Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Socionics Quadras

Socionics Quadras
    Alpha: NTP/SFJ
    Beta: STP/NFJ
    Gamma: SFP/NTJ
    Delta: NFP/STJ
    In this video I explain how the quadras work and what the differences are within each quadra according to the functions and values they share.

https://youtu.be/9HOh1Bw7ylw

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

this video is VERY very long, maybe it could be broken up into bite sized chunks.

i did like the point about opposing quadras being easier to spot than one's own sometimes.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

> Alpha: NTP/SFJ

ENTP
    ISFP
    ESFJ
    INTJ
    etc.

These 4 letters mean only 4 preferences wich are same in both typologies.
    As for MBT's functional model of introverts - it controverts to Jung and is wrong.
    Last edited by Sol; 11-13-2015 at 05:55 PM.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BurningIce View Post
    Socionics Quadras
    Alpha: NTP/SFJ
    Beta: STP/NFJ
    Gamma: SFP/NTJ
    Delta: NFP/STJ
    In this video I explain how the quadras work and what the differences are within each quadra according to the functions and values they share.
    I'd split this into each quadra and make a more succinct, more brief video for each one. Include popular or otherwise awesome music that relates hard to the values of each quadra, speak in its terms as you enunciate them as best you can, you get the drill. You seem to be using the MBTI types of X which, while nice and all, doesn't really get at the core of the issue. Socionics introverts are not the same as MBTI introverts. The P/J swap exists for a reason for the introverts. Showing why is a key differentiating factor. ILI is INTp here where there it is INTJ. Good reasons for that IMO, just saying...

I'd especially like an explanation as to why the battle between Alpha/Gamma and Beta/Delta is real. Our conflictors... so close, so CLOSE! Yet so far away, why can't we just understand each other?

TIM
    Delta NF
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The comment section can often be somewhere knowledge can be shared, so it's unfortunate that you're removing some of them. I notice that often times, it's people from beta quadra that are popular on youtube and get the most views. It would be really nice to get interpretations from other quadras too, so we can all have a broader understanding!

Nevertheless, I really enjoyed watching your video! Your interpretation of quadra values as well as of the relationships between opposing quadras was pretty interesting, so thanks for sharing!

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rien View Post
    The comment section can often be somewhere knowledge can be shared, so it's unfortunate that you're removing some of them. I notice that often times, it's people from beta quadra that are popular on youtube and get the most views. It would be really nice to get interpretations from other quadras too, so we can all have a broader understanding!

Nevertheless, I really enjoyed watching your video! Your interpretation of quadra values as well as of the relationships between opposing quadras was pretty interesting, so thanks for sharing!
    The comment sections have been all open for a couple of weeks now