Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Types You Hate That Aren't Your Conflictor.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI.

Fi anti-universalism in a Se ego. And Ne polr as their bejeweled crown.

Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PseudoRandomBSGenerator View Post
    ILE's are the scum of the Earth.
    I truly disagree with this.

In my experience, ILEs can be noble, generous, kind, respectful of others, considerate in an oblique way, and smart and inventive.

The fact that ILEs and I often irritate each other does not make them scum. It does make them irritating. And me evil, maybe.

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    You and @DEAD should talk about EII meat
    How do they taste?

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baqer View Post
    How do they taste?
    I honestly don't know...I would think more smokey then savory. I much prefer LIE meat. Its more premium and I personally enjoy eating my conflictors as it means less worry and competition. Plus its savory and I feel bougie.

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I honestly don't know...I would think more smokey then savory. I much prefer LIE meat. Its more premium and I personally enjoy eating my conflictors as it means less worry and competition. Plus its savory and I feel bougie.
    What type tastes the spiciest.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What type tastes the spiciest.
    It depends... Do you want ethical meat or logical meat? Ethical tend to be crazy which can give it some good spice but a off-their-rocker logical can have some good spice too with some depth. Also depends on the quadra. I would say Gamma and Beta have the most kick. Alpha has a bit of a unique taste while Delta is pretty chill.

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It depends... Do you want ethical meat or logical meat? Ethical tend to be crazy which can give it some good spice but a off-their-rocker logical can have some good spice too with some depth. Also depends on the quadra. I would say Gamma and Beta have the most kick. Alpha has a bit of a unique taste while Delta is pretty chill.
    What is the type equivalent of a ghost pepper.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is the type equivalent of a ghost pepper.
    IMO, EIE is what you want then!

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMO, EIE is what you want then!
    I'll find one and see how they taste.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Much luck!Be careful and fast. While they don't look it, the EIE are nimble creatures. Also don't look them in the eyes. They can sense Ti and they will smother you in it if you are not careful. Bring a LSI, LII, or SEI to distract them/bait them. Happy Hunting!

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    Same way there are some Ti valuers that think quantum physics explains reality
    The whole dis-integrative <-> integrative nature of the quantum world that depends on the observer sounds very Ni. From an object relation perspective it is interesting and might encourage some sort of inclination to personalize one's own experience in an aesthetic Se suggestive way.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The whole dis-integrative <-> integrative nature of the quantum world that depends on the observer sounds very Ni. From an object relation perspective it is interesting and might encourage some sort of inclination to personalize one's own experience in an aesthetic Se suggestive way.
    I believe that saying that the result of a quantum experiment depends on an observer is an incorrect interpretation of the facts.

But I’d have to reread some books to remind myself why.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Deltas. Primarily IEE/EII. Conflictor is not an option and I never clashed that much with SLI - it's just awkward and sometimes they don't trust me enough. I guess this is where people go 'you shouldn't trust IEI at all' so let me rephrase =p: They are too mistrusting of me. I don't need them to trust me, but they are too mistrustful of me for no good reason. I wasn't going to fuck them over and had no intention of fucking them over yet they still always seem to think this.

This male IEE and I hated each other really. His Ti polr was annoying and how he couldn't call a spade a spade. so I know what you mean about the IEEs. Even though I like Kim and Raver and I'm pleasantly neutral with Megatrop.

Him: "Regina Hurt is not a bitch! ((I'm pretty sure Regina was LSE)) She's a strong and powerful woman..." (god what a cuck...)
    Me: "No, I'm pretty sure she's a bitch..."

I've also not gotten along that well with many female IEIs. The male ones I think we are homoerotic, loving and gay with each other. There's usually lots of mutual respect there. But the female ones there is a lot of sadism and cruelty. =/ Both very mean to each other for not being a tough extroverted jock Chad etc

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not necessarily, I can see my own dominant working like that. Ne- = intuition of alternatives = "Schrödinger's cat is both dead and alive".
    But maybe it had less to do with than I thought?

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Not necessarily, I can see my own dominant working like that. Ne- = intuition of alternatives = "Schrödinger's cat is both dead and alive".
    But maybe it had less to do with than I thought?
    In this case the data is hidden and not directly observable [this would be Ne]. OTOH when the existence captures solipsistic essence (Heisenberg etc) it is as if you form the reality by choosing the observation point [Ni/Se]. Hah, this is more than coarse.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    ILE - 9w8
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hate is such a weird term, as hating also implies loving. (Hate and love being on the same end of an axis, opposed to indifference. Function is essentially the same; something eliciting really strong feelings. Whether it's positive or negative, is a matter of how in line it is with one's current goals/desires.)

So if we go by the definition of hate being 'elicits a strong negative feeling', I'mma go with the following:

IEI - Mirage relationship - This interaction I tend to find disappointing. It's the one that feels like a dual from the get-go, only to be let down when needed. The promise of satisfaction, but no actual relief. Mirage relationships are a cycle of excitement and disappointment. It's basically relationship equivalent to edging. [Triggering the Mobilizing function, but instead of leading into the Suggestive, it goes to Ignoring. Hype -> Brake. This is why these relationships tend to be equated to "driving a good car on a bad road".]

EII
    - Supervision - While these interactions are generally pleasant, this one triggers my sense of suspicion. Specifically the notion of these people knowing something that's important/significant to my life, that I don't yet know. While this is mostly true and natural, I just really don't like this feeling of being led to knowledge. (I prefer it if people either level with me in my inquiry, or simply provide direction.) [The trigger is most likely because these relationships push the Leading + PoLR functions while providing a steady input to the Mobilizing.]

LSE
    - Benefit - Similar to Supervision, they know something important to me, which I don't. There's also usually an added anxiety about the fact that there tends to be a break in these relationships, where I perceive these people "fall from grace" in one way or another. Essentially where our life paths break away due to my realization that they don't really value the same things. In most cases it happens amicably, but in the case of some unhealthy people, the break is far more Se-heavy. [Pushing Role function leads to increasing anger. Not necessarily bad, but something worth being aware of.]

The common denominator, the strong feeling, in all these cases is disappointment.

I'm aware that these are highly specific to my current perspective and goals (looking to identify highly specific traits; SEI 8w9 Sx), so these are most likely experienced differently by others, likely to the point of irrelevance.

I'd like to add another curious tidbit around the experience of Fi leads;
    It's that we tend to recognize a feeling, and then create the story/narrative for it. The narrative tends to be only as good as our understanding of the world around us. This is probably why Fi leads tend to be perceived as insufferable when confronted with something negative which they don't recognize (ESI pushing their narrative, completely ignoring anything that doesn't fit it - and EII creating extensive fantastical conspiracy theory-level explanations) as the feeling is of higher priority than anything else.
    This is why I don't blanket dislike my conflictors (ESI), though I still tend to feel somewhat uneasy having to deal with them in personal matters. There is a method to their "madness" as well, it just requires more effort. Thus only really worth it when it's in a context that really matters to me.
    Last edited by Flaxe; 08-31-2021 at 11:13 AM.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I believe that saying that the result of a quantum experiment depends on an observer is an incorrect interpretation of the facts.

But I’d have to reread some books to remind myself why.
    Probably so from an objective standpoint. As I have noted it from Ni bases it does not really matter to them. You just have ask what if only subjective standpoint matters (Ni).

[The experiment observers the observer's experience thus he observer (Ni base) is the study subject in itself and therefore has its own blinding flaws. Or is there something else to this?]
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 08-31-2021 at 11:23 AM.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ori View Post
    Not sure why I conflict so much with LSIs, they're supposed to be my benefactor. The two LSIs I've known seemed to belittle me in an unspoken way, they just made me feel like shit and talked to me like you talk to someone whose mentally handicapped. The other LSI I knew didn't talk to me that way but he was way too Ti, he'd talk my ear off with his Ti
    I feel the same way, below is what its like talking to my """"benefactor"""".

Quote Originally Posted by Flaxe View Post
    Hate is such a weird term, as hating also implies loving. (Hate and love being on the same end of an axis, opposed to indifference. Function is essentially the same; something eliciting really strong feelings. Whether it's positive or negative, is a matter of how in line it is with one's current goals/desires.)

So if we go by the definition of hate being 'elicits a strong negative feeling', I'mma go with the following:
    IEI - Mirage relationship - This interaction I tend to find disappointing. It's the one that feels like a dual from the get-go, only to be let down when needed. The promise of satisfaction, but no actual relief. Mirage relationships are a cycle of excitement and disappointment. It's basically relationship equivalent to edging. [Triggering the Mobilizing function, but instead of leading into the Suggestive, it goes to Ignoring. Hype -> Break. This is why these relationships tend to be equated to "driving a good car on a bad road".]
    EII - Supervision - While these interactions are generally pleasant, this one triggers my sense of suspicion. Specifically the notion of these people knowing something that's important/significant to my life, that I don't yet know. While this is mostly true and natural, I just really don't like this feeling of being led to knowledge. (I prefer it if people either level with me in my inquiry, or simply provide direction.) [The trigger is most likely because these relationships push the Leading + PoLR functions while providing a steady input to the Mobilizing.]
    LSE - Benefit - Similar to Supervision, they know something important to me, which I don't. There's also usually an added anxiety about the fact that there tends to be a break in these relationships, where I perceive these people "fall from grace" in one way or another. Essentially where our life paths break away due to my realization that they don't really value the same things. In most cases it happens amicably, but in the case of some unhealthy people, the break is far more Se-heavy. [Pushing Role function leads to increasing anger. Not necessarily bad, but something worth being aware of.]

The common denominator, the strong feeling, in all these cases is disappointment.

I'm aware that these are highly specific to my current perspective and goals (looking to identify highly specific traits; SEI 8w9 Sx), so these are most likely experienced differently by others, likely to the point of irrelevance.

I'd like to add another curious tidbit around the experience of Fi leads;
    It's that we tend to recognize a feeling, and then create the story/narrative for it. The narrative tends to be only as good as our understanding of the world around us. This is probably why Fi leads tend to be perceived as insufferable when confronted with something negative which they don't recognize (ESI pushing their narrative, completely ignoring anything that doesn't fit it - and EII creating extensive fantastical conspiracy theory-level explanations) as the feeling is of higher priority than anything else.
    This is why I don't blanket dislike my conflictors (ESI), though I still tend to feel somewhat uneasy having to deal with them in personal matters. There is a method to their "madness" as well, it just requires more effort. Thus only really worth it when it's in a context that really matters to me.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only types that usually end up trying to stick with me over a longer time are people strong in Fi, the problem is that has tended to be EII's instead of IEI's or SEI's. I have never gotten near close to ESI's, but with the natural asymmetry of supervision I really would rather not have to talk to another EII in my life.
    @Baqer I have been thinking about this quote to be honest because you have mentioned that EII tend to flock to you a lot more. If you didn’t overtly identify as an ILE or we didn’t have the conversations that we did, you come across very Te like to me. Especially how you talk about relationships with others, I can really see why EII are really attracted to you. It almost seems like you are a Te Dom and are Fi seeking in a way.

I know you’re not. There was also a chart on here that ILE-Ti1 types can appear like LSE and which maybe the reason why so man EII are attracted to you too. I don’t often get to see your Ne-Ti on here until our little interactions or some of your comments sometimes like the one in which you were commenting the price of „bitches“. It’s cute and attractive in the sense, I am attracted to Ne/Ti. As a Te-PoLR, I get extremely intimated by Te and I was a bit intimidated by you at first because you seemed so Te like to me. It wasn’t till we interacted more and I got to poke you that I could see that you liked my Si/Fe and responded pretty well to it that I started feeling comfortable engaging/poking more. I don’t feel supervised by you either. I think you would get wayyyyy more nitpicky with me lol. So I know you’re not an LSE.

Aka, you come across like a Te-Dom I think so that’s why a lot of EII like you. I think if you flexed more Ne/Ti and Fe/ Ha and Si seeking, I think you will attract more SEI/IEI more.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE are generally bad people.

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Certain IEEs because we're basically inside out versions of each other but their usage of creative Fi feels so manipulative to me. It's interesting how definitions of "manipulative" differ with quadra.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    Hate is too strong a word. I have had extreme difficulty working or seeing eye-to-eye with ILE. It's been a challenge working with IEI, ILI and SLE in that order - but not impossible. SEEs seemed to bob and weave a lot but we could usually come to an agreement.

a.k.a. I/O

What type are you? I always figured you were an LII...

People I disliked had those types : LSE, SLI, LSI, LIE, ESI, SLE, IEI, ILE, LII, SEE, and some annoying IEEs or megalomaniac EIEs. I don't think type was the reason I disliked them, but it can be an aggravating factor.

But I didn't ask who you disliked I want to know who you HATE. Let the hatred flow through you.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The odd thing is I don't really have trouble communicating with ILI and SLIs. We don't really talk very much though.

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    But I didn't ask who you disliked I want to know who you HATE. Let the hatred flow through you.
    I can read. There are people whose guts I hated, but as I said, type was probably irrelevant or they were just toxic or were incompatible with me. This thread stays interesting as long as people who post on here describe what behaviour they hated, not when it becomes a public "type lynching" thread for badmouthing haters. Sorry to disappoint you man, but i value my emotional peace.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don’t hate types. I hate individuals.

I think I can name only three or four people whom I’ve hated, and none of them were healthy individuals.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can read. There are people whose guts I hated, but as I said, type was probably irrelavant or they were just toxic or were incompatible with me. This thread stays interesting as long as people who post on here describe what behaviour they hated, not when it becomes a public "type lynching" thread for badmouthing haters. Sorry to disappoint you man, but i value my emotional peace.

lol thank you for fully proving my point made earlier in the thread and taking this way too seriously

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol thank you for fully proving my point made earlier in the thread and taking this way too seriously
    That's how Fi works man
    Thank you for understanding

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's how Fi works man
    Thank you for understanding

yuck

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yuck
    Seems like you're offended I didn't give you the Fe reaction/answer you wanted ? I just said what I thought, trying to answer your question Sorry to disappoint; but life is disappointing sometimes. I'm sure other people are ok with letting their hatred loose haha

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems like you're offended I didn't give you the Fe reaction/answer you wanted ? I just said what I thought, trying to answer your question Sorry to disappoint; but life is disappointing sometimes. I'm sure other people are ok with letting their hatred loose haha

lol yeah you really got me. I was dying for your reaction and you stood your ground. So stunning and brave!

TIM
    EIE-Ni-H 359
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti subtypes of both LSIs and LIIs can be insufferable... usually the sheltered, small-town ones. If they are intelligent and insightful, some arrogance is tolerable/attractive.

EXEs are a mixed bag. We either get each other or not...rarely a middle ground.

IEEs can be overwhelming but likeable.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EIE View Post
    Ti subtypes of both LSIs and LIIs can be insufferable... usually the sheltered, small-town ones. If they are intelligent and insightful, some arrogance is tolerable/attractive.

EXEs are a mixed bag. We either get each other or not...rarely a middle ground.
    I agree with all of this. However I generally love Ti doms, even when they are being pedantic assholes. There are some that are so frustratingly stubborn that I will give up on them. But like you said their arrogance can be attractive.

I mean ExEs...do I really need to mention why we're annoying? lol

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol yeah you really got me. I was dying for your reaction and you stood your ground. So stunning and brave!

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can read.
    Reference these sources for more clarification.

Definition of humor

(Entry 1 of 2)

1a : that quality which appeals to a sense of the ludicrous or absurdly incongruous : a funny or amusing quality Try to appreciate the humor of the situation.
    b : the mental faculty of discovering, expressing, or appreciating the ludicrous or absurdly incongruous : the ability to be funny or to be amused by things that are funny a woman with a great sense of humor
    c : something that is or is designed to be comical or amusing The book is a collection of American humor. not a fan of the comedian's brand of humor

2a : an often temporary state of mind imposed especially by circumstances was in no humor to listen
    b : characteristic or habitual disposition or bent : temperament of cheerful humor
    c in medieval physiology : a fluid or juice of an animal or plant specifically : one of the four fluids entering into the constitution of the body and determining by their relative proportions a person's health and temperament
    d : a sudden, unpredictable, or unreasoning inclination : whim … conceived the humor of impeaching casual passers-by … and wreaking vengeance on them.— Charles Dickens the uncertain humors of nature

3a : a normal functioning bodily semifluid or fluid (such as the blood or lymph)
    b physiology : a secretion (such as a hormone) that is an excitant of activity

Definition of sarcasm

1 : a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain

2a : a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual
    b : the use or language of sarcasm

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Baqer I have been thinking about this quote to be honest because you have mentioned that EII tend to flock to you a lot more. If you didn’t overtly identify as an ILE or we didn’t have the conversations that we did, you come across very Te like to me. Especially how you talk about relationships with others, I can really see why EII are really attracted to you. It almost seems like you are a Te Dom and are Fi seeking in a way.

I know you’re not. There was also a chart on here that ILE-Ti1 types can appear like LSE and which maybe the reason why so man EII are attracted to you too. I don’t often get to see your Ne-Ti on here until our little interactions or some of your comments sometimes like the one in which you were commenting the price of „bitches“. It’s cute and attractive in the sense, I am attracted to Ne/Ti. As a Te-PoLR, I get extremely intimated by Te and I was a bit intimidated by you at first because you seemed so Te like to me. It wasn’t till we interacted more and I got to poke you that I could see that you liked my Si/Fe and responded pretty well to it that I started feeling comfortable engaging/poking more. I don’t feel supervised by you either. I think you would get wayyyyy more nitpicky with me lol. So I know you’re not an LSE.

Aka, you come across like a Te-Dom I think so that’s why a lot of EII like you. I think if you flexed more Ne/Ti and Fe/ Ha and Si seeking, I think you will attract more SEI/IEI more.
    Ya that's correct. I'm ILE-Ne, but whenever I'm in any academic setting and meeting people, the Te is definitely what shines through. I've helped Te suggestive's and Te polrs, and what I've seen is that while both don't try to get alot of help, Te polrs are generally so bad at doing Te things that I just feel bad and do it for them if I can, and if they have to actually learn how to do it, I try to explain it as clearly and simply as possible. Te suggestive's(EII) though, actually do learn and do Te stuff pretty consistently. The POLr wants a nice walkthrough with pretty pictures while the Te suggestive gives me the impression that they want more instructions and things to do. What you're saying from your perspective of me looking at the Te and describing me as "intimidating" does explain why I have to actively search for Te polr's out in the wild while I barely even notice when an EII suddenly attaches themselves to me. Thank god for socionics though, because if I didn't know about it I'd probably think that EII's were about as good as it gets at some point and marry one.

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also @Eudaimonia and @lkdhf qkb dear god can you ENF's just shut the fuck up please you people have the ability to argue and make the appearance of decent points but so little direction that the conversation you just had is the equivalent someone having a spasm while lying on the ground .

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also @Eudaimonia and @lkdhf qkb dear god can you ENF's just shut the fuck up please you people have the ability to argue and make the appearance of decent points but so little direction that the conversation you just had is the equivalent someone having a spasm while lying on the ground .

What the fuck are you on about? Do you need attention, is that it?

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bad Badger! *squirts with water gun* Be nice to the ENF’s!

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bad Badger! *squirts with water gun* Be nice to the ENF’s!
    No

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No

Be nice. You don’t want to piss of this duck. You be nice to your fellow forum members or else!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast