Thread: Introduction.. Yay

TIM
    Possible IEE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Introduction.. Yay

Hello? I think this is the part where I'm supposed to tell you stuff about myself but, like, just no.

I'm pretty sure we're all only doing this to access our profiles anyway, tbh.

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Basically. If you're hoping to Meet People and Forge Connections, then you're doing it wrong. Much better to get into a typing argument, *that's* where you find things out about people.*

Nice avatar btw.

*J/k, don't argue without proper protection and expert supervision. Don't try the stunts you see at home. Don't sue. Please?
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    Possible IEE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, sorry if it seemed like I didn't want to meet new people. I do, but I'm just not too keen on doing one of those overly cheerful introductions and typing a whole paragraph describing myself- Like I said, I only posted this because I was told to, and wanted to access my profile. Again, sorry if I upset you, I was just unsure of what to say here, and all..

Anyway, this is my first time talking to someone in the Beta quadra who's an EIE, so I'm kind of excited. What's it like interacting with Betas and Deltas? If you don't mind me asking, that is. ��

Oh and- I love art that has deeper meanings to it (in a way), so I'm pretty much in love with my avatar too. Your avatar is pretty cool as well.
    Last edited by My Mind is Erupting; 08-22-2016 at 05:04 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My whole post was an exaggeration and intended as a joke. This forum has in the past had some pretty epic arguments, so I wanted to carry that along to joke about your pragmatic interpretation of introduction threads, which I agree with btw. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Pretty sure most people find introduction threads overdone and artificial.

Re: Betas and Deltas - uuuhhhhhh. Can't think of much off the top of my head, but @Suz definitely had thoughts on the subject if I recall correctly. There must be threads on the subject as well, if nothing else you can compare the quadra subforums.

Nonetheless, *doffs massive feathered hat* nice to meet you. Let us adjourn to this private nook by the velvet curtains and compare functions by candlelight.

Thanks. Do you know the artist for your avatar? I'd be interested in looking at their work.
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by My Mind is Erupting View Post
    Oh, sorry if it seemed like I didn't want to meet new people. I do, but I'm just not too keen on doing one of those overly cheerful introductions and typing a whole paragraph describing myself- Like I said, I only posted this because I was told to, and wanted to access my profile. Again, sorry if I upset you, I was just unsure of what to say here, and all..

Anyway, this is my first time talking to someone in the Beta quadra who's an EIE, so I'm kind of excited. What's it like interacting with Betas and Deltas? If you don't mind me asking, that is. ��

Oh and- I love art that has deeper meanings to it (in a way), so I'm pretty much in love with my avatar too. Your avatar is pretty cool as well.
    Your avatar appears to me to be clearly drawn, distinct, colorful, imaginative, and child-like while still implying sex.
    And you say you are only a possible IEE?

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello fellow (possible) IEE!

Happy to have you here! Enjoy your stay.

Feel free to spend some time in the Delta Lounge, see if you get along well with the vibe. That was one of the many things that helped me in confirming my type.
    And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

TIM
    Possible IEE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Your avatar appears to me to be clearly drawn, distinct, colorful, imaginative, and child-like while still implying sex.
    And you say you are only a possible IEE?
    This cracked me up, but yeah, I still am a little unsure of my type, I didn't type myself, anyway, a friend who was into socionics did.

TIM
    Possible IEE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by applejacks View Post
    Hello fellow (possible) IEE!

Happy to have you here! Enjoy your stay.

Feel free to spend some time in the Delta Lounge, see if you get along well with the vibe. That was one of the many things that helped me in confirming my type.
    Hi! I'll definitely check out the Delta Lounge when I'm free, I think it might help me to tell if I'm IEE too, pleasure to meet you.

TIM
    Possible IEE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GuavaDrunk View Post
    My whole post was an exaggeration and intended as a joke. This forum has in the past had some pretty epic arguments, so I wanted to carry that along to joke about your pragmatic interpretation of introduction threads, which I agree with btw. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Pretty sure most people find introduction threads overdone and artificial.

Re: Betas and Deltas - uuuhhhhhh. Can't think of much off the top of my head, but @Suz definitely had thoughts on the subject if I recall correctly. There must be threads on the subject as well, if nothing else you can compare the quadra subforums.

Nonetheless, *doffs massive feathered hat* nice to meet you. Let us adjourn to this private nook by the velvet curtains and compare functions by candlelight.

Thanks. Do you know the artist for your avatar? I'd be interested in looking at their work.
    Now I feel like a total idiot for not noticing the small text at the end of your message.. Though I am glad that you agree with me, really.

About the Delta and Beta thing, I don't mind too much, I actually have never met another Delta in my whole life, so that kind of sucks. And pretty much the only Betas I've encountered more than once are SLEs and a few IEIs, so I can't say much either, tbh. ^^ I'll check to see if there are any threads, though.

Pfft, it's nice to meet you too, I definitely hope to talk to you again sometime later.

And I don't know who the artist is as it's been awhile since I found the picture, but if I do find out I'll be sure to tell you. Sorry for the disappointment.