Thread: DCNH Chart

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post DCNH Chart

Includes own research:
    Type Nickname Similarity Priority Strengthened Insect (bonus)
    Chess Piece(bonus)
    Chemical Reaction Overall Quadra Vibe Prevalence (estimate %)
    D Director Own Base Te, Se. Additional: Fe Wasp Rook/Queen Reagent Alpha 30
    C Innovator Mirror Creative Ne, Fe. Additional: Se Spider Knight Reactor (i.e: spark) Beta 15
    N Controller Superego DS Ti, Si. Additional: Fi Beetle Pawn/King Reactive Gamma 30
    H Expert Supervisor HA Ni, Fi. Additional: Si Mantis Bishop Catalyst Delta 25
    Last edited by roger557; 05-06-2019 at 12:49 AM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting. I like the bonuses.

I have always identified best with the C subtype.

Also, spiders aren't insects.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

cool. but why are not the king or queen considered? and why is Si more N than H?

I'd say
    N Fi, Ti Bishop or rook
    H Si, Ni pawn
    D queen tentatively

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry View Post
    cool. but why are not the king or queen considered? and why is Si more N than H?

I'd say
    N Fi, Ti Bishop or rook
    H Si, Ni pawn
    D queen tentatively
    The newest categorization made by Gulenko has this. It means that Si also has homeostasis and therefore it normalizes. Also dominants are supposed to be the real special snow flakes although they might look more prevalent because they are dominant. They are supposed to have the toughest life because what else... Darwinism bites their head off.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    The newest categorization made by Gulenko has this. It means that Si also has homeostasis and therefore it normalizes. Also dominants are supposed to be the real special snow flakes although they might look more prevalent because they are dominant. They are supposed to have the toughest life because what else... Darwinism bites their head off.
    Every day something new to make this weird theory fit reality
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Every day something new to make this weird theory fit reality
    I still try to figure out the level depiction it tries to uncover or where it is supposed to be. We already according to Gulenko that this is not attractive dualizing element – mainly works in terms of setting interpersonal boundaries between people and people tend to overlook it for practical purposes.

Everything seems so blended.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still try to figure out the level depiction it tries to uncover or where it is supposed to be. We already according to Gulenko that this is not attractive dualizing element – mainly works in terms of setting interpersonal boundaries between people and people tend to overlook it for practical purposes.

Everything seems so blended.
    I'd rather stick to smilexian socionics for practical insights on people.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This does not make any sense, is this your theory? if it isn't, could someone share the original article or point out where I am wrong?

Examples:

LSI-H who has strengthened Fi,Ni and additional Si, looks like ILE according to this. So LSI emphasizes on ignoring, polr and dual seeking functions of ILE. It seems like LSI uses everything that ILE wouldn't be prone to use and still looks like one.

or

How does ILE prioritze its creative but still manages to have strengthened Ne,Fe instead of Ti and how does that makes ILE look similar to LII?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    is this your theory?
    Yes.

LSI-H who has strengthened Fi,Ni and additional Si, looks like ILE according to this. So LSI emphasizes on ignoring, polr and dual seeking functions of ILE. It seems like LSI uses everything that ILE wouldn't be prone to use and still looks like one.
    Because of the emphasis on HA, which is the base of the supervisor.

How does ILE prioritze its creative but still manages to have strengthened Ne,Fe instead of Ti and how does that makes ILE look similar to LII?
    Because the creative of ILE is the same as the base of LII. Also, strengthened =/= priority. Priority means it's the most important function; strenghtened means its performance is enhanced.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    Yes.

Because of the emphasis on HA, which is the base of the supervisor.

Because the creative of ILE is the same as the base of LII. Also, strengthened =/= priority. Priority means it's the most important function; strengthened means its performance is enhanced.
    LSI's HA is Ni and it is ignoring function of ILE.

If LSI emphasize on HA, emphasize=priority, I am guessing that people use their priority function a lot, so how does unrelated functions have better performance in that case?
    How are priority, similarity and strengthened function connected?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    LSI's HA is Ni and it is ignoring function of ILE.
    Check out hitta's and mclane's threads on model B. The HA of the supervisee and the base of the supervisor is the same element under that theory.

If LSI emphasize on HA, emphasize=priority,
    Not necessarily. Not what i said.

I am guessing that people use their priority function a lot, so how does unrelated functions have better performance in that case?
    I'm not sure about this yet, since in my case the priority and the strengthened correlate, but most likely as an explanation: just because something is important to you doesn't mean that you are good at it, and viceversa.

How are priority, similarity and strengthened function connected?
    Priority = most important function for the subject. Will perform whenever possible.

Similarity= observed (by me) similarity of a determinate type, with another of the same quadra based on their DCNH type. Will have a "tinge" of this type.

Strengthened = enhanced ability. Independent from priority.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Added a new column with equivalent parts of a chemical reaction.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Added another column with overall quadra vibe.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chart is complete.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Gulenko says: alpha H, beta D, gamma C and delta N. This also ties with quadra progression. Furthermore Gulenko says: N is the most prevalent and D is the rarest.

As Gulenko is the author and has not released much information I think he has the authoritative position.

For clarity Tallmo could refer his DCNH as DCNH(T) and if you have your own system DCNH(R) for example just for clarity.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 05-05-2019 at 07:52 PM.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gulenko says: alpha H, beta D, gamma C and delta N.
    Doesn't make much sense. I have a trick I used to make my correlation, but in any case; alpha the H? With most strengthened fi and ni, and hidden agenda si? Beta D, when beta contains the most divergent exponents, while D's are one of the most down-to-earth people you can find (along with N's). Gamma C, with unvalued Ne? Delta N maybe could work, but no. Deltas are too leisurely. Etc..

This also ties with quadra progression.
    How?

Furthermore Gulenko says: N is the most prevalent and D is the rarest.
    From what I've observed, N's seem to be the most prevalent indeed, but I think it's because many D's seem N's. These are the D's that are 'rooks' in the chart. D's that are queens are rare, same as N's who are 'Kings'.

As Gulenko is the author and has not released much information I think he has the authoritative position.
    *rolls eyes*

For clarity Tallmo could refer his DCNH as DCNH(T) and if you have your own system DCNH(R) for example just for clarity.
    I have a better idea: why don't we put all the info out there and let people come to their own conclusion on what is accurate and what is not.

Btw, if you can; link where gulenko said that about the quadras.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Betas bring the domination to the society: D
    Gammas generate new institutions: C
    Deltas stabilize life: N
    Alphas live haphazardly with low energy: H

This is the basis of subtypes. As far I can say it seems like taking functions literally in DCNH gives wrong impression of types. More like manifestation of outer metaphorical sphere.

*rolls eyes*
    So we usually use a decimal system when speaking about numbers. When we talk binary stuff it is usually noted as 102 etc. We also have different socionics models like A B and G. Therefore you are free to generate your own DCNH spin-off but it is also disrespectful towards its original generator to spread misinformation from his point of view.

There are hours long DCNH hangout outs on youtube. All the information is available there.
    https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dcnh+gulenko

For example it seems like Tallmo uses his practical everyday DCNH variant. However I think most D converts to N in Gulenko's big picture system.

Also Gulenko goes against pairing hypothesis and supports: N+N, D+H and C+C pairings as the most usual but seems them as suboptimal.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 05-06-2019 at 05:47 AM.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Betas bring the domination to the society: D
    Gammas generate new institutions: C
    Deltas stabilize life: N
    Alphas live haphazardly with low energy: H
    All those points are debatable.

This is the basis of subtypes. As far I can say it seems like taking functions literally in DCNH gives wrong impression of types. More like manifestation of outer metaphorical sphere.
    Well, but it must be coherent and it must work right? How can gammas be generators of anything if they do not "value" Ne under the system?

We also have different socionics models like A B and G. Therefore you are free to generate your own DCNH spin-off but it is also disrespectful towards its original generator to spread misinformation from his point of view.
    I mean no disrespect (and I'm sure @Tallmo means no disrespect either); that sounds like an N-ish, "appeal to authority" perception. Moreover, gulenko didn't "invent" this system, it has always been present and has been noted before he did/contemporarily by other people.

There are hours long DCNH hangout outs on youtube. All the information is available there.
    https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dcnh+gulenko
    All right, I'll check it out when I can.

For example it seems like Tallmo uses his practical everyday DCNH variant. However I think most D converts to N in Gulenko's big picture system.
    If a person has enhanced Te Se, with hidden agenda Fe, they're a D regardless of what their perceived behaviour might seem. This is similar/ties in with the socionics vs MBTI debate: what matters the most is how actually a person is processing stuff, right? Luckily (same as socionics), with DCNH, we have a very surefire way to verify people's types: intertype relations.

Also Gulenko goes against pairing hypothesis and supports: N+N, D+H and C+C pairings as the most usual but seems them as suboptimal.
    This is as of late? D and H makes no fucking sense. Have you ever seen a D and an H interact? The other two are okay (especially C + C ).

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

All those points are debatable.

Well, but it must be coherent and it must work right? How can gammas be generators of anything if they do not "value" Ne under the system?

I mean no disrespect (and I'm sure @Tallmo means no disrespect either); that sounds like an N-ish, "appeal to authority" perception. Moreover, gulenko didn't "invent" this system, it has always been present and has been noted before he did/contemporarily by other people.

All right, I'll check it out when I can.

If a person has enhanced Te Se, with hidden agenda Fe, they're a D regardless of what their perceived behaviour might seem. This is similar/ties in with the socionics vs MBTI debate: what matters the most is how actually a person is processing stuff, right? Luckily (same as socionics), with DCNH, we have a very surefire way to verify people's types: intertype relations.

This is as of late? D and H makes no fucking sense. Have you ever seen a D and an H interact? The other two are okay (especially C + C ).
    1. Maybe you just type differently than Gulenko. All problems solved. Let's say that is your DCNH rev R.

Besides in quadra progression gamma generates (C) societal institutions while alphas do mental masturbation (H), betas fight for powa (D) while delta are nitpicking about their paycheck(N).

I did not mention overall authority. Pooping on someone else's plate is just plain wrong. You can always play the game in different location. I do not establish personal boundaries or have very neat home. Both are horrifying mess. That is N dimension in Ti+Fi in N sub. I suck at it. Besides N's are lackeys of D's who are infamous of taking other ideas an claiming them as their own. There is a video even about that.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 05-06-2019 at 11:34 AM.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Besides in quadra progression gamma generates (C) societal institutions while alphas do mental masturbation (H), betas fight for powa (D) while delta are nitpicking about their paycheck(N).
    Alphas run shit (D)
    Betas fuck shit up (C)
    Gammas control the betas (N)
    Deltas humanize the gammas and enjoy life (H)

I did not mention overall authority. Pooping on someone else's plate is just plain wrong. You can always play the game in different location.
    You mean somewhere else other than the "alternative viewpoints" subforum?

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Alphas run shit (D)
    Betas fuck shit up (C)
    Gammas control the betas (N)
    Deltas humanize the gammas and enjoy life (H)

You mean somewhere else other than the "alternative viewpoints" subforum?
    I just mean that this is hardly not the DCNH if it contradicts the DCNH theory. Whatever you want. DCNHv2, DCNHrR etc options are endless.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type