I drink durian coffee.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    I also have the strange habit of drinking the pickle juice once all the pickles are gone.
    yeah me too,
    besides that I also often eat raw noodles

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I drink... the souls of my ancestors?

Gosh not sure what the oddest thing i eat/drink is... I have been known to make some whacky concoctions born through experiementation

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

Creepy-male

Let's see, it's changed over the years, in the past: tried the apple cider vinegar for a bit and messed around with eating brown rice a lot. I go wheat, lactose, and refined sugars-free. My regulars are kimchi, raw miso, hemp protein veggie shakes with probiotics. Fruit smoothies with like half an avocado in them are so fucking good. I love raw kale. I use quite a few supplements: the regular b-complex/multivitamin, I inject my own b-complex/b-12 shots, an adrenal assist herbal remedy, a vitamin C + zinc and magnesium mixed with quercetin and reservatrol for allergies. Coq10 and a bunch of different oils (fish, flax, olive) for the fats.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

An oldie but goodie:

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Because I love pickled sausages and eggs, and sometimes drink pickle juice left over from a pickled cucumbers jar.
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by McBain View Post
    I inject my own b-complex/b-12 shots, an adrenal assist herbal remedy, a vitamin C + zinc and magnesium mixed with quercetin and reservatrol for allergies.
    this IS weird. why??

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    this IS weird. why??
    I'm going to guess that he is possibly a vegan...actually I don't think he is so no.

Basiclly why is that B12 is difficult to get when you are a vegan so vegans often take supplements/injections, however a large part of even meat eating people are B12 deficient.

Well I am not McBain but I felt like answering.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Most Americans think I'm weird because I enjoy tripe, tendons and blood sausage.
    All that's just really good to eat.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

People think I'm weird because I care about food more than I do about them... it makes them sad...

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

meat and fried foods and stuff

the girls I know tend to like to eat tiny portions or like quinoa, or a tomato and some cheese for a meal, etc.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    People think I'm weird because I care about food more than I do about them... it makes them sad...

Eat your friends -- then they'll know you care <3

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Well, you're from Singapore so you don't count
    Hahaha. Nono you and I just have an affinity to potein-rich, nutritious, and incidentally good-tasting food.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have never eaten an orange before. That's all.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Sunchokes and broccoli stalks
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pizza out of refrigerator, unheated, i think it tastes better this way.

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@yeves - I also prefer cold pizza. Also, pizza for breakfast and pancakes for dinner, as opposed to the other way around.

And I have a habit of drinking olive juice by itself.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reuben View Post
    I drink durian coffee.
    durian - holy grail of fruits when fresh from thai farm!

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm fond of extremely spicy food. When I cook for several ppl, I have to adjust my food later, otherwise I'd lose all my guests. When I eat out with people, some are a bit bewildered, probably because they think I'm delicate and stuff lol. I once won a bet with a LSI-Se dude who had visited Thailand - he said I cannot eat the papaya salad prepared according to "home standards". He was the type into jiu-jitsu and had some little tears falling from his eyes during the food contest.
    This is quite tragic though ..I got sick at one point and have to follow a bit of a diet now. So...

I also love hummus. I would eat daily.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spicy foods mainly. My tastes buds aren't very strong, I don't really enjoy my food I'd say. I once went a whole summer eating nothing but plain chicken and frozen vegetables because I wanted to eat more healthy. Didn't add salt or anything.. my roommates were amazed.

It's not so much what I eat but how I eat it. I don't think I've ever met someone who eats faster than me. It's something I have to consciously work on when I'm at dinner with someone else because of it being so bad manners. I can literally finish my entire plate of food before you even sit down with yours lol... I only have two states. I'm either eating or I'm talking, I can't keep switching back and forth like normal people do.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    I'm fond of extremely spicy food. When I cook for several ppl, I have to adjust my food later, otherwise I'd lose all my guests. When I eat out with people, some are a bit bewildered, probably because they think I'm delicate and stuff lol. I once won a bet with a LSI-Se dude who had visited Thailand - he said I cannot eat the papaya salad prepared according to "home standards". He was the type into jiu-jitsu and had some little tears falling from his eyes during the food contest.
    This is quite tragic though ..I got sick at one point and have to follow a bit of a diet now. So...

I also love hummus. I would eat daily.
    you sure he wasn't an SLE Ti? haha jk

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ryoka14 View Post
    Spicy foods mainly. My tastes buds aren't very strong, I don't really enjoy my food I'd say. I once went a whole summer eating nothing but plain chicken and frozen vegetables because I wanted to eat more healthy. Didn't add salt or anything.. my roommates were amazed.

It's not so much what I eat but how I eat it. I don't think I've ever met someone who eats faster than me. It's something I have to consciously work on when I'm at dinner with someone else because of it being so bad manners. I can literally finish my entire plate of food before you even sit down with yours lol... I only have two states. I'm either eating or I'm talking, I can't keep switching back and forth like normal people do.
    i kind of prefer to talk then eat then talk. i enjoy eating, and conversation just gets in the way.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by miss BabyDoll View Post
    you sure he wasn't an SLE Ti? haha jk
    coz he lost? lol nope, actually the SLEs I´ve met had much softer culinary tastes...but I´m sure this is absolutely ntr. That dude had a strange drive to push his own boundaries in much of what he did and lacked the usual LSI stability. Unrelated.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123