Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Most Important Values Quiz

https://personalvalu.es/personal-values-test

Authenticity
    truthfulness, genuineness
    Authentic persons do not have to prove anything to others. They are themselves in every situation. When asked for their opinion, they will give an honest answer, even if their opinion is not popular. They do not find themselves in an environment where lying or lack of honesty often occurs.

People who value authenticity generally have no problems with self-acceptance. They can easily see falsehood or insincerity in the behavior of others.

Not all people want to be confronted with the truth. Sometimes it can be uncomfortable or painful for them. It is worth knowing how to be tactful.

Trust
    a belief in someone or something
    We all have to rely on something. Sometimes it's family and friends. Sometimes business partners or the government. Trust is a particularly important value because many aspects of our daily life are based on it.

Trust allows you to build strong relationships with other people. Often they will have values similar to ours.

Be careful with whom you trust. Not everyone has sincere intentions.

Honesty
    sincerity, frankness
    Honesty is about expressing your true opinion openly. It makes our thoughts and actions coherent. Honesty is based on authenticity, mutual trust and has a huge impact on shaping relationships with other people.

Honest people have no problem expressing their own opinion. You can rely on their truthfulness and authenticity.

If we are not asked for absolute honesty, it can hurt someone to tell an unpleasant truth.

Compassion
    empathy, sympathy
    Compassion manifests itself in seeing and understanding the suffering of the other being. People capable of compassion are not indifferent to human problems. When possible, they voluntarily provide help and support.

Empathetic people can perfectly understand the emotions of another person. This proves their highly developed emotional intelligence.

Too much involvement in other people's feelings and problems can have a negative impact on your mental comfort and life satisfaction.

Creativity
    imagination, inventiveness
    The imagination of creative people has no limits. They shape the world as we know it. They are never template minded and are not afraid to question the status quo. Creating is their passion, and creativity manifests itself in many aspects of everyday life.

Creative people can stand out in the crowd. They are a source of bold and unusual ideas.

Losing ourselves in the creative process can make us too far from reality.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    https://personalvalu.es/results/d58f...7-283438db1363

Authenticity
    Authentic persons do not have to prove anything to others. They are themselves in every situation. When asked for their opinion, they will give an honest answer, even if their opinion is not popular. They do not find themselves in an environment where lying or lack of honesty often occurs.

People who value authenticity generally have no problems with self-acceptance. They can easily see falsehood or insincerity in the behavior of others.

Not all people want to be confronted with the truth. Sometimes it can be uncomfortable or painful for them. It is worth knowing how to be tactful.

Trust
    We all have to rely on something. Sometimes it's family and friends. Sometimes business partners or the government. Trust is a particularly important value because many aspects of our daily life are based on it.

Trust allows you to build strong relationships with other people. Often they will have values similar to ours.

Honesty
    sincerity, frankness
    Honesty is about expressing your true opinion openly. It makes our thoughts and actions coherent. Honesty is based on authenticity, mutual trust and has a huge impact on shaping relationships with other people.

Honest people have no problem expressing their own opinion. You can rely on their truthfulness and authenticity.

If we are not asked for absolute honesty, it can hurt someone to tell an unpleasant truth.

Compassion
    empathy, sympathy
    Compassion manifests itself in seeing and understanding the suffering of the other being. People capable of compassion are not indifferent to human problems. When possible, they voluntarily provide help and support.

Empathetic people can perfectly understand the emotions of another person. This proves their highly developed emotional intelligence.

Too much involvement in other people's feelings and problems can have a negative impact on your mental comfort and life satisfaction.

Creativity
    imagination, inventiveness
    The imagination of creative people has no limits. They shape the world as we know it. They are never template minded and are not afraid to question the status quo. Creating is their passion, and creativity manifests itself in many aspects of everyday life.

Creative people can stand out in the crowd. They are a source of bold and unusual ideas.

Losing ourselves in the creative process can make us too far from reality.
    I would link this
    https://personalvalu.es/personal-values-test

If you link the results and the person clicks on it, when you hit "Test" it just gives you the results you clicked on.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Security - being free from danger or threat

The value of security comes from our primary needs. The sense of security allows you to feel comfortable and opens the possibility of further development. People in need of security can do a lot to avoid danger. Those who value safety are careful in making decisions and avoid excessive risk. The care for safety often results from caring for loved ones. An exaggerated search for security can be very restrictive. Be realistic about the risk assessment.

Certainty - stability, orderliness, predictability

Stabilization allows you to feel comfortable and safe. People who value certainty do not like to be surprised and prefer a predictable lifestyle. The reality they create is their asylum and provides peace of mind. People who value stability and predictability are usually reliable. They consistently follow the patterns they have developed. Too much commitment to certainty can be limiting. Such a person will prefer to stay in their comfort zone and will avoid taking on new challenges.

Health - well-being, fitness, not being sick

Those who value health take conscious actions to maintain physical and mental fitness. They do not shy away from practicing sports and are happy to follow a healthy diet. They are aware of the consequences of insufficient health care. People who care about health are often disciplined and systematic. Caring for health manifests itself in many elements of their everyday life. In extreme cases, excessive interest in your health can cause harmful fears and concerns.

Courage - fearlessness, bravery

It's about being ready to follow your heart and acting according to your values. Courageous people are seldom satisfied with compromises. They take what they want from life or are determined to find a way to achieve it. The courageous have a chance to achieve what some are even afraid to dream about. In their struggle, they are accompanied by self-confidence and their abilities. Be careful not to confuse courage with bravado. Courage comes from wisdom, and bravado comes from imprudence.

Trust - a belief in someone or something

We all have to rely on something. Sometimes it's family and friends. Sometimes business partners or the government. Trust is a particularly important value because many aspects of our daily life are based on it. Trust allows you to build strong relationships with other people. Often they will have values similar to ours. Be careful with whom you trust. Not everyone has sincere intentions.

e_e a decent enneagram test it seems..

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Health
    Financial stability
    Job security
    Authenticity
    Peace

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Courage - fearlessness, bravery

It's about being ready to follow your heart and acting according to your values. Courageous people are seldom satisfied with compromises. They take what they want from life or are determined to find a way to achieve it. The courageous have a chance to achieve what some are even afraid to dream about. In their struggle, they are accompanied by self-confidence and their abilities. Be careful not to confuse courage with bravado. Courage comes from wisdom, and bravado comes from imprudence.

Control - control of the situation or environment

People who value control, like to be masters of the situation. No matter what happens, they are ready to make decisions. They are also ready to take responsibility for their actions. Interest in control can arise from a person's need for security or ambition. The ability to wisely control important matters makes people with such a disposition consciously lead their lives. Remember that we can't control everything. Trying to influence people in our environment can have a negative impact on relationships.

Authority - the right to lead and control

Power gives great opportunities, but also requires great responsibility. It gives privileges not available to other people. When used wisely, it allows you to achieve ambitious goals. In bad hands, it can turn out to be destructive.People who value power are good at making decisions and giving orders. They work well as a group leader. People will obey either out of respect or out of fear. It depends on how you use your power.

Determination - persistence, perserverance

It is a constant effort despite numerous difficulties and adversities. Thanks to determination people fulfill their ambitions. It allows them to survive difficult moments and move on in the direction they want to go. Persistent people have a good chance of achieving what for others is only a fantasy. They are characterized by steadfastness and fortitude. Usually they are driven by strong motivation. From time to time, it is worthwhile to consider whether the goal you are currently aiming at is exactly what you want to achieve.

Those who value health take conscious actions to maintain physical and mental fitness. They do not shy away from practicing sports and are happy to follow a healthy diet. They are aware of the consequences of insufficient health care. People who care about health are often disciplined and systematic. Caring for health manifests itself in many elements of their everyday life. In extreme cases, excessive interest in your health can cause harmful fears and concerns.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah those are 8-ish things..

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This isn't a test, it is a list, it gives you options to list, that's all. It doesn't check whether you value those things or not.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those who value health take conscious actions to maintain physical and mental fitness. They do not shy away from practicing sports and are happy to follow a healthy diet. They are aware of the consequences of insufficient health care. People who care about health are often disciplined and systematic. Caring for health manifests itself in many elements of their everyday life. In extreme cases, excessive interest in your health can cause harmful fears and concern.

Control - control of the situation or environment
    People who value control, like to be masters of the situation. No matter what happens, they are ready to make decisions. They are also ready to take responsibility for their actions. Interest in control can arise from a person's need for security or ambition. The ability to wisely control important matters makes people with such a disposition consciously lead their lives. Remember that we can't control everything. Trying to influence people in our environment can have a negative impact on relationships.

Pleasure - enjoyment, happiness, satisfaction
    Everyone finds pleasure in something different. Indulging in pleasure allows you to break away from your daily routine. These are the moments when we can feel fulfilled. This is when we renew our energy for the next actions. You can learn cheerfulness from people who value pleasure and joy, because they focus mainly on the positives. They have a lot of distance to themselves and their lives. Danger arises when feelings of pleasure or happiness are sought in stimulants or addictions.

Privacy - the right to have secrets, discretion
    In today's world, privacy is still a desired value. Privacy-conscious people only provide information that they want to share publicly. They feel uncomfortable about being watched. People who value privacy and discretion can often be relied upon. They usually clearly define the boundaries of their privacy and actively defend it. It is worth establishing areas of privacy where you will feel comfortable while not being isolated from your environment.

Excitement - great enthusiasm, eagerness
    Excitement and enthusiasm can attract people. People with such characteristics are often the spark that initiates many activities. There is always something they are working on or are planning to start. They are not afraid of taking up challenges and adventures. People full of enthusiasm do not lack energy to act. Their enthusiasm can spread to other people around them. For people who value excitement, it is important that the environment in which they operate does not suppress their enthusiasm. Otherwise they may feel unfulfilled.

interesting to compare with you, @Northstar, seems SLE vs SEE haha

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    interesting to compare with you, @Northstar, seems SLE vs SEE haha
    Yeah, Excitement was on my first 10 list but fell off the top 5. The others were independence, competence, success and meaningful work.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Yeah, Excitement was on my first 10 list but fell off the top 5. The others were independence, competence, success and meaningful work.
    I had a huge first list. Like 40. I was like well I value all of these things! So I had no clue what was going to pop up - I thought financial independence and security were going to be there, as well as determination, variety and ethics maybe. But what I got makes a lot of sense, bc I don't care about security as long as I'm in control, which kinda blew my mind rn. As well as the fact that I do really value pleasure and excitement over those things. This was free Ti for me

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    I had a huge first list. Like 40. I was like well I value all of these things! So I had no clue what was going to pop up - I thought financial independence and security were going to be there, as well as determination, variety and ethics maybe. But what I got makes a lot of sense, bc I don't care about security as long as I'm in control, which kinda blew my mind rn. As well as the fact that I do really value pleasure and excitement over those things. This was free Ti for me
    Lol, I think it said at the bottom of the page to choose 10, otherwise I guess I'd have picked more. But in the end there can only be 5 anyway. And yeah, security is a byproduct of control. You feel safe if you're in control of things, but courage and determination will get you through those situations when you don't have control.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Certainty, security, health, trust, loyalty

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most Important Values Quiz, my results
    list of your most important values:

Wisdom
    Security
    Certainty
    Freedom
    Financial stability
    Greetings, ragnar
    ILI knowledge-seeker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wisdom, Discipline, Health, Privacy, & Creativity

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Passion

a vocation or loved hobby

Passion is an activity in which we find real pleasure. People with passion are very excited when their interests are discussed. They can talk about them for hours. The effects of their work can be impressive because they put a lot of heart into it.

Passionates are very committed to their work. They get pleasure and satisfaction from doing it. They pay a lot of attention to details.

Sometimes you can get lost in your favorite activity. Do not forget about people who also need your presence and attention.

Trust

Authenticity

Curiosity

willingness to explore and learn

Curiosity is one of the traits that have had a huge impact on the shape of our civilization. Searching for answers to intriguing questions, in-depth knowledge of a subject, interest in the surrounding world are the characteristics of people who value curiosity.

People driven by curiosity are on the right track to achieve wisdom. They are not afraid to ask questions. A strong passion is often present in their lives.

Sometimes discovering the essence of an issue can be disappointing. We must also remember that our curiosity should not infringe upon someone else's privacy.

Fame

being known or recognized by many people

Fame is often desired by people who love to be the center of attention. The desire for fame can come from the need to be popular or the desire to achieve the benefits of recognition.

Recognition means that the attention of many people is focused on us. Famous people have the ability to influence the opinions of others.

Being recognized attracts many people. Some of them may not have good intentions towards us. Privacy is the price you pay for fame.

[None of this was surprising lol]
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Wisdom, health, control, helpfulness, challenge... pretty accurate!

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Inner harmony, curiosity, peace, growth, freedom.