Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Makeup and Beauty

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ve been wearing a tinted moisturizer (Pur 4-in-one tinted moisturizer LN2) and just mascara, concealer, and burts bees lipstick everyday lately. So when I put on actually makeup with eye liner, blush, eyeshadow, I feel like I look like a total clown and want to take it off immediately. It’s really weird. Idk at this point if I can go back.

but I’ll tell you all what, I’ve tried a ton of lipsticks l, jelly’s, whatever, and this burts bees lipstick in blush basin is my new favorite
    https://www.amazon.com/Burts-Bees-Na.../dp/B014VZUH1G
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pulling it up cause I would like some recommendations. If anyone knows a really good jasmine perfume, let a girl know. I have the perfume Alien and I love it. But I’ve been drinking heavily perfumed jasmine tea and I want to drench myself in it lol. If anyone has some really good personal recommendations cause I’ve been googling and been feeling a bit luke warm about some stuff that I have seen. Thank you~

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@MissDucki

I've liked the perfume Flower Bomb by marc jacobs. idk if it's compatible with your body chemistry though or anything but I've smelled that on a woman before and I liked it a lot. But did I like it cuz me and marc are both gay??? Does it really attract a str8 man??? I'm curious if a straight man would have liked it as well or if they thought it smelled awful lol. I notice that it was kind of 'strong' but I liked that. I didn't find it too overpowering though. I kinda wish more straight men would get involved in the perfume industry though - cuz I would think a straight man would know better than how a woman should smell compared to a gay man who is usually more into smelling jockstraps & man smells than womanly flower scents. The bias to make it stronger and drag queen-ish might be too much and we should have more str8 males to make more natural, truly feminine smells.

Can somebody list perfumes made by HETEROSEXUAL males please. Come on there's gotta be one straight guy that did this right?

*crickets chirp*

Come on...

I tried to google 'perfumes made by heterosexual males' and nothing came up really. Just ads for perfume but idk if they were made by straight men. Stupid stereotypical world, there has to be one...

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@BandD Thanks for the recommendation BandD! I shall give it a sniff when I go to the mall tomorrow and see if they have it at sephora. I have tried daisy but not flower bomb I think.

Also LOL! A lot of heterosexual men liked my Black Opium perfume the most. It is a beautiful scent but, it doesn't feel like MY scent ya know? It's nice if they like it but, I want to feel myself wrapped in a jasmine scent cause jasmine reminds me of ivory and a goddess that is both elegant, sensual, earthy, sexy, and respected and that my vibe I want to get It's just a plus if they fall to their knees when they smell me LMAO

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@MissDucki

I'm not sure flower bomb is really all that jasmine-y or even has jasmine in it but still try it out and tell me what you think! Even if you found it horrible I'm curious to hear your opinion. It smelled good on another woman but I think she might be NF & not SF although I don't know for sure. Maybe there's something to type and the right kind of perfume?

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yo @BandD, just got back from shopping and I was able to get a sniff of the Flowerbomb and it is BEAUTIFUL. I do plan on getting a roller ball of it for sho. It does have jasmine and it was my favorite out of all the ones I sniffed. For me, I think it is missing a more woody note that I need so I think I am going to layer it with something and go from there. Thanks for the recommendation 100%
    Last edited by MissDucki; 07-13-2021 at 04:52 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@MissDucki

omg yaaay I'm so glad you like it! See, told you! Another straight woman's life was improved with my stereotypical gay male super powers. <3 <3 <3

And yeah I know what you mean about the lack of woodsy notes - I'm sure you can improve it by making it more sensor like or something.

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    Yo @BandD, just got back from shopping and I was able to get a sniff of the Flowerbomb and it is BEAUTIFUL. I do plan on getting a roller ball of it for sho. It does have jasmine and it was my favorite out of all the ones I sniffed. For me, I think it is missing a more woody note that I need so I think I am going to layer it with something and go from there. Thanks for the recommendation 100%
    Any suggestions for a woody note?

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

I steal my Mom's perfume sometimes and it's very neutral, so it works. It smells good, and is strong.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche buenanoche View Post
    Any suggestions for a woody note?
    I really liked Eros flame, but its more of a men's cologne I think lol. I have worn it and like the scent. I'll try layering it with that one. That one is a more woody note. Ma Dame by Jean Paul Gaultier is a woody note as well. Edit: I really like Good Girl by Carolina Herrera while It is floral it does have a lot of musky base notes

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Perfumes that I wear the most:

1. Black Opium
    2. Alien by Mugler
    3. Scandal by Jean Paul Gaultier
    4. Eros Flame Versace

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    @MissDucki

I've liked the perfume Flower Bomb by marc jacobs. idk if it's compatible with your body chemistry though or anything but I've smelled that on a woman before and I liked it a lot. But did I like it cuz me and marc are both gay??? Does it really attract a str8 man??? I'm curious if a straight man would have liked it as well or if they thought it smelled awful lol. I notice that it was kind of 'strong' but I liked that. I didn't find it too overpowering though. I kinda wish more straight men would get involved in the perfume industry though - cuz I would think a straight man would know better than how a woman should smell compared to a gay man who is usually more into smelling jockstraps & man smells than womanly flower scents. The bias to make it stronger and drag queen-ish might be too much and we should have more str8 males to make more natural, truly feminine smells.

Can somebody list perfumes made by HETEROSEXUAL males please. Come on there's gotta be one straight guy that did this right?

*crickets chirp*

Come on...

I tried to google 'perfumes made by heterosexual males' and nothing came up really. Just ads for perfume but idk if they were made by straight men. Stupid stereotypical world, there has to be one...
    I'm not a perfume wearer usually, but I finally found one I like and wear sometimes. It's called White Vetiver and anyway, looked up the guy who made it just now, and he's straight, and his wife makes perfumes too. Isaac Sinclair from New Zealand.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, all of the stuff that polka dots and lipstick smothers Your fancy and teddy bear dreams for cushions and soul snatching.
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My favorite thread tbh.

Okay! I re bought the Naked 2 mini palette. Its a cool tone palette and I really like the colours. The formula is okay imo BUT! The colour scheme is fantastic for me. If you like cool tones and muted browns, I would recommend in investing. I had it back in the day and it was my most used when I was younger. I am over warmer browns now as they don't really go with my complexion as much. Plus, its easy to make a nice smokey eye with them.

I have gotten into more hair stuff lately. I really like AG Hair. Their stuff smells great. I also bought some hair oil from the brand VERB. So let's how that goes.

I haven't had many "to die for" beauty hits at the moment. The only somewhat new one was this concealer palette that I really like from a canadian brand.

I have tried a lot of tatcha products but tbh, I am not rally impressed with them. I give it a "meh". I wish I would love them but I don't.

If you guys want a new KP scrub recommendation, I buy a really great scrub from First Aid Beauty that targets KP. I have it on my arms and its getting rough again since its winter. I really like it. I always re-buy for sure.
    Last edited by MissDucki; 09-18-2021 at 07:13 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone have any good scented lotion recommendations? I usually get mine from bath and body works but I don’t like them anymore. It’s too light, fruity or flowery I’m looking for more warmer and savory scents iykwim.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by StaticMind View Post
    Does anyone have any good scented lotion recommendations? I usually get mine from bath and body works but I don’t like them anymore. It’s too light, fruity or flowery I’m looking for more warmer and savory scents iykwim.
    The Brazilian Bum Bum cream is beautiful but a bit expensive. I’m usually not a big fan of scented lotions but I really loved this one and would purchase it. The only other one I could think of would be Olay as they have some nice scented lotions you can get for cheap.

Maybe I'm a Lion
    TIM
    ESI-Fi 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Say I want to look like a rockstar. What would I put on? Eyeliner?

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Great View Post
    Say I want to look like a rockstar. What would I put on? Eyeliner?
    Just get a cheap Kohl eyeliner, smudge it a little bit and you are golden!

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ladies and Gents….my favourite concealer had been discontinued.

YES! I’ve been using this damn concealer since I was 16 and it’s been my ride or die! Now it’s gone…rip Mac mineralized concealer. You will forever be my favourite

I bought the Rare beauty concealer today to replace my baby. I like it so far. It’s really good size for the price and I like the look of it. It’s radiant and doesn’t crease much. I don’t like the applicator too much but I can adjust. It’s medium/buildable coverage so I am happy about that. I like it…I have gotten a lot of new products lately that I have enjoyed. I just feel bad replacing my ride or dies but…got to make room for the new.

I would recommend it. #MissDuckiApproved

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    Ladies and Gents….my favourite concealer had been discontinued.

YES! I’ve been using this damn concealer since I was 16 and it’s been my ride or die! Now it’s gone…rip Mac mineralized concealer. You will forever be my favourite

I bought the Rare beauty concealer today to replace my baby. I like it so far. It’s really good size for the price and I like the look of it. It’s radiant and doesn’t crease much. I don’t like the applicator too much but I can adjust. It’s medium/buildable coverage so I am happy about that. I like it…I have gotten a lot of new products lately that I have enjoyed. I just feel bad replacing my ride or dies but…got to make room for the new.

I would recommend it. #MissDuckiApproved
    Oh myyy! I hate when things get discontinued like that. My sincerest condolences
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EIE View Post
    Inglot Duraline (mixing medium) and Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (tacky base) are liquid gold.

Duraline gives you the ability to turn any powder into a waterproof liquid (creating different colors of eyeliner, thinning out foundation) and reviving dried out products.

Pixie Epoxy is a tacky adhesive base for sparkly eyeshadows and glitter.
    You’re my new Make-up up buddy for recommendations!

Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking fancy and sharp is so essential and special of a dream occasion for many to be marine biologists and hunters of the healing plasma.
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Anyone tried castor oil on lashes/brows?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TFW the same thing that offers explosive diarrhea makes your eyelashes grow too

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have not though I am not really interested. I would suggest maybe getting them done if you want to try out some longer lashes for awhile.

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not defending castor oil but hot sauce makes me enjoy the food but I sure as hell won't put it on my eyes.
    This is the most important Te tidbit I’ve ever learned

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone tried castor oil on lashes/brows?
    I have. It works(for eyelashes, I don't know if there's been a difference on my eyebrows) but you have to keep up with it which I don't.
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well…I’m going on a no buy/only replacement buy now. I got VIB rouge this year at Sephora….not good…ANYWAYS My 2021 bests!

-Physicans formula ultra fine liquid liner
    -ILIA lengthening mascara
    -Benifit brow gel
    -Lise Watier concealer pallet
    -ABH brow wiz
    -Dior Face and Body primer
    -Mac mineralize skin finish/ Cheeky Bronze
    -VERB Ghost oil

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are Huda Beauty eye shadow palettes supposed to be good?
    Ive heard they are good. I haven’t tried them personally, so I can’t give my own critique. But I know they are considered a cult favourite for some. I have tried some of Huda Beauty stuff and I have liked the quality thus far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I recently had moles removed from my face and I feel like my appearance has been significantly improved. Before, I had to use a ton of foundation on my face, which was especially difficult in the heat. Now I'm free of that=) Btw, I got my moles removed at http://www.visageclinic.com/cosmetic-surgery/facelift/. I love doing makeup, but I prefer that kind of natural look, which was impossible because of the foundation and piles of concealer. A lot of people here write about dark lipsticks - I used to love them too, but now prefer gently pink and beige shades.
    Last edited by kyungidan; 09-01-2022 at 01:21 PM.

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kyungidan View Post
    I recently had moles removed from my face and I feel like my appearance has been significantly improved.
    Cool first post, hope you don’t remove it.

Did they let you keep the moles and take them home for playing with? That way if you ever miss having them you can glue them back on your face as an accessory.
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mugler did something right with Alien and its flankers.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last trip to Sephora, I smelled every perfume they had.

I usually get Coco Chanel Mademoiselle, but I love smelling perfumes and finding new good ones!

I found two I loved

Mon Paris by YvesSaintLaurent

&

Libre by YSL

I also loved YSL Black Opium until my 13 yo daughter mentioned it was musky or masculine or something, and then I was completely turned off after I realized she was right

sooo yeah I guess I like YSL perfume a lot
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by born2simp View Post
    Cool first post, hope you don’t remove it.

Did they let you keep the moles and take them home for playing with? That way if you ever miss having them you can glue them back on your face as an accessory.
    I don’t get grossed out that much, but that might be the grossest post I’ve ever seen on this site. Lol
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    EIE-Ni-H 359
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Astor View Post

I usually get Coco Chanel Mademoiselle, but I love smelling perfumes and finding new good ones!

I found two I loved

&

Libre by YSL

I also loved YSL Black Opium until my 13 yo daughter mentioned it was musky or masculine or something, and then I was completely turned off after I realized she was right

My favorite is Mon Paris Intensement. It’s like Mon Paris but with a rose undertone.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EIE H View Post
    My favorite is Mon Paris Intensement. It’s like Mon Paris but with a rose undertone.
    Oooohhh I don’t think I tried that one. I think they just had one spray out for Mon Paris and it was the light pink one. That looks like it’s in a dark purple or magenta colored bottle. If I see it anywhere, I’ll have to try it!
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    EIE-Ni-H 359
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oooohhh I don’t think I tried that one. I think they just had one spray out for Mon Paris and it was the light pink one. That looks like it’s in a dark purple or magenta colored bottle. If I see it anywhere, I’ll have to try it!
    I found it at Macy’s! It’s more of a beautiful bright pink/magenta color.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I forgot… I bought two new lipsticks. One was an unplanned TJ Maxx buy… Mac Stay Curious. It was my first Mac lipstick. It was eh ok. I think it’s too orange for me. I’m more of a neutral.

and I’ve been wanting this forever and just thought what the heck. Black honey from Clinique. Gets excellent reviews. I like it. It might be the only lipstick (or almost lipstick) I’ll ever need.

But my favorite so far has been of all things, a tinted chapstick from woolzies called pink hibiscus. Also a TJ Maxx find. And now I’m going to have to order online since no one carry’s it. Hate when that happens.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EIE H View Post
    I found it at Macy’s! It’s more of a beautiful bright pink/magenta color.
    Bummer. The closest Macys I used to go to left our mall. Going in that mall is like a ghost town now since so many stores left. Macys used to be where I’d go to get my perfume testing fix before they left. If I happen to go to one, I’ll have to seek it out!
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol I saw something in here that said TJ max = someone really grouchy and angry all the time bossing people around and being really realistic and dry or matter of fact and strict with 0 flexibility rules and regulations and robotic and aggressive or smashing power authority going only by the eternal evidence, being justice based and very religious without healing.

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I found two I loved

&

Libre by YSL

Mademoiselle is a very sophisticated ladylike smell IMO. It's my best friend's signature scent. She loves citrusy perfumes.
    I tries Libre the other day, initially loved it, but the second time I tried it, I hated it because of the lavender. Maybe my nose was broken the first time. I still haven't tried any other YSL scents though!

The 3 perfumes I own are:
    Gucci Profumo di Fiori
    Alien by Mugler
    Alien Goddess Intense by Mugler
    <3

I am intensely drawn to white florals, in particular tuberose notes in perfume! I also seem to always choose fragrances with a distinct warmth in them (solar notes, benzoin..) that lean slight sweet, almost into gourmand territory, but not quite.
    Citrus, oriental, masculine.. not my thing and doesn't suit me anyway.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast