Thread: Sx/so

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Her social awareness, ma'am knows what she's doing. And walking on fire definitely isn't self-pres
    This reminded me of two firewalking songs I have been listening to lately. The first has more of that contraflow feel to it and the second feels more synflow.

Woke up in the morning
    With a taste of coal
    Last night I walked on fire
    You watched my feet burn (x2)
    And enjoyed my desire

No pain just enlightenment
    The burning coal
    It felt like I am the blaze
    I let my body learn (x2)
    To enjoy the flames

I walk on fire (x3)
    You follow me
    I walk on fire (x3)
    Just follow me

I must have dreamt all this
    ‘cause I don’t feel anything
    Where am I ? (x3)
    I’m floating on fire (x2)

As a man you'll understand liberty
    But stay aware when you hear the siren's rings
    Know your foe, for where he walks you will never perceive the colour of freedom
    You can walk with your eyes wide open through coal
    But the harder you try it's moving so slow
    Build a wall between your soul and reality
    Only then will your head be truly free
    Paint a face over your veins so nobody can see the horror you're feeling
    Are you praying for an end to this?
    We'd all love to fly away

Then I remembered the music writing styles of the different stackings and I thought about how differently people could interpret things. The first song has that fire and ice at the same time feel. The second song gives me that stab in the heart feeling. The first feels more empowering. I feel more sympathetic toward the person in second song, like they need something to hold onto. Something to keep them from flying away.

sp/soc: The most straightforward in language, with relatively little trills and embellishments. Points made directly and from personal experience. Business-like. Clear. Cynical. Lacking in internal experience compared to other stackings.

sp/sx: Comes out as somewhat heavy and gloomy, or cool and detached. Often gives out a suffocating and insular vibe, as if their internal world is wrapped around by an impermeable membrane. Strong sensory impressions designed to awake sexuality. Makes one want to linger on one or two lines forever.

soc/sp: Tangential. Lots of details and analysis. Very in-their-head and intellectual, and lacks sensuality. Comes across as level-headed and unspontaneous, but also with personal warmth. Their written works often require a great deal of mental concentration from the readers.

soc/sx: The word "fantastical" comes to mind. Lots of virtuosity and trills, and often removed from the real world. One is whirled away by the dazzling fairies of their colorful imagination. Can be too rich in imagery for their own good. Sustained dramatic power due to their knowledge of interpersonal dynamics.

sx/sp: Intense, often a stab-in-the-chest sensation, leaving me in tears without knowing why. Fantastical but much more concentrated in a few inner images. Can be abstract, animating dead objects into their field of contemplation. Embodiment of another human, thing, or idea is common in their writings.

sx/soc: My impression of their writing is "fire-and-ice", as if one is to experience the extremes of heat and coldness at the same time. Often abstract, spilling one inner vision after another like a dream-sequence. Seems particularly in touch with the core meaning of life and death.
    Last edited by Aylen; 09-16-2017 at 08:57 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Aylen fantastic!

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- with some sp/sx scenes and elements

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Likely has a 5 fix or wing in there somewhere.
    (I get that impression with Muse in general. Matt could be w5.)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Hey, I already posted that! But I'm glad to see it again.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cher is my one true love.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I have been a freakin' diva for forty freakin' years."

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a great film, but why is it Sx/So? Because you type Dalí Sx/So?

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
    This is a great film, but why is it Sx/So? Because you type Dalí Sx/So?
    I do type Dali as Sx/So, but I find this film is a good stand-alone example of Sx/So.

At the forefront is an intimate relationship, the contraflow aspects are unmistakable, I think (e.g cutting the eye, the piano with the cows and priests etc.) And there are some hidden social critiques. The priests, that is probably a Social reference to something. That scene outside with the group of people and the young woman. Etc. This film is supposed to be a "flow of psycho-imaging" in a sense, in the way that it is associative; it clearly lacks a grounding influence of SP. So all in all, it strikes me as an Sx/So film (plus strong Intuition). And yes, this movie besides his other art make me think that Dali must have been Sx/So (7 with 4 fix).

*********** 21-04-19:

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do type Dali as Sx/So, but I find this film is a good stand-alone example of Sx/So.

At the forefront is an intimate relationship, the contraflow aspects are unmistakable, I think (e.g cutting the eye, the piano with the cows and priests etc.) And there are some hidden social critiques. The priests, that is probably a Social reference to something. That scene outside with the group of people and the young woman. Etc. This film is supposed to be a "flow of psycho-imaging" in a sense, in the way that it is associative; it clearly lacks a grounding influence of SP. So all in all, it strikes me as an Sx/So film (plus strong Intuition). And yes, this movie besides his other art make me think that Dali must have been Sx/So (7 with 4 fix).
    It's been a while since I've watched this all the way through, but the eye-slicing, bugs from the hand, donkey piano, etc. stand out to me much more than the idea of "social critiques." I don't think this even can have a stacking.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
    It's been a while since I've watched this all the way through, but the eye-slicing, bugs from the hand, donkey piano, etc. stand out to me much more than the idea of "social critiques." I don't think this even can have a stacking.
    Pretty sure the film is a mix of Sx/So and Sp/Sx elements, personally. It is definitely contraflow.

I've noticed a lot of Sx/So media has a significant Sp/Sx component to it, so I find it difficult to find work that is "purely" Sx/So.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty sure the film is a mix of Sx/So and Sp/Sx elements, personally. It is definitely contraflow.

I've noticed a lot of Sx/So media has a significant Sp/Sx component to it, so I find it difficult to find work that is "purely" Sx/So.
    Really? People here seem to have trouble telling apart Sx/So and So/Sx generally. Maybe it's all Sx/Sp and going wacko because of So blindspot. Maybe it's something else. But one stacking shouldn't depend on another like that.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

"Fireside" Sx/So (strong sx) - Pulls from Sp/Sx shadow to intensify Sx. Exhibitionism, wild abandon, most 'on fire' of all stackings and ranges.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    in socionics, the revolutionary flame and emotional oversaturation of the Sx/So stacking is often mistaken for Se-valuing; however, it should be noted that this stacking is equally widespread among Si-valuing Alpha and Delta types
    THIS.

I see tons of Delta Sx/So individuals mistyping themselves or being mistyped as Beta just because the Sx/So stacking as a whole is usually associated with "Beta-ness". In my experience, most Sx/So individuals are ENFx and ENTj, followed by a few odd Gamma SFs and EIIs and maybe ILEs.

A good example of someone who is both stereotypically Sx/So and IEE is Russell Brand.
    Last edited by Olimpia; 09-21-2017 at 11:09 AM.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    All things Sx/so

Second pic is Sx/So alright.
    First pic is SX blindspot, likely Sp/So. (I'm confused as to why this was chosen as a good representation for Sx/So.)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The cutting of the eye is the most Se thing there is. It is similar to Tarantino stuff. Or could be a 7 pushing boundaries.

Dali did have grounding influences though. Freud was his first. I had to take an art appreciation class and we had to do a report on an artist. I asked the professor if I could do Jung cuz he painted a lot. The professor said no, but if you like Jung you will like Dali. And he was right. Dali later became obsessed with the nuclear age. I read like everything there is on the guy. lol. That is how I do reports. I threw in some quotes too. lol. He was also a "dandy". A pretty boy.

"And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it, and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    3 sx/so as hell

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    7w6 sx/so imho
    The video itself is pretty much Sx/So 3w2, though the singer himself is probably 7w6 (738).

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The cutting of the eye, which I dont remember well, is similar to Dexter. That is Se rotating on a Ni axis. The very visceral symbolism.

"And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it, and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boardwalk Empire is similar. Another Se and Ni show.

All this Se around you and Ni rolls in. Some people crash on the shores of America like those bottles. Some flow. Some crash. And Nucky is just going with it. Waiting for the answer to roll in.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    Is Kanye West Sx/So, or manic?

Yes, Sx/So for sure.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Strong SO.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

That's rather SO blindspot, possibly Sp/Sx with strong Sx.

"Decadent" Sp/Sx (strong sx) - Sp at its most saturated with Sx. Self-attending ways are offset by a wilder outgoing streak. Frequently reaches outside of themselves, but then pulls back. Noticeable 'Sx-like' traits, often enough to pass for an Sx-first. Quote: "What is my life, without the things I love?" Pulls from Sx/So to enhance the Sx.
    Role: the sensualist, the hedonist.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Stronger SO again, possibly with a 1 fix or wing.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Sx/So 1 (strong SO obv)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Where is my Mind. -Ctrl Alt Design

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Stronger SO.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post

She cares a lot about material things for a supposed SP blindspot person...

The song itself is Sp/Sx, imo.

Maybe the presentation of it is Sx/So.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If Shakira ain't SX/SO in her videos, I quit all of this

(same seductive thumbnail - I sense a pattern.)

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)