Thread: USA politics following Trump's election

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    Translation: A) Tribally (which actually doesn't work, given how the tribes are constantly fighting each other) and B) Ideologically or through a shared value system and worldview. (A often opposes B.)

I mean the only reality "religiously" is that the Christian pro-Trump right very much seems to want everyone in this country to have to live their way and by their rules, which isn't a pathway to stability because it means suppressing everyone who doesn't want to live that way. So all those people will constantly be fighting against the Christian right and their need to impose their "value" system on everyone. And gosh, without a way to unify the tribes, it seems we have... division.

Even you put God in quotes, so you must know that people can unify behind anything they share in common and are passionate about?
    Hahaha, Ok then, here's another concept for ya: "Better Jehovah than Foucault". I get in full the sentiment and logic behind it. As I always seek more data, please, I humbly implore you provide me some. What do you think makes me agree with that? And no, it ain't just because I'm a believer. Think on it long and hard. Please, I will truly owe you one if you give me something coherent that I can learn from .

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The worst thing about president Trump isn't even his ridiculous policies or that he's an idiot. It's that he's boring.

When Trump was elected, I was anticipating a Charlie Sheen-esque Se-beast. But he doesn't smoke, he doesn't drink or party, and he doesn't fuck hookers. Well, he probably fucks hookers, but he doesn't own it like Charlie Sheen.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    The worst thing about president Trump isn't even his ridiculous policies or that he's an idiot. It's that he's boring.

When Trump was elected, I was anticipating a Charlie Sheen-esque Se-beast. But he doesn't smoke, he doesn't drink or party, and he doesn't fuck hookers. Well, he probably fucks hookers, but he doesn't own it like Charlie Sheen.
    I'm pretty sure he fucks hookers. Hell, he even pays his wife. Some people say that that weeks-long delay in her moving to Washington was spent in her renegotiating her contract.

Not that he's the first guy to do that. But he's one of the guys who has to.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 06-26-2020 at 06:06 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Hahaha, Ok then, here's another concept for ya: "Better Jehovah than Foucault".
    I don't understand why it has to be one way. If the Christian right wants to rail against abortion rights, LGBTQ rights, and wants to break the separation of church and state, all of those are aggressive moves involving overstepping one's bounds since it starts infringing on the rights of others. They aren't being persecuted from my pov, it's that when they start becoming invasive that problems start. It's the difference between living according to one's own values and insisting that everyone else live by them too. (Although I really suspect it's actually piles of money driving the Christian right ahem, like with everything.)

I get in full the sentiment and logic behind it. As I always seek more data, please, I humbly implore you provide me some. What do you think makes me agree with that? And no, it ain't just because I'm a believer. Think on it long and hard. Please, I will truly owe you one if you give me something coherent that I can learn from .
    You are asking the Te PoLR to provide you data? You are asking me to tell you why you agree with something?

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I don't understand why it has to be one way. If the Christian right wants to rail against abortion rights, LGBTQ rights, and wants to break the separation of church and state, all of those are aggressive moves involving overstepping one's bounds since it starts infringing on the rights of others. They aren't being persecuted from my pov, it's that when they start becoming invasive that problems start. It's the difference between living according to one's own values and insisting that everyone else live by them too. (Although I really suspect it's actually piles of money driving the Christian right ahem, like with everything.)
    Sigh... you fail to grasp the point. Thing is, some set of values must be held as absolute if a culture/civilization is to survive. The "people" must, as I have stated many a time, either share an ethnicity or a "god". That is to say, they must all in some way or another believe, accept, and enforce with an iron will that all those who seek to become "us" do X or else they are "other" and will in the end either get genocided or driven out of the lands.

For example, why do most "Americans" hate the concept of "Illegal Immigration" and/or "amnesty"? Simple, the "myth" of America demands that you be honest and accept that, in fleeing from the tyranny of your former homeland, you make this "new world" your new home and vehemently insist that it is, was, and always will be the true home of all your descendants from now on henceforth. Yeah, my/your most distant ancestor came from some "old" world (Europe, Africa, Asia), but that's why our ancestors got on the boat. There was a new world, a new promise. Work hard, endure, and (I am not ashamed to say), believe in Christ, and we can all get along.

Oh, BTW, the reason that "separation of Church and State" became a thing was because of the necessity of people who were broadly "Christian" to get along with one another within the same geographical space. Catholics and Protestants literally fought wars over minor differences in theology. That was stupid as if your beliefs are true they ought to win out over time. Sadly, we fallen humans ain't so patient as our professed lord and savior. Thus, freedom of religion. Either the papists are right and all schisms will be healed eventually, or the protestants are right and the filthy fucking papists will become the enthusiastic servants of the Antichrist.

The whole damn concept was based upon a single universal tenet. Freedom of "Christian" religion. Thomas Jefferson and all the rest would never even consider the prospect of a synagogue or a mosque being constructed without some serious opposition if the builder failed the witch test (i.e. failed to confess that Jesus is the Christ and God raised him from the dead). After all, if they and their congregation passed it, that'd make them yet some other protestant denomination and thus in need of inclusion so as to avoid yet another largely pointless religious war.

I mean fuck, Suuni or Shia? They hate each other yet they, like Catholics and Protestants, really agree on pretty much any and all things that logically matter when ya get down to it. Get those theologians in a room and lock the door. I'd bet that instead of a murder scene you'd get an opinion that'd heal the schism.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sigh... you fail to grasp the point. Thing is, some set of values must be held as absolute if a culture/civilization is to survive. The "people" must, as I have stated many a time, either share an ethnicity or a "god". That is to say, they must all in some way or another believe, accept, and enforce with an iron will that all those who seek to become "us" do X or else they are "other" and will in the end either get genocided or driven out of the lands.
    I'm skeptical this is even true. It sounds a bit like authoritarianism to me. I don't believe truly we have to share an ethnicity or a god. And it seems you didn't see what I was saying about tribalism. Humans don't only form tribes based on ethnicity or religion. Humans are far too versatile to be that limited. However, tribalism is in our nature, and it can pose a challenge when we form our little groups and the groups can't find common ground.

For example, why do most "Americans" hate the concept of "Illegal Immigration" and/or "amnesty"? Simple, the "myth" of America demands that you be honest and accept that, in fleeing from the tyranny of your former homeland, you make this "new world" your new home and vehemently insist that it is, was, and always will be the true home of all your descendants from now on henceforth. Yeah, my/your most distant ancestor came from some "old" world (Europe, Africa, Asia), but that's why our ancestors got on the boat. There was a new world, a new promise. Work hard, endure, and (I am not ashamed to say), believe in Christ, and we can all get along.
    um. Lots of people have their own religion. The US values freedom of religion so no one will have to suffer state sanctioned religious persecution or worse. I don't believe most Americans hate the things you mention. I certainly don't. I know my ancestors didn't have to do much to get into this country. I know they were poor and low-skilled. I know my Irish ancestors came during the potato famine and were fleeing oppression by the English, both class and religious oppression. I know a lot of people trying to get into this country now are fleeing terrible things, literally running for their lives, and I have great sympathy for that. I want this to be a place people can flee to for safety. ETA: Also our immigration system is broken and it isn't just. Since it doesn't offer reasonable legal pathways, it invites illegal immigration. But naturally it will not address itself for its own shortcomings, instead it will put it all on the people who have already suffered far too much, hence their desperation to enter the country. Never mind how illegal immigrants ARE a part of the American workforce, but perhaps the US does not want to admit to how this is part of our economy. In any case, it blames immigrants consistently for its failures.

The whole damn concept was based upon a single universal tenet. Freedom of "Christian" religion. Thomas Jefferson and all the rest would never even consider the prospect of a synagogue or a mosque being constructed without some serious opposition if the builder failed the witch test (i.e. failed to confess that Jesus is the Christ and God raised him from the dead). After all, if they and their congregation passed it, that'd make them yet some other protestant denomination and thus in need of inclusion so as to avoid yet another largely pointless religious war.
    the point is that when the state is involved in religion it will only tolerate one and insist that this is the one everyone follows which leads to mass atrocities against everyone else. As we can all imagine what that's like hopefully we can all understand why it is wrong to try to force people to believe what isn't in their hearts, why it is wrong to impose upon them belief and value systems they disagree with, why it is wrong to use religion as a driving force of oppression.

I mean fuck, Suuni or Shia? They hate each other yet they, like Catholics and Protestants, really agree on pretty much any and all things that logically matter when ya get down to it. Get those theologians in a room and lock the door. I'd bet that instead of a murder scene you'd get an opinion that'd heal the schism.
    I am not sure this is true. I feel like if it were so simple it would have happened already.
    Last edited by marooned; 06-28-2020 at 05:09 AM.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Speak for yourself. I got plenty of problems with him, but him failing to be entertaining isn't one of them. I am awaiting with eagerness that first debate with Joe "Senility Incarnate" Biden.

Here's the line that'll seal the deal and ensure Trump gets re-elected with gusto: "Hey, Creepy Joe, what state are we in right now?"

He'll fail that question hard one way or another and, well, the attack add writes itself after that. It'll be the inverse of the attack add LBJ used against Goldwater to great effect. I mean, do you really want a senile old man with his had on the nuclear button as the president of the most powerful and most heavily nuked up nation on Earth? Trump's a lot of things, but senile ain't one of em'.

Also, he's smart to not indulge in more sin than he already does. I doubt he fucks hookers (why would he since he has a literal supermodel waifu), but he does "trade-in" his wives for younger models on the regular. Not a thing I approve of, but compared to the sins committed by the PTB he pisses off on the regular the man's a fucking saint!

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Speak for yourself. I got plenty of problems with him, but him failing to be entertaining isn't one of them.
    I disagree, sir. Twitter trolling isn't really in the same league as throwing a coke party. The man plays golf for God's sake.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I disagree, sir. Twitter trolling isn't really in the same league as throwing a coke party. The man plays golf for God's sake.
    I'd beg to differ. Twitter trolling is, sadly, now within the league of throwing a coke party. I mean for fucks sake Twitter even tried to censor him recently. We've damn near hit peak snowflake folks. I fear for the future as those same snowflakes occupy very real positions of power and are very, oh so very well aware of that fact and act on it with gusto...

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd beg to differ. Twitter trolling is, sadly, now within the league of throwing a coke party. I mean for fucks sake Twitter even tried to censor him recently. We've damn near hit peak snowflake folks. I fear for the future as those same snowflakes occupy very real positions of power and are very, oh so very well aware of that fact and act on it with gusto...
    I have seen twitch hire a deerkin who eats grass and has deergasm on stream.. <_< if only you knew how bad things really are.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    I have seen twitch hire a deerkin who eats grass and has deergasm on stream.. <_< if only you knew how bad things really are.
    LOL. I know who you're talking about. Are you sure that guy / girl isn't just a massive troll?
    Last edited by xerx; 06-29-2020 at 08:52 PM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL. I know who you're talking about. Are you that guy / girl isn't just a massive troll?
    Well.. it was hilarious lmao.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://youtu.be/S32E4bv9DLA

I don't know what to make of this as I have a difficult time these days with political "truth" and I think it's because my read is so sensitive to the social situation around me which is unstable and so the chaos is in me too. I don't know who this guy interviewing is (for instance if he's really looking for truth or if it's more he has an agenda) and have only started reading about what happened to Venezuela.

Truth be told about interviewer guy, my ears perked up at his introducing Rogliani as "articulate" as it's now a political buzz word in my mind and it made me question his motives immediately.

Anyway I fear a bouncing back and forth in which we go increasingly radical on both sides, each side reacting to the other's extremism by becoming more extreme itself.

And the other problem is we need both the left and the right. They're supposed to complement each other and check each other. They're supposed to work together to move ahead wisely. But we are so far from that. Each side wants to destroy the other. And ideally I would think the centrists should be there to help point out when destabilization is occurring, to restore things, but they have seemingly become this "whatever you do, don't change anything" group.

Anyway I think this guy has some sort of agenda or at least slant. For instance he seems to want to downplay what's happening with covid... Like it's bad in the US. I can't see calling it otherwise. And of course he ends with complaints about conservatives being suppressed in the media and I'm wary of those arguments as well because they often are hiding an agenda. A lot of conservatives complaining about censorship and freedom of speech and what not seem to be just fine suppressing the other side. They just don't want their side suppressed.

Like I'm worried about these things too, but the right has been so disingenuous in their arguments that they undermine the case they are making. It doesn't feel like it's coming from the right place.

So yeah this isn't fully in the spirit of truth I conclude, though that doesn't mean there is nothing true here. The spirit of truth would acknowledge that Trump has been corrupting our government as well instead of treating it like all is good and just in current USA.
    Last edited by marooned; 07-01-2020 at 07:04 AM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Niqab for men is the latest trend all over.

Last edited by khcs; 07-03-2020 at 09:46 AM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Native pikeys want to take down Mount Rushmore

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

White Afro-Americans

Last edited by khcs; 07-13-2020 at 04:55 PM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Great Replacement project is a big success in North America. The proportion of white people in the US is declining faster than expected. Link

The percentage of white people to the total population will drop under 60% in 2020.

The percentage of white youth under 16 to the total youth is under 50% already.

Last edited by khcs; 07-13-2020 at 04:54 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Players in the game and their alignment according to Q : https://qmap.pub/players

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shining View Post
    Players in the game and their alignment according to Q : https://qmap.pub/players
    oh nooo, effing Qanon... OK.. what IF Q is a glow in the dark?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Mary Trump, ESE

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    oh nooo, effing Qanon... OK.. what IF Q is a glow in the dark?
    Probably does, as per commie doctrine, best way to control opposition is to lead it. So odds say he does indeed glow in the dark.

Still a dangerous game they're playing. I mean, people used to call me crazy 5 years ago. Now I speak to the same people, make the same arguments, and now they praise my intelligence and applaud my words when I mention how this country was bought sold and paid for a Long time ago.

I'm going to lay out a great analogy here in regards to understanding how and why the world is the way it is now. Imagine it all started as a 500 km race. Each Km=1 year of time and thus our world started 500 years ago. Let's also say it started fair (i.e. we all started from the same starting line) but you could pass on the "baton" to your children. Give it a few generations and the most lucky, the most cunning, the most fit would pull so far ahead of all others such that they passed the horizon. Knowing this, they'd also realize that nobody else would be in a position to see them "cheating" as it were. So, instead of using their legs, they hopped on golf carts. As time passed and technology increased, they hopped on Ferrari's and, eventually, spacecraft.

Such is the fact of our current situation and the explanation as well. Our current rulers have always from the moment of birth rode upon the machine their ancestors built. They assume the machine responds to their will as a matter of course and that none of the "lessers" could ever be superior to them. The disgustingly distended forms of our true rulers imagine themselves as immaculate incarnations of the human form. They imagine their evil is the ultimate expression of the good. Hence why they utterly hate the likes of, well, anyone who dares to disagree with even a single iota of their dogma.

I am curious to see what others think of this realization I had. Agree or disagree, I value any and all inputs .

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This isn't anything new, but a guy disguised as a FedEx employee knocked on the door of a federal judge's home and when the father and son answered the door, the guy shot both of them, killing the son, then fled. He later committed suicide and his web site said that the judge ruined his life.

Weirdly enough, the alleged shooter, Roy Den Hollander, looks a lot like Jordan Peterson. (https://www.villagevoice.com/2010/09...ladies-nights/). Not that they would share similar views or be similar in any way, of course.

Still, crazy is as crazy does.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/20/us/su...ome/index.html

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If the Trump Show were a comedy:

Last edited by Adam Strange; 07-23-2020 at 01:36 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

But you know, it's not.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://youtu.be/uCffsB-YS2I

Is this good news? Real calling out of corporate power in politics? It's like the Lincoln Project but for the left?

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    I actually think some - maybe most - of your points in that particular post (above) are correct or may be correct (unless disproven or proven), as 'bad' and 'fatalistic' they sound. But, two cents, as I don't think this is the answer here.

I think many of your thoughts come from your position, or, to say, from your history and surroundings. Hence, they are somewhat /tainted/ by circumstances and who /you/ are and what /you/ feel. There seems to be a certain degree of self-focus in your writing, which - for me - seems to be unnecessary, maybe dangerous, as your thoughts and perceptions seem to be skewed and not as objective as they could be. I will dare to use that word: narcissistic at times (like, well, Trump, probably; this is without intentions to offend you). Additionally, you do seem to hold some believes, that are not falsifiable or hardly falsifiable*, and those ideas may render your theories not adequate or incomplete. Maybe inspiring still, but not answering. I'm personally focused on answering, but the choice is yours.

*like your belief in God and sense of righteousness in that, but that's just something off the top of my head; I did read a few of your posts, but not all, so I may be easily wrong here, but I'm willing to bet

If you are ILI as you say - and I have no reasons to believe otherwise, from my readings about that type you should clearly understand the intricate world of multiple streams flowing around you. The ones that go by probabilities. This should be a checkpoint: are my (your) theories holding up to reality? Are they predictive? Or did I went too far with my assumptions and my model is just so-so? Maybe I need more data on that topic? And so on. Behavior like that seems to conclude my thoughts, by the way. More meditation and thinking, alternating possibilities and choosing in time, not so 'this /must/ be true'. Double doubt, then triple doubt. And then quadruple. (don't stop)

I'm not saying you didn't, I'm saying you could do more. Let's do more. See the whole.
    My analogy and most all I've had to say still pans out. Though I wouldn't see my linking of my sense of morality with my belief in God as a bad thing. I mean, there's a damn good reason I love the concept of the "witch test" in regards to commies, far leftists, atheists, etc.

If you really analyze their arguments, they're trying to browbeat Christians like myself with their own/my morality. Well, Christian Morality only really makes sense if Christianity is true. Thus, if you want to browbeat someone with X morality, you must, by necessity, confess that the absolute basis of that morality is true. In the case of Christians, it's that Jesus is the Christ and God has risen him from the dead. If you can't honestly confess that "fact" than you have no business browbeating them. I swear there's a meme that illustrates this point. Some smug soyboy who holds belief in God in absolute contempt but will feign belief in it in the hopes of getting their opponent to do what they want...

Damn smug asshole rightfully comes off as such and is reviled by most anyone with a functioning pair of brain cells for damn good reason!
    Last edited by End; 07-24-2020 at 06:26 AM.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange You are indeed correct in the implications you are drawing. Any true Christian thinking a Politician of all things is a prophet is smoking some damn good shit. Doubly so for a man like Trump who is about as "of the world" as you can possibly get. Counterpoint though, God really digs irony. Many saints were consummate sinners before they saw the truth. Augustine (a saint for our times lemme tell ya) uttered the prayer "Lord give me Chastity, but not yet". Saint Paul was, before that moment on the road to Damascus, the most effective persecutor of the nascent Church. God loves to take pure evil and make it serve the good (as even the demons do, for he has absolute dominion over them). It gives those with eyes to see hope even when all seems hopeless. The crucifixion being the ultimate case in point.

Still, can't wait for the next few years and what they'll bring. Cardinal Sarah is probably going to be the next pope (and rightfully so if you read his writings) and 2024 is looking like we may well see Kanye West (D) vs. Tucker Carlson (R). Boy oh boy, I gotta find a way to get enough money to become a majority shareholder in a popcorn company. I might shoot so far ahead in the race that I'll be able to pirate a spaceship for my descendants!

Well, get the materials and build it myself that is. At this point in the race, any "spacecraft" up for looting was built by the likes of the distended evil ones (i.e. cargo cultists). I ain't about to buy that bridge if ya catch my meaning .
    Last edited by End; 07-25-2020 at 06:48 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm hoping Kanye's political ambitions (it requires focusing on one thing for a long period of time, challenging?) will sputter out and Tucker will have a paranoid breakdown (the "radical left" is a powerful force in his mind eating him up) by 2024. However, they both could be like, after having a crazy look-at-me! man in office (Trump) this opens the door for us! We can be irrational lunatics with more eyes on us than ever if we are president!

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like how Shor points out that people trust different parties with different things, because it kind of implies why there is nothing to gain from each side trying to annihilate the other. I always vote left, for instance, but I trust the right more to identify a threat from another nation and take action about it. I don't side with the right and prefer a left-like no war kind of view, but I know there are limits to idealism, sometimes there is a threat and action is necessary, and the political right will be better at this. They could also go too far with it of course, be everything is a risk. The other side can cover the blind spots of one's own side, its commentary is needed, not something to try to shut down and get rid of.

TIM
    Cyberbird
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange You are indeed correct in the implications you are drawing. Any true Christian thinking a Politician of all things is a prophet is smoking some damn good shit. Doubly so for a man like Trump who is about as "of the world" as you can possibly get. Counterpoint though, God really digs irony. Many saints were consummate sinners before they saw the truth. Augustine (a saint for our times lemme tell ya) uttered the prayer "Lord give me Chastity, but not yet". Saint Paul was, before that moment on the road to Damascus, the most effective persecutor of the nascent Church. God loves to take pure evil and make it serve the good (as even the demons do, for he has absolute dominion over them). It gives those with eyes to see hope even when all seems hopeless. The crucifixion being the ultimate case in point.

Still, can't wait for the next few years and what they'll bring. Cardinal Sarah is probably going to be the next pope (and rightfully so if you read his writings) and 2024 is looking like we may well see Kanye West (D) vs. Tucker Carlson (R). Boy oh boy, I gotta find a way to get enough money to become a majority shareholder in a popcorn company. I might shoot so far ahead in the race that I'll be able to pirate a spaceship for my descendants!

Well, get the materials and build it myself that is. At this point in the race, any "spacecraft" up for looting was built by the likes of the distended evil ones (i.e. cargo cultists). I ain't about to buy that bridge if ya catch my meaning .
    Does your diocese tell you to proselytize to people on the Internet who don't want to hear Catholic Apologetics for Dummies?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's been a long time since we've seen anything like this in the States, so it's nice to be reminded that true leaders still exist.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    It's been a long time since we've seen anything like this in the States, so it's nice to be reminded that true leaders still exist.

A true leader for shopping-mall USA, coming to the grocery aisle near you!
    Muh diversity is strength. Muh freedumz. Muh I have no brain and the neurons aren't rubbing against each-other to produce critical thought. Muh vomiting back up decades of propaganda.

A retard with Se & Fi is still a retard. When you keep doing the same thing and its not working, but you keep thinking "maybe this time if we try harder!".. the very definition of a dumbass who hasn't learned from history.

The literal ESI mentality:

Last edited by SGF; 07-28-2020 at 05:53 PM.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obviously he is not a prophet, but God uses cracked pots all the time. This cracked pot keeps standing for the things of God, while the other, against. God is going to soon allow us to reap what we have sown, and it's not good. Trump is our best bet to stave off the inevitable a little longer. But it's coming! Don't you know? Don't you listen to the Catholic prophets? You sound Catholic. Yes, Cardinal Sarah would make the BEST next pope, but a lot of bad is going to happen before the coming glorious era and the end of this degraded one.] There are plenty of faithful Protestant prophets too. They all are saying essentially the same thing. How could you miss it? It is nothing to eat popcorn over. We need to BRACE OURSELVES. There will be much death, but God does what He must to save as many souls as possible for eternity.

The horses are out of the gate, the seals are being broken, but still we can get the help of Mary, our Mother, with this 54-day Novena, never known to fail, beginning August 15 on the feast of the Assumption, and ending on the Feast of the Holy Rosary, October 7th. We are all praying for the intention of peace and blessings around the November election! I am sure you can see this is desperately needed! Without this Novena I shudder to think what November will be like! There are terrible predictions! We need Mary's help!

So please join us, End. Prophets tell us that Mary will be our refuge in these chastisements. She is the Ark of the Covenent, and she will be the ark of safety for anyone who flees to her powerful protection that God has entrusted to her. The Rosary is our weapon!

About the rosary novena: https://queenofpeacemedia.com/fifty-four-day-novena/

Timeline of events: https://www.countdowntothekingdom.com/timeline/
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'm hoping Kanye's political ambitions (it requires focusing on one thing for a long period of time, challenging?) will sputter out and Tucker will have a paranoid breakdown (the "radical left" is a powerful force in his mind eating him up) by 2024. However, they both could be like, after having a crazy look-at-me! man in office (Trump) this opens the door for us! We can be irrational lunatics with more eyes on us than ever if we are president!
    I don't actually. Like I said, I must find a way to "go long" on Popcorn in an investment sense if we get a Kanye vs. Tucker race in 2024. I wouldn't care who won really, I'd be far too entertained! No matter who won, we'd all get a wealth of data on how this world works at the highest levels of political intrigue so concrete even normies wouldn't be able to refute the conclusions! That's a thing I desperately want and, I'd hope, most would. Tear away the veil of secrecy and reveal to us all who really ​fucked this world up.

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    Does your diocese tell you to proselytize to people on the Internet who don't want to hear Catholic Apologetics for Dummies?
    Fun fact, ALL Christians (ones that actually believe that is) are obligated to proclaim the good news of the gospel to any and all who may listen regardless of personal consequence. The blood of Martyrs, after all, is the foundation of the Church. It's been awhile @Coeruleum Blue. Adding a color to the end of your name doesn't exactly qualify as an effective disguise. I won't debate you further unless you pass a Witch Test. No sense in arguing with the demonically obsessed who do not wish to be relieved of that malady.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    Obviously he is not a prophet, but God uses cracked pots all the time. This cracked pot keeps standing for the things of God, while the other, against. God is going to soon allow us to reap what we have sown, and it's not good. Trump is our best bet to stave off the inevitable a little longer. But it's coming! Don't you know? Don't you listen to the Catholic prophets? You sound Catholic. Yes, Cardinal Sarah would make the BEST next pope, but a lot of bad is going to happen before the coming glorious era and the end of this degraded one.] There are plenty of faithful Protestant prophets too. They all are saying essentially the same thing. How could you miss it? It is nothing to eat popcorn over. We need to BRACE OURSELVES. There will be much death, but God does what He must to save as many souls as possible for eternity.

The horses are out of the gate, the seals are being broken, but still we can get the help of Mary, our Mother, with this 54-day Novena, never known to fail, beginning August 15 on the feast of the Assumption, and ending on the Feast of the Holy Rosary, October 7th. We are all praying for the intention of peace and blessings around the November election! I am sure you can see this is desperately needed! Without this Novena I shudder to think what November will be like! There are terrible predictions! We need Mary's help!

So please join us, End. Prophets tell us that Mary will be our refuge in these chastisements. She is the Ark of the Covenent, and she will be the ark of safety for anyone who flees to her powerful protection that God has entrusted to her. The Rosary is our weapon!

About the rosary novena: https://queenofpeacemedia.com/fifty-four-day-novena/

Timeline of events: https://www.countdowntothekingdom.com/timeline/
    Indeed, true and earnest prayer never fails. However, I don't like to pray for intercession in such a direct and worldly manner. In my eyes, it elevates the political to the realm of the spiritual (A thing Fulton Sheen warned would be a final/ultimate temptation of the Church as we know it).

The true order is that the political flows from the spiritual. Politics is downwind from culture, but culture is downwind from religion. Therefore, we must all focus upon our own spirituality first and foremost. Would that we could become as saints as Jesus did before he began his ministry, tried by Satan in the desert and not found wanting by his Heavenly Father.

Kudos for recognizing the Rosary as a "weapon" Catholic Sister. Padre Pio wasn't wrong!

TIM
    Cyberbird
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fun fact, ALL Christians (ones that actually believe that is) are obligated to proclaim the good news of the gospel to any and all who may listen regardless of personal consequence. The blood of Martyrs, after all, is the foundation of the Church. It's been awhile @Coeruleum Blue. Adding a color to the end of your name doesn't exactly qualify as an effective disguise. I won't debate you further unless you pass a Witch Test. No sense in arguing with the demonically obsessed who do not wish to be relieved of that malady.
    Yes, Christians are supposed to convert people, Captain Obvious, but the rest of this post is so full of shit I'm not even going to bother. The fact is, no one would want to convert to Christianity because of you and you know that, and you're not going to be martyred for posting anonymously on the Internet in a Christian culture. You live in lala land, completely disconnected from reality. Do you even work at Catholic charities or read Catholic philosophers or do anything your religion says you're supposed to do? If you do, you don't talk about it on the Internet, you just roleplay Spanish Inquisition, but unlike the Monty Python skits, everyone expects you to roleplay Spanish Inquisition. If you want to be a martyr go try to convert some Muslims in real life. Don't be a dishonest coward on the Internet who makes dumb assumptions about people just because you don't like them.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, Christians are supposed to convert people...
    No. Christians don't convert anyone; people convert themselves, or not. We are supposed to witness, even unto death, the truth. Just as Jesus did, stating the truth, not trying to convince anyone, as some obviously some folk are hardened to truth. (Or they ask: What is truth? As if it does not exist). Christians have received good news, the light and the truth, and e have it because we heard oit from others who told it, at some point in our lives. And we are not supposed to hide it unto ourselves, even though under threat of persecution. Because people deserve to hear it.

The fact is, no one would want to convert to Christianity because of you and you know that...
    Wow, what types are you two? Conflictors? Or are you his supervisor? So nasty.

and you're not going to be martyred for posting anonymously on the Internet in a Christian culture. You live in lala land, completely disconnected from reality. Do you even work at Catholic charities or read Catholic philosophers or do anything your religion says you're supposed to do? If you do, you don't talk about it on the Internet, you just role play Spanish Inquisition, but unlike the Monty Python skits, everyone expects you to role play Spanish Inquisition. If you want to be a martyr go try to convert some Muslims in real life. Don't be a dishonest coward on the Internet who makes dumb assumptions about people just because you don't like them.
    So much vitriol. Why? Lots of people are anonymous on the internet - like, yourself! Often we are anonymous because we desire freedom of speech, and some topics are barred from our real life jobs and social situations. Like - politics and religion?

It must be you with their head in the sand, as who can look around and call this a Christian culture anymore? It is rapidly turning over on it's belly to anti-Christian. Yes, this our nation was founded on Christian values and like all nations and cultures built on Christian values and morals we have been GREAT because of that. But now we are entering ant-Christianity, and like all such civilizations, ours is clearly DYING. Death of Christians is on the near horizon because we won't renounce the truth even unto death, and Christians will be pursued to death relentlessly. The communist-Marxist agenda of the Democratic party in America will hurry in the Communist regime. Trump can only slow the inevitable.

The Church is in passion, and like Jesus on his way to his cross, She is not attractive. Much ugliness. But Christ in His passion was still God, and the Church in her ugly passion is still the Holy Church founded by Him. Yes we will see her death throes, but God has said She will exist until the end of time, and She will. She will rise like a phoenix from the ashes for a glorious new Era of Peace, the Kingdom of God come to earth, which we pray for in the Lord's prayer. It is coming, and the blood of the martyrs of our time will be the seed of the renewed Church, the glorious Kingdom of God on earth.

Truly, it is the only thing worth dying for.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    Cyberbird
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To everyone out there who's just reading this thread and not replying, I know End and Eliza are obnoxious but don't let them give you a bad opinion of Christians or Catholics.

Yes, "proselytizing" is even a mortal sin according to the Catholic Church so End shouldn't be doing what he's doing. The proper way to evangelize is to meet people where they are and invite them to church and talk about things in Catholicism that would appeal to them, not call them Satanists and then say they're lying when they say they're not Satanists because of course Satanists would lie. Yes, Satanists do lie, but that doesn't mean anyone who says they're not a Satanist is automatically lying or else you could just run around accusing everyone of being a Satanist. Incidentally, anyone who does that is pretty apathetic to the truth... like End and Satanists.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

To everyone out there who's just reading this thread and not replying, I know End and Eliza are obnoxious but don't let them give you a bad opinion of Christians or Catholics.

Yes, "proselytizing" is even a mortal sin according to the Catholic Church so End shouldn't be doing what he's doing. The proper way to evangelize is to meet people where they are and invite them to church and talk about things in Catholicism that would appeal to them, not call them Satanists and then say they're lying when they say they're not Satanists because of course Satanists would lie. Yes, Satanists do lie, but that doesn't mean anyone who says they're not a Satanist is automatically lying or else you could just run around accusing everyone of being a Satanist. Incidentally, anyone who does that is pretty apathetic to the truth... like End and Satanists.
    Only proving my points dude. You even hardcore project as predicted by my datasets. I know I said I wouldn't debate you further but you're making an argument so open to attack I can't resist. There is no "proper" way to evangelize save that you never threaten violence or force in the way most of us would understand it. I don't/won't point a gun to your head and demand you pass a which test by praising Jesus as the risen Lord or die. I come to you with an olive branch and an earnest hope that you'll accept it. You don't deserve it, I don't, none of us ever did. Such is God's love. We did (and still do on an almost daily basis) a thing any rational actor would consider unforgivable if we for a moment considered our relation to the infinite as finite beings and actually tried to grasp what that meant.

Yet he still loves us. He will still forgive even the most heinous/mortal of sins we have committed if we truly repent. That's why we can still have hope even if all seems hopeless. Let go of your despair, a grave sin in itself, and embrace the hope Christ offers you. I don't think you're able, but I'll pray that I'm wrong.

Hehe, I just had an epiphany. Do you think of yourself as an entity beyond "redemption" as you think I see it? As in, do you see/identify yourself as a being incapable of being forgiven by God? I am curious...
    Last edited by End; 07-30-2020 at 07:27 AM.