Thread: Murray Rothbard

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Murray Rothbard

I know which quadra he probably belongs to; but what type do you think he looks in VI?

Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That guy looks more than a bit like Henry Kissinger.
    INFp

If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He resembles an IEE to me.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He V.I.s EIE-Ni and that's exactly what he was; only things that would point towards IEE over EIE is he used Ne like crazy and his movements were VERY angular which did resemble IEE movements more than EIE movements and I'm not sure why he moved more like an IEE than an EIE but he was really just a very clumsy EIE who relied heavily on his Demonstrative function. He hated weakness. IEE would be more forgiving of low IQ (he was obsessed with high IQ and smart people) and aren't as original as EIE and ILE-Ti are (which he was very original). His sense of humor was also Beta ("we want people in government who can't find the doorknob" which was hilarious IMO) rather than Delta. He had an us vs them mentality (to him, one group was always good and the other was bad.)

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Murray Rothbard - ISFP Dumas

The the founder and leading theoretician of anarcho-capitalism. A central figure in the 20th-century American libertarian movement.

And here comes the meme...

This is the comment you are looking for

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post

Lol

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In spite of how my previous post sounded, I actually always loved him. Didn't like Ayn Rand... at all and with her virtue of selfishness, her bias against altruism and favoring the patent system, she really was not good for libertarianism. Rothbard's statements on race were controversial, but they seemed like he was just being objective.

Really shows an EIE-Ni still values consistency (abolish the state completely and even if the state exists then no war, totally different and minimal state powers, etc) rather than what is pragmatic and understands human nature, while an LIE-Ni will be really inconsistent (e.g., she favored the existence of the state and even the patent system) and less able to come up with a brand new social system. I really don't like being too pragmatic. She had that view on human nature that a lot of Beta ST and a lot of LIE have.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.