Thread: Typing me...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Typing me...

Hello people, new member here.
    I did so much reading about personality typology, alot of it socionics and got an average answer from my perspective.
    Now my perspective can be limited ofcourse so l am here as a blank slate i ll just answer questions as honestly and thoroughly as I can, so if you care to help please ask.

And just so the question doesnt defeat the goal of the process, please try to not ask obvious typology questions if you can. I realise now I should have done this before reading so much.

*Edit: add a photos for V.I. enthusiasts
    Attachment 14309Attachment 14310
    Last edited by Hamada; 11-11-2018 at 12:25 PM.

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Hamada based on your photos I'd say LII - but please follow thehotelambush's advice (:

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanksalot, there we go:

*Whatdo you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What doyou like or dislike about it?

Istudied natural sciences, specialized in environmental sciencesand work in a refinery. it was a natural progression ofevents. didn't really choose anything with prior knowledge.I liked environmental sciences while studying, natural sciences (biology physics and chemistry) after leaving college.

*Whatare your values, and why?

mainlyadhere to my religion's tenets as far as I understand them notas society does. there was a message and I believed what was said tobe true.
    if I can severe punishment of these who take what isnot theirs, harass the weak or use their superior positionto exercise cruelty instead of protecting and relieving theunprivileged, or these who pretend to be weak or poor to getadvantages blocking it from the really needy. special place in myhell.
    domy duty, have my leisure. be honest just and private.

*Whatelse do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies?Why do you do them?

notmuch anymore except may be typology and youtube. used to read novelsand play fantasy RPG games. loves nature but removed fromit. technology is interesting. take walks from time totime and sit in cafes silently. learning how the universe works. I dothem because I like to.

*Describeyour relations with family and friends. What do you like and dislikeabout them?

veryfew friends, don't enjoy their company much. they feel dead to me,like they drag me down to pessimism. good people though.
    familyis even worse. dad, great tension in interaction can't haveconversation always angry . mom and sis in their own world don't caremuch about others. brother is always out. my interaction with them isduty based.

*Whatdo you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

Tobe happy I think adventurous and lively people.

*Whatconflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why didthey happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

Iusually avoid conflict. Hurts me a lot even as I don't budge. Usuallywith people who want things that is not theirs or want me to behavein a certain way that they want.

*Howwould your friends describe you?

Kind,stiff, hard to convince ( not that they really try) and rule abiding.

*Whatdo people generally see as your strengths? What do you like aboutyourself?

Isee that can tell why people did whichever they did easily or howthey will behave in certain situations, good listener so long asthere is no aggression or conflict. Not sure what people think, theyusually avoid real answers when I ask or don’t know.

*Whatare your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others?What do you dislike about yourself?

Idon’t know what are my weaknesses. Usually people don’t like myrule abiding nature, I not flexible in right and wrong however, Idon’t care what people do as long as I don’t get involved. I justsay that is wrong and I wont do it. I don’t dislike anything aboutmyself, may be frequent depression but that is not a nature thingright?

*Inwhat areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas ofyour life would you like help?

Ican get by till it is over. That is it.

*Whatthings do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more thanothers?

Idislike chores. Especially unpredictable ones. Nothing interests mefor very long.

*Whatgoals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did youcome to have them?

Diein peace. Life is hard. I am trying to have some though. That is whyI got into typology.

*Ifyou had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your lifewithout working, what would you do with your time?

Travelthe world. Learn its secrets. Make friends and take them along for the trip.

*Whattraits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traitsare considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?

Hardto say, people are different.

*Whatkinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment(your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?

Isolatemy place, keep everything where it should be, easy to reach. I hatechores.

*Howdo you behave around strangers?

Inmy place? Like they are not there or make them feel welcomed warmly.Other places very aloof.

*Howdo you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults orattacks you?

Iwithdraw from conflict and avoid the conflictor. If I can, I goaggressive or mock these who insult me for no reason.

*Whatis one common misconception that people have about things? Explainwhy it is wrong.

Peopleforget that adjectives are by their very nature relative and thusmiscommunicate. There is no definite scale to measure or weigh them.

*Whatdid you do last Friday?

don’tremember.

*Whatis your biggest accomplishment?

Stayingalive. Nothing else.

*Whatis something you regret?

Whatgood is regret? What is gone is gone.

*Whodo you admire, and why?

Ihave no role model. I kinda like vin diesel in his movies.

*What'sbeen on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? Whatproblems have you encountered lately?

Canwe just skip this one?

*Whatare your religious or spiritual beliefs and why do you hold them?

Ithink there is a creator for the universe and if he want to beworshiped then I follow the holy book of Islam. Not always how it iscommonly interpreted though. I go with it trusting that god wouldguide me to the truth and not have someone else stand as a guardianto his gate. I do believe in afterlife. It is hard to say why here.Too long but, nothing comes out of nothing is the sum of it.

*Whatare your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care aboutpolitics?

Peopleare more likely corrupt than not. There must be a balance of powers.That being said, I don’t care about politics all that much.

*Wouldyou ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? Whatrole would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?

no.no idea where to start. If I must it would be some freelancing job.

*Whatkind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in ajob?

Ethical,structured and lively. Team work in job, friends outside. Pays enoughfor decent living.

*Whatis or was your favorite school subject and why?

Science.I love knowing the underlying principle of things and how they work.

*Howdo you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?

Onlycarry what I can surely do. And I expect the same.

*Wheredid you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? Howdid you like it and why?

Ilike nature but not swimming, I cant swim. Mountains snow or forest.Few chances for this here. Usually walk around the new place andabsorb what I see around me. Not very fast at it though.

*Whatwere you like as a kid? How have you changed since you were a child?

Quiteand disciplined. Changed on the outside only.

*Whatwas your high school experience like?

Ilearned to be aggressive. Got into music of all kinds, listening.

*Talkabout a significant event from your life.

Idon’t recall good ones. Bad ones only when depressed to completethe image. Not a past person.

*Doyou like kids? Why or why not?

Onlywhen they behave, haha.

*Ifyou were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, whatmeasures would you take, and why?

Ill know when I get there. Let them explore and guide them to theoptions and their implications and let them decide.

*Everfeel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction toit.

Ilike to make a routine of my chores and explore freely in my freetime. I dont freel stuck in a rut. More likely to have no time orenergy left.

*Howdo you see other people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalentsocial problem? Name one.

Peopleare selfish and shortsighted. Most of them. They like what they likeand hate what they hate.

*Whatdo you do if you're not getting what you want? What approach do youuse?

Learnhow to do it myself. Or ignore it.

*Areyou comfortable taking leadership roles? In what areas? Why or whynot?

Onlyif I have to. Or the leader is driving to the edge of the hill.

*Howoften do you get angry? What kinds of things make you angry?

Moderatefrequency. Rarely show it. Usually injustice or bossiness.

*Whatis the best thing that happened to you during the past week?

Goodnight sleep. Feeling god actually cares.

*Whatis the worst thing that happened to you during the past week?

Beingcalled by a boss for a scolding session for a mistake that we bothknow I didnt make and couldn’t prevent.

*Whatis the purpose of life? What do you find personally meaningful inlife?

Topass though in peace and have a good afterlife. I don’t care ifother don’t believe in such things. I do.

*Whatis the most interesting place you have been, and why?

Ilove old architecture of the grand scale. Small towns with colorfulfolk elements. Makes me feel good. Would want to visit japan andengland someday.

*Howdo you dress or manage your appearance?

Basedon color, rarely iron. Greatest effect with the least effort.

*Doyou like surprises?

Onlygood ones.

Thatwas long...

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

LII-Ti is my impression.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Though I do not think VI alone can be accurate, just based off of your pictures before I read your responses, I actually thought LII as well. Your answers to the questions only reaffirm that to me. For example, you stated that in friendships/relationships you look for people who are happy and lively and dislike pessimism, which could indicate Fe dual-seeking. Your beliefs on politics suggests a democratic quadra, such as Alpha. Also, you are say you are rule-abiding but don't care what other people do, as long as you don't have to get involved. This again suggests Alpha quadra, and I think the Ij temperament is obvious.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting, i never thought my ti to be so high.

Lii 3 : others 0

Ok so some more personal comments, I hate changing subject mid-discussion, pointless arguing or these who interrupt my activities to say something useless.

Wish icould add some likes

Oh wait , I love if conditionals
    Last edited by Hamada; 11-12-2018 at 08:48 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh wait no, can't make a video. Cant bring myself to. Not the first time to try.

I feel exposed already sharing so much about myself without knowing who can see it.
    Last edited by Hamada; 11-13-2018 at 02:44 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alrighty then, no more opinions it seems.
    Although I type myself as IEI (and not proud) I did take a look at the LII profiles, V.I.s and alpha quadra values and romantic styles. Also made sure to check ESEs. I dont see myself there at all. I actually worked with an LII before in a small team. Typical face, goofyish, top grades in college and other things IM related. I am not that?!!

However, having all said LII, I am willing to listen. One can always be wrong.

I know people who look like these photos. I interact with them almost daily. I... dont like them both, for the same reasons. they are bossy as heck, they make sure you know you are stupid and they are awesome (how I see it) gets angry for almost nothing. They are usually right when they say something about how things should be done as long as there are no people involved. Otherwise they know not the meaning of the word human needs or dignity , do what I say peasants kind style (again how I see it) .
    There goes one of many reasons.

20181115_140425.jpg
    20181115_140358.jpg
    Last edited by Hamada; 11-15-2018 at 11:23 AM.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Hamada There seems to be a fair amount of IEI in your answers but you'll likely have to keep digging. I wouldn't rely on the interpretations of others. See if this fits:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...iption-by-I-O?

a.k.a. I/O

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    @Hamada There seems to be a fair amount of IEI in your answers but you'll likely have to keep digging. I wouldn't rely on the interpretations of others. See if this fits:

a.k.a. I/O
    Fit 95% of how I really am. You are awesome.
    Now the question is, is this really infp?

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hamada View Post
    .....Now the question is, is this really infp?
    It is my interpretation of INFp behaviour, which is based on my own model. Whether it's INFp or not largely depends on the baseline model to which you are comparing, and there are several of them associated with Socionics; mine certainly isn't one of them.

a.k.a. I/O

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well it fits my estimations that's for sure.
    As for socionics mai models, they are made by human beings after all. Knowlegable they may be, the make mistakes, and do indeed contradict one another at times.
    We should just follow what woks best, yours may have less of a chance at making it, but it still can.
    Have you written anything on it on the forum?

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

.......Have you written anything on it on the forum?
    Only bits and pieces; here are two:
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tterns-by-I-O?
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...gendas-by-I-O?

a.k.a. I/O

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks. Will sure check it out.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another option seem to come to the fore lately as I read more, ILI. Both options have their problems but, they fit better still than LII. I am beginning to think tgere is something fundamentally wrong in our understanding.
    ...which will affect typing others...

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Another option seem to come to the fore lately as I read more, ILI. Both options have their problems but, they fit better still than LII. I am beginning to think tgere is something fundamentally wrong in our understanding.
    ...which will affect typing others...
    A third party does often have better visibility of externalized aspects of information processing, which skews perceptions. Many people also adopt public personas in an attempt to hide self-perceived unlikable aspects. ILIs don't tend to hide their anti-establishment or rebellious natures as much as IEIs:

a.k.a. I/O

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A third party does often have better visibility of externalized aspects of information processing, which skews perceptions. Many people also adopt public personas in an attempt to hide self-perceived unlikable aspects. ILIs don't tend to hide their anti-establishment or rebellious natures as much as IEIs:

a.k.a. I/O
    Around 80% me. Based on my perception which could be skewed.

The real problem is that all this could be subjective. To be truly sure, I ll need an all encompassing view of type comparison not just descriptions.
    I tried reading the second link but got lost, unable to find the gist of it all. Like it is not centered around a point. Which is totally fine, just not my style of cognition.

Thst being said, I greatly appreciate you effort and time. Even if it got me no where in the end.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

........ To be truly sure, I ll need an all encompassing view of type comparison not just descriptions.
    I tried reading the second link but got lost, unable to find the gist of it all.......
    There's a problem with systems based solely on classifications. When I found out my type, the disjoint descriptions associated with each element did not make up a whole person with whom I could identify; personal information had to also be taken into consideration for better context. I usually wrote descriptions based on specific people with specific backgrounds in specific scenarios; I can understand why descriptions won't be a perfect fit. And, many are almost impossible to type because of other overriding issues.

Socionics and MBTI models do little to integrate elements. That is why I proposed rudimentary control-system models, which are difficult to understand by those not in the field; I wrote the article hoping that someone, who could understand my point, would take the idea and run with it.........

a.k.a. I/O

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well then this discussion may exceed the scope of this forum.
    Certainly not this subforum. Sadly.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am (hopefully) finally settled. ILI.
    There will be (again hopefully) a long post in the viewpoint section explaining how i percieve the system in a structured manner. Will take a long time to write though.
    Thanks very much for the help and feedback.