Thread: Greetings

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Greetings

Hello, was recently referred to socionics by a friend of mine and wanted to know more about it, particularly the theory that quadras seek to impose the social order that benefits them and seek to use whatever mental gymnastics needed to justify their preferences.

I was described as an ILI by this friend but dont know my enneagram yet.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by returnofxenu View Post
    It appears that merely assigning people to a quadra is enough to cause them to adopt a pack mentality and seek to impose social order onto others.
    Its not a matter of whether they know they're in a certain quadra, you will see people from certain quadras pushing the same values and ideals. The modern world for example, seems to be favorable towards Alphas and the disregard for long term considerations and consequences often justified for the sake of "freedom", freedom always defined in a way that suits their particular attitudes. Freedom from responsibility instead of Freedom to take responsibility. But ill expand more in the appropriate threads going forward.
    Last edited by Daemon40; 11-21-2020 at 11:14 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

check intertype relations theory

People seek a support for their superid regions. This support makes them to feel better in interatctions with other people. Also this is best way to develop weak regions - by studing from those people.
    Quadras are just types which have same valued functions pairs (Te/Fi, Se/Ni, etc) in ego/superid blocks.