717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

^ Looks pretty Alpha to me.
    She V.Is as SEI.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

yeah, good point, also that appears to be a chocolate flavored beverage.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    ESI man with LIE woman?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I have often wondered how ILI - SEE dual couples get together (both genders) because, well, firstly where would they meet. The two types have very different interests and are likely to work in different professions. But let's say that isn't a problem and somehow the two meet. How could a connection be kindled, when the energy levels of the types are so different, especially if the man is ILI and the woman SEE? In my country at least, women won't approach a man regardless of type, unless they are very drunk that is.

Perhaps this is the solution. The two meet at a work function, get drunk have unprotected sex and voila. LOL.

LIE - ESI duality is easier for me to understand, because both types can be somewhat ambiverted, especially if they are irrational subtypes. So the energy levels are more balanced. I do believe that Gammas are in general more likely to form a relationship through their professional network than their hobbies or some hookup.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    I have often wondered how ILI - SEE dual couples get together (both genders) because, well, firstly where would they meet. The two types have very different interests and are likely to work in different professions. But let's say that isn't a problem and somehow the two meet. How could a connection be kindled, when the energy levels of the types are so different, especially if the man is ILI and the woman SEE? In my country at least, women won't approach a man regardless of type, unless they are very drunk that is.

Perhaps this is the solution. The two meet at a work function, get drunk have unprotected sex and voila. LOL.

LIE - ESI duality is easier for me to understand, because both types can be somewhat ambiverted, especially if they are irrational subtypes. So the energy levels are more balanced. I do believe that Gammas are in general more likely to form a relationship through their professional network than their hobbies or some hookup.
    After several failed marriages or simple relationships, my ILI financial advisor started going to crazy parties and talking up the wildest females there. He takes their pictures (like an ILI would) and posts them in his screen saver. Recently, he met a fairly crazy female who needs financial advice. He's happy and seems to be on the right path.

My ILI tax attorney met his ESI wife when he was prosecuting some actions that the city government was taking against the library (or their retirement fund, I can't remember), and the ESI-Se was representing the library's labor union. She asked him out, of course.

An SEE who writes music for ads (and is also a lawyer) met his IEI wife when she was a model. She is now a therapist, he's gone back to lawyering.

IEI is not too far from ILI, and ESI-Se is not too far from SEE, but this does illustrate your point that ILI's and SEE's find it hard to meet each other. Other factors can override Duality.

The only LIE-Te - ESI-Fi couple I know met in college and got married after graduation. He is in engineering, she is in law enforcement. She told him that if he dropped her and found someone else, she'd kill him. He thought marriage would be preferable.
    They're at the three-year mark. He seems happy.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 10-04-2017 at 12:55 AM.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    She told him that if he dropped her and found someone else, she'd kill him.
    Now we're talking.

This is pretty much what a girl needs to say to impress me.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Now we're talking.

This is pretty much what a girl needs to say to impress me.
    Lol. Just for the record, I think if an LSI put her guy through school as the ESI-Fi did, she'd say the same thing.

https://i.imgur.com/2wgjlXV.gifv

https://twitter.com/bluesjaime/statu...89893306818560
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 10-04-2017 at 01:07 AM.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lol. Just for the record, I think if an LSI put her guy through school as the ESI did, she'd say the same thing.
    It is hardly a secret that I don't like wishy washy, flighty dispassionate women.

When I said the ESI's statement would impress me, my reasoning was this: if you wouldn't kill me for cheating on you then you clearly are not in love with me. In which case I will cheat on you. After all, why should I waste my time? I could be with someone else who wants me more.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lol. Just for the record, I think if an LSI put her guy through school as the ESI-Fi did, she'd say the same thing.

https://i.imgur.com/2wgjlXV.gifv
    LOL. You should know that I was sexually aroused by that gif.

https://twitter.com/bluesjaime/statu...89893306818560

That one, not so much. It seemed silly, childish, and more Alpha than Gamma really. If that dude expects me to be scared of his girlfriend, then he shouldn't have mentioned it on reality TV.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This song seems like an example of Gamma duality, again ESI-LIE. The singer seems to be strongly Ni seeking as she expresses how her lover broadened her horizons and overcame her anxieties. He is also very direct and "never looks back" which seems very much like Si PoLR. There is also a lot of Se/force which builds throughout.

I suppose EII is also possible. But I do think ESI is much more likely.

I am sorry I cannot provide such a clear picture of SEE-ILI duality, but hopefully someone from that dyad will contribute soon.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have often wondered how ILI - SEE dual couples get together (both genders) because, well, firstly where would they meet. The two types have very different interests and are likely to work in different professions.
    They´re not necessarily likely to work in different professions. Many gamma SFs work in financial institutions or in commercial departments and many ILIs are to be found in both professional areas. Of course with farly different approaches to work.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ESI + LIE

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think this has been posted before but I'm pretty sure this is an example of ILI-SEE duality.
    it even fits the "knight devoted to his princess" gamma NT/SF trope. (Akagami no Shirayuki-hime)

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Female ESI-Se with Male LIE-Ni

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Classic ESI chick with male LIE pic ...

He reminds me of @Adam Strange haha

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Classic ESI chick with male LIE pic ...

He reminds me of @Adam Strange haha
    Damn, Olimpia, that's exactly what I was wearing at lunch today.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Some examples of SEE (male) - ILI (female) would be appreciated.

@Olimpia you seem good at finding images for this sort of thing.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some examples of SEE (male) - ILI (female) would be appreciated.

@Olimpia you seem good at finding images for this sort of thing.
    Seems you take the stuff pretty seriously. I'll look, but I don't know what I'll find.

I'm not going to question them.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/12/7d/55/1...59b021793e.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/4c/dc/e6/4...abb0305448.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/1c/6a/8b/1...176a5de652.jpg

Three, google is your friend, although there are like six readily available. Controversial probably, but eh. Idk. Uh yeah. Also, not an interesting or provocative pose, just pictures. I can look for those though. Taken from pintrest, which probably took it from here, as I checked the validity of the types, and there is at least one person who agrees with all of them. Not doing it with all 6 though. I really don't feel like putting in a ton of effort in this.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

These virgin-chad memes seem like a comical illustration of ILI and SEE. Virgin could be argued for LII I suppose but they seem more "inversed" as dual types tend to be rather then conflicting.

Last edited by Muddy; 03-03-2018 at 01:29 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Interesting memes, @Muddy. A woman whom I type as CP6 ESI-Se, but would be SEE if she weren’t introverted, accepted a glass of water from me with the words “optimal hydration”. I’m hoping she got that from her SEE father.

”There are only sixteen people in the world.”

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    I think this has been posted before but I'm pretty sure this is an example of ILI-SEE duality.
    it even fits the "knight devoted to his princess" gamma NT/SF trope. (Akagami no Shirayuki-hime)
    Nooo I think Shirayuki is Alpha SF or EII. The guy also seems alpha to me, perhaps ESE.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Years ago, I saw this rerun movie on television called "Rio Bravo" starring John Wayne and Dean Martin and Walter Brennan and Rick Nelson. It had a completely forgettable plot, but right in the middle of the movie there was a duet between Dean Martin and Rick Nelson. The scene seemed like it had been dropped into the film from a completely different dimension, and it has survived on YouTube against all odds. For some reason. Here it is:

I like the song, but the clip's popularity is strange. I did some exploring on YouTube, and I came to the conclusion that Rick Nelson is LIE-Te. For a while, I thought he might be LSE, but I think his Victimness points toward LIE-Te. I also think that Dean Martin is ESI. According to some biographers, he was a deeply private person and the only person whom Sinatra couldn't intimidate. Also, in this video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AigXBl3hdcg, at 2:04, he VI's like a long-time ESI friend of mine.

If I've typed them correctly, then that duet was duality. It's also possible that Dean Martin was SEE, and if so, then it was Activity. Just two guys having too much fun doing stuff.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Years ago, I saw this rerun movie on television called "Rio Bravo" starring John Wayne and Dean Martin and Walter Brennan and Rick Nelson. It had a completely forgettable plot, but right in the middle of the movie there was a duet between Dean Martin and Rick Nelson. The scene seemed like it had been dropped into the film from a completely different dimension, and it has survived on YouTube against all odds. For some reason. Here it is:

I like the song, but the clip's popularity is strange. I did some exploring on YouTube, and I came to the conclusion that Rick Nelson is LIE-Te. For a while, I thought he might be LSE, but I think his Victimness points toward LIE-Te. I also think that Dean Martin is ESI. According to some biographers, he was a deeply private person and the only person whom Sinatra couldn't intimidate. Also, in this video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AigXBl3hdcg, at 2:04, he VI's like a long-time ESI friend of mine.

If I've typed them correctly, then that duet was duality. It's also possible that Dean Martin was SEE, and if so, then it was Activity. Just two guys having too much fun doing stuff.
    Rio Bravo is one of the most acclaimed Westerns of all time. It's in the Library of Congress, for goodness' sakes. Its popularity isn't strange at all.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My uncle and aunt are ILI and SEE, respectively.

Interestingly though I was just on a trip this past week and the people I was staying with were almost definitely ILI (man) and SEE (woman) - sorry, not the other way around. Married for over 30 years. I think they met in Lithuania, in college, back when it was part of the USSR. SEE is extremely outgoing, talkative, fun, loves to shop and travel. ILI seems very happy with her but tries to block some of her purchases. There are photos all over the house of them when they were younger and they really seem SEE-ILI. Incidentally I hadn't met any ILI's that I can confirm besides my uncle, and when I was around this ILI I definitely felt attracted/drawn.

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really interesting about Dean Martin and Rick Nelson. I love that Sinatra couldn't intimidate Dean Martin. That guy thought he owned the world. And now I have heard this beautiful song I have to watch the movie. I'm kind of a sucker for old country and good westerns.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Yep, ya got it. Let the SEE get everyone's attention, they love it, they crave it, so we gladly give them a venue. Keeps those bright lights off of us, which is how we like it . To be both unknown to history yet also a major and pivotal force that shaped and directed it, such is the description of an ILI Nirvana. Nobody knows for certain, but their gut feeling tells them... Someone must have been manipulating these events .

Hell, this is why I also think many people see ILI as the default "villain" sociotype. We can wait, we can be ever so subtle, then when the stars finally align just right... I just wish we'd be shown as doing this in a good fashion. Springing the trap on an evil entity at just the right moment in such a way that we eliminate the threat once and for all would be how we'd roll. Then again that's rather dull theatrically, such master strokes are better played from a villainous standpoint. The audience, sadly, expects the "good guys" to win, so any strategic "master strokes" from them doesn't get as many drama points...
    I just got done reading "Foundation" and "Foundation and Empire" by Isaac Asimov and well... yeah, dude just proved that he's ILI and is essentially... Nah, don't wanna spoil it but yeah, I get the comparisons now. He was ILI, and DAMN is it anything other than obvious if you've got even a cursory grasp of these theories.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My LIE ex bestie loved Asimov above all else, I can really see a pattern in it

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I’ve read a lot of Asimov’s work, and his stories are interesting but quite robotic. I agree that he is ILI.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    These virgin-chad memes seem like a comical illustration of ILI and SEE. Virgin could be argued for LII I suppose but they seem more "inversed" as dual types tend to be rather then conflicting.

This seems more like stereotypical LII and SLE. SLEs can be waaay more frat boy than SEE. See is kind of like a surfer dude, all laid back and chill and has a "chill vibe" or just plain goofy.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Just found and binged on a manga recently that is essentially about a gamma romance " Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen". Kaguya and Miyuki are basically in a duel to get the other to confess their eternal love for them (and thus assume the dominant role in the relationship as, in their minds, the one who "falls in love first" loses the game of love). The art is good and it's a fun read. It's also getting an anime adaptation. Hope they don't fuck it up.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Nick Cave (LIE), Susie Bick (ESI)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post
    damn shawty ok!
    those magnetic eyes...

I know a woman with almost the same sight, color of the eyes, the reminding face and mb body shapes also in case she'd had lesser weight
    I'd wish her to get happy and duality (or other good IR) pair also
    Last edited by Sol; 11-07-2018 at 11:32 PM.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

LIE-ESI

Last edited by suedehead; 02-02-2019 at 02:56 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    LIE-ESI

Lol.

My first impression is that the girl is SLE (she reminds me of @sbbds and their interaction seems Benefit) and that he, if he is LIE, is a strong e3.

LIE e3's love themselves first.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol. I can't watch that in my country for some reason.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Lol. I can't watch that in my country for some reason.
    Chrome + Browsec plugin ; set other country
    may to help

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alternative option: Opera Webbrowser... which comes with preconfigured VPN service out-of-the-box. Just active it.