform the function or attain it.

I had the opportunity at my first job at a Starbucks to become a supervisor, manager interviewing partners who wanted to be promoted, but I didn't bother because how could I be a supervisor, why would you even choose quiet Fe polr me as a leader when you can choose the loud commanding SEE worker for example. So I didn't bother. Another occasion was on partner of the quarter nominations, I didn't bother hyping over the nominations as no way people would bother voting for me, there are better workers, more likable workers, more dedicated workers, etc. I won the nomination twice in row (but manager didn't give me it the second time due to saying it would be unfair, bitch)

But that's why we go so well with IEEs who essentially are cheerleaders and motivation speakers who give us more confidence in pursuing higher avenues and helping us find them. I still don't see what IEEs get from us though, and lots of IEEs on this forum seem to periodically ask themselves the same question lol. Honestly now that think about it, @Eliza Thomason is probably the only IEE on the forum who hasn't written complaints about SLIs on some occasion, that I've seen at least.

And all Fi and Fe are manipulative in a sense.
    Last edited by ContractedCriminalboy; 06-29-2021 at 12:14 AM.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude, pretty much the entire purpose of SLIs is to be the protector and willing slave of their dual or employer and egotistical crazies who start New Age cults. Your goddamned type has evolved to like being used by people; your duals treat you like cattle and you love them for it! If this is evolution I want no part in it!
    Don't confuse us with ESIs please.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Peace on earth, for all ages!

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

hehe I feel like troll

sorry LL
    aha... dat delicious bite of a forbidden fruit, eh?
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

‘Twas
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Knowledge is so key, so vital, so integral. The more Knowledge we have, the more Love We can feel towards what We have a Knowledge of. We are all connected to God, so We can all have all Knowledge, and all Love to birth infinite worlds. The source of it all is Love, falling in Love with the Luminous Light gathered perception of the clear light of knowledge to shape the luminous water of mind-space.
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this is a misconception. SLI can be unmotivated to change their work if they're satisfied with it, feel a strong bond to it or with the people, or can't see a better opportunity where if they left things would be worse. But if they don't like what they do, don't like the people, and have another better opportunity available, will absolutely take it if convinced of that fact.

That loyal worker bee stereotype is more prominent in reality among the LSIs, ESIs (my ESI friend has been in the same post for 20 years since 15 and doesn't even like it) and LSEs I've known. But lack of ambition is less that we don't have higher ambitions but more that we doubt our capabilities towards reaching them, such as climbing through the ranks in a business, where on the opportunity to apply for a higher position, we despite normally being optimistic would probably doubt our capacity to preform the function or attain it.

I had the opportunity at my first job at a Starbucks to become a supervisor, manager interviewing partners who wanted to be promoted, but I didn't bother because how could I be a supervisor, why would you even choose quiet Fe polr me as a leader when you can choose the loud commanding SEE worker for example. So I didn't bother. Another occasion was on partner of the quarter nominations, I didn't bother hyping over the nominations as no way people would bother voting for me, there are better workers, more likable workers, more dedicated workers, etc. I won the nomination twice in row (but manager didn't give me it the second time due to saying it would be unfair, bitch)

But that's why we go so well with IEEs who essentially are cheerleaders and motivation speakers who give us more confidence in pursuing higher avenues and helping us find them. I still don't see what IEEs get from us though, and lots of IEEs on this forum seem to periodically ask themselves the same question lol. Honestly now that think about it, @Eliza Thomason is probably the only IEE on the forum who hasn't written complaints about SLIs on some occasion, that I've seen at least.

And all Fi and Fe are manipulative in a sense.
    I would love to reply to this later. This week is so full, and I go out of town and meet with my (not faith-practicing, Biden-voting, CNN watching, jab-taking) brothers and their families that I do not get to see often, who I will be with on the 4th, the Lord's Day, and the 5th - right when God is prophisized to put on His own "Fireworks" show (my LSE brother is an experienced pyrotech who will be leading a big show, too). (Other brothers, SLI & LSI). Long drive there and back and lots to do before I leave... but I have lots of thoughts on this.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

So is this random thought thread part two now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    So is this random thought thread part two now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Random Thought Thread is far too powerful to be contained.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My typing is that all the EIEs are fake except me.

Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@LemurianLo has a lot of energy. Very extraverted and intuitive.
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    @LemurianLo has a lot of energy. Very extraverted and intuitive.
    If RaptorWizard says I'm extraverted and intuitive, then that settles the matter. SLI permanently ruled out as a typing. Back to EIE as primary consideration.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@RaptorWizard -- sorry, I can't buy ILI, which is how I interpret your TIM of "NiFi." I dub thee LII.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If RaptorWizard says I'm extraverted and intuitive, then that settles the matter. SLI permanently ruled out as a typing. Back to EIE as primary consideration.
    Fake and gay

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The collage makes me think IEI-NI.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

No one cares what type you are. Your personal relationships are the only things that matter when it comes to Socionics
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    No one cares what type you are. Your personal relationships are the only things that matter when it comes to Socionics
    Is that why you created this thread with a list of your final type confirms for everyone on the forum?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by QueenTiger666 View Post
    Is that why you created this thread with a list of your final type confirms for everyone on the forum?
    i was bored. nothing to do and too much time on my hands
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dead typed Me as an INFJ. I must seem poetic and summoning rain curtains and tumbled hair-dryers for start to sofa couch ebony grabbing the holy shrine of Buddha and mindfulness with the voucher of charisma.

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really think @DEAD is SLI for now. Counter arguments??
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't really know a whole lot of people here...

I think Tim is definitely an SLE, and Raptorwizard I don't know yet, because there are factors on him that need eliminating. The only way I could accurately type Raptor is via voice or video call.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    ILI-HC
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    I really think @DEAD is SLI for now. Counter arguments??
    More like, your only argument in chatbox was like him wanting privacy in his rooms which is like... normal. No one wants their room to be interrupted or be the equivalent of the house's public plaza.

Also, online chat activity is not a trustable indication of introversion/extraversion either.
    Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Bvd?
    Personal Website: https://sites.google.com/view/the-qams-diaries/the-qams-diaries

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    I thought he was SLE. Why SLI? Do you feel dualized with him
    I don't feel anything to be honest. I don't know if it's he or she yet, lol, but (s)he reminds me of a SLI person I know

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by QamsX View Post
    More like, ur only argument in chatbox was like him wanting privacy in his rooms which is like... normal. No one wants their room to be interrupted or be the equivalent of the house's public plaza.
    That's the argument I had given, but my reasoning has taken a lot of things into consideration, I just didn't tell them

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Dead typed Me as an INFJ. I must seem poetic and summoning rain curtains and tumbled hair-dryers for start to sofa couch ebony grabbing the holy shrine of Buddha and mindfulness with the voucher of charisma.
    Ignoring what other people say, what type do you feel you are, Raptor? I really have no clue what I'd type you as
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ILI-HC
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    That's the argument I had given, but my reasoning has taken a lot of things into consideration, I just didn't tell them
    No hard feelings but I feel that people might need clarification after such statements and might need more depth and detail in reasoning, because I'm arguing about what you presented so far. To ask counter-arguments without presenting arguments for a typing is kinda bold, unless that person is certain to argue against that typing with their own case. Then again, I don't know DEAD this well to really say he's 100% a type. But so far, I am sure he values Fe more than Fi when it comes to ethical matters, even if online might seem a bit more distant and give the "serious" dichotomy vibe. There's just as much as you can express online without going overboard and going to the point of bombastic ironic minion memes full of emotes.
    Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Bvd?
    Personal Website: https://sites.google.com/view/the-qams-diaries/the-qams-diaries