Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb 16types Adventures Art Thread

Post all your 16types Adventures illustrations, concept art, and fanart here!

Perhaps we should also make a group on deviantArt or other sites for archiving all the 16types Adventures content.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@coeruleum @BandD

What element would you ascribe to Oprah, acid included?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Grendel

Both Shadow and Holy because she's a prime member of the Illuminati and they are all about balancing holy and shadow and like how money has the dove carrying the arrows and whatever. Also that one faction in Magic the Gaythering that begins with a O.

Acid/Poison/Toxic either immune or healed by because she's so used to dealing with corrosive sleazy Hollywood agents.

She would absorb/be healed by Fire, and Shadow and Ice and Earth. Lightning would probably either hurt her a bit or even be a true weakness I think as she seems to be weak against 'shocking' things like being Molested. And she was really pissed at that one guy when she found out he was just trolling while pretending it was the truth... which at first seems weak against 'Shadow' but Oprah is really dark herself so its more like being weak against Lightning than anything.

Water eh.. Idk. I have to think about it some but probably she'd just cut the damage in half.

What's fucking left?

Oh Wind.

Well... Wind wouldn't hurt her that much cuz she's fat. Sorry that was bad. Well she doesn't ever really want to be fat even when she is- so Wind would also be a weakness I think.

So yes, Oprah's weak points: Wind and Lightning.

Be warned @coeruleum. This is inspiring another 16types Adventures chapter.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    @Grendel

Both Shadow and Holy because she's a prime member of the Illuminati and they are all about balancing holy and shadow and like how money has the dove carrying the arrows and whatever. Also that one faction in Magic the Gaythering that begins with a O.

Acid/Poison/Toxic either immune or healed by because she's so used to dealing with corrosive sleazy Hollywood agents.

She would absorb/be healed by Fire, and Shadow and Ice and Earth. Lightning would probably either hurt her a bit or even be a true weakness I think as she seems to be weak against 'shocking' things like being Molested. And she was really pissed at that one guy when she found out he was just trolling while pretending it was the truth... which at first seems weak against 'Shadow' but Oprah is really dark herself so its more like being weak against Lightning than anything.

Water eh.. Idk. I have to think about it some but probably she'd just cut the damage in half.

What's fucking left?

Oh Wind.

Well... Wind wouldn't hurt her that much cuz she's fat. Sorry that was bad. Well she doesn't ever really want to be fat even when she is- so Wind would also be a weakness I think.

I'm used to 3.5 and PF types, which mean air, water, fire, earth, ice, or acid. Or you can just give me whatever color scheme shadow/holy would be and I'll use that.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, if anyone would like to interpret Fungle, do that, though I probably will first. Fungle is the Chaos God of Mass Consumption and looks like a fungus with sense organs and orifices which eats the Earth and the bodies of horrifically obese people. Fungle created horrible fast food, Wal-Mart, fossil fuel waste, plastic straws, disposable razors, clothing that wears out quickly, landfills, mass produced baubles from 3rd-world countries, etc.

If you're feeling sadistic, draw the Earth Spirit from Faust tormenting narcissistic 16ters who don't have a life outside of being a "type," because this is going to happen, or draw mu4 and Alonzo's mystical Chinese astrology-based kingdoms fighting or any other interpretation of the World War.

Drawing Shakespeare and Puck putting human souls in Shakespeare plays would also be amusing. Also drawing 16t Adventures people fighting Randy Stair and Ember's Ghost Squad or Chris-Chan as a Champion of Nurgle "merging dimensions" by being deluded and spreading rot and squalor. However, my eldritch creatures are for me to draw only.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
    I'm used to 3.5 and PF types, which mean air, water, fire, earth, ice, or acid. Or you can just give me whatever color scheme shadow/holy would be and I'll use that.
    He wants a black dragon, like Maleficent except it's Oprah. I'm not writing this story but I'd go earth out of those six because I'm specifically imagining Oprah as a greedy dragon and I think she should wear the Helm of Awe/1/3rd of the Crown of Gaslighting which I'd also make earth-associated to some extent because it's a treasure. I have no idea if @BandD is doing that but if he doesn't I will because it's amusing to imagine. Shadow/Holy I would imagine is Maleficent with some tiny saintly halos, feathers, and ornamentation in silver and gold.

Be your best self now! Just let all the forces of your psyche go, the deep, dark, repressed shadow inside you, breathe in and out deeply, breathe like your lungs are on fire because soon, your world will be on fire and you will soar to new heights...
    Last edited by Metamorph; 01-01-2020 at 04:41 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"He wants a black dragon, like Maleficent except it's Oprah."

LOL yes.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And if any you fuccers get the idea to do me before I can, it best look like that lizardman OC I posted, but in middle ages/sorcerer garb.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    Post all your 16types Adventures illustrations, concept art, and fanart here!

Perhaps we should also make a group on deviantArt or other sites for archiving all the 16types Adventures content.
    Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    @Grendel

What's fucking left?

Oh Wind.

Look on my works and despair.

Used "Karens" for the minions.
    Bless Imgur.

Last edited by Grendel; 01-02-2020 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Updated the image with a better shaded copy

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lmao thanks @Grendel I love it <3

I might use it as the title screen for the game even.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@BandD @coeruleum

Updated the shading. That's all the editing I'll probably do for now. If you plan on using any form of the image, use the updated one. Thx.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
    @BandD @coeruleum

Updated the shading. That's all the editing I'll probably do for now. If you plan on using any form of the image, use the updated one. Thx.
    I'd lower the values on the background, but even considering that, it looks much better than a Butch Hartman cartoon. Go professional!

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@BandD please differentiate more clearly between Mage and Sorcerer classes in the future or you're throwing a huge monkey wrench in both @Grendel and me's ability to write normally, since we both like writing actual mutants and monsters and clearly differentiating them from the bookish magic-users.
    Last edited by Metamorph; 01-04-2020 at 03:29 AM.