Thread: Natascha Wegelin

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Zero; 03-09-2018 at 02:34 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ENFP?

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To me it smells like LII

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol @Zero, are you no longer sure? And welcome back.

I had thought a democratic quadra (alpha or gamma) could take to the internet as a job in the manner of blogs and such. So i guessed she is either alpha or gamma but don't know anything about her other than what you stated and the VI isn't working for me this time (maybe NT club?)

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    Lol @Zero, are you no longer sure? And welcome back.

I had thought a democratic quadra (alpha or gamma) could take to the internet as a job in the manner of blogs and such. So i guessed she is either alpha or gamma but don't know anything about her other than what you stated and the VI isn't working for me this time (maybe NT club?)
    Thank you, sorry for my late reply. I'm quite sure about the LIE typing, the emojis were an expression of disappointment
    I agree about the democratic type, the main reason for my typing is the video, which the site didn't allow me to upload as youtube video for some reason, so guess nobody watched the linked video. She speaks very much like me, pretty quickly and her Fe role function is clear in facial expressions and tone, they belong to a positivist type, also her sentences are to the point and efficient. Her hair is a very efficient style, easy to manage, and she's wearing no makeup. Her chin and ears are protruding which is often the case with LIEs. Her sentence strucure is one of a declaring type, and her hand gestures while explaining also are very similar to mine. LIIs and ILIs don't move their eyebrows this much while talking (: