Page 67 of 199 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,680 of 7936

Thread: Your typing of forum members

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That's enough verbal genocide for one day folks.

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by A Moderator View Post
    I recall that you said I had aggressor tendencies online
    OH my gosh...I never said this. You're putting words into my mouth.
    Hell, you even said that I was bossing you around, and continued with the narrative that we were duals. So no, the moment I started embracing LSI tendencies in our conversations, you were fine with it enough to say were duals in the aftermath.
    Did I even say this?! I maybe remember joking about how you were bossing me around when you kept re-typing me, but it was to lighten the mood, esp. since you had already apologized for being annoying.
    You said that you have a poor grasp of time, but this is not true given your understanding of Alice in Wonderland's time paradox, nor is it true with consideration to your understanding of how things would have played out in the long haul with your ex. You do have a good grasp of the flow of how things move forward, and I can feel that in how you seem to nudge conversations down specific paths with an eye towards whatever I will be doing in the long term (this is extremely consistent in you, and I recall wanting an explanation for this when we first started talking). For example, you would reference my path of self-discovery, my path of work, etc. Furthermore, you aim to avoid previously committed mistakes in your relationships, and value growth (ie. the accrual of skill and competency).
    You're still seeing what you want to see. I didn't even remember much about the time themes from Alice in Wonderland, which I already told you. I have spent years making stupid mistakes to slowly develop a slight sense of how things will turn out, though I don't know how you got that from talking with me. You asked me once if I felt an intutive pull towards you. Truth was, I felt a very tiny warning in my gut about you, but I wanted to talk to an ILE, so I didn't listen to my gut. Now, I wish I had listened to it. Not that I expect you to pay attention to anything I have to say that doesn't agree with your view, by now. LSIs don't listen to me very well, in general. That's pretty much the way Benefit goes.

I've already dealt with tons of Se-egos since I was a baby. I've already been treated like I'm expected to be an Ni-ego, and to me, it's degrading, humiliating, painful, and unnatural. You have no idea how disgusting it is, imo. In the past, I used to just think that all the traits associated with Se were symptoms of a mental problem. All the people who wanted a resistant partner to 'defeat', constantly have a battle of wills with, and who would lose interest in a partner who didn't play hard to get, were basically unhealthy people. People who wanted to have the upper hand, boss their partner around, physically dominate their partner sexually, were just sick. I thought they were just out of touch with their own humanity, or so deeply insecure that they were incapable of becoming vulnerable enough to experience authentic love and caring. I just didn't understand it, because if I needed a constant challenge in order to desire someone, I'd probably be overcompensating for some insecurity, and if I were to change myself to fit the 'aggressors', #1 I would suffer deeply, #2 I would never experience being loved for who I actually want to be. Se-ego men are a real deal-breaker, I'd much rather be alone.

Then, Socionics told me that it's just a different way to be, that there are actually some people who enjoy the chase (Se), just like I love the beauty of aesthetics (Si). And that there are even real-life people (Ni) who enjoy playing games with them and resisting only to be 'defeated', just like I enjoy having a partner who sees the potential in me and helps me believe in my talents (Ne).

Sounds gross to me, but whatever.

I do not want to be treated like a victim type, so it repulses me to be seen that way. What can I say? If you still think I'm Ni, you're an idiot.
    I can't control how anyone views me at the end of the day. I'd much rather someone have an accurate view of themselves so they can capitalize on their strengths than coddle their view of me.
    Dude, I'm not coddling any view of you...you're the one trying to hold a certain view of me.
    Last edited by Xaiviay; 11-16-2018 at 03:13 AM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd like to take you back to a post made several months ago by Avebury (TheUltimateEmcee). He knows me from another forum and has seen me post my thoughts over an extended period of time. This is what he had to say:
    Do you really think I’d care about someone else’s (esp Ave’s right now, no offense), thoughts and impressions? What do you have in mind doing this? Why would someone else’s impression affect mine? The data point I’m putting out there remains the same. I just think you’ve gotten more aggressive since you started to bend back to the LSI typing, within the time that I’ve known you here.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@A Moderator You’re coming across as really on edge right now (like me levels) and I get it because type-me thread conversations could be putting you on the defensive and increasing your testosterone and stuff but you have no reason to prove anything to anybody lol. Take the advice of your own avatar.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Do you really think I’d care about someone else’s (esp Ave’s right now, no offense), thoughts and impressions? What do you have in mind doing this? Why would someone else’s impression affect mine? The data point I’m putting out there remains the same. I just think you’ve gotten more aggressive since you started to bend back to the LSI typing, within the time that I’ve known you here.
    The data point remains the same. What I'm saying is that the data point reflects a more general trend, which is salient because Socionics is a trait based system. Traits influence behaviors over a person's life - behaviors that reflect a norm. So if someone exhibits a general trend in behavior, the behavior indicates an underlying personality trait.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The data point remains the same. What I'm saying is that the data point reflects a more general trend, which is salient because Socionics is a trait based system. Traits influence behaviors over a person's life - behaviors that reflect a norm. So if someone exhibits a general trend in behavior, the behavior indicates an underlying personality trait.
    Ok, just make sure you add “Considering Retyping as LSI” to the timeline axis on that graph before mine.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Our love is cool. Forget ITRs, hug your conflictor. They're more affraid of you than you are of them.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So just talked to @A Moderator over voice for a little over 20 minutes and I do think he’s LSI. You can’t fake the lumberjack voice and laughing at the dumbest Ni HA moments at Se jokes. Case closed IMO.

TIM
    D-ESI-Se 1w2
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know @A Moderator personally, but for what it's worth, some reinforcement - My best mate (of many years) and a member of these forums is an LSI-Se C (Well, the most SLE seeming LSI I've seen lmao) and, given that my mate and I talk extensively, daily, Y'all have very similar communication. Plenty of lines I'm reading that could be stolen out of my bud's mouth. I also have a ton of personal experience with ILE, and You sure as shit don't remind me of either of the two I've been close with. Not a formal argument, cause I don't know You well enough, but that's my two cents.
    "We live in an age in which there is no heroic death."

Model A: ESI-Se -
    DCNH: Dominant

Enneagram: 1w2, 2w1, 6w7
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/So

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous Lynx View Post
    I don't know @A Moderator personally, but for what it's worth, some reinforcement - My best mate (of many years) and a member of these forums is an LSI-Se C (Well, the most SLE seeming LSI I've seen lmao) and, given that my mate and I talk extensively, daily, Y'all have very similar communication. Plenty of lines I'm reading that could be stolen out of my bud's mouth. I also have a ton of personal experience with ILE, and You sure as shit don't remind me of either of the two I've been close with. Not a formal argument, cause I don't know You well enough, but that's my two cents.

Is it soulclap

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Data points should not be brought out in public. A point is that which has no part; and the length of a line has no bearing on its effectiveness, especially as it has no breadth.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As an SLE, I type the lovely @Xaiviay as .... *drumroll* .. not my dual.

I agree with her self-typing of SEI. ( )

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

As an SLE, I type the lovely @Xaiviay as .... *drumroll* .. not my dual.

I agree with her self-typing of SEI. ( )
    Thank youuu, @sbbds

I appreciate your idealogical support, and wish you all the best with your -lead counterparts!

TIM
    LII-Ti 1w2 sp/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Between this and the “thicc IEI thread” I think I’m observing a trend - this forum seems to be in desperate need of IEIs. I mean, IEIs and LSIs are not even duals, and yet a battle has been fought with hardor and courage in order to claim a certain user as one.

Someone, somewhere, must be having their Victim fantasies quite thoroughly satisfied.

TIM
    D-ESI-Se 1w2
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it soulclap
    If You're asking about the username of my Beta ST Bro, it's @1INT Vault Dweller

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous Lynx View Post
    If You're asking about the username of my Beta ST Bro, it's @1INT Vault Dweller
    Ok nevermind lol. Cheers

TIM
    D-ESI-Se 1w2
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xaiviay View Post
    Thank youuu, @sbbds

I appreciate your idealogical support, and wish you all the best with your -lead counterparts!
    Absolutely. Come to the darkside, m8. Program Ni's are gettin all our senpais stolen by distractable extroverts. The struggle is real

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Venus Rose View Post
    I am curious what type(s) people would see for me, just based on my Pinterest (it's in my signature). Feel free to type me in as many typology systems as you would like to
    I would have definitely thought some kind of INFx-type, for you, and your pins scream E4 Sx-first was also my thought.

Btw, I didn't read past the 'EII' part of your TIM before I looked at your pinterest

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am curious what type(s) people would see for me, just based on my Pinterest (it's in my signature). Feel free to type me in as many typology systems as you would like to
    EII 4 makes sense for you

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Venus, you have great taste
    My pinterest will meet yours soon enough, I think.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://www.pinterest.com/edgarallen1816/

If we're posting pinterests then...

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fun, fun I went through a Pinterest stage.

I'd say EXI E4 @Venus Rose. I like your stuff.

...Here is mine. I haven't done much with it in a while... I love looking at other peoples boards
    Last edited by Aster; 11-22-2018 at 08:35 PM.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am getting a strong type 1 vibe, instinct stacking so/sp - just from your pinterest. Ni and Fe as well.
    I keep the boards with the pretty women on them secret.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Typing by Pinterest boards is the new sensation sweeping the nation. It will replace VI, trust me.

Here is mine: https://ro.pinterest.com/Plumeslala/

So far, I have a general board, one dedicated to Twin Peaks and one dedicated to Wes Anderson, although this one doesn't receive much love nowadays.
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is my Pinterest: [redacted]

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    I don't really understand pinterest - it's just collections? But why?
    Sort of like Tumblr. Collecting things you like. Lots of artistic people use it. I use it because I like looking at beauty and for lifestyle goal visualization.
    Last edited by sbbds; 11-26-2018 at 12:36 PM.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought the exact same thing when I first downloaded the app, lol, what am I supposed to do with this? I was a little lost at first.

Mine started out really chaotic and I had boards dedicated to philosophy, quotes, recipes, Led Zeppelin, crochet, homesteading, favorite movies, existentialism, politics, all kinds of stuff...Once you get the hang of it I think it can be a bit addictive. I came a crossed groups of people who were doing aesthetic and mood boards for writing inspo, or just making up stories and to get a sense of your own style. I thought it was really inspiring, and kind of therapeutic. I foud people with the style I liked, similar interests, followed them, and I redid my boards completely, organized them, using the cumulation of all these people as inspo. Spent a lot of time looking around at others boards to get ideas how to do it. Took forever and I put a lot of effort into it. I've used a lot of it as writing inspiration or to find my style. It's really undergone several transformations over the years. And that's why I think it might not be very useful in typing it, there is a huge contrast between then and now. Someone just starting out vs someone with too much time on their hands whose a little OCD and you can go crazy. Although I'm sure it says something. You can just make it into whatever you want, whatever your interests are.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lol @golden, your signature

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Golden's signature was exactly the first thing that I thought of when I saw squark's comment.
    Clarice Lispector

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Teapot View Post
    lol @golden, your signature
    Here’s mine, I guess: https://pin.it/v7hq7g7ihi6lnn

@squark
    ↓↓↓↓↓
    Last edited by golden; 11-25-2018 at 03:30 PM.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just use pinterest to collect pictures of Taylor Swift and giant robots.

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karatos View Post
    I just use pinterest to collect pictures of Taylor Swift and giant robots.
    One of my former coworkers (the one who's similar to you) was also into Taylor Swift. But why? What is so special about her - I don't get it.
    (and don't tell me because she's hot)

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Teapot View Post
    One of my former coworkers (the one who's similar to you) was also into Taylor Swift. But why? What is so special about her - I don't get it.
    (and don't tell me because she's hot)
    because she's hot.

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karatos View Post
    because she's hot.
    Damn you! You and your Iron Man fetish

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Taylor Swift?
    I mean, I do follow a blog that's dedicated entirely to Anna Friel pictures, so who am I to judge?
    Clarice Lispector

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Pinterest is place of concrete objects. Good place for many people but I find its lack of verbality bit disappointing.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    And that's why I think it might not be very useful in typing it, there is a huge contrast between then and now.
    The more you used it - the closer it was to your preferences. So that contrast means not much for those who uses the service for long and much. But for beginners there - mb it's lesser correct for typing. Also your understanding of types related mb not correct and the difference mb not so huge in this. With better types understanding and skills people can be typed correctly (or at least do not lead to wrong assured type) in lesser ideal situation. The harder does not mean impossible, what you have claimed here.

For example, with all the known about you by the behavior on the forum, the opinion about your Se possible valued typed supposed by your art preferences, did not changed or reduced at me. ESI only seemed more and more correct for you, unlike EII possibility. But I used mostly your avatars and later forums posts - what is more person related, than your some earlier and more random galleries. The princliple is the same, anyway.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    The more you used it - the closer it was to your preferences. So that contrast means not much for those who uses the service for long and much. But for beginners there - mb it's lesser correct for typing.
    Well, yes, I agree with you here.

Also your understanding of types related mb not correct and the difference mb not so huge in this. With better types understanding and skills people can be typed correctly (or at least do not lead to wrong assured type) in lesser ideal situation.
    Sol, you literally say this to everyone all the time, especially newbies. I get it. You have superior typing skills and other people suck.

The harder does not mean impossible, what you have claimed here.
    Where did I say impossible. I said not very useful. They are not the same. Are you twisting my words

For example, with all the known about you by the behavior on the forum, the opinion about your Se possible valued typed supposed by your art preferences, did not changed or reduced at me. ESI only seemed more and more correct for you, unlike EII possibility.
    Ok. It's not my goal to try and change your mind. I'm just here being myself.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    Sol, you literally say this to everyone all the time
    There is the use to repeat the similar opinion (especially with reasonable basis) when people say or repeat the similar mistake. When people will stop to say and think the wrong, then there will no be basis to oppose them.

You still did not wrote your correct ESI type in the profile. The above was one of the reasons, to which I've opposed from logical side. Your switching the theme to relations does not change the logical reality of your mistake or your correct type. As your opposing lays not in logical side then your motives are emotional also to do not accept your real type. Those motives of this behavior and personal traits of your E9 leading to it were discussed with you before. It's sad, that you still prefer emotions above the objective. It's also the reason why your and some others' arguments about typing will stay weak from logics, despite they had enough to do not repeat them.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    There is the use to repeat the similar opinion (especially with reasonable basis) when people say or repeat the similar mistake. When people will stop to say and think the wrong, then there will no be basis to oppose them.

You still did not wrote your correct ESI type in the profile. The above was one of the reasons, to which I've opposed from logical side. Your switching the theme to relations does not change the logical reality of your mistake or your correct type. As your opposing lays not in logical side then your motives are emotional also to do not accept your real type. Those motives of this behavior and personal traits of your E9 leading to it were discussed with you before. It's sad, that you still prefer emotions above the objective. It's also the reason why your and some others' arguments about typing will stay weak from logics, despite they had enough to do not repeat them.
    ESIs cant be 9 baby