Thread: The Questionnaire Took Me Ages to Fill

Lightbulb The Questionnaire Took Me Ages to Fill

Last edited by BudgieEnthusiast; 01-15-2022 at 06:21 PM.

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

videointerview
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1096450

Socionics has no subtypes. Enneagram is another typology and which is lower to trust.

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say you definitely seem Si/Ne valuing, at least that's something that sticks out to me. You also seem rational and ethical.
    I'm leaning towards you most likely being EII, but to some stretch may even consider ESE.

I am not sure about subtype, so sorry.

In enneagram I would say either 1w2 or 3w2.

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BudgieEnthusiast View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking maybe 1w9 but 1w2 makes sense.

It's interesting that you guys think EII because I'm not great with people and don't shy away from conflict.

I think I value Si but at the same time feel like I'm bad at Ne because I can't tolerate any ambiguity.

Anyways the tests I took were mostly pointing to SLI, LSI, ILI. MBTI tests mostly came out as ISTJ, ISFJ. I think my tritype might be 163 sp/?. I'm leaning more MBTI ISTJ and LSI, definitely have no idea about subtypes.
    See how much you relate to this: Wikisocion EII composite - Wikisocion especially the extraverted sensing part

And EII are not necessarily good with people. Aside from considering the ways in which you are competent, it would probably be more helpful to emphasize that which you focus on. It may be the case that you are very attentive to Fi despite thinking you are not good with it. Same goes for every other IM.

Ambiguity could be either Ni or Ne, or maybe something else entirely.

I suppose SLI has potential from what I read, but I still lean EII for now. If I were you, I would try to get a basic understanding of the cognitive functions without paying too much attention to the personality aspects of type. After that, try to integrate your understanding of the cognitive functions with other things like enneagram and life influences to deduce which parts of your personality come from which source, and how they all might shape each other.

As for Sol saying there are no subtypes, Sol is more traditional but you should go with whatever makes the most sense to you, for you.
    Last edited by Djinn; 03-09-2021 at 03:06 AM.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The questionnaire reads rational ST to me

Wanting responsibilities to be clearly outlined, preferring that plans stick to schedule. Being compelled to bring order and lead the group if situation necessitates - it sounds like you are confident in evaluating what is needed, and that others trust you with this duty.

Yearning to get at the essence of a subject may indicate valued Ni. Asking "what does all of this represent, what is this at its core?"
    Do you relate to that, or not really?

I also wondered what yoga or meditation bring to you, if not enjoyment? Do these form routine, or focused intention or...
    Last edited by thistle; 03-09-2021 at 04:50 AM.

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are sounding more and more delta quadra to me: http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=Quadras

@thistle makes a good point about the seemingly rational ST behavior, but I am not convinced that behavior is exclusively from sociotype. E1 behavior can make such an impression, for example.

Regarding E6 influence in tritype: Aside from what you mentioned about obesity, what kind of things do you to get all E6 about? How do you handle these things or think about them?

For subtype, you may want to look at the DCNH system. I am starting to think you may be dominant subtype.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't quite understand what you mean, I think everyone does it to some extent.
    But for any subject I want it to make sense and be useful at its root without any fluff, if not then I discard it.
    I was too vague. It is so difficult to find practical examples to illustrate socionics IEs! You're right, any person grabbed by a hobby or subject has the capacity to explore it in depth.
    It would be their motivations that differ.

what you described up ^there could be a process of judging (Ti or Fi); separating the wheat from the chaff.
    Ni takes in impressions from "what exists", and of these impressions, forms singularities. The Ni motivation would be to find unifying concepts in a range of subjects e.g. bee keeping, organic agriculture, land use through history that together can form a complete vision: self-sufficiency (?)

I do yoga in order to improve my musculoskeletal health and meditation to improve mental health. Actually joint pain was why I started it all in the first place. Those two feel like obligations to me, just like studying or chores.
    Interesting. That is very well thought out, and admirable to me (as a person who lacks discipline at this point and time)