Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hotelambush questionnaire (niffer)

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default hotelambush questionnaire (niffer)

Type me if you want, even though I probably don't care what you think

hotelambush Questionnaire (niffer)
    Please save your answers offline so you do not accidentally lose them!Instructions:
    -
    Tell me about yourself
    … Well first, I’m a bit paranoid about sharing about my life on the internet.
    What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?
    Right now I do all sorts of things which primarily involve remote desk work, but I am breaking into primarily working for a nonprofit organization in the meantime. Life events brought me here. I like the variety in what I need to deal with, and not having to wear pants usually if I don’t feel like it. I dislike the position I’m in right now, where I’m waiting for a real payoff, but this is entirely my own fault and it should change soon.
    What are your values, and why?
    I value following one’s own heart/gut. In my own life I place the highest value on my close relationships and in developing and maintaining them. I also value a respect for nature, peace, beauty, and ambition/progress.
    What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?
    It’s just this tbh, personality theory and looking at esoteric weird stuff that catches my interest on the internet, and then sharing and discussing it with my friends. I guess I talk to and spend time with people as much as I can in my spare time really. I used to exercise a lot, not enough right now though. I spend a lot of time listening to music and daydreaming idiotically. I do this stuff to stimulate my mind and feel less lonely. I want to connect to the oddness of the universe. In the case of exercise it’s to be sane and not be fat I guess.
    What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?
    With friends I’m kinda parasitic. I’m drawn to people who have traits that I find admirable. Either that or they are fun and stimulating to talk to, and good-hearted and open-minded, non-annoying. Pretty much the same in romantic relationships but they need to have a good job and career ambition (actually my good platonic friendships that stick have this quality too), and we have to want to bang each other. I’m not looking for more friends or more romantic targets actually. In general I’m passive about this stuff and friends/relationships tend to float into my life just when I have an open timeslot for them. I tend to be most drawn to those who are emotionally fiery and ambitious, positive, and moral, who value balanced and fair but intense long-term unions.
    What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?
    I experience constant conflict between conflicting ideologies and attitudes and my own, in my head. Internet conflict maybe with that lavos guy on here, because of hitta’s awkward (imo) presentation of Model B, and tbh I just enjoy shit stirring sometimes. IRL conflict with my dad who was being a bad backseat driver, because he’s Ni lead and rambly and this annoys me. These kinds of conflicts happen all the time.
    How would your friends describe you?
    Smart and d33p but lazy and lacking motivation. Enchanting, weird and derpy, and yet socially/emotionally aware, a good psychologist. Caring and helpful towards close ones. Popular with the opposite sex; secretly very romantic and thirsty.
    What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Too grumpy and negative. Stubborn. Periods of laziness and depression. Can be quick to dismiss people, or conversely be naive about people in other ways. Sometimes rude. I dislike how much time I waste on the internet and how shortsighted I can be. I wish I was more self-motivated.
    In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I need help staying positive sometimes and just need someone to bounce thoughts off of. I need reliable feedback on my sanity levels etc.
    What things do you find to be a chore? What things do you enjoy more than others?
    Everything is a chore to me except for things that are directly pleasurable or helping people I care about with their lives.
    What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?
    I want to advance in my field of choice and make a lot of money ASAP, get married with a man I love, plan for kids and their educations, then make a retirement plan taking into account major inevitable expenses in life. I also want to look hot and never develop a FUPA. I came to have these goals because they are important lol, and nobody else will deal with my life for me. I felt that my own parents lost sight of the bigger picture in some ways, so I’ve always been driven to not fall into the same fate.
    If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?
    I would spend a lot more time with the people in my life, flying around the world to visit them more. This would be the only real change I think. I would probably work anyway but stress less about it and have more peace of mind when spending time on leisure. I would also try a foot spa treatment, and use hot tubs/saunas a lot like elderly people. Maybe I would also build a petting zoo in my backyard.
    What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?
    I like political incorrectness to some degree. I also like emotional candidness, and weirdness. I like cheekiness and a distaste for authority in itself if it’s healthy. Some misanthropicness and incompetence is cute and endearing to me. I dislike adults who act too much like children, indifference to injustice, too much immature trolling in a boring way, or conversely prudeness for no reason, lack of a point to actions or attitudes in general, and a lack of emotional awareness. A lack of drive or enjoyment/interest for life being presented to me by others is intolerable after a certain amount of time. I’m also annoyed by loud chewing and talking, and ugliness.
    What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?
    I’m either very picky about things like lighting and sounds or I completely just don’t care. I can’t stand when other people complain about stuff like this because for me I just deal with whatever comes up right away when I can; it’s a non-issue for me. People’s inability to deal with basic things makes me think they are retarded sometimes. For example when I first moved in to the shared house where I’m living now, the door to my room was very creaky, and sound carried a lot throughout the house. I thought the hosts were retarded for not dealing with this problem before offering the place to a customer, and used some of their canola oil to fix the problem. They didn’t thank me for doing this either, which made me think they were either extremely retarded or too ashamed of themselves to do so. Sometimes I enjoy doing household tasks actually, and other times it feels tedious to do them.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Mostly keep to myself unless it’s at some kind of social event I’m meeting them at.
    How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?
    First: Is it worth it to respond at all? Judge who they are and what I want to get out of the interaction, and respond accordingly.
    What is one common misconception that people have? Explain why it is wrong.
    If you shave your hair, it doesn’t grow back thicker. The end of the hair coming back just may appear that way since it’s been sliced flat rather than having a pointed shape. It may also be thicker due to the new hair coming in being healthier and less damaged, but shaving is not otherwise affecting hair thickness.
    What did you do last Friday?
    I had an awkward conversation with my superior, worked on stuff and talked to people, nothing special.

Please save your answers offline so you do not accidentally lose them!Part 2
    -
    What is your biggest accomplishment?
    It’s ongoing: building a career in a foreign country that speaks a different language from my native one all on my own as a single female in my early 20s.
    What is something you regret?
    Nothing.
    Who do you admire, and why?
    Several older female figures in my life, because they are kind, smart, hot, accomplished healthy balanced and insightful people etc.
    What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?
    Yes, related to work and relationships.
    What are your religious or spiritual beliefs and why do you hold them?
    I believe in a god, but this wasn’t always the case. I’ve had too many uncanny experiences in my life where the chances of them occurring randomly would have been slim to none. I’ve been influenced by Christianity, Buddhism, and some new age philosophies, but I’m not particularly religious. I still “believe in” science for the most part lol. Before this, I was truly agnostic for most of my life.
    What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?
    I think politics is a silly neckbeardish interest unless you’re actually active in your IRL community with it.
    Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?
    Yeah definitely. I’d do anything lol. If I have time and if it’s sustainable and ethical, especially if it’s surrounding something promising.
    What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?
    Ideally I’d like to have an active job but that’s not really realistic for me now. I look for $$$ and personal satisfaction like anyone else I guess. I think I work best when given periods of time to work on my own in isolation, with a lot of independence.
    What is or was your favorite school subject and why?
    Idk, P.E. I guess. I liked biology in science a lot too. I like learning about the actual world now and how it works, or how to make use of my body which I also live in now.
    How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?
    I’ve always had a self image of myself as not being super responsible, due to my parents telling me so in spite of never having been much of a troublemaker in reality, which changed over time because at work people would tend to view me as being really responsible. The way I view it: capability and seniority in life gives you responsibility which you should be able to deal with because people are relying on you. If you can’t fulfill it you have to find some other niche.
    Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?
    Either Northern Japan or Taiwan, depending on how you define vacation. I visited friends. I had never been to Taiwan before and my best friend’s family is from there, and she lives there now so I had always wanted to go. Another friend wanted to go too, and I had to leave the country anyway. We saw some major city sights and experienced the nightlife a bit. It was fine, rustic, I liked it because it was a new experience and I was with my best friends who I hadn’t been together with in years.
    What were you like as a kid? How have you changed since you were a child?
    I’m larger and hornier now.
    What was your high school experience like?
    It was relatively serene and drama free except for the end (this bored me). I struggled with severe depression and anxiety beginning halfway in.
    Talk about a significant event from your life.
    I tried to kill myself once. I don’t want to talk about it. Partially just too tired now.
    Do you like kids? Why or why not?
    I generally like kids, I’ve taught a lot before. They aren’t filled with all sorts of stupid ideas and attitudes about life and people like most adults are.
    Last edited by niffer; 03-30-2018 at 01:07 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I want your video, sweetheart
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450

there is too much words in this world. now shine by your smile for us

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is your college degree? What are your interests you'd like to use in pursuit of your career? Where you are heading with your career, like what kind of jobs will you pursue? Which industry you have on your eye?

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by falsehope View Post
    What is your college degree?
    Nonprofit Management

What are your interests you'd like to use in pursuit of your career? Where you are heading with your career, like what kind of jobs will you pursue? Which industry you have on your eye?
    Right now potentially going into a large organization related to public health. I want to do something related to social service.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Sol I will not post a public video, but if you want I will go on cam with you.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    I will not post a public video, but if you want I will go on cam with you.
    you may record 10 min video and pm the link to me. and mb to some others here which are old members and active in the typing section

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    you may record 10 min video and pm the link to me. and mb to some others here which are old members and active in the typing section
    No thanks lol that is creepy >_> what if you download and keep it forever.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No thanks lol that is creepy >_> what if you download and keep it forever.
    Youll die and burn forever in hell. Also ne polr confirmed

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

what if you download and keep it forever.
    I do not need to keep it. While the ones who'd want - could do this by screen capturing app, anyway.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Sol I don't mind screen captures but a full video is cringe to me.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I don't mind screen captures but a full video is cringe to me.
    eh... screen capture makes the same "full video" clip

you have basis to affraid something "bad" not more than other ones who place own clips on youtube for typing and generally. the probability of "bad" is very small.
    I can't even imagine what bad may be done with your random talking video for typing and who'd need to do that bad. As you placed your photo already, it would be almost the same just with general words.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Sol your persistence is creepy

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Sol your persistence is creepy
    It's the persistence of the reason in front of the persistence of your weak arguments.

I assumed your type as IEI by your photo, and taking into account your strange reaction to my base Te, I may confirm this type.
    If you want normal typing by normal typing material to get normal chance be correctly typed - give your video. To reject this after you've posted the photo and was agree for skype is senseless. Have a nice day.

newbies..

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Sol

1) Videos contain a huge amount of data compared to pictures
    1) a. If a person were to take a screen recording of our live video session, they would need to take a lot of extra steps into creepiness to accomplish that. Since it's so much effort, it's less likely that will happen.
    2) Videos as files are too easy to pass around. By the time I would trust someone enough to give them a video of myself recorded for the forum, they would already have a good enough impression of me as a person.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem invested in thinking yourself SLE, so I don't see if there is a point to this thread. If you really wanted to get to the bottom of the issue, you would provide video, tests results... everything posssible so that a successful typing could be achieved, and not make petty excuses. Half-assed answers to a shitty questionnaire won't do. So I guess you don't really want to be typed. One question though; I assume you come from MBTI like most of us here. If so, what was your self-typing in MBTI?

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@niffer Can't say much in regards of socionics type, however your fearful reaction towards the thought of putting up a public video does suggest you have enneagram 6 somewhere in your fix imo.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    @niffer Can't say much in regards of socionics type, however your fearful reaction towards the thought of putting up a public video does suggest you have enneagram 6 somewhere in your fix imo.
    Not necessarily. I have a 5 fix and I don't like putting up video either. But the difference is that I do not need to, since I know I'm typed correctly.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    Not necessarily. I have a 5 fix and I don't like putting up video either. But the difference is that I do not need to, since I know I'm typed correctly.
    This is also a reason I don't want to. I'm not really curious about my type.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You seem invested in thinking yourself SLE, so I don't see if there is a point to this thread. If you really wanted to get to the bottom of the issue, you would provide video, tests results... everything posssible so that a successful typing could be achieved, and not make petty excuses. Half-assed answers to a shitty questionnaire won't do. So I guess you don't really want to be typed. One question though; I assume you come from MBTI like most of us here. If so, what was your self-typing in MBTI?
    You need to get rimmed

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You need to get rimmed
    You offering?

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You offering?
    I knew you'd like dat

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I knew you'd like dat
    Tbh, I don't know. But in any case, you don't seem like a good test subject to try. since you would probably parade the result in public. You know, some things are best kept private.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Tbh, I don't know. But in any case, you don't seem like a good test subject to try. since you would probably parade the result in public. You know, some things are best kept private.
    Wait .... there's a result??? Sounds like grand expectations.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait .... there's a result??? Sounds like grand expectations.
    Sure, either positive or negative. Either way, you would parade it. No?

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sure, either positive or negative. Either way, you would parade it. No?
    Better soap up first

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Better soap up first
    I'm allergic.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm allergic.
    Then we'll have to open up a new one for you

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then we'll have to open up a new one for you
    That doesn't sound good. Is this an activity that you enjoy doing?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@niffer: I haven’t read your questionnaire yet (if you want I can give my opinion on it), but I strongly recommend you to post a video. I was really reluctant to make a “10 minute display of awkwardness” (you know, my Se PoLR), but I did it anyway and it helped me to confirm that my self typing (LII-Ti) was correct. I deleted it after a week or so, for the same reasons you stated. It’s undoubtedly the best way to come to your true type, though.
    KEEP IT LIGHT AND KEEP IT MOVING

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@User Name Thanks for the thought, but as I said, I am settled on my typing. I mostly just wrote this out for the sake of doing the questionnaire itself, in case anyone wanted to comment on it.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm just disenchanted from all the weird shit that's gone on here before.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm mean yeah not wanting to put up a video is not 6 specific, however not wanting to put up a video due to fear of it being misused and being spread on the internet by malicious people rather then just feeling awkward about going on video does sound 6 specific to me.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm mean yeah not wanting to put up a video is not 6 specific, however not wanting to put up a video due to fear of it being misused and being spread in the internet by malicious people rather then just feeling awkward about going on video does sound 6 specific to me.
    I consider myself to be taking fairly basic precautions for internet privacy... I mean, considering I'm not just some teenager who doesn't need to care about their career. I really think it's other people who are being overly lax or have prevailing reasons not to care about the basics here, rather than me being "fearful" or "paranoid" for not wanting to give tons of revealing info about my identity in IRL on the largest English speaking forum in the world for some occult hobby. It seems like the only rational thing to do.

As others have said I've shown myself in other more private avenues here and there, so it's not like I'm a complete control freak in the closet. I've even met people from here IRL and we've posted photos of us together. The fact that you didn't take this stuff into account, labeling this single behaviour as 6 shallowly in light of all the other prevailing information is kinda dumb to me honestly.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Muddy that being said, a 6 in my tritype is possible I think

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I consider myself to be taking fairly basic precautions for internet privacy... I mean, considering I'm not just some teenager who doesn't need to care about their career. I really think it's other people who are being overly lax or have prevailing reasons not to care about the basics here, rather than me being "fearful" or "paranoid" for not wanting to give tons of revealing info about my identity in IRL on the largest English speaking forum in the world for some occult hobby. It seems like the only rational thing to do.

As others have said I've shown myself in other more private avenues here and there, so it's not like I'm a complete control freak in the closet. I've even met people from here IRL and we've posted photos of us together. The fact that you didn't take this stuff into account, labeling this single behaviour as 6 shallowly in light of all the other prevailing information is kinda dumb to me honestly.
    Not everyone thinks in this manner though. Some people just see the risk of having their personal info misused on the internet as too low to be worth worrying about, or wouldn't care even if it did happen as they feel more the capable of handling what ever consequences come from it. If you were a 6 then of course it would seem dumb for others not to be worried like yourself, however the key here that not everyone shares this view, and thus it can be narrowed down to something enneagram/type related.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

as they feel more the capable of handling what ever consequences come from it.
    I think it's more that they never bothered to think about this. Or their life circumstances are different.

If you were a 6 then of course it would seem dumb for others not to be worried like yourself, however the key here that not everyone shares this view, and thus it can be narrowed down to something enneagram/type related.
    This is flawed because it relies on the behaviours of others on here as the standard. 1) First of all, the openness level of the people on this forum might be skewed, one of my arguments implied in what I said in my previous post. 2) There are many on here who have never posted their photos or videos, or have only done so after a long period of time. Meanwhile, I've posted tons of photos of myself already and exhibited many other non-worried behaviours. There are also people who deleted their videos quickly too after posting -- why is this any less paranoid than me not posting any video at all, especially all of this combined? It makes no sense.

As a standalone consideration obviously there's logic to what you're saying tying paranoia about this to 6, but given the context it is too flawed to work.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Because I am a poor Socionicist, I will outsource that responsibility to others.

When I began to read your OP I considered E6 for you (counterphobic). However I now believe that 8 is a more likely core Enneatype, and cp6 is your fix. Sexual instinct first is obvious.

You are not afraid to shock and provoke, and seem quite single minded about your goals. You also often try to get emotional reactions out of people, and have unconsciously done so in your OP post several times by using crude, sexualized language (which I of course enjoy, lol). Based on our interactions in the shoutbox, intimacy with another is a priority for you, but you don't like men who are too aggressive and forward because you prefer to take initiative yourself. You feel disconcerted if you are not in control, physically restricted or overawed in any way (8's core fears). You can also be impatient, spontaneously react in anger, yet also be lazy and withdraw from others without a clear reason (disintegration to 5, and cp6 fix). These tendencies can lead to conflict with other people. I believe you admire submission, frailty perhaps in someone, who could make you feel more comfortable by yielding to your power. Over time this can arouse your subdued but deeply felt desire to nurture - which comes out in your expressed warm feelings for children and nascent attraction to motherhood (integration to 2).

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

1) She did give more than half-assed answers IMO, it actually seems like pretty well-thought out answers as far as I skimmed (most of it).
    2) SLE makes sense for her. An introverted subtype but SLE. Don't see why you'd need to read motives into people's stuff without verification first.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think it's more that they never bothered to think about this. Or their life circumstances are different.

This is flawed because it relies on the behaviours of others on here as the standard. 1) First of all, the openness level of the people on this forum might be skewed, one of my arguments implied in what I said in my previous post. 2) There are many on here who have never posted their photos or videos, or have only done so after a long period of time. Meanwhile, I've posted tons of photos of myself already and exhibited many other non-worried behaviours. There are also people who deleted their videos quickly too after posting -- why is this any less paranoid than me not posting any video at all, especially all of this combined? It makes no sense.

As a standalone consideration obviously there's logic to what you're saying tying paranoia about this to 6, but given the context it is too flawed to work.
    Anyone who types you as E6 based on a supposed lack of photos is not credible, because they've set a very subjective standard.

I should remind the forum that any type can express fear when exposed to acute stress. What makes 6s unique is their free floating anxiety. They feel uneasy and doubtful in general. 6s second guess their own decisions and as head types, often compulsively brainstorm all the things that might go wrong. These neuroses are what lead to projection. While it's true that 8s also have trust issues, they arise for a quite different reason - the fears of being disempowered and humiliated that I mentioned earlier. In my experience, 6s are much more flighty than 8s. Without reassurance, they bounce from idea to idea, person to person, and tend to provoke people without being fully aware of what they're doing or why. 8s by contrast tend to trust their gut, which makes them more deliberate and less likely to change their mind.

6s are triggered by theatrical, immoderate, licentious, brash people as they rouse the 6's core fear. The 6 thinks "how do I know what to believe? What's real and what's just a joke? I need to call this guy out and warn others in case he manipulates them!"

8s are triggered by overly sanctimonious, lordly, smug, bossy people as they rouse the 8's core fear. The 8 thinks "this guy is trying to control and restrict my actions! My life my rules! Fucking hypocrite, I bet he cheats on his wife. Loser."

Per @silke's theory,
    (3 + 6 = 9)
    (8 + 1 = 9)
    Last edited by Spermatozoa; 04-24-2018 at 01:58 AM.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    8s are triggered by overly sanctimonious, lordly, smug, bossy people as they rouse the 8's core fear. The 8 thinks "this guy is trying to control and restrict my actions! My life my rules! Fucking hypocrite, I bet he cheats on his wife. Loser."
    Eh I don't feel this way (maybe a bit towards sanctimonious people) and it doesn't really make sense either. 8s are supposed to be bossy people themselves, so why would the same behaviour from others trigger them? At most I'd be wary of them due to not wanting to be controlled and an awareness of power issues, but I wouldn't call it being triggered. I suppose it could depend too on different individuals and their sociotypes etc.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast