Thread: Subterranean descriptions

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default Subterranean descriptions

I have been reading a book online which has enneagram tritypes, and have subsequently and periodically written how I relate to many of them both out of a slight interest in the enneagram and because I thought it would allow me to psychoanalyse myself from a direction I have not really done so before.

I have put these thoughts in a blog post because the book heavily cited is copyrighted and also because in future days I intend to compile a list of personality profiles I relate to without necessarily wishing to persistently and scatteredly alerting others.

2016 March: Tritype Variant question

Older threads:

2008 July: Enneagram type 5w4s

2014 July: Deleted Member Questionnaire, with some discussion posts which remain.

2016 January: Blog: Enneagram self-reflection

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I have posted the results of a skills assessment I once did to that blog article (which will remain for the short term if not more). I consider much of it to be true. I answered completely honestly, at least consciously, and yet I was expecting it to give some idealised portrait in some areas. It turned out to be a rather sober assessment, perhaps even somewhat savage at times in the ways it made certain aspects to be "ordinary". I think it provides a different take on Me, psychologically, although as an overall assessment (in terms of skill aptitudes and personality), it would have been improved by utilising more direct measures of personality as well as things like Holland codes.

(My analysis is based somewhat on the skills and profession suitability assessment scores which I have not included. There were for example many questions where I indicated a preference for a particular career over others, but the career did not score especially highly: this is because the assessment took my other preferences on other questions as well, in order to make an overall picture of my inclinations, which they then compare to each profession in order to give a suitability score.

For some reason, the assessment believes I have an aptitude and a liking for mechanical activities. This is absolutely not the case. It also says I am not motivated by scientific & technical research and that I do not "prefer analytical, exploratory or investigative activities". I think for me to accept this blindly would be to create something of a false perception of myself: I do enjoy such things, and engage in them more than most. I can only accept this description with the qualification of the rest of the assessment, or it was emphasised as not being a primary motivation/inclination. I also disagree with the apparent extremity of the statement that I show "little preference for associating with others in vocational or recreational activities".
    [deleted, for now at least]

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't remember which assessment indicates you have mechanical aptitudes? I'm guessing by the wording that you aren't talking about the Enneagram or Holland codes. Since you're in Delta, and mechanical aptitude is usually associated with people in that quadra, perhaps the assessment is just picking up on a thinking style that is inherent in Delta, and therefore, you?

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, what it says you like is Si/Te, and what it says you don't like is Ti. So... Not sure what the problem is.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suppose I should also mention that So is Ego, Sp is Super-Ego, Sx is Super-Id, and that the enneagram types all correspond to an element pair within your TIM. Fit enneagram into your TIM, and you'll grasp both better.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

My answers to this test: http://aimtoknow.com/test_beta
    Please estimate the level of your agreement with all statements using 5 options scale on the right, where:
    5 — “YES”, this statement is exactly about me
    4 — rather YES, than NO
    3 — I don’t know, very hard to estimate whether I agree
    2 — rather NO, than YES
    1 — “NO”, this statement is exactly not about me
    5 — “YES”, this statement is exactly about me
    I acknowledge and respect the self-worth of every human being.
    I often feel guilty.
    Sometimes I’m haunted by the obsessive pictures of my imagination.
    I know how to patiently explain, justify and substantiate.
    I have a lot of different hobbies and interests often shifting from one to another.
    I like the meticulous research and analytical work related to the analysis of complex phenomena and objects.
    I would like to work on unification and standardization — in engineering, electronics, software, document workflow, law — perhaps, in anything.
    I really don’t like assumptions in the statements, I prefer unambiguous facts and arguments.
    I sincerely respect people without status, major achievements or glory, but who are kind, harmless and loving.
    My emotions are deep, dramatic and persistent.
    I have, or would like to have, three or more children.
    I’m discouraged by anything that requires high psychological tension and strong emotions.
    The core of my nature is to achieve comfort and pleasant sensations, and avoid any unpleasant feelings.
    The ability to dive into some dreams and fantasies helps me to be patient, careful and not to hurry.
    When I was a kid I loved to systematize collections.
    If I want, I can go against the public opinion easily.
    All my desires are supported by strong and confident emotions.
    I’m very attentive to moral side of human behavior and I always pay attention to obscene acts of my friends and acquaintances.
    Sometimes it seems I’m melting in the universe, forgetting about my body, physical pain and pleasures.
    My shortcomings are in that I’m taking on too many tasks and can’t see the perspective. I need people who are able to cool me down and assist me in organizing my time logically.
    Very often my imagination flows into some global ideas and plans, even into the active transformation of the whole world.
    I like to organize some unordered information into categories.
    I would prefer trips in time machine vs. trips to other inhabited planets.
    I often think about my loved ones.
    The most important thing in raising children is to give them as much freedom as possible, and try not to forbid them a lot of things.
    Typically, I do scrupulously adhere to the planned sequence of required actions.
    I often think about the future.
    I like to look at each phenomenon under various angles and come up with several different explanations for what is happening.
    My movements are a bit restricted and tensed.
    I see plenty of positive opportunities around me all the time.
    I am reserved about my life, may not be always diplomatic and sometimes I can break out with anger or other negative emotions
    I willingly analyze and make order of everything I come into contact with.
    The pictures of catastrophes and injured people are awaking very strong emotions in me.
    I often feel like a victim of the circumstances and helpless to change anything.
    Any evidence of human inequality irritates me.
    I have some masochistic side in me: sometimes I like to act in a way of self-abasement.
    I really worry if I quarreled with nearest and dearest people or if I feel their neglect and bad attitude to me.
    Actually, I am a supporter of any radical and “global” organizational decisions. I would support them both at my job and in any industry or in the public life.

4 — rather YES, than NO
    The atmosphere of fear and punishment strongly demotivates me towards learning something.
    During the meal, I often concentrate on getting pleasant and tasty sensations.
    I am gentle and peace-loving, but at the same time I could be capricious.
    It often happens that I begin to imagine some scary events even during the sunny day.
    Comparing to others, I have exceptional talent for patience, responsiveness, education and dedication.
    Sometime my presence in the group of people could lead to mutual laziness, and I don’t know why.
    I often warn, scold and criticize others, lounging in a chair with a poker face.
    I would be a good journalist, matchmaker or a columnist in the breaking news department.
    Quite often, people get offended by what I say, however my intent was not to hurt them.
    I often show indecisiveness and no immediate reaction to rapidly changing events around me.
    Others will say I’m a workaholic.
    I like quiet music and long detailed conversations — all these give me energy and inspire me.
    I get very annoyed because of the mess, or when something is done not the way I asked or wanted.
    These are very important words for me: worthy or not, profitable or not, effective or not.
    I have a flexible, frugal, soft movements.
    I always spot something new or unusual in the familiar objects around me.
    I’m a supporter for radical changes in the world order.
    In my imagination I often see the same object in its different time stamps.
    Sometimes I feel sudden alienation, everything around me begins to look numb and deadly.
    I have a well-organized scientific mind.
    Sometimes usual domestic objects seem to me a bit strange and different.
    Almost always I pay attention to strangers' requests.
    Usually I’m not very well organized and could be seen as impractical.
    I am objective and sharp in judgments and assessments. My style is structure, classifications and concepts.
    I like to tease my colleagues.
    I would never “hoard” money, they have to “work” all the time.
    I always have plenty of new original ideas.
    My presence always has a positive impact on the team.
    I'd like to organize the document workflow into systems in large corporations.
    The controversy for me is an interesting game. I typically get involved in these conversations and, with equal pleasure, can play “for the black” and “for the white”.
    I'm lyricist and a romantic creature. I'm sentimental, sensitive and thin-skinned.
    These words are important to me: spirituality, guilt, vulnerability, compassion, care, honesty, morality, reliability, modesty, responsibility, consistency.
    In a short period, I tend to become a supporter of the new theories, offering a completely different structural description of the phenomena.

3 — I don’t know, very hard to estimate whether I agree
    I am always attentive to even the smallest logical details.
    I have a fun, easy and not intrusive nature, I know how to get a joy out of life and share it with others.
    I often do experiments when it comes to coziness and comfort, aimed to eliminate annoying elements.
    I know people very well, and sometimes it feels like I am reading their mind easily.
    I often make compliments to people.
    In relationships I lack some sensitivity and delicacy.
    Perhaps, sometimes I could be as “sugary and luscious” when communicating with people.
    Better than others, I can maximize results with minimal energy expenses.
    I’m more attentive to the tone and intonation of the speech than to its content.
    I easily get a teary eye.
    I tend to care for my loved ones, even in small things and affairs.
    I can prepare food for myself and like doing it.
    I easily spot and monitor any smallest changes in my physical sensations, my health and body image are very important to me.
    I find it disgusting to do routine and everyday work.
    Almost all the time, when someone imposes their rueful feelings on me, I want to go away from this person as soon as possible.
    Honesty, kindness and strong work ethics are my key features.
    I learn new dance movements easier than other people.
    When I set my mind on some business idea, I will meticulously go toward it and can ignore meaningless issues or circumstances.
    I have a talent to almost enchant people and inspire them because of my charm and people abilities.
    I’m responsive to any request to do some work around the house.
    I’m good in forecasting events.
    It is almost true that vacation for me is not something relaxed when I do nothing, but rather one useful activity switches to another.
    I’m very economic at home, consistently energetic and dutiful in any work.
    I’m very well aware of people's abilities and intentions.
    When I read books, I am more interested in the human interaction and relationships than in the actual plot.
    The work of commercial director suits me better than work of free artist.
    My desires and wishes are usually not noticeable to me, it is difficult for me to get out of indifferent contemplation.
    It is unpleasant when people feel that they depend on me.
    Sometimes I look for suffering and self-sacrificing.
    I have a “sixth sense” and sometimes know what's going to happen long before it actually does.
    It is better to accidentally kill some innovative idea than let confusion infect minds.
    I can and like to speak about my feelings sublimely and passionately.
    The HR manager work would fit me better than any work in engineering.
    Sometimes in my mind one idea or innovation immediately disproves another one.
    I often feel sick and complain about it.
    Usually I rely on the protection and status of my friends and acquaintances, and not on my own pushy qualities or abilities to use some official channels.
    I demand from the people strict observance of an accepted social behavioral norms.

2 — rather NO, than YES
    I’m more often sad than happy and cheerful.
    I always behave as a powerful and respectable one.
    I have a poor appetite and eat more often because I have to.
    It is hard for me to feel something about people, I’m rather indifferent about them.
    I could be a good entrepreneur — I’m always on the move, can inspire people, make them move and work, interested in technical innovations, and better than others can see whether some beginnings are profitable or not, perspective or not.
    My inherent nature is insurgent, rebellious and has a tendency to critical disagreement.
    I like surprises.
    I am flexible in relationships with people by reducing or increasing the psychological distance according to a situation, especially if this person has some weight in the society or if I might benefit from this business affairs.
    I could be a psychotherapist, an actor (actress) or a DJ at the radio station.
    It is true that I don’t bet on the future — this is my lifestyle.
    When something unexpected or unpleasant happens, I react very emotionally and it takes a long time for me to calm down and begin acting normally and constructively.
    I've always had troubles in understanding other people and their motives.
    I often forget where I put things in my house.
    In many cases my emotions get very strong in a blink of an eye so I can boil from them.
    Sometimes my emotions go out of limits unsparingly.
    I will achieve my goal even doing the elbow work.
    I’m attentive to any changes in my body, and usually catch very first signals of disease in order to take preventive medication.
    The key words for me are: pleasure, satiety, enjoyment, satisfaction of hunger or thirst.
    I like to play games with people as if they were chessmen.
    I can wait and choose the best moment to overthrow my competitor.
    I am inclined to some conflicts and aggression, especially when I get bored.
    My mind is skeptical about many general or shocking ideas, which are in contrary to the common knowledge.
    I like to feel and experience the new dangers, as this requires full mobilization and pushes the boundaries of my skills.
    When I was a child, I didn't like to wait for holidays to receive a gift, I wanted to have it earlier therefore I nagged for it.
    I am very specific and realistic kind of person, far from fantasy and imagination.
    I like to complain to somebody about my failures and inadaptability.

1 — “NO”, this statement is exactly not about me
    Let the will to power grow and triumph! Let all the weak and ugly die!
    I like the atmosphere of struggle and fight.
    The phrases “Time is money”, “Time does not wait” could be my motto and characterize me well.
    When I finally get something out of another person by applying pressure, I usually get a pleasant feeling.
    I feel more comfortable than others in the changing environment, or even chaotic and confusing one. I have the ability to easily adjust myself to new reality.
    My muscles are usually in tone even during vacation. I feel tensed and restrained, and even have light muscle twitches.
    Sometimes I’m enjoying the fear of others.
    I know how to flatter a person if I want to achieve the desired goals.
    I often don't feel empathetic towards movie heroes — none of that is real anyway.
    It takes lots of energy to think about the future and make any predictions.
    Power to subordinate and order others around is enjoyable, regardless of any particular need for it.
    Any idea quickly becomes an action, movement and work. I don’t need any time for emotional adjustment to it or waiting for the right mood to do it.
    I always had troubles to understand and feel the future.
    It is true, that I dislike to discuss serious topics in the not serious surrounding.
    The best way to stimulate people for high-quality work is to fine them and deduct from their wages.
    Quite often I behave without thinking about consequences.
    I would love to ride a bike or a car on a maximal possible speed.
    I like the breathtaking feeling of risk.
    Perhaps, other people have a lot of doubts, but I seldom have doubts in anything.
    Current moment is important for me when it is happy and pleasant here and now, and not in some indefinite day and place later.
    I use a mirror often and can spend a lot of time in front of it.
    I can easily remember the colors of clothes my friends and family wore yesterday and today (try to remember the colors).
    In the group of people I play the hidden but provoking role by unbalancing the situation and pushing others to work and move.
    I think I'd like the idea to be a massage therapist in the health facility.
    In general, I try to save the energy and only work on really necessary things.
    Once a week or more often, I'm so angry that can kick someone or something.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Socionics Type Assistant v1.6 by Socionics.com result:

I got INTp as my final result after a decider question.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    I got this result today, although a few of the questions were incomprehensible:
    Socionic type

Robespierre (Logical-intuitive introvert, LII)

Major dichotomies

Rationality 14 - Irrationality 3
    Extroversion 2 - Introversion 15
    Sensory 6 - Intuition 11
    Logic 9 - Ethics 8
    Then I noticed there was an English translation I had already attempted, where I got a rather different result:
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1094538

My feeling this time is that based on that, I'm clearly a rational type, and that I could easily have scored higher on Ethics over Logic, although it depends somewhat on interpretation. It seems to me that I ideally like to do things logically, but in interactions with otherwise in the day-to-day, a person being insincere in tone disturbs me more than them being inadvertently illogical. I suppose that may mean that I don't know if I'm wrong or right, but I would hate to be insincere.

With Question 65, in @ouronis translated version, the options were:
    a. I seem to make friends with people I can trust rather than people I can feel with.
    b. I seem to make friends with people I can feel with over people I can simply trust.
    I'd choose a out of those. However, when I did the GoogleTranslate one today, instead of Trust it had Reliability ("feel with" was either sympathy or like) - and I answered b.

I don't like questions scored based on those four dichotomies.
    Last edited by Not A Communist Shill; 01-03-2021 at 10:14 AM.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I recently remarked to myself that I'm too proactive to be of the IP temperament - during every waking moment at least, I'm thinking about some task or other. I'm not sure how significant that point actually is.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

From @ouronis' https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...nics Type Test

6. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. In general, I don’t have a problem with being obliged to others, and don’t mind taking their wants into account on a regular basis.
    b. In general, I have a problem with being obliged to others and prefer to organize my activities independently.
    I'm not sure how to answer this. I'm more inclined to answer a) because I don't usually refuse.

7. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I tend to be attached to my decisions. If a good decision was made, I do not feel that it should be changed for the circumstances.
    b. I tend to easily let go of decisions if I feel they no longer fit the circumstances.
    This question at least as it is doesn't make sense to me. By my understanding, a decision can only be good if it is appropriate for the circumstance. I'm more inclined to answer b) if only for that reason.

9. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I am better at explaining things that are pointed out to me than noticing those things in the first place.
    b. I am better at noticing things and anomalies than explaining why they happen or how they work.
    I'm not sure. I suppose b) - it may manifest in me being inclined not to believe an explanation that I think is problematic.

16. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I am dutiful and disciplined.
    b. I depend mainly on things other than duty and discipline.
    Probably a, but it doesn't feel like language I'd use.

21. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I create a good number of opportunities and plans.
    b. I try to limit what I’m involved in.
    I answered b), but it feels weird.

22. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I don’t worry about how much energy I’m using at any one time.
    b. I keep tabs on my energy levels.
    I'm not sure I understand the question. If I take it at face value, then the answer is a).

25. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I work on many things at a surface level.
    b. I expand after depth is acquired.
    I'm not sure. Let's say b).

27. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I use more information than I commit to memory.
    b. I commit to memory more information than I use.
    I'm not sure that makes sense, but I answered b) (I'm not sure something could be considered information if it was not of use)

30. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I feel more myself around others than alone.
    b. I feel more myself alone than with others.
    I don't know. Let's say b).

33. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I spend energy more than I save it.
    b. I save energy more than I spend it.
    I don't understand the question. I'm not inclined to relax, so the answer is probably a).

36. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I simply work with my environment to get what I want.
    b. I tend to think instead of act conclusively.
    I don't know. I'm inclined not to act if things are taken care of themselves well.

38. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. The solutions I offer are based on what is reliable and proven to work.
    b. The solutions are better in situations where there are no reliable methods.
    GoogleTranslate has this as:
    a. I am more successful in what is tested and reliable
    b. More effective in unusual, incomprehensible
    It's difficult for me to relate to. a) makes more sense.

40. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I trust explicit experience.
    b. I trust what is implied and assumed.
    GoogleTranslate:
    a. I trust gained experience, not intuition
    b. I rely on my assumptions and guesses
    I went with a)

41. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I rely more on my training and gained skills.
    b. I rely more on my ability to come up with ideas and guesses.
    GoogleTranslate:
    a. My practical skills are stronger than my imagination
    b. My imagination is stronger than practical skills
    I went with b).

43. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I am better with things that have already been specified and brought down to earth.
    b. I am better with new concepts and ideas.
    GoogleTranslate:
    a. I am a concrete and realistic person
    b. Ideas and original guesses are my element
    Based on GoogleTranslate, b) sounds more like me. Others, I'm not sure I could say.

46. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I build or variate on the old and established.
    b. I build or create the new.
    GoogleTranslate:
    a. I do more than I invent
    b. I invent more than implement
    Based on GoogleTranslate, b)

48. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. My suggestions are likely to work because I know in a very detailed manner what I’m saying.
    b. My suggestions may or may not work.
    GoogleTranslate:
    a. My offers are reliable
    b. My proposals are unusual
    Quite a big difference in meaning there. I'd probably say "not a)" for the first set, while for GoogleTranslate's version, I'd prefer to be reliable than unusual. That doesn't necessarily mean I am though. a), then.

49. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I am better at seeing how to achieve a goal than what a goal should be.
    b. I am better at seeing what a goal should be than how to achieve it.
    GoogleTranslate:
    a. I see better ways to achieve goals
    b. I see a goal better than ways to achieve it
    I'm not sure. I probably prefer to tinker with some already existing goals than creating new ones, so a) I guess.

52. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I’m calm.
    b. I feel a lot of emotion.
    GoogleTranslate has:
    a. I behave in cold blood (or "I behave coolly")
    b. I feel deeply
    I'd answered a) for the first set, and b) for the second set, which may not make sense. I'm going with b).

53. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. The deciding factor for me is that something makes sense.
    b. The deciding factor for me is that something is human.
    GoogleTranslate:
    a. My judgment is valued more than feeling
    b. My humanity is valued more than reasoning
    Probably a).

54. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior(a feeler will have to tell me a better way to say what I’m trying to say):
    a. I focus more on desired criteria and detached estimations in socially-geared behavior.
    b. I focus more on affections and feelings in socially-geared behavior.
    Probably a).

55. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. First, I respond in a restrained manner, attempting to think.
    b. First, I respond in an emotional manner, either internally or externally.
    Probably a), but I'm not sure. I don't necessarily see an inconsistency between "a restrained manner" and "internally emotional manner". I don't intend to respond "firstly in an emotional manner", but that may well be how I am.

56. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I focus on what’s necessary in a situation before what I feel
    b. I focus on what I feel before what’s necessary in a situation
    GoogleTranslate:
    a. I am driven by need and then sympathy
    b. I am driven by sympathy and then need
    I'd prefer to focus primarily and maybe exclusively by "need", but I don't see why "sympathy" cannot be an aspect of that.

57. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I live more in the mind than the heart
    b. I live more in the heart than the mind
    a), although I don't consider this a meaningful distinction for me.

58. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. My focus is more naturally on what is logically valid and/or useful about something.
    b. My focus is more naturally on the ethical standing/good and evil of something.
    a)

59. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior(???):
    a. It doesn’t bother me if people are cold.
    b. It bothers me if people are cold.
    b)

60. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. My voice is monotone/not very emotional.
    b. My voice is varying and emotional.
    probably b)

61. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I react more to information being conveyed in a conversation.
    b. I react more to the tone of the speaker.
    b)

62. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I’m better at communicating thoughts than emotions/moods.
    b. I’m better at communicating emotions/moods than thoughts.
    Probably a). I'm not sure if anyone is better at communicating emotions/moods than thoughts.

63. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I’m better at proving what I think than persuading someone of it.
    b. I’m better at persuading someone of what I think than proving it.
    GoogleTranslate:
    a. I'd rather prove than persuade
    b. I'd rather persuade than prove
    Maybe a), at least for the first set. If GoogleTranslate is the correct translation - what would be the point of persuading somebody of something if I did not believe it?

64. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I’m more sensitive to absurdity and illogical statements.
    b. I’m more sensitive to rudeness and ingratitude.
    b)

65. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I seem to make friends with people I can trust rather than people I can feel with.
    b. I seem to make friends with people I can feel with over people I can simply trust.
    GoogleTranslate:
    a. I choose friends more for reliability than sympathy
    b. I choose my friends for liking rather than reliability
    Based on the trust one, I'm going for a).

66. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. Emotions do not seem to affect me deeply.
    b. Feelings and emotions are always a part of what I do.
    GoogleTranslate:
    a. Emotions don't touch me deeply
    b. Feelings and experiences accompany my actions
    Based on the second set, I'm "not a)", so I prefer b).

67. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I like to analyze and organize more than to communicate with loved ones.
    b. I like to communicate with loved ones more than I like to analyze.
    GoogleTranslate:
    a. I am happy to analyze and organize
    b. I am happy to communicate with dear people
    From the first: I don't "like" to "analyze and organize more than to communicate with loved ones", but it is how I am. I'll probably have to go with a).

68. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I begin by forming an analysis of the situation.
    b. I begin by establishing good relations.
    GoogleTranslate:
    a. I start by analyzing the situation
    b. I start by establishing a good relationship
    Probably a), or b) via a). I think it's presumptive to assume I'd quickly form a strong bond with a stranger, and in any case, I'm unlikely to feel comfortable to say I have a "good relationship" with them.

From @ouronis' https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...nics Type Test

6. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. In general, I don’t have a problem with being obliged to others, and don’t mind taking their wants into account on a regular basis.
    b. In general, I have a problem with being obliged to others and prefer to organize my activities independently.
    I'm not sure how to answer this. I'm more inclined to answer a) because I don't usually refuse.

7. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I tend to be attached to my decisions. If a good decision was made, I do not feel that it should be changed for the circumstances.
    b. I tend to easily let go of decisions if I feel they no longer fit the circumstances.
    This question at least as it is doesn't make sense to me. By my understanding, a decision can only be good if it is appropriate for the circumstance. I'm more inclined to answer b) if only for that reason.

9. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I am better at explaining things that are pointed out to me than noticing those things in the first place.
    b. I am better at noticing things and anomalies than explaining why they happen or how they work.
    I'm not sure. I suppose b) - it may manifest in me being inclined not to believe an explanation that I think is problematic.

16. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I am dutiful and disciplined.
    b. I depend mainly on things other than duty and discipline.
    Probably a, but it doesn't feel like language I'd use.

21. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I create a good number of opportunities and plans.
    b. I try to limit what I’m involved in.
    I answered b), but it feels weird.

22. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I don’t worry about how much energy I’m using at any one time.
    b. I keep tabs on my energy levels.
    I'm not sure I understand the question. If I take it at face value, then the answer is a).

25. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I work on many things at a surface level.
    b. I expand after depth is acquired.
    I'm not sure. Let's say b).

27. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I use more information than I commit to memory.
    b. I commit to memory more information than I use.
    I'm not sure that makes sense, but I answered b) (I'm not sure something could be considered information if it was not of use)

30. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I feel more myself around others than alone.
    b. I feel more myself alone than with others.
    I don't know. Let's say b).

33. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I spend energy more than I save it.
    b. I save energy more than I spend it.
    I don't understand the question. I'm not inclined to relax, so the answer is probably a).

36. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I simply work with my environment to get what I want.
    b. I tend to think instead of act conclusively.
    I don't know. I'm inclined not to act if things are taken care of themselves well.

38. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. The solutions I offer are based on what is reliable and proven to work.
    b. The solutions are better in situations where there are no reliable methods.
    GoogleTranslate has this as:
    a. I am more successful in what is tested and reliable
    b. More effective in unusual, incomprehensible
    It's difficult for me to relate to. a) makes more sense.

40. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I trust explicit experience.
    b. I trust what is implied and assumed.
    GoogleTranslate:
    a. I trust gained experience, not intuition
    b. I rely on my assumptions and guesses
    I went with a)

41. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I rely more on my training and gained skills.
    b. I rely more on my ability to come up with ideas and guesses.
    GoogleTranslate:
    a. My practical skills are stronger than my imagination
    b. My imagination is stronger than practical skills
    I went with b).

43. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I am better with things that have already been specified and brought down to earth.
    b. I am better with new concepts and ideas.
    GoogleTranslate:
    a. I am a concrete and realistic person
    b. Ideas and original guesses are my element
    Based on GoogleTranslate, b) sounds more like me. Others, I'm not sure I could say.

46. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I build or variate on the old and established.
    b. I build or create the new.
    GoogleTranslate:
    a. I do more than I invent
    b. I invent more than implement
    Based on GoogleTranslate, b)

48. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. My suggestions are likely to work because I know in a very detailed manner what I’m saying.
    b. My suggestions may or may not work.
    GoogleTranslate:
    a. My offers are reliable
    b. My proposals are unusual
    Quite a big difference in meaning there. I'd probably say "not a)" for the first set, while for GoogleTranslate's version, I'd prefer to be reliable than unusual. That doesn't necessarily mean I am though. a), then.

49. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I am better at seeing how to achieve a goal than what a goal should be.
    b. I am better at seeing what a goal should be than how to achieve it.
    GoogleTranslate:
    a. I see better ways to achieve goals
    b. I see a goal better than ways to achieve it
    I'm not sure. I probably prefer to tinker with some already existing goals than creating new ones, so a) I guess.

52. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I’m calm.
    b. I feel a lot of emotion.
    GoogleTranslate has:
    a. I behave in cold blood (or "I behave coolly")
    b. I feel deeply
    I'd answered a) for the first set, and b) for the second set, which may not make sense. I'm going with b).

53. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. The deciding factor for me is that something makes sense.
    b. The deciding factor for me is that something is human.
    GoogleTranslate:
    a. My judgment is valued more than feeling
    b. My humanity is valued more than reasoning
    Probably a).

54. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior(a feeler will have to tell me a better way to say what I’m trying to say):
    a. I focus more on desired criteria and detached estimations in socially-geared behavior.
    b. I focus more on affections and feelings in socially-geared behavior.
    Probably a).

55. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. First, I respond in a restrained manner, attempting to think.
    b. First, I respond in an emotional manner, either internally or externally.
    Probably a), but I'm not sure. I don't necessarily see an inconsistency between "a restrained manner" and "internally emotional manner". I don't intend to respond "firstly in an emotional manner", but that may well be how I am.

56. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I focus on what’s necessary in a situation before what I feel
    b. I focus on what I feel before what’s necessary in a situation
    GoogleTranslate:
    a. I am driven by need and then sympathy
    b. I am driven by sympathy and then need
    I'd prefer to focus primarily and maybe exclusively by "need", but I don't see why "sympathy" cannot be an aspect of that.

57. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I live more in the mind than the heart
    b. I live more in the heart than the mind
    a), although I don't consider this a meaningful distinction for me.

58. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. My focus is more naturally on what is logically valid and/or useful about something.
    b. My focus is more naturally on the ethical standing/good and evil of something.
    a)

59. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior(???):
    a. It doesn’t bother me if people are cold.
    b. It bothers me if people are cold.
    b)

60. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. My voice is monotone/not very emotional.
    b. My voice is varying and emotional.
    probably b)

61. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I react more to information being conveyed in a conversation.
    b. I react more to the tone of the speaker.
    b)

62. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I’m better at communicating thoughts than emotions/moods.
    b. I’m better at communicating emotions/moods than thoughts.
    Probably a). I'm not sure if anyone is better at communicating emotions/moods than thoughts.

63. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I’m better at proving what I think than persuading someone of it.
    b. I’m better at persuading someone of what I think than proving it.
    GoogleTranslate:
    a. I'd rather prove than persuade
    b. I'd rather persuade than prove
    Maybe a), at least for the first set. If GoogleTranslate is the correct translation - what would be the point of persuading somebody of something if I did not believe it?

64. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I’m more sensitive to absurdity and illogical statements.
    b. I’m more sensitive to rudeness and ingratitude.
    b)

65. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    GoogleTranslate:
    a. I choose friends more for reliability than sympathy
    b. I choose my friends for liking rather than reliability
    Based on the trust one, I'm going for a).

66. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. Emotions do not seem to affect me deeply.
    b. Feelings and emotions are always a part of what I do.
    GoogleTranslate:
    a. Emotions don't touch me deeply
    b. Feelings and experiences accompany my actions
    Based on the second set, I'm "not a)", so I prefer b).

67. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I like to analyze and organize more than to communicate with loved ones.
    b. I like to communicate with loved ones more than I like to analyze.
    GoogleTranslate:
    a. I am happy to analyze and organize
    b. I am happy to communicate with dear people
    From the first: I don't "like" to "analyze and organize more than to communicate with loved ones", but it is how I am. I'll probably have to go with a).

68. Choose the answer that is most similar to your general behavior:
    a. I begin by forming an analysis of the situation.
    b. I begin by establishing good relations.
    GoogleTranslate:
    a. I start by analyzing the situation
    b. I start by establishing a good relationship
    Probably a), or b) via a). I think it's presumptive to assume I'd quickly form a strong bond with a stranger, and in any case, I'm unlikely to feel comfortable to say I have a "good relationship" with them.

I think some of these T\F questions are terrible and/or do not allow for nuance, including in terms of the four judging IMs.
    Last edited by Not A Communist Shill; 01-03-2021 at 09:57 AM.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Anyway, my revised Gulenko Test result:
    Socionic type

Robespierre (Logical-intuitive introvert, LII)

Major dichotomies

Rationality 13 - Irrationality 4
    Extraversion 5 - Introversion 12
    Sensory 6 - Intuition 11
    Logic 12 - Ethics 5
    https://www.tests-tests.com/gulenko_...qnum=69&qcur=1

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Adjectives I associated with myself (out of all words considered):

Quiet, Discreet, Reserved, Shy, not Boastful, Bashful, Unaggressive, Modest, Polite, Restrained, Reasonable, not Aggressive, Sensitive, Timid, Cooperative, not Talkative, Analytical, Self-critical, Tolerant, not Rough, not Domineering, Steady, Knowledgeable, not Bold, Uncompetitive, Helpful, not Happy-go-lucky, Compassionate, not Bossy, Industrious, not Competitive, not Dominant, Amiable, not Impolite, not Forceful, Genial, not Social, not Uninhibited, not Disrespectful, not Conceited, Cowardly, Undemanding, not Sociable, Trustful, not Assertive, Affectionate, not Demanding, Sentimental, Fearful, not Confident, Pleasant, Clever, not Energetic, not Bitter, not Easy-going, Optimistic, not Negativistic, Unconventional, not Assured, not Cold, not Relaxed, not Distrustful, not Traditional, not Conventional, Friendly, not Decisive, not Practical.

(I was unable to decide for: Alert, Brave, Carefree, Cautious, Cheerful, Consistent, Courageous, Cranky, Dependable, Emotional, Enterprising, Excitable, Expressive, Firm, Grumpy, Gullible, Humble, Impulsive, Indecisive, Independent, Insecure, Irritable, Jovial, Logical, Magnetic, Mannerly, Masculine, Mature, Meek, Merry, Moody, Naive, Outspoken, Passionate, Passive, Patient, Peaceful, Purposeful, Quarrelsome, Rational, Rebellious, Reckless, Reliable, Respectful, Responsible, Self-disciplined, Selfish, Self-pitying, Silent, Submissive, Unemotional, Unexcitable, Unsociable, Unstable, Warm, Wise).

I tried not to be too harsh or kind on myself when assessing the words: I think overall it works out as a somewhat meaningful description.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

My most frequent words of 734 of my most recent posts on the forum (only the first sentence/line/s or so of each post). It probably doesn't include a handful I made in the last few minutes, and it omits words that the tool I used regards as very common (like "the"):

Word Count %
    think 111 1.45
    dont 87 1.14
    people 79 1.03
    god 64 0.84
    evidence 46 0.6
    probably 44 0.58
    would 40 0.52
    im 39 0.51
    socionics 39 0.51
    believe 35 0.46
    one 35 0.46
    say 34 0.44
    see 31 0.41
    good 31 0.41
    like 30 0.39
    time 29 0.38
    thats 29 0.38
    know 29 0.38
    type 28 0.37
    even 27 0.35
    based 26 0.34
    true 26 0.34
    could 24 0.31
    something 24 0.31
    many 24 0.31
    doesnt 23 0.3
    personality 23 0.3
    may 22 0.29
    rather 21 0.27
    also 21 0.27
    muhammad 20 0.26
    way 19 0.25
    muslims 19 0.25
    eie 19 0.25
    said 19 0.25
    likely 18 0.24
    islam 18 0.24
    things 18 0.24
    lot 18 0.24
    types 18 0.24
    allah 17 0.22
    consider 17 0.22
    big 17 0.22
    actually 16 0.21
    five 16 0.21
    least 15 0.2
    theres 15 0.2
    ive 15 0.2
    find 15 0.2
    must 15 0.2
    make 15 0.2
    didnt 15 0.2
    natural 15 0.2
    instinct 15 0.2
    right 15 0.2
    theyre 14 0.18
    someone 14 0.18
    exist 14 0.18
    anything 14 0.18
    although 14 0.18
    isnt 14 0.18
    case 14 0.18
    get 14 0.18
    much 14 0.18
    maybe 14 0.18
    evolutionary 14 0.18
    youre 13 0.17
    seems 13 0.17
    better 13 0.17
    wasnt 13 0.17
    jesus 13 0.17
    certainly 13 0.17
    far 13 0.17
    thought 13 0.17
    says 13 0.17
    terms 13 0.17
    model 13 0.17
    seem 13 0.17
    humans 13 0.17
    traits 13 0.17
    value 12 0.16
    bad 12 0.16
    years 12 0.16
    two 12 0.16
    countries 12 0.16
    children 12 0.16
    give 12 0.16
    doubt 11 0.14
    view 11 0.14
    best 11 0.14
    made 11 0.14
    id 11 0.14
    use 11 0.14
    religious 11 0.14
    life 11 0.14
    going 11 0.14
    especially 11 0.14
    considered 11 0.14
    unnatural 11 0.14
    test 11 0.14
    saying 10 0.13
    created 10 0.13
    yes 10 0.13
    wouldnt 10 0.13
    able 10 0.13
    nothing 10 0.13
    answer 10 0.13
    everything 10 0.13
    without 10 0.13
    quran 10 0.13
    truth 10 0.13
    hadith 10 0.13
    lie 10 0.13
    nature 10 0.13
    try 10 0.13
    stable 10 0.13
    rape 10 0.13
    person 10 0.13
    idea 10 0.13
    wrong 10 0.13
    according 9 0.12
    less 9 0.12
    world 9 0.12
    data 9 0.12
    yet 9 0.12
    really 9 0.12
    muslim 9 0.12
    need 9 0.12
    experience 9 0.12
    perspective 9 0.12
    family 9 0.12
    human 9 0.12
    john 9 0.12
    thread 9 0.12
    religion 9 0.12
    mean 9 0.12
    eies 9 0.12
    want 8 0.1
    future 8 0.1
    generally 8 0.1
    killed 8 0.1
    reason 8 0.1
    reality 8 0.1
    come 8 0.1
    first 8 0.1
    example 8 0.1
    distinct 8 0.1
    difficult 8 0.1
    behaviour 8 0.1
    essentially 8 0.1
    thing 8 0.1
    questions 8 0.1
    strong 8 0.1
    russia 8 0.1
    certain 8 0.1
    often 8 0.1
    well 8 0.1
    question 8 0.1
    live 7 0.09
    common 7 0.09
    agree 7 0.09
    enemies 7 0.09
    universe 7 0.09
    cant 7 0.09
    care 7 0.09
    eternal 7 0.09
    take 7 0.09
    instances 7 0.09
    lying 7 0.09
    towards 7 0.09
    usa 7 0.09
    trying 7 0.09
    currently 7 0.09
    extent 7 0.09
    new 7 0.09
    prove 7 0.09
    long 7 0.09
    simply 7 0.09
    lack 7 0.09
    r 7 0.09
    jews 7 0.09
    highly 7 0.09
    openness 7 0.09
    e 7 0.09
    file 7 0.09
    clear 6 0.08
    adam 6 0.08
    strange 6 0.08
    evil 6 0.08
    work 6 0.08
    number 6 0.08
    move 6 0.08
    including 6 0.08
    else 6 0.08
    ever 6 0.08
    past 6 0.08
    possible 6 0.08
    claims 6 0.08
    supposedly 6 0.08
    low 6 0.08
    ie 6 0.08
    act 6 0.08
    today 6 0.08
    recent 6 0.08
    etc 6 0.08
    others 6 0.08
    mbti 6 0.08
    observation 6 0.08
    ile 6 0.08
    direct 6 0.08
    weak 6 0.08
    top 6 0.08
    impression 6 0.08
    dogofdanger 6 0.08
    correlation 6 0.08
    offspring 6 0.08
    raping 6 0.08
    benefit 6 0.08
    whether 6 0.08
    religions 6 0.08
    claim 6 0.08
    factor 6 0.08
    eii 6 0.08
    putin 6 0.08
    ukraine 6 0.08
    extroversion 6 0.08
    russian 6 0.08
    ok 6 0.08
    support 6 0.08
    belief 6 0.08
    christian 5 0.07
    irrational 5 0.07
    never 5 0.07
    bible 5 0.07
    gods 5 0.07
    posts 5 0.07
    cryptocurrencies 5 0.07
    ones 5 0.07
    asked 5 0.07
    important 5 0.07
    journal 5 0.07
    go 5 0.07
    sex 5 0.07
    tortured 5 0.07
    definition 5 0.07
    scientific 5 0.07
    tell 5 0.07
    jewish 5 0.07
    supposed 5 0.07
    society 5 0.07
    called 5 0.07
    passages 5 0.07
    sure 5 0.07
    making 5 0.07
    possibly 5 0.07
    used 5 0.07
    despite 5 0.07
    acceptable 5 0.07
    living 5 0.07
    ago 5 0.07
    different 5 0.07
    concept 5 0.07
    jung 5 0.07
    source 5 0.07
    sle 5 0.07
    empirical 5 0.07
    wanted 5 0.07
    genocide 5 0.07
    wont 5 0.07
    still 5 0.07
    pope 5 0.07
    typings 5 0.07
    sounds 5 0.07
    theory 5 0.07
    lse 5 0.07
    provide 5 0.07
    unit 5 0.07
    rapists 5 0.07
    either 5 0.07
    genghis 5 0.07
    khan 5 0.07
    iei 5 0.07
    typed 5 0.07
    basically 5 0.07
    results 5 0.07
    state 5 0.07
    quite 5 0.07
    knowledge 5 0.07
    point 5 0.07
    thinks 5 0.07
    purpose 5 0.07
    reasons 5 0.07
    j 5 0.07
    link 5 0.07
    pdf 5 0.07
    understand 5 0.07
    average 5 0.07
    done 5 0.07
    matter 5 0.07
    remember 5 0.07
    typing 5 0.07
    significantly 5 0.07
    satan 5 0.07
    facts 4 0.05
    existed 4 0.05
    responsible 4 0.05
    fact 4 0.05
    tangible 4 0.05
    age 4 0.05
    author 4 0.05
    day 4 0.05
    virgin 4 0.05
    sense 4 0.05
    using 4 0.05
    create 4 0.05
    bitcoin 4 0.05
    knew 4 0.05
    global 4 0.05
    havent 4 0.05
    christians 4 0.05
    speaking 4 0.05
    man 4 0.05
    due 4 0.05
    everybody 4 0.05
    history 4 0.05
    followers 4 0.05
    chance 4 0.05
    choose 4 0.05
    fate 4 0.05
    discussion 4 0.05
    impossible 4 0.05
    actions 4 0.05
    allowing 4 0.05
    acts 4 0.05
    indeed 4 0.05
    youtube 4 0.05
    falsifiable 4 0.05
    appreciate 4 0.05
    always 4 0.05
    sorry 4 0.05
    moon 4 0.05
    back 4 0.05
    permits 4 0.05
    approach 4 0.05
    pretty 4 0.05
    worse 4 0.05
    times 4 0.05
    earth 4 0.05
    pork 4 0.05
    video 4 0.05
    accounts 4 0.05
    topics 4 0.05
    meant 4 0.05
    actual 4 0.05
    quadra 4 0.05
    values 4 0.05
    ah 4 0.05
    pp 4 0.05
    post 4 0.05
    happens 4 0.05
    sources 4 0.05
    decades 4 0.05
    millions 4 0.05
    associated 4 0.05
    couldnt 4 0.05
    women 4 0.05
    ese 4 0.05
    level 4 0.05
    significant 4 0.05
    eg 4 0.05
    old 4 0.05
    looking 4 0.05
    activity 4 0.05
    page 4 0.05
    marry 4 0.05
    literally 4 0.05
    chimpanzees 4 0.05
    dolphins 4 0.05
    makes 4 0.05
    species 4 0.05
    happened 4 0.05
    units 4 0.05
    teleological 4 0.05
    population 4 0.05
    evolution 4 0.05
    youve 4 0.05
    subject 4 0.05
    real 4 0.05
    earlier 4 0.05
    british 4 0.05
    favour 4 0.05
    extroverted 4 0.05
    pm 4 0.05
    subteigh 4 0.05
    categories 4 0.05
    contrary 4 0.05
    coherent 4 0.05
    social 4 0.05
    scores 4 0.05
    faith 4 0.05
    exactly 4 0.05
    mind 4 0.05
    might 4 0.05
    false 4 0.05
    dogma 4 0.05
    d 4 0.05
    m 4 0.05
    intuitive 4 0.05
    k 4 0.05
    nuclear 4 0.05
    related 4 0.05
    individuals 4 0.05
    increase 4 0.05
    fave 4 0.05
    music 4 0.05
    high 4 0.05
    free 4 0.05
    invaded 4 0.05
    putins 4 0.05
    extrovert 4 0.05
    seen 4 0.05
    estonia 4 0.05
    general 4 0.05
    intuition 4 0.05
    circular 4 0.05
    forum 4 0.05
    correct 4 0.05
    negativist 4 0.05
    interesting 4 0.05
    article 4 0.05
    three 4 0.05
    another 4 0.05
    position 4 0.05
    recently 4 0.05
    exists 4 0.05
    keep 4 0.05
    tv 4 0.05
    context 4 0.05
    order 4 0.05
    list 4 0.05
    shouldnt 4 0.05
    degrees 4 0.05
    democracy 4 0.05
    ideal 4 0.05
    environment 4 0.05
    hold 4 0.05
    survival 4 0.05
    slavery 4 0.05
    wikipedia 4 0.05
    buffett 4 0.05
    equally 3 0.04
    interested 3 0.04
    logic 3 0.04
    read 3 0.04
    heard 3 0.04
    written 3 0.04
    accurate 3 0.04
    change 3 0.04
    braingel 3 0.04
    problem 3 0.04
    otherwise 3 0.04
    produce 3 0.04
    bullshit 3 0.04
    ways 3 0.04
    given 3 0.04
    threat 3 0.04
    whats 3 0.04
    relevant 3 0.04
    infinite 3 0.04
    cannot 3 0.04
    wary 3 0.04
    store 3 0.04
    goes 3 0.04
    poor 3 0.04
    war 3 0.04
    property 3 0.04
    slaves 3 0.04
    vs 3 0.04
    suffering 3 0.04
    system 3 0.04
    destroyed 3 0.04
    described 3 0.04
    disagreement 3 0.04
    allpowerful 3 0.04
    mentioned 3 0.04
    though 3 0.04
    explain 3 0.04
    hotandcold 3 0.04
    shows 3 0.04
    become 3 0.04
    name 3 0.04
    separate 3 0.04
    thousand 3 0.04
    amongst 3 0.04
    female 3 0.04
    marriage 3 0.04
    accept 3 0.04
    eternity 3 0.04
    anyone 3 0.04
    imagine 3 0.04
    instance 3 0.04
    camel 3 0.04
    unclean 3 0.04
    images 3 0.04
    dead 3 0.04
    food 3 0.04
    perhaps 3 0.04
    essential 3 0.04
    enfj 3 0.04
    agreeable 3 0.04
    st 3 0.04
    meaningful 3 0.04
    consistent 3 0.04
    musk 3 0.04
    almost 3 0.04
    search 3 0.04
    outside 3 0.04
    deaths 3 0.04
    opposite 3 0.04
    timid 3 0.04
    polite 3 0.04
    adjectives 3 0.04
    words 3 0.04
    reliable 3 0.04
    since 3 0.04
    wealthy 3 0.04
    hardly 3 0.04
    arent 3 0.04
    enough 3 0.04
    somewhat 3 0.04
    introvert 3 0.04
    issues 3 0.04
    slightly 3 0.04
    prefer 3 0.04
    table 3 0.04
    alives 3 0.04
    reference 3 0.04
    saint 3 0.04
    usually 3 0.04
    forcing 3 0.04
    whatever 3 0.04
    victims 3 0.04
    unwilling 3 0.04
    known 3 0.04
    successful 3 0.04
    males 3 0.04
    large 3 0.04
    culture 3 0.04
    cultural 3 0.04
    catholic 3 0.04
    power 3 0.04
    considering 3 0.04
    mention 3 0.04
    sensing 3 0.04
    water 3 0.04
    books 3 0.04
    ideas 3 0.04
    selftypings 3 0.04
    king 3 0.04
    head 3 0.04
    shes 3 0.04
    agreeableness 3 0.04
    lsi 3 0.04
    moment 3 0.04
    science 3 0.04
    uk 3 0.04
    qualifies 3 0.04
    disprove 3 0.04
    suspect 3 0.04
    means 3 0.04
    easier 3 0.04
    places 3 0.04
    stupid 3 0.04
    lies 3 0.04
    ethical 3 0.04
    w 3 0.04
    introverted 3 0.04
    warming 3 0.04
    art 3 0.04
    allow 3 0.04
    twitter 3 0.04
    l 3 0.04
    around 3 0.04
    depp 3 0.04
    iee 3 0.04
    ili 3 0.04
    factors 3 0.04
    duality 3 0.04
    various 3 0.04
    x 3 0.04
    arguably 3 0.04
    subjective 3 0.04
    score 3 0.04
    higher 3 0.04
    argument 3 0.04
    index 3 0.04
    represents 3 0.04
    everyone 3 0.04
    nato 3 0.04
    possibilities 3 0.04
    ill 3 0.04
    properties 3 0.04
    sons 3 0.04
    capable 3 0.04
    dollar 3 0.04
    zero 3 0.04
    wittgenstein 3 0.04
    involved 3 0.04
    refer 3 0.04
    conscientiousness 3 0.04
    trait 3 0.04
    psychology 3 0.04
    levels 3 0.04
    psychologists 3 0.04
    central 3 0.04
    serious 3 0.04
    fit 3 0.04
    country 3 0.04
    several 3 0.04
    intj 3 0.04
    th 3 0.04
    cats 3 0.04
    getting 3 0.04
    aspect 3 0.04
    fine 3 0.04
    gulenko 3 0.04
    unless 3 0.04
    useful 3 0.04
    effect 3 0.04
    animals 3 0.04
    mostly 3 0.04
    unlikely 3 0.04
    positivist 3 0.04
    defined 3 0.04
    start 3 0.04
    p 3 0.04
    academic 3 0.04
    artists 3 0.04
    within 3 0.04
    space 3 0.04
    un 3 0.04
    referring 3 0.04
    mine 3 0.04
    gospels 3 0.04
    developed 3 0.04
    meaning 3 0.04
    great 3 0.04
    odd 3 0.04
    wanting 3 0.04
    every 3 0.04
    aside 3 0.04
    spacetime 3 0.04
    father 3 0.04
    topic 3 0.04
    coeruleum 3 0.04
    blue 3 0.04
    similar 3 0.04
    deny 3 0.04
    personal 3 0.04
    killing 3 0.04
    includes 3 0.04
    ask 3 0.04
    eight 3 0.04
    elements 3 0.04
    tyson 3 0.04
    majority 3 0.04
    justify 3 0.04
    show 3 0.04
    beyond 3 0.04
    nardis 3 0.04
    fairly 3 0.04
    linked 3 0.04
    remain 3 0.04
    inclined 3 0.04
    taste 3 0.04
    disbelieving 3 0.04
    prophet 3 0.04
    terrorism 3 0.04
    sahih 3 0.04
    click 3 0.04
    image 3 0.04
    circle 3 0.04
    followed 2 0.03
    ideology 2 0.03
    spent 2 0.03
    members 2 0.03
    posted 2 0.03
    guest 2 0.03
    digital 2 0.03
    electricity 2 0.03
    proof 2 0.03
    cryptocurrency 2 0.03
    sustainable 2 0.03
    gold 2 0.03
    mined 2 0.03
    guarantee 2 0.03
    call 2 0.03
    truly 2 0.03
    elected 2 0.03
    asking 2 0.03
    pay 2 0.03
    accepting 2 0.03
    game 2 0.03
    popes 2 0.03
    donations 2 0.03
    collection 2 0.03
    arabs 2 0.03
    starting 2 0.03
    cared 2 0.03
    wives 2 0.03
    describe 2 0.03
    law 2 0.03
    label 2 0.03
    consensual 2 0.03
    sexual 2 0.03
    relationships 2 0.03
    mortals 2 0.03
    channel 2 0.03
    informative 2 0.03
    prochristian 2 0.03
    bias 2 0.03
    biased 2 0.03
    perception 2 0.03
    practical 2 0.03
    safety 2 0.03
    torturing 2 0.03
    version 2 0.03
    islamic 2 0.03
    worship 2 0.03
    influenced 2 0.03
    creation 2 0.03
    proved 2 0.03
    holy 2 0.03
    whereas 2 0.03
    current 2 0.03
    centuries 2 0.03
    lived 2 0.03
    stories 2 0.03
    rights 2 0.03
    mosque 2 0.03
    attendance 2 0.03
    lead 2 0.03
    answered 2 0.03
    readily 2 0.03
    apparent 2 0.03
    tend 2 0.03
    conclusion 2 0.03
    enemy 2 0.03
    observations 2 0.03
    torture 2 0.03
    nazis 2 0.03
    fond 2 0.03
    whole 2 0.03
    drink 2 0.03
    urine 2 0.03
    depict 2 0.03
    told 2 0.03
    pray 2 0.03
    meteorite 2 0.03
    avoid 2 0.03
    eating 2 0.03
    meat 2 0.03
    fly 2 0.03
    add 2 0.03
    months 2 0.03
    knowledgeable 2 0.03
    bearing 2 0.03
    consumption 2 0.03
    rates 2 0.03
    poll 2 0.03
    emphasis 2 0.03
    personalities 2 0.03
    particularly 2 0.03
    nf 2 0.03
    nt 2 0.03
    club 2 0.03
    intended 2 0.03
    hypothesis 2 0.03
    conjecture 2 0.03
    speeches 2 0.03
    questionable 2 0.03
    mccrae 2 0.03
    rr 2 0.03
    costa 2 0.03
    jr 2 0.03
    pt 2 0.03
    reinterpreting 2 0.03
    examples 2 0.03
    firefox 2 0.03
    improve 2 0.03
    engine 2 0.03
    continuous 2 0.03
    variables 2 0.03
    treat 2 0.03
    holocaust 2 0.03
    respectful 2 0.03
    submissive 2 0.03
    quiet 2 0.03
    bashful 2 0.03
    unaggressive 2 0.03
    chinese 2 0.03
    immediately 2 0.03
    website 2 0.03
    million 2 0.03
    conflict 2 0.03
    led 2 0.03
    figures 2 0.03
    uyghur 2 0.03
    western 2 0.03
    alone 2 0.03
    suppose 2 0.03
    sedecology 2 0.03
    include 2 0.03
    consensus 2 0.03
    easy 2 0.03
    gregory 2 0.03
    pain 2 0.03
    tells 2 0.03
    section 2 0.03
    friends 2 0.03
    away 2 0.03
    committing 2 0.03
    surviving 2 0.03
    gets 2 0.03
    rapist 2 0.03
    pointed 2 0.03
    partner 2 0.03
    preferable 2 0.03
    quoted 2 0.03
    definitely 2 0.03
    observable 2 0.03
    httpswwwpoliticalironycomwpcontentuploadsmarriagea ccordingtothebiblepng 2 0.03
    understanding 2 0.03
    reduced 2 0.03
    violence 2 0.03
    thinking 2 0.03
    seeing 2 0.03
    gene 2 0.03
    humanity 2 0.03
    little 2 0.03
    instincts 2 0.03
    entp 2 0.03
    seemingly 2 0.03
    entj 2 0.03
    individual 2 0.03
    travel 2 0.03
    fast 2 0.03
    regional 2 0.03
    originally 2 0.03
    worth 2 0.03
    messiah 2 0.03
    spirit 2 0.03
    date 2 0.03
    raphael 2 0.03
    aware 2 0.03
    process 2 0.03
    president 2 0.03
    extroversionintroversion 2 0.03
    charles 2 0.03
    public 2 0.03
    lucky 2 0.03
    heavily 2 0.03
    doctor 2 0.03
    changed 2 0.03
    yeah 2 0.03
    complete 2 0.03
    description 2 0.03
    andor 2 0.03
    area 2 0.03
    areas 2 0.03
    risk 2 0.03
    darwin 2 0.03
    logical 2 0.03
    scientists 2 0.03
    theoretical 2 0.03
    innovative 2 0.03
    spend 2 0.03
    attacking 2 0.03
    alive 2 0.03
    method 2 0.03
    confidence 2 0.03
    trust 2 0.03
    perfectly 2 0.03
    ability 2 0.03
    gave 2 0.03
    open 2 0.03
    rl 2 0.03
    analysis 2 0.03
    groups 2 0.03
    wir 2 0.03
    können 2 0.03
    sein 2 0.03
    für 2 0.03
    expect 2 0.03
    looks 2 0.03
    intend 2 0.03
    strongest 2 0.03
    tj 2 0.03
    dimensional 2 0.03
    g 2 0.03
    talk 2 0.03
    third 2 0.03
    ideally 2 0.03
    scale 2 0.03
    observed 2 0.03
    fill 2 0.03
    associations 2 0.03
    cuevas 2 0.03
    datadriven 2 0.03
    late 2 0.03
    prevent 2 0.03
    worst 2 0.03
    effects 2 0.03
    anthropogenic 2 0.03
    waste 2 0.03
    wade 2 0.03
    year 2 0.03
    robin 2 0.03
    surprised 2 0.03
    alternative 2 0.03
    speech 2 0.03
    trump 2 0.03
    huge 2 0.03
    potential 2 0.03
    combined 2 0.03
    nevermind 2 0.03
    rest 2 0.03
    extraversion 2 0.03
    solely 2 0.03
    policy 2 0.03
    imo 2 0.03
    soviet 2 0.03
    union 2 0.03
    transgender 2 0.03
    descriptions 2 0.03
    inclination 2 0.03
    wise 2 0.03
    along 2 0.03
    mussolini 2 0.03
    facets 2 0.03
    health 2 0.03
    ethics 2 0.03
    temperament 2 0.03
    cover 2 0.03
    apparently 2 0.03
    quote 2 0.03
    statistics 2 0.03
    march 2 0.03
    suggest 2 0.03
    nj 2 0.03
    y 2 0.03
    positive 2 0.03
    o 2 0.03
    research 2 0.03
    se 2 0.03
    ti 2 0.03
    anymore 2 0.03
    represent 2 0.03
    – 2 0.03
    comment 2 0.03
    press 2 0.03
    freedom 2 0.03
    historically 2 0.03
    plus 2 0.03
    optimistic 2 0.03
    already 2 0.03
    internet 2 0.03
    army 2 0.03
    straight 2 0.03
    define 2 0.03
    allknowing 2 0.03
    allmerciful 2 0.03
    born 2 0.03
    end 2 0.03
    west 2 0.03
    fire 2 0.03
    nukes 2 0.03
    giving 2 0.03
    empire 2 0.03
    last 2 0.03
    agreement 2 0.03
    seemed 2 0.03
    negative 2 0.03
    next 2 0.03
    encounter 2 0.03
    english 2 0.03
    studies 2 0.03
    party 2 0.03
    study 2 0.03
    standardised 2 0.03
    produced 2 0.03
    surely 2 0.03
    previously 2 0.03
    answers 2 0.03
    put 2 0.03
    together 2 0.03
    qualify 2 0.03
    income 2 0.03
    split 2 0.03
    extreme 2 0.03
    seriously 2 0.03
    assume 2 0.03
    nazi 2 0.03
    germany 2 0.03
    sebastian 2 0.03
    f 2 0.03
    birth 2 0.03
    alexander 2 0.03
    roitburd 2 0.03
    member 2 0.03
    behind 2 0.03
    mousetraps 2 0.03
    occasionally 2 0.03
    lore 2 0.03
    dozen 2 0.03
    mice 2 0.03
    dying 2 0.03
    fear 2 0.03
    block 2 0.03
    frequently 2 0.03
    difference 2 0.03
    burning 2 0.03
    youll 2 0.03
    die 2 0.03
    truman 2 0.03
    days 2 0.03
    infp 2 0.03
    servant 2 0.03
    comedy 2 0.03
    government 2 0.03
    mating 2 0.03
    introversion 2 0.03
    size 2 0.03
    cj 2 0.03
    c 2 0.03
    guess 2 0.03
    fi 2 0.03
    however 2 0.03
    dichotomies 2 0.03
    form 2 0.03
    goals 2 0.03
    sun 2 0.03
    b 2 0.03
    options 2 0.03
    underrated 2 0.03
    favourite 2 0.03
    group 2 0.03
    universal 2 0.03
    superstition 2 0.03
    harm 2 0.03
    death 2 0.03
    primarily 2 0.03
    book 2 0.03
    views 2 0.03
    part 2 0.03
    hunger 2 0.03
    poverty 2 0.03
    distinction 2 0.03
    neuroticism 2 0.03
    sir 2 0.03
    hamlet 2 0.03
    speak 2 0.03
    specific 2 0.03
    unique 2 0.03
    searching 2 0.03
    stuff 2 0.03
    sort 2 0.03
    regarded 2 0.03
    primary 2 0.03
    text 2 0.03
    lord 2 0.03
    brian 2 0.03
    eno 2 0.03
    century 2 0.03
    militarily 2 0.03
    main 2 0.03
    historic 2 0.03
    picked 2 0.03
    adams 2 0.03
    potus 2 0.03
    political 2 0.03
    brownshirts 2 0.03
    elections 2 0.03
    course 2 0.03
    development 2 0.03
    direction 2 0.03
    cosmos 2 0.03
    beings 2 0.03
    random 2 0.03
    moses 2 0.03
    george 2 0.03
    depends 2 0.03
    comes 2 0.03
    except 2 0.03
    found 2 0.03
    predators 2 0.03
    church 2 0.03
    teaches 2 0.03
    exploitation 2 0.03
    events 2 0.03
    suited 2 0.03
    hopefully 2 0.03
    unseen 2 0.03
    observe 2 0.03
    priori 2 0.03
    holographic 2 0.03
    theories 2 0.03
    beliefs 2 0.03
    pretend 2 0.03
    young 2 0.03
    pleasure 2 0.03
    set 2 0.03
    naturalistic 2 0.03
    fallacy 2 0.03
    parts 2 0.03
    body 2 0.03
    blame 2 0.03
    argue 2 0.03
    harmful 2 0.03
    child 2 0.03
    approve 2 0.03
    numbers 2 0.03
    genesis 2 0.03
    biology 2 0.03
    dna 2 0.03
    considers 2 0.03
    information 2 0.03
    analyse 2 0.03
    representation 2 0.03
    hilter 2 0.03
    famous 2 0.03
    flack 2 0.03
    hes 2 0.03
    hawking 2 0.03
    einstein 2 0.03
    wants 2 0.03
    manner 2 0.03
    prosperous 2 0.03
    situation 2 0.03
    underlying 2 0.03
    dichotomous 2 0.03
    cognitive 2 0.03
    undergraduate 2 0.03
    engineering 2 0.03
    personally 2 0.03
    wavy 2 0.03
    telling 2 0.03
    mere 2 0.03
    inspired 2 0.03
    infallible 2 0.03
    scenario 2 0.03
    arabian 2 0.03
    allegedly 2 0.03
    praying 2 0.03
    regardless 2 0.03
    none 2 0.03
    kink 2 0.03
    environmental 2 0.03
    endorsing 2 0.03
    verse 2 0.03
    endorses 2 0.03
    ― 2 0.03
    intrinsic 2 0.03
    price 2 0.03
    menu 2 0.03
    appears 2 0.03
    kaaba 2 0.03
    quality 2 0.03

(May miss out very common words - a different tool tallied this, so there's at least one discrepancy - it doesn't include the word "think", for example):

Last edited by Not A Communist Shill; 05-06-2023 at 06:27 AM.