0 Thread(s)

Default Dreymagine's Questionnaire

Deleted
    Last edited by Dreymagine; 04-22-2022 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Added part 2

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Btw, I can tell you guys what my typing is in other systems if you're not already aware. However, I'm not sure if that information would help to inform accurate results or simply skew them, which is why I didn't include the typings in my initial post.
    Last edited by Dreymagine; 12-24-2021 at 11:53 PM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, I copied these questions from mysterodungeon's thread, but I just realized from DEAD's thread that there's more to it. I'll add the second part tomorrow maybe because I'm just chilling for Christmas.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have talked with you on voice chat and normal text chat, so this questionnaire just supplements the information I already had. I think you are without a doubt an ethical type. Your worldview and values are clearly articulated and thought out in a consistent and clear way. I think you are introverted. You could be IEI or SEI, but I think you make Fi statements way more often than a Fe creative does. I would say EII makes sense.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    IEE 8w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After reading everything I think EII makes perfect sense.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finished the second part because why not. I’ll edit my initial post to add it.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFj makes sense to me rn
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Positivist, Asking, and Aristocratic. So, between IEI/EII.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CecaniahTzu View Post
    Positivist, Asking, and Aristocratic. So, between IEI/EII.
    I agree with your final conclusion (EII specifically), but out of curiosity—what made you decide that I fall onto those sides of the dichotomies?

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By the way, thank you for taking the time to give me feedback, @Eudaimonia, @Zyan, and @VewyScawwyNawcissist!

I self-type as EII so your opinions helped to confirm :3

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your overall answers show that you have an inclination to not question something that is doubtful, the intonation is clear: not being orientated by the act of scepticism but rather opportunism, however, just to keep in mind that EII is more point A to point B with their conclusion while IEI whirls themselves in a circle. Asking trait is obvious, seems to ask question sincerely, as in, a question that is a question but a statement. Aristocratic fits the alignment of being orientated by culture > individuality.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CecaniahTzu View Post
    Your overall answers show that you have an inclination to not question something that is doubtful, the intonation is clear: not being orientated by the act of scepticism but rather opportunism, however, just to keep in mind that EII is more point A to point B with their conclusion while IEI whirls themselves in a circle. Asking trait is obvious, seems to ask question sincerely, as in, a question that is a question but a statement. Aristocratic fits the alignment of being orientated by culture > individuality.
    Ah, okay. I’m not sure whether I think all this is true of me—particularly the bit about not being oriented towards skepticism. However, I understand that my questionnaire doesn’t fully reveal the more skeptical side of me since I simply expressed what I believed rather than spelling out my doubts (though I did hint at having them when I talked about being double-minded). I balk at the idea of valuing culture over individuality… but, admittedly, it may be true. I tend to eventually conform to cultural expectations (even ones that I initially dislike—such as shaving my legs as a woman, for example), as long as they don’t violate my religion. I don’t think I conform because I prioritize culture over individuality, though? I think I do so because I’m afraid of being judged if I stick out from the crowd in a way that’s widely deemed negative. I often admire people who can muster the courage, authenticity, and independence to be fiercely individualistic.

Regardless, thank you for the feedback + further elaboration!
    Last edited by Dreymagine; 12-31-2021 at 01:48 AM.

TIM
    ExE/WSS Typing: EIE
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I knew you gave me a delta NF vibe

This might be (unsuccesfully) raising a settled issue, but have you have thought about LSE? @Dreymagine
    Don't mean to be rude or imply I know more than you.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by someoneaskedmetofly View Post
    This might be (unsuccesfully) raising a settled issue, but have you have thought about LSE? @Dreymagine
    Don't mean to be rude or imply I know more than you.
    No, no, not rude at all. I'm always interested to hear people's thoughts about my type.

What's made you think that I may be LSE? Definitely not a type I've considered for myself, so you've piqued my curiosity lol.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too bad that I deleted the questionnaire and a heck ton of other posts when I thought I was leaving the forum, oop.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreymagine View Post
    No, no, not rude at all. I'm always interested to hear people's thoughts about my type.

What's made you think that I may be LSE? Definitely not a type I've considered for myself, so you've piqued my curiosity lol.
    It was primarily your well-constructed and easy to read messages. Also the somewhat fiery attitude and confidence in what you think you know.

I thought it was interesting that someone might type as their dual, so I figured I'd bring it up and see what you think

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by someoneaskedmetofly View Post
    It was primarily your well-constructed and easy to read messages. Also the somewhat fiery attitude and confidence in what you think you know.

I thought it was interesting that someone might type as their dual, so I figured I'd bring it up and see what you think
    @Dreymagine, I'm also interested to hear your thoughts on an LSE typing. I think your writing style reminds me more of LSEs' than EIIs'. I don't think we've talked much, I don't remember seeing your original questionnaire, and I don't know much else about you, so I don't really have an opinion of your type; I'm just curious to hear what you think.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was primarily your well-constructed and easy to read messages.
    I'm glad that you think messages are easy to read. I try to communicate my thoughts as clearly and concisely as possible. To clarify, what about well-constructed and easy-to-read messages could indicate LSE>EII? I'm guessing that it has something to do with Ne creative causing bunny trails, but I'm curious as to your reasoning.

Also the somewhat fiery attitude and confidence in what you think you know.
    I seem confident? That's unexpected lol. Well, I'm happy to be perceived as confident—as long as I don't seem like a prideful know-it-all who's oblivious to how little I actually know.

I'm not sure what I think yet... I've always felt pretty certain about being Fi base and Ne creative, hence my EII self-typing. Based on my pictures, my questionnaire answers, and text/voice Discord interactions with me, many people on this forum have confirmed that I seem like an EII. The only exception has been a girl on Discord who strongly believes that I'm an IEI. There was also a handful of people who thought that I might be a SEI, but they eventually changed their minds.

I'm going to double check Wikisocion's information about Te, Si, and LSEs to determine whether those descriptions resonate with me, @FreelancePoliceman and @someoneaskedmetofly. Maybe I'll even record and post a video of me redoing the questionnaire so that people can type me without relying on my writing style.

I'm glad that you think messages are easy to read. I try to communicate my thoughts as clearly and concisely as possible. To clarify, what about well-constructed and easy-to-read messages could indicate LSE>EII? I'm guessing that it has something to do with Ne creative causing bunny trails, but I'm curious as to your reasoning.
    Well, there's more to it than that (as @FreelancePoliceman said, it's a style of writing). But I'm afraid I don't really understand it so I can't put it into words

Something something LSEs privy to the external world (Te, Fe) something something EIIs' internal world (Fi, Ti) something something LSEs see as the others see it(objective, Te ego) something something EIIs have it for what it means to them (subjective, Fi ego) and you can apply this literally to how they use words. Then there is the cause and effect/ dialectical algorythmic divide, etc.

I hope I didn't make too big of a mess of that.

Ne creative bunny trails?
    I'm not sure what I think yet... I've always felt pretty certain about being Fi base and Ne creative, hence my EII self-typing. Based on my pictures, my questionnaire answers, and text/voice Discord interactions with me, many people on this forum have confirmed that I seem like an EII. The only exception has been a girl on Discord who strongly believes that I'm an IEI. There was also a handful of people who thought that I might be a SEI, but they eventually changed their minds.
    Not even one logical type lol.

I'm going to double check Wikisocion's information about Te, Si, and LSEs to determine whether those descriptions resonate with me, @FreelancePoliceman and @someoneaskedmetofly. Maybe I'll even record and post a video of me redoing the questionnaire so that people can type me without relying on my writing style.
    That would be cool if you are comfortable with it

It's just a stereotype, but I've read somewhere that Ne egos go on more "bunny trails" (tangents unrelated to their main point) due to their openness to all possibilities.
    I assume this might be related more to self-doubt and a lack of knowledge, but I'm not really sure. I don't really know much tbh.
    Nope lol. Thus far there has been a solid consensus that I'm an ethical type.
    What do you think? Why would you say you are an ethical type over logical?
    Seems kinda fun, might record one on my next day off. I'll probably delete it after a 2-3 days, but that will give most active users plenty of time to watch it if they'd like to.
    Time to get tomatos and make fun of the way you pronounce words
    Last edited by someoneaskedmetofly; 07-16-2022 at 01:08 PM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A video is the most reliable way to get typed online. Even greenhorns will rarely type you as your conflictor on a video.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd like to see a video too.

I see no objection to your self-typing, your clear communication doesn't have to be Te imo, it can be because you came to value clear communication and want to live up to that.
    What I mean is that I think the unseen process behind the visible result matters more in typings.
    Fi will always matter more to an Fi lead than Ne.
    Last edited by adage; 07-16-2022 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Got rid of redundancy.