TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

**conversations paraphrased with a few minor omissions

(in July)
    IEE: "Hi, haven't seen you around for a while. How go things? You're looking good ..."
    IEI: "thanks!"
    IEE: "Listen, you had a birthday in may! I have a present for you. Only I've forgotten it at home, I will gift it to you later ... ok?"

(the IEI is arriving on a train, the IEE was one of the people meeting him but didn't make it)
    (later) IEI: "why didn't you meet me at the train station?"
    IEE: "I drove up to the station at the time that you told me, but then couldn't find your train. Instead I've met Jake and Nicole! And we started talking ... (follows with a story about his other friends).

(same IEE and IEI playing computer games)
    IEI: "You're always killing me!"
    IEE: "That's ok, you're a cat - you have 9 lives!"

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Me: we have a baby shower on Saturday
    Bf: oh shit I forgot
    Me: I know that's why I'm reminding you...we have to be there
    Bf: ok
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 10-14-2015 at 10:37 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Bf takes phone and organizes apps
    I go on my phone to find the Facebook app and I remember these things by where they appear on the screen. I can't find the app
    Me:I can't find the Facebook app
    Bf: I organized your apps

I'm stunned
    Me:what how?
    Bf: look for it. It's in alphabetical order

LOL
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    Dancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two weeks ago, after the morning coffee break, me, and my SLE and EIE coworkers while returning to our places, crossed our path with an ILI which said a weird WOOO verse in order to get some emotional reciprocation from us.
    We turned our necks and watched him at the same moment, just for turning it back a second later, ignoring him, and this whole process happened in total synchronization.
    I was like whoa, this was a failed attempt to use his Polr, which three Fe valuers readily recognized.
    ╰(•̀ 3 •́)━☆゚.*・。゚ IMHO, IME and sorry for my english are always included. ゚。・*˙゚

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

"I hate time. I have to live by time. I can't relax and enjoy. I'm always rushing. I have to go meet a client then go drop off paperwork and be in class by 3pm." Always rushing LSE
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

"Timing is never right for these things." LSE
    -

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    So the weather in CA has gotten a bit colder and my body is not adjusting well. I feel all sorts of oddness. I keep turning the thermostat on and off. My bf walks in,

BF: What are you doing?
    Me: I can't get the room a comfortable temperature It's annoying and it feels strange. I can't tell how it is.
    BF: I'm going to set it on 70...right here, look...don't touch it.

It gets warm and cool again the following week and because of that I'm still fiddling with the temperature dial. LSE walks in and without looking at the thermostat notices that I've changed it, he walks up to it..."I'm setting this back at 70, NOW it feels right in here." Me, "how did that work? maybe you should take care of creating the comfort around here." Response, "I am. Don't touch the thermostat."
    isn't 76f a normal temperature?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Everything has it's purpose. LSE
    Grow the eff up and learn to control your hormones. Be patient LSE
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-24-2016 at 03:36 AM.
    -

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My ESE friend and I, planning a trip (with me, ESE, other ESE friend and his LII partner):

ESE: I will go ahead and book the hotel in Savannah.
    Me: But maybe we shouldn't book the hotel in advance. We might change our minds!
    ESE: (brief pause) change our minds?
    Me: Well, we might be on our way up to Savannah and decide to stop on the beach or we see a sign to a cool place and take a detour.
    ESE: (slightly annoyed): We have an itinerary...
    Me: But we could change our minds and then we have to hurry because we have a room booked!
    ESE: We will not change our minds...
    Me: But we might...
    ESE (interrupts): No, we might not. We will book this hotel and we will not change our minds because I like to know where I sleep that night. I don't want to end up in some seedy trucker motel like you seem to all the time because you don't plan. (Other) ESE and LII will agree that we stick to our itinerary.
    Me (cheerfully): But I would volunteer to pick up the phone in the middle of the night (backstory:I stayed in a seedy motel once and someone thought I was a hooker and called my room to set up a date).
    ESE (had had enough): No! I am booking the hotel right now!
    Me: *sigh* ok...OH! Can you see if they have these cool waffle maker thingies??? I love those! When I stayed at this place in xyz they had amazing breakfast! You know that was when....
    ESE makes "mhm" and "uhuh" noises to pretend she is listening while booking the hotel (which had a waffle making thingy! <3).
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My future father in law is LSE

Me:I've gotta go to the bank to get money out
    Him: so you can buy a new computer right?
    Me: no I'm going to try to get mine fixed (this was before I purchAsed the new one)
    Him: you know I collect antiques. At some point you're going to have to get with the new technology and upgrade things.

Looks at his son

Him: maybe you should buy her a new computer
    -

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI: Filthy Communist!
    SEE: Filthy Fascist!
    Me:Two sides of the same coin peeps!

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Today we went to my dad's grave site. I was walking around silently putting flowers on my dad but inside I was crying, like there was a child in my brain dropping tears and remembering my father. I said "I'm sad" out loud and my ESE aunt said "You're sad? I can't tell." I thought to myself "really? I look so unhappy of course I'm sad" My IEE cousin saw me and she said "I know Maritsa. Every time we come here you remember and the memories make you sad."

How does one person see the other doesn't?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I have a big family so we got together today
    SEI: my mom doesn't have a religion
    LSE: (screams out at her SEI sister) WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT SHE DOESNT HAVE A RELIGION
    SEI: I didn't mean she didn't have a religion. It's that....
    LSE: (interrupts the sister) YOU DONT THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK. She lived under a communist nation and they disallowed the practice that doesn't mean she didn't have a religion
    SEI: ( becomes scared and withdrawn from her unrestrained emotion) that's really what I meant to say

I'll find a rage quote in Socionics for LSE. LSE get upset when people speak without thinking as forethought (think before you speak) is important to them

Quote Originally Posted by delta rational duality
    3. "Rage is a mighty god of the strong". He tends to take other people out of the condition of complacency. He does not speak much about what is good, considers it self-evident. With his grumbling emotions he strives to extinguish emotions of others. He believes that redundant emotions tire people, and this is absolutely true if applied to his dual (The Humanist). During a conversation he pressures his interlocutor, even tries to intimidate him, but if people do not fear him, he becomes courteous and polite. Fury is his line of defense in a situation of emergency in which he feels otherwise helpless. The aim of his fury is to mobilize his partner, and when this is achieved,
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-17-2016 at 11:12 PM.
    -

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSE: There is always 1/6th of a change for each numbers.
    Me: You are throwing two at once. There are more combinations to get 3 than 2 for example.
    SEE: He can not think anything simple but then tells constantly things like this.
    LSE: Yes, I have heard that 7 is the most probable in this case.
    (and I won at Monopoly )
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    How to correct an ENFp:

ENFp: *peels a mango with a knife*
    ISTp: *watches* Hun, you're gonna slice off the end of your finger.
    ENFp: Hm. It's not sharp. See? *taps her fingers with the blade*
    ISTp: Dull knives are the worst. Unless they're not knives.
    ENFp: How should it be done?
    ISTp: On a cutting board?
    ENFp: Oh. *glances at the cutting board*
    ENFp: *continues on as before*
    ISTp: *continues eating his eggs*
    Reminds me of many SLI interactions. Like there is a standard way of doing things. Like when I was doing my military service and chopping wood in the forest with an axe.
    Others: You are going to cut your foot.
    Me: **continues** I have my own methods (and never cutting my own [or others] foot).
    Reasoning: winter boots had a very long bouncy extension for skies which provided necessary protection even if axe hit my boot.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I think the following example that I stole off of my ENTj friend's Facebook page was a good rep of the type's 1. Enterprising nature and 2. Tactless nature

What do you think @Adam Strange

"Arrgh! I'm trying to launch THREE long-awaited projects tonight on assbook and the damn thing won't accept ANY of my new email addresses - and they are valid, functioning emails. I want to punch Zucker. in the face.
    Anyone have a work-around for registering a new site? Don't tell me use my old email address cause I tried this and it didn't work either."
    -

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I think the following example that I stole off of my ENTj friend's Facebook page was a good rep of the type's 1. Enterprising nature and 2. Tactless nature

What do you think @Adam Strange

"Arrgh! I'm trying to launch THREE long-awaited projects tonight on assbook and the damn thing won't accept ANY of my new email addresses - and they are valid, functioning emails. I want to punch Zucker. in the face.
    Anyone have a work-around for registering a new site? Don't tell me use my old email address cause I tried this and it didn't work either."
    Been there.

TFW trying to get things perfect for a presentation while trying to do too much at the last minute and finding that some minor glitch in the computer code keeps you from doing what you want and you're running out of time. Kill Kill Kill. Who wrote this sh*t? Act super calm, clear your mind, relax, shoot your cuffs, find the guy, get a fix or a workaround right now.
    Shoot your cuffs .jpg

What's tactless about it? Seems like a pretty normal reaction to me.

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me (IEI) explaining Socionics to a person who's fairly well versed in MBTI-style cognitive functions and whom I've been typing as ILI in my head for a while now:

Me: "In my case, my MBTI type transferred over very easily because I relate far more to Te as something I'm both weak in and dislike rather than Se. I'm weak in Se but I like it. But for you, I don't think you're the Socionics equivalent of an INTP, you're more of their equivalent of an INTJ."
    ILI: "Well literally every description and every aspect I've read on INTP has fit me completely perfectly."
    Me: "--But functions are defined somewhat differently in Socionics, and if you're an LII, you're supposed to like people who are very good at, uh..."
    Me:*trying to figure out how to phrase this in a way agreeable to the ILI, gives up*
    Me: "Very good at manipulating the emotions of the situation."
    ILI: "What the hell, I don't want someone who's a manipulative bitch."
    Me: "That's not what I meant, I meant someone who is good at... tone stuff."
    ILI starts nodding their head, in understanding more than in agreement
    Me: "In other words Fe"
    ILI: "I hate Fe"
    Me: "I know. I've always known you to really hate everything accompanying it too, like you really hate advice about 'how to phrase that better', 'how to improve your tone'..."
    ILI: *grimaces exaggeratedly, makes retching noises*
    Me: "And according to Socionics that's why I keep pissing you off all the time"
    ILI: *laughs*
    Phobic So/Sp 6w7 3w2 9w1
    Bit of a comic books nerd, bit of a fashion nerd, a lot of a generalized nerd

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    [05:46] zzz: morning?
    [05:46] xxx: morning
    [05:47] xxx: hey
    [05:47] zzz: heh whats up?
    [05:47] xxx: not much
    [05:47] zzz: why are u awake?
    [05:49] xxx: thinking
    [05:49] xxx: and talking to people
    [05:49] zzz: thinking about what?
    [05:49] xxx: many things
    [05:51] zzz: uh ok
    [05:51] xxx: right now I'm having a discussion about sex, actually.
    [05:52] zzz: ok ill let u go
    [05:52] xxx: ........
    [05:52] xxx: why do you interpret what I say as me telling you to go or stay?
    [05:53] xxx: You asked me what I was doing, and then I told you
    [05:53] zzz: cuz u werent totally forthcoming about it and u didnt ask me anything about it so i interpreted it as u not wanting to talk which i dont think is a strange way to interpret u being vague
    [05:54] xxx: I was forthcoming
    [05:54] xxx: I told you exactly what was going on.
    [05:54] zzz: ok nvm
    [05:54] xxx: many things, and then one thing specifically
    [05:54] xxx: that discussion
    [05:54] zzz: im not offended or nething i just dont like feeling like im in a convo that the other person doesnt wanna be in
    [05:56] zzz: im sorry if i missinterpret u
    [05:56] zzz: but i just guess sometimes the way u talk makes me feel that way
    [05:56] xxx: I understand
    [05:57] zzz: well thanks for understanding, ill work on it. i guess i just have a hard time trusting that when people say something...thats all they r saying, im used to deeper/double meanings
    zzz sounds like my EII friend

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happened just today. A short interaction between my father (XLE, seems to have both strong Ne and Se, though i'm leaning slightly towards SLE) and me (leaning towards LII for now) while making dinner.

Father: Don't cut the buns on the chopping board used for vegetables.
    Me: Okay.
    I proceed to cut the buns on another board
    Father: Don't cut them on the board used for meat either.
    Me: Okay, i'll take a fresh one.
    I cut the first bun absentmindedly on the new chopping board, but for the second bun i went back to the meat board
    Father: WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU!?
    Me: Oops...

I was a bit taken aback, honestly. He usually gets really annoyed at me for not paying attention or performing a task with my mind somewhere completely else. He has a way of startling me with sudden outbursts of frustration.
    In his defense, i do this all the time.
    Is this an example of rampant Ne vs 'correcting' Se in it's 'homefield'?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BFGDoomer View Post
    Happened just today. A short interaction between my father (XLE, seems to have both strong Ne and Se, though i'm leaning slightly towards SLE) and me (leaning towards LII for now) while making dinner.

I cut the first bun absentmindedly on the new chopping board, but for the second bun i went back to the meat board

I was a bit taken aback, honestly. He usually gets really annoyed at me for not paying attention or performing a task with my mind somewhere completely else. He has a way of startling me with sudden outbursts of frustration.
    Those typings would make sense for the situation.
    I'd just chalk it up to weak Se vs. strong Se, essentially being aware of your physical environment.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does this tie in with the essential difference between Se suggestive and PoLR?

As in, Se suggestive seeks the push to perform in the external environment, and enjoys doing so, where Se PoLR rejects it and feels pressured by it?

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ILEs don't really care where and how you cut your bread. They don't pay attention to details like this, unless it concerns some "system" that they carefully set up and don't want you to interfere with it. Even then the delivery is rarely sharp. It's usually SLEs who give you commands and then expect you to absorb and follow them immediately on the spot, a per their leading Se as well as them being "Declaring" types. Notice that what he tells you sounds like holographic-negativist a la ESI: he tells you what NOT to do instead of telling you what you SHOULD do, effectively cutting off and eliminating that behavior, which is result-negativist trait.

Keeping their environment in constant "ready mode" is also one of SLE traits. I don't perceive it as being startling, more like waking up, but that's probably the difference between Se PoLR and Se-seeking.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'holographic-negativist'
    This sounds interesting, i can't say i'm familiar with this branch of theory. Any blanket terms or recommended reading i should look into?

And yeah, that probably is the difference between seeking and PoLR-Se. I percieve it (Se, in situations like the one i described) as a blatant violation of my 'world' and it definitely startles me and offends me.

Funny you should mention 'waking up', as my brother, who i think is a pretty clear IXI, describes it exactly like that. He feels that the push is incredibly productive and effective, whereas i find it so, so disturbing to my mental process and frankly offends me.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

'holographic-negativist'
    This sounds interesting, i can't say i'm familiar with this branch of theory. Any blanket terms or recommended reading i should look into?

And yeah, that probably is the difference between seeking and PoLR-Se. I percieve it (Se, in situations like the one i described) as a blatant violation of my 'world' and it definitely startles me and offends me.

Funny you should mention 'waking up', as my brother, who i think is a pretty clear IXI, describes it exactly like that. He feels that the push is incredibly productive and effective, whereas i find it so, so disturbing to my mental process and frankly offends me.
    I could see how Si HA would 'feel' this way in response to Se. It's not perceived as a violation of anything internal on my end since what their Se is always about some external parameters or external activities, so it really has nothing to do with my 'inner' world the way I see it. It kind of makes things snap sharper into focus and that is somehow motivational.

The terms come from the Cognitive Styles article: http://wikisocion.net/en/index.php?t...amic_Cognition but there also bits of this that you can pick up from type descriptions:
    - "ESI first draws near to a person, then moves away, seeming to probe the individual from all sides, cutting off those who could let them down."
    - "Possibly, it is for this reason that all of ISFj's "commandments" and directives are so categorical, and state primarily and precisely what a person should NOT do."
    - "Art is the elimination of the unnecessary" - Pablo Picasso, SLE.
    There are four types that share the traits of static, negativist, and result that exhibit the kind of thinking style called Holographic-Panoramic. Since they are result-negativists a feature of their mental process that they are usually better at seeing what needs to be eliminated or cut off than growing and accruing, be it objects, people, or some kind of habits, actions, or behaviors.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool beans. I will look into that.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LOL. People should cut their buns the way they want to cut them. Trying out different things just for fun. In fact I think someone should cut bottom of the bun and cut nearly alongside of the edges never making the to the top, figure out how to take the bottom part off and then put something between leaving totally untouched look when glanced from the distance.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"And Maxine Waters, a very low IQ individual. Did you ever see her?" Trump told a Pennsylvania crowd at a rally for GOP House candidate Rick Saccone.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...-iq-individual

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Christmas gathering tonight. This stuff was just funny to me moreso than being perfectly representative or whatever.

SEI: "when I was a little girl, I was supposed to finish my plate, so I would hide whatever was left inside my cheeks. Later on, while watching tv with my family, I would suddenly start chewing and swallowing it. I was a chubby kid. That's how I got the nickname 'little chipmunk'"

LII: *talking about kettles for some reason*
    Me: what do you use kettles for?
    LII: I use a large kettle for brewing beer
    Me: do you stir it with a large spoon like a witch?
    LII: I have, when using candy sugar like the monks
    Me: can you buy the monk beer in stores, or do you have to travel to the mountains of Nepal or something?
    LII: *smirks at me for being an idiot* they're from Belgium

LSE: "picture time! If you identify as male, stand behind the couch. If you identify as female, sit on the couch. If you identify as nonbinary...get the fuck out of my house"

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    Christmas gathering tonight. This stuff was just funny to me moreso than being perfectly representative or whatever.

SEI: "when I was a little girl, I was supposed to finish my plate, so I would hide whatever was left inside my cheeks. Later on, while watching tv with my family, I would suddenly start chewing and swallowing it. I was a chubby kid. That's how I got the nickname 'little chipmunk'"

LII: *talking about kettles for some reason*
    Me: what do you use kettles for?
    LII: I use a large kettle for brewing beer
    Me: do you stir it with a large spoon like a witch?
    LII: I have, when using candy sugar like the monks
    Me: can you buy the monk beer in stores, or do you have to travel to the mountains of Nepal or something?
    LII: *smirks at me for being an idiot* they're from Belgium

LSE: "picture time! If you identify as male, stand behind the couch. If you identify as female, sit on the couch. If you identify as nonbinary...get the fuck out of my house"
    you heard that irl?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kalinoche View Post
    you heard that irl?
    The first two are not exact quotes because of memory but yeah lol

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My LII ex: "Your mess is like God, it's everywhere!"

Me: "I'd like to buy make up that fits my skin tone."
    LII: "Let's go to the supermarket and we'll buy some flour."

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    My IEE friend and her weak and devalued Se:

"for those of you that didn't already know what a genius I am...

I've had my car for about a year now and just figured out I have a 6 CD changer."
    Is it bad if I had no idea that cars have some of changers, like what changer? And what is that 6 CD something? Like a charger for 6 album recordings? LOL

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What is a CD? LOL. Some form of ancient technology? That thingy sounds like a huge space waster, tbh.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    My LII ex: "Your mess is like God, it's everywhere!"
    LII: "Let's go to the supermarket and we'll buy some flour."
    That's typical NT style sarcasm to me. Was it meant as banter?

I'd say such statements as banter or dispute; but I'm usually empathetic enough to hurt people emotional deliberately.
    ...but when I'm in bad mood... ... then I can be mean.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post

I'd say such statements as banter or dispute; but I'm usually empathetic enough to hurt people emotional deliberately.
    Ah, no it was a joke, I think it was funny, I wouldn’t post it here otherwise.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post

I thought the LII's comment was both creative and funny. The messes that Ni-doms can make (me, included) can be truly staggering, because they (we) don't actually "see" the mess. The focus is on the ethereal, not on what's in front of them.

As for LII's being mean, I've seen them trying to be mean but they seem to fail dismally at that. From my standpoint, they just end up being funny. Maybe it's an Extinguishment thing; we can't really affect each another in any significant way.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    As for LII's being mean, I've seen them trying to be mean but they seem to fail dismally at that.
    Maybe it's because LII don't have strong extraverted judgement... and their or our weakness is more of a passive nature than being intentionally cruel.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it bad if I had no idea that cars have some of changers, like what changer?
    Practically every electrical car has a charger on-board... but I guess it's about something else.
    Removed, because I didn't read properly.

Ah, no it was a joke, I think it was funny, I wouldn’t post it here otherwise.
    Non-verbal expressions are the key here to get the real meaning.
    Last edited by WinnieW; 12-31-2018 at 04:39 PM.

TIM
    LII 5w6 593
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My ESI friend and I are working on microscopes. I work much faster than her.
    ESI: How are you doing it so fast?
    Me: I just came to a conclusion that in case of the ambiguous samples I should choose whatever fits, because the general tendency should come out correct anyways.
    ESI: Oh, okay.
    ESI: So, how are you doing it?
    Me: Just don't overanalyse samples like *this one*!
    Some time later:
    Me: I finished!
    ESI: What? No! I still have so much to do! And I have my piano course in four hours and I wanted to eat something before I go.
    Me: I will help you, then we're going to the pizzeria and you're buying me a margherita for my help.
    ESI: Okay, but I swear you're constantly hungry and trying to set me up in buying you food.
    Me: But do you want to be on time?

ESE: *hugs me from behind*
    Me: ->

Everytime my ESE sister sees a small dog (or cat):
    ESE: What a cute pup!!!!111!! [to our LSI dad]: Will you buy me one for birthday?
    LSI: According to you every small dog is cute.
    Me: And then they grow up...

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast