Thread: How do real EIE's feel about the EIE sterotype?

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How do real EIE's feel about the EIE sterotype?

How do you as an EIE feel about how people who are unhealthy and having psychopathology that underlies unrelated to type, feel that they automatically get slapped down on as an EIE?
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I’m sure being of the “humanist” lot they too try to sympathize with others just as the other NFS do. Why have you experienced otherwise? It may not be type related; there are definitely healthy and unhealthy people of each type
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What EIE stereotype are you talking about?

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An EIE I know (Kat Passionate) in Discord are not fond of the stereotypes associated with EIE or Betas in general.

One time, Passionate was in her dramatic rant about how men start more drama in the typology community than women does. I once tried to provoke her when I associated dramatic trolls who battletype and start fights with me as male EIE. After all, I did get into a fight with EIE on Facebook: Jason Lam, Seiker XAdelheid, Sahib Sajid Saki, and Jean-Philippe Racine. There's also Jordi and Giancarlo too in the Socionics Discord Community. I don't fight with these two yet but they do have a reputation of being provocative dramatic trolls. Passionate got provoked and said "Don't associated these with my type." I later said that I said that the type that start fights with me and/or others are usually male EIE and female SEE. Off topic but I did go on an insult match with female SEE with Blazi in Discord, and while I didn't clash with Kiana (SEE), she does try to cancel TrueGenerations with fake emails and reviews and she is known to start fights in this forum.

The fact that EIE start fights and act provocative makes other EIE feel wary about being typed EIE. Just to know, to be consistent, SLE (like me) are also provocative trolls as Passionate told me that I have troll vibe when stating my opinions. The same "Don't associate these with my type" also happen when I talk about how the MBTI ENTP Facebook group (which is very ideological and known to be toxic) are full of Beta extroverts, and many of them are EIE.

Another time is when I state the radical political views are often Beta but she's politically moderate and slightly left-leaning. I did go further when talking about how radical political views is associated with our quadra, and she was like "That's it. I'm IEE."

Passionate is still EIE and clearly so. Everyone in the Sedecology except one typed her as an EIE. She is complaining about the one group of Beta's shenanigan given other Beta a bad name. This includes me (SLE) with my edgy offensive views and constantly getting banned from Facebook for 30 days though but she gets along with me and she said that I'm nice.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    An EIE I know (Kat Passionate) in Discord are not fond of the stereotypes associated with EIE or Betas in general.

One time, Passionate was in her dramatic rant about how men start more drama in the typology community than women does. I once tried to provoke her when I associated dramatic trolls who battletype and start fights with me as male EIE. After all, I did get into a fight with EIE on Facebook: Jason Lam, Seiker XAdelheid, Sahib Sajid Saki, and Jean-Philippe Racine. There's also Jordi and Giancarlo too in the Socionics Discord Community. I don't fight with these two yet but they do have a reputation of being provocative dramatic trolls. Passionate got provoked and said "Don't associated these with my type." I later said that I said that the type that start fights with me and/or others are usually male EIE and female SEE. Off topic but I did go on an insult match with female SEE with Blazi in Discord, and while I didn't clash with Kiana (SEE), she does try to cancel TrueGenerations with fake emails and reviews and she is known to start fights in this forum.

The fact that EIE start fights and act provocative makes other EIE feel wary about being typed EIE. Just to know, to be consistent, SLE (like me) are also provocative trolls as Passionate told me that I have troll vibe when stating my opinions. The same "Don't associate these with my type" also happen when I talk about how the MBTI ENTP Facebook group (which is very ideological and known to be toxic) are full of Beta extroverts, and many of them are EIE.

Another time is when I state the radical political views are often Beta but she's politically moderate and slightly left-leaning. I did go further when talking about how radical political views is associated with our quadra, and she was like "That's it. I'm IEE."

Passionate is still EIE and clearly so. Everyone in the Sedecology except one typed her as an EIE. She is complaining about the one group of Beta's shenanigan given other Beta a bad name. This includes me (SLE) with my edgy offensive views and constantly getting banned from Facebook for 30 days though but she gets along with me and she said that I'm nice.

I know who Jordi and Gian Carlo are

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    What EIE stereotype are you talking about?
    What I am talking about, Freelance, is how anyone who is more emotionally expressive, is at automatic, typed EIE, without looking into the enneagram, without a look as into traumatic background.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    I’m sure being of the “humanist” lot they too try to sympathize with others just as the other NFS do. Why have you experienced otherwise? It may not be type related; there are definitely healthy and unhealthy people of each type
    There just is this reputation where anyone dramatic or being more emotionally intense, gets slapped on as EIE. @eiemo had explained it, yet they deleted their post (I only caught a glimpse of it).

In a way, I think IEI is the most humane of the humanist group, because of the Fe and Ni allowing to see deeper root. But my downside is that I can be very moody. For relations of trauma, I also can be quite combative as would expect in an EIE with HA Se, as I just had shown in random thought, but it only happens with very specific triggers concerning my trauma. This is an exemplar in what I mean. My trauma can make me hit some HA Se strings, but my difference is it only is brought on via traumatic triggering.

But the EII which is often touted as most ethical humanist, often can be biased with their Fi grouping, and an IEI puts that out of way and looks fairly with the Fe, so I think overall, IEI gets candidate for most humane. Poets also are some of the most empathic and understanding people... EII does when their Fi is out of the way, the strong Fi rational judgment. An IEI's first instinct is to observe.

Dragons:

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sterotypes that have no basis in the theory are very problematic within this community.

The biggest problem is that the stereotypes lead to more mistypes which end up adding more fodder for the stereotypes.

For example someone could read all the stupid things about EIE that people say and think "Hmm...I'm a loud, obnoxious, toxic person with little self-awareness. Thats it! I'm an EIE!"

Then these people go online and start talking about how "WE ARE ALL JUST LIKE THIS!"

Its reached the point where people think EIEs are degenerates with a latex fetish looking for an LSI biker daddy because someone took the "victim romance" a little too literally.

Or they are the political figure you hate the most because he-who-must-not-be-named was an EIE.

Or they are the narcissistic mother you always hated.

et cetera...

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

There is no in Socionics that EIE have significantly higher predisposition to psyche disorders.
    Jung types may point that some types have predisposition to some disorders or to have a behavior which is close to some disorders.
    For example, F types should have more often and stronger disassociative/hysterical disorders. P types have some traits of ADHD disorders, but it's not clear about a predisposition.

Socionics is Jung and Augustinavichiute. But not random ideas written by random people in random places of Internet or even google translated random texts, and then to ask or discuss that nonsense.
    Read published in English books of Jung and Filatova to understand better what is Socionics. MBTI texts about dichotomies are not bad too.

Also I suppose you have same inappropriate approach to psychiatry. Books for students and International Classification of Diseases should be useful to understand what relates to the term "unhealthy" - concrete disorders and symptoms. Instead of random texts in Internet, opinions from psychologers (instead of medics), housewifes magazines, etc.

With incorrect approach to data you get wrong understanding. Then you want to discuss that mess, without having a knowledge to understand the useful said to you.