Thread: One & only type me thread forever

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Then find it in shoutbox archive. That LII part. Good luck?
    It’s not gonna be there because it’s before mu4 wiped the archive most recently lol.

In any case you were obviously unsure too when you first joined unlike some people, so you should shut the fuck up about others making threads and videos and deleting them and being unsure about themselves, just like you did. You even left and made a new account (I did this last one too, but I’m not the one fucking complaining and being an ass to people about all those things above like you have been). Disgusting noob lmao.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah and you had the account where we first talked about it *before Nov 2019*.....

You are way too out of it to even have a conversation. Ridiculous.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You didn't even read the post. You didn't even read past first paragraph. I specifically discuss that.

Read it.
    I did. It’s irrelevant, because the shoutbox posts you’re referring to were made with your old account, which have been wiped from the archive.

Your justifications are for other things which seem completely irrelevant to what I’m talking about.

Or well, they just suck so much as justifications that they seem irrelevant anyway.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never talked about being a LII. You are making this up - since coming there (to this forum), I've wondered 'which Te-type I am'. You have no evidence to support your claims, and that counts as slander, lol.

I've never tried to hid I had a former account in the first place. In fact, I've told everyone so (hey, I'm Mesn) when I've joined with this one. I've never tried to lie about my own typing and there is continuity between those two accounts. What was left out of Mesn - little traces - all tell how I was typing as delta ST (LSE), and that was a recurring theme when I started this account. Since then, I've seriously analyzed myself and came to the conclusion I have now. Before joining and when I was younger, my first typing was LIE. Then, as I've realized I'm no LIE (I'm too snarky), I've looked at EIE (first) and LSE (later; those in hindsight are negativistic and DA as ILIs are, but I think it was more about me not knowing socionics that well).

When I joined this forum, it was 'okay, so not LIE, so maybe LSE'. People suggested me SLI (or just Fe-PoLR) quite a few times after I've posted my video, so I started exploring Fe-PoLR and - in hindsight - this is where I really learned and realized some things about myself (and the big difference between wanting/aspiring and being - I want to be more active, I would like to be so, but I'm, in fact, quite low in activity). There was no LII, ever. No Alpha in discussion at all.

This whole thing took years (from me typing as LIE when I was 16, then joining forum 1.5 years ago to now), as me knowing socionics at I would say 'lower advanced' level is fairly recent (less than a year). This is not similar to what OP's journey is, as OP went across ESE, SEE, SLE and so on, with many 'what ifs' over relatively short time. And five threads.

I could also go 'lol but everything else is irrelevant' with any of your posts, but it's not constructive, only obstructive.
    Eat my asshole.

Actually, what makes slander slander isn’t whether the claims are provable or not. It’s whether it seems to be done for the purpose of defamation or not.

So that means that you claiming that I’m slandering you is actually slander, more than what I said about you. Because I supposedly like(d) you, right? So why would I have such a motivation?

OTOH you are the one making unnecessarily long angry textwalls towards me.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can't make one constructive post and have no evidence for your claims.

I don't know. I think you are simply a bit Fe-crazed and that's how you 'like' people. I know I don't show people I like them in those ways you do, and I don't really tolerate it. You know, 'the one who is downright nasty to you without any reason is your friend' or some shit like that. Suddenly shaking up a pleasant relation on whim. Going around and provoking people to get some reactions.

I can only guess that you are - right now - motivated to talk shit by either disliking my stance in 'Reyne affair' and what I told you back then about your behavior (I guess that hurt in right places, lol), or by your natural desire to destruct any meaningful relation you may get yourself into. For lolz, trollz and short offload. Maybe both.

End of thread, I've tried to reason with you (hence longer posts) yet again to fail. You can only resort to 'eat my asshole' I guess. Then declare yourself a winner.
    You already confirmed my claims yourself above, saying that you indeed were unsure of your type when you first joined, then typed as LSE before typing as ILI now.

And I don’t like you because the way you treat people is completely retarded and myopic, such as how you had acted towards this person and continue acting as you shit on shotgunfingers and me. Do you really think you are a nice person for gleefully thinking you’ve helped me and now you “hurt me in the right places”? You demonstrate to everybody just how fucked up your thinking is. I don’t need to do any backhanded slandering etc for that to be seen.

Also, the idea that you think we had a “meaningful relation” is another example. You should get that checked out.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seriously though. You’re an internet stranger and 90% of our interactions have been intense fighting, so the fact that you think we had a “meaningful relation” (or that I had one with Reyne? I am comparatively fine with him now though btw) is pretty fucking absurd. It doesn’t seem healthy @Duschia . Even if I currently dislike you as a human being, I still wish you well.

Sorry for derail @ OP.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think we had a 'meaningful relation' (lol, maybe I mispharsed that) but you were nice and friendly to me, and so was I, only for you to go whick-a-bang from nowhere for no reason. You are pitiful.

(I think the only thing I've said is that you seem to destroy every meaningful relation you have, or any relation that /may turn/ meaningful - and I've thought that we can reliably chat from time to time, share experience and give one another advice, so that our relation would be meaningful then, this is what I mean by meaningful)
    Yeah, you are basically a douchebag and you can’t even see it. Just look at how you name yourself douche-ia.

You should pay Sol for English lessons.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ummm, I hope it can be now easily seen… 'It' being how genuine and constructive you are in your criticisms while claiming my English is worse than sol's. Because only then I could benefit from his lessons.

You rolling with 'hehe your name' is very childish and below certain standards of discussion.
    If your Engrish isn’t worse than Sol’s then why do you make basic mistakes? I’m pretty sure even Sol knows how to use a dictionary to translate “meaningful relationship”. GTFO until you speak my language.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dictionary:

Yes, for me meaningful relationships are useful and serious, and sometimes pretty deep emotionally wise and that kind of stuff. I've thought, after talking with you a little (both in chat and in private, when you took me over to Discord and shared some private story) that we may develop a relation that is useful for both sides. Not that is romantic or something like that (ughh if you think this means 'meaningful). Not even something that is very deep or very long. Some relationships are meaningful, and yet pretty short. Some turn into meaningful pretty much upon meeting someone, immediately. You seemed to destroy that 'illusion' so to say with your own behavior, so I'm no longer interested. I may interact with you and still drop some advice here and there, but it's never going anywhere.

You simply don't understand what 'meaningful relationship' here means.
    You’re still retarded if you think it’s something that I’m supposed to want to preserve even when you’re just acting like an asshole. And you are the one who keeps on bringing this shit up to me even though I repeatedly have told you that I don’t like you and don’t want to be your fucking friend. GTFO

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...but you started this convo yet again, in this very thread
    Not about us being cute friendsies

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We are not. That's the point. That's the reason why you keep coming. This time you claimed that I've typed LII before and thus (and other reasons) I'm a big meanie and hypocrite.
    ... How are those things connected?

Do you really think that people criticizing you or not is dependent on their relationship with you? Yeah, this is another example of why I’m not friends with you. It’s impossible for you to be objective with those non-values.

And yeah, you brought this topic up yourself, not me. Me not bringing it up is not me somehow indirectly bringing it up in your fantasy land. I’m not replying to you anymore.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    You too. You said you were going to leave the forum and never come back. Welcome back!
    You do realize I left because I expected you to go back to being mentally stable when I left?

I know I have my issues but I'm very much capable of standing back and reflecting on my actions. I gave you space. I was hoping I was wrong about you.

Imagine my surprise when I see you occasionally picking fights with random forum members for no reason.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    You do realize I left because I expected you to go back to being mentally stable when I left?

I know I have my issues but I'm very much capable of standing back and reflecting on my actions. I gave you space. I was hoping I was wrong about you.

Imagine my surprise when I see you occasionally picking fights with random forum members for no reason.
    You left because of me? AND cared to check up on me after coming back? Wow I am so flattered. I feel loved.

Apparently after you finished COOMing enough you just became yourself again, after running out of tissues.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You left because of me? AND cared to check up on me after coming back? Wow I am so flattered. I feel loved.

Apparently after you finished COOMing enough you just became yourself again, after running out of tissues.
    Well yes. I don't usually react emotionally. Regardless of who is on the receiving end I always feel bad if I hurt someone, intentionally or not. And to echo what Duschia was saying. I did think we were friends. But you made sure that is not an option anymore.

It's funny how you feel loved and yet react in a disgusting fashion. That is not a not healthy reaction.

In any case, I'm not officially back, so stop being so comically defensive. I will just post whenever I feel like, as long as I'm still interested.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Well yes. I don't usually react emotionally. Regardless of who is on the receiving end I always feel bad if I hurt someone, intentionally or not. And to echo what Duschia was saying. I did think we were friends. But you made sure that is not an option anymore.

It's funny how you feel loved and yet react in a disgusting fashion. That is not a not healthy reaction.

In any case, I'm not officially back, so stop being so comically defensive. I will just post whenever I feel like, as long as I'm still interested.
    Well I am not gonna stay friends with someone when I realize they are actually just a dick lol. What do you expect?

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I am not gonna stay friends with someone when I realize they are actually just a dick lol. What do you expect?

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Covid boredom hitting HARD

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My contribution is as insightful as always: @SlytherinPower, your name makes me think of this song:

“I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, I wonder what the OP typed as, I was so curious to know

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Have you been interviewed by WSS. In that case your mask fallen off and I think ESE if that is the interview I'm thinking.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Consilience View Post
    That's a different person.
    OK
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's a different person.
    Stop lying and being a manipulative cow. Kelly’s typing video on WSS is Slytherinpower/OP of this thread. And she does actually come off ESE.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Comatose Lamiac 007 View Post
    Have you been interviewed by WSS. In that case your mask fallen off and I think ESE if that is the interview I'm thinking.
    You’re right.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kiana: stop harassing me. You're only pissed at me because I stood up for sbbds. I didn't actually say any personal insults then. The last couple were inflammatory. But really I didn't have an issue with you until you kept battle typing me and Slytherin Power. You have never spoken to me or her personally.
    I know what the fuck you’re doing and it’s not going to work. You’re deflecting the situation and trying to defend SlytherinP because she conned her typing from Jack and you’ve also conned your typing from Jack. You and her are both really fucking low and that’s not “harassment” that’s the truth. Deal with it.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Comatose Lamiac 007: the OP got typed as a SLE by Jack. Talking with her personally, the typing makes sense. Some people are just upset with her typing. She is clearly 3w2 and not the stereotypical e8 variety.
    Fucking ridiculous! If she was a 3 which is also a common enneagram for SLE, she’d actually achieve something instead of being ambiguous and sitting on her hands not knowing what to do in life. Pathetic argument to cover up that she’s a fake SLE so you can be her fake IEI dual. Your Fi shenanigans went too far.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had to consult Naranjo on e3 and you’re right, SlytherinP is indeed a 3. My bad, props to you. But that still doesn’t make her SLE just because you’re friends with her.

VANITY, INAUTHENTICITY, AND “THE MARKETING ORIENTATION”

Vanity is a passionate concern for one’s image, or a passion of living for the eyes of others. Living for appearances implies that the focus of concern is not in one’s own experience, but in the anticipation or fantasy of the experience of another, and thus the insubstantiality of the vain pursuit. Nothing could be more appropriately called “vanity of vanities,” of which the preacher in Ecclesiastes speaks, than living for an ephemeral and insubstantial image (rather than out of oneself).

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kiana: stop harassing me. You're only pissed at me because I stood up for sbbds. I didn't actually say any personal insults then. The last couple were inflammatory. But really I didn't have an issue with you until you kept battle typing me and Slytherin Power. You have never spoken to me or her personally.
    why would anyone defend sbbds?! Fuck sbbds.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was obviously a non-intentional misinterpretation by Consilience. @Comatose Lamiac 007 doesn’t respond to having his ass kissed either.

Just shut up and stop transparently manipulating people @Vex . It’s just a stupid forum.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Comatose Lamiac 007 View Post
    OK
    Which video r u thinking of?

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
    Fucking ridiculous! If she was a 3 which is also a common enneagram for SLE, she’d actually achieve something instead of being ambiguous and sitting on her hands not knowing what to do in life. Pathetic argument to cover up that she’s a fake SLE so you can be her fake IEI dual. Your Fi shenanigans went too far.
    Who said I don't know wat to do with my life? My bank account says different hun. Lol

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I don't know what to do with my life why do I have $15k paid off my student loans & $15k still saved in my bank account? Lol But suuuuure.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    It doesn't even make sense to me because why is someone going to wear a mask during an interview, regardless of the pandemic. But that's MY thinking towards that post, you and everyone else is free to think whatever they want about my posts.

Also, "It's just a stupid forum" you say after treating this place like an emotional garbage can for years and not really doing much on it besides from actually harassing people off the site.
    Yes, it’s rare for things to make sense to you. Snatch said something about it being my emotional toilet, which is more correct, because you are both shit and below my asshole.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The sarcasm in this thread tho

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't even say I'm reading into your motivations at all, just the dynamics of what I see is happening here. I don't even really think you have a terrible intent or anything.
    If you can’t even read irony, maybe you should stop trying to read and make assumptions about more complex dynamics and start with basics instead.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, it’s rare for things to make sense to you. Snatch said something about it being my emotional toilet, which is more correct, because you are both shit and below my asshole.
    Wow. What happened to you that caused you to be so angry and hateful towards strangers on the internet? I mean you growing up in the 1960s-70s must be extremely hard. You should share with all of us. We’re family.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow. What happened to you that caused you to be so angry and hateful towards strangers on the internet? I mean growing you growing up in the 1960s-70s must be extremely hard. You should share with all of us. We’re family.
    Never knew 27 was old. I better get to planning my funeral soon in that case cuz I'm not far behind.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow. What happened to you that caused you to be so angry and hateful towards strangers on the internet? I mean growing you growing up in the 1960s-70s must be extremely hard. You should share with all of us. We’re family.
    ... You’re literally retarded. I have been here on and off for years building relationships with people. Meanwhile, you are just some Ni polr noob who got mistyped by Jack. I asked you one question and you sent me angry textwalls making assumptions about my thinking, and that is how our interactions started. You are the only one in the official typing thread who took my behavior seriously. I wish you and @Vex (who misguidedly defends you while not bothering to clue you in using her one extra IQ point above you) luck on here.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most people here would be seen as "crazy old cat ladies" in Victorian times or any time behind that. COVID is just speeding up the process in the present. #SpinsterAtHeart
    Back when it was normal for teenagers to marry, & single at 30 meant you'd be alone forever. All I ask is that someone throws me an Irish wake. Give my corpse a whiskey on the rocks.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinPower View Post
    Back when it was normal for teenagers to marry, & single at 30 meant you'd be alone forever. All I ask is that someone throws me an Irish wake. Give my corpse a whiskey on the rocks.
    Oh, jolly good, I am getting married! The sweetest of ceremonies will be put in place to celebrate the union of two souls: mine and Marianne's, my cousin. All for the noble goal of purity, love, and the inheritance of the purebred horse stables scattered across her evergreen estates.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suspiria View Post
    Oh, jolly good, I am getting married! The sweetest of ceremonies will be put in place to celebrate the union of two souls: mine and Marianne's, my cousin. All for the noble goal of purity, love, and the inheritance of the purebred horse stables scattered across her evergreen estates.
    Got to keep the family rein going. Like the Egyptian rulers did.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast