User Tag List

Thread: A random yet not-so-random LII-Ne which finally got into actually looking into Socionics

Sir that's my emotional support gremlin ApeironStella's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-Ne 5w4 594 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A random yet not-so-random LII-Ne which finally got into actually looking into Socionics

...or most likely, a possible LII-Ne who might or might not abandon this account randomly/forget to post anything/read and think of a reply to another post and then tries to come up with a proper response- gives the thought some time and space to be fully understood and eventually realizes that she posted like only 3 responses/posts before disappearing from the forum grounds....

We shall see.

But anyway, hello there.

Edit: I just realized that I wrote "got into" instead of "got around" and this pisses me off to no end. I'm sleepy so please excuse it............

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Greetings!

And well - that sounds more ILE than anything

TIM
    LII-Ne 5w4 594 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Greetings!

And well - that sounds more ILE than anything

keikaku.jpg

But thank you

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ayuhime View Post

keikaku.jpg

But thank you
    DID YOU JUST PULL A LIGHT YAGAMI ON ME!

Guess what Aizen is on my team and we know who survived.

Hehe <3 Did you see the typing thread section yet? Looking forward, please tag me ^3^

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I type only by the most scientifically accepted methods which are, of course, VI and listening closely to Chae, and this:

Ayuhime avatar9081_1-2.jpg

looks ILE to me.

TIM
    LII-Ne 5w4 594 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DID YOU JUST PULL A LIGHT YAGAMI ON ME!

Guess what Aizen is on my team and we know who survived.

Hehe <3 Did you see the typing thread section yet? Looking forward, please tag me ^3^
    Oh? Last time I checked, he and Chair-kun were chillin'. Not sure how much help he could do while still mostly sealed.

...Yet, just in case, I have the ultimate bribery! Come forward, Sandwich-chan!

tumblr_m9pbh8KOHE1qjjtnjo1_1280.jpg

Haha, I wasn't planning to make one as I am pretty certain-ish on my type, but if you insist, I shall~

Just for info though, I've been into MBTI for about three years and have been dipping my toes into Socionics theory now and then. I decided to join this forum just now because I ultimately feel like I exhausted what I could learn from MBTI by now and as promising Enneagram is, I am getting to point where I can easily type people at that too so I needed something to else to figure out/compare and contrast with~ Visual typing was only thing that turned me off for so long and once I realized PoLR and valued-undervalued weak-strong stuff sorta makes sense and most Socionic typers(?) don't really agree with Visual Typing, I am falling into this hell as well haha----

TIM
    LII-Ne 5w4 594 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I type only by the most scientifically accepted methods which are, of course, VI and listening closely to Chae, and this:

looks ILE to me.
    Then you shall type this face instead if you want an accurate representation of me: ಠ_ಠ

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Oh? Last time I checked, he and Chair-kun were chillin'. Not sure how much help he could do while still mostly sealed.

...Yet, just in case, I have the ultimate bribery! Come forward, Sandwich-chan!

tumblr_m9pbh8KOHE1qjjtnjo1_1280.jpg

Haha, I wasn't planning to make one as I am pretty certain-ish on my type, but if you insist, I shall~

Just for info though, I've been into MBTI for about three years and have been dipping my toes into Socionics theory now and then. I decided to join this forum just now because I ultimately feel like I exhausted what I could learn from MBTI by now and as promising Enneagram is, I am getting to point where I can easily type people at that too so I needed something to else to figure out/compare and contrast with~ Visual typing was only thing that turned me off for so long and once I realized PoLR and valued-undervalued weak-strong stuff sorta makes sense and most Socionic typers(?) don't really agree with Visual Typing, I am falling into this hell as well haha----
    Last time you checked! Ah!
    Sandwich-chan for Chae senpai.... *^* My Si is getting weak.... aghh

Cool! You'll never leave this place again, I can already see it.
    Last edited by Chae; 03-12-2017 at 06:24 PM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Everything about the profile is . The inverse letters, the Carlin signature, and: I'm in spAAAAAAAAACEEEE--

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post

looks ILE to me.
    My Te is very flattered that my opinion equals science. But it was just a hunch and close observation
    What I love about the profile picture is the typical coloring. Soft and really cute. <3

TIM
    LII-Ne 5w4 594 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last time you checked! Ah!
    Sandwich-chan for Chae senpai.... *^* My Si is getting week.... aghh

Cool! You'll never leave this place again, I can already see it.

Everything about the profile is . The inverse letters, the Carlin signature, and: I'm in spAAAAAAAAACEEEE--
    Listen to your Si, senpai !

Ah haha, most likely. Though, I kind of have this "when tired must " attitude so I wouldn't suggest typing me right now. Normally I just ghost around and don't really reply to anything, have this stupid tendency to question what on the earth am I even doing or exist (though not in a way but more of "what's the point" way) so tomorrow, I will probably be low on -high I am currently on. It is fun to emulate -doms as I have seen many of their posts, as well as like writing some quirky stuff to my profile.

Inverse letters happened kinda randomly but I went with it really, haha. I am not exactly best at puns normally.

And I was thinking of some "cool quote to put" and spent last day reading Sliding Scale of Cynism vs Idealism examples on TVTropes so wanted to write this old thing I heard ages ago and after searching a bit, found that it was actually a quote and not something I came up with so I rolled with it again. I am not sure who he is supposed to be...

Also I wasn't planning on staying initially, it was more of due to feeling sorta depressed so going a "aaaah fudge this I am gonna research something to keep my mind occupied" thing.

My , sadly, isn't naturally that strong. I just sometimes indulge in it but when I compare it to three other ILEs I met, it is pretty obvious that it really isn't my main way of operating. Something I can use, but not the core base.

This went serious quick or what.

Edit: And what LII/ILE doesn't like Portal now, come on.

TIM
    LII-Ne 5w4 594 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Te is very flattered that my opinion equals science. But it was just a hunch and close observation
    What I love about the profile picture is the typical coloring. Soft and really cute. <3
    Haha, I really have a thing for pastels/monochrome minimalistic and/or fluffy designs, actually! I like my , not gonna lie

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Listen to your Si, senpai !

Ah haha, most likely. Though, I kind of have this "when tired must " attitude so I wouldn't suggest typing me right now. Normally I just ghost around and don't really reply to anything, have this stupid tendency to question what on the earth am I even doing or exist (though not in a way but more of "what's the point" way) so tomorrow, I will probably be low on -high I am currently on. It is fun to emulate -doms as I have seen many of their posts, as well as like writing some quirky stuff to my profile.

Inverse letters happened kinda randomly but I went with it really, haha. I am not exactly best at puns normally.

And I was thinking of some "cool quote to put" and spent last day reading Sliding Scale of Cynism vs Idealism examples on TVTropes so wanted to write this old thing I heard ages ago and after searching a bit, found that it was actually a quote and not something I came up with so I rolled with it again. I am not sure who he is supposed to be...

Also I wasn't planning on staying initially, it was more of due to feeling sorta depressed so going a "aaaah fudge this I am gonna research something to keep my mind occupied" thing.

My , sadly, isn't naturally that strong. I just sometimes indulge in it but when I compare it to three other ILEs I met, it is pretty obvious that it really isn't my main way of operating. Something I can use, but not the core base.

This went serious quick or what.

Edit: And what LII/ILE doesn't like Portal now, come on.
    Hmm Ok, then I'll anticipate the questionnaire! Thanks for the briefing and senpai of course will listen to their Stay as you like! <3
    /grabs sandwich and runs the fuck outta here to DEVOUR IT ALL!!/

TIM
    female
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd like to point out I also got INTP, 953 and sp/so on the tests. It's like looking into a mirror... The only difference was I got 5w4 as opposed to 5w6.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yes, but did you stumble upon Socionics randomly, or do you write in random manner, generally, or was this random thread mad non-randomly? Does this belong in the paradoxical thread?
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

TIM
    LII-Ne 5w4 594 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@muhtempus Pesky 5 wings tsk tsk. But that's pretty cool, so hello there~
    @Nate Chur when in doubt, it is (almost) always Answer E-All of the above.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@muhtempus Pesky 5 wings tsk tsk. But that's pretty cool, so hello there~
    @Nate Chur when in doubt, it is (almost) always Answer E-All of the above.
    Statement is TT, (when just one True doesn't do justice).
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.