Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: sx/sp

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

“If love wants you; if you've been melted down to stars, you will love with lungs and gills; with feathers and scales; with warm blood and cold.”
    ― Anne Michaels

"I have a theory that we have multiple “ones.”

That there is not just one soul reserved for us to love, learn and go deep with.

This was a hard lesson to learn, meeting my first soulmate, one—what have you, and realizing I wasn’t going to spend the rest of my life with him.

I remember grieving the day he got engaged, because in a hopeful, stubborn way part of my heart had refused—until that moment—to believe he wasn’t my forever person.

He was on the wishful back burner of my heart.

I called my mother, in tears and she told me that he still was my person. He still was a one. He was still my soul mate.

I realized that just because he wasn’t my forever didn’t invalidate his importance in my life and our connection.

Our connection has remained something incredibly significant, something I fall back upon in my heart when I need to.

When I need to remember exactly what I want in a partner, I remember what a staggering soul he is—and I wait.

I want to talk today about the other “ones,” the soulmates we may meet while we are single or in a relationship that we don’t end up with.

That we have a sure fire connection with, real as any—but because of timing we don’t always go deep with.

I think it is incredibly mature to, without shame, acknowledge that in our lifespan we will bump into handfuls of succulent souls we want to take a bite out of.

Whether we are single, in a relationship, engaged or married we will run into other ones.

I also don’t think acknowledging these connections means we love our partners or want to be in our relationship less—it just means there’s a f*ck ton of souls/lovers on this planet we could dance with/learn from.

They are the ones we meet in a coffee line-up, the one beside us in our yoga class, the guy at the bbq who’s engaged.

It’s the ones we meet and feel an undeniably powerful connection.

A connection that leaves us wanting to know more.

I think we make a choice, whether we engage in these connections.

These words are for the ones we meet and don’t explore.

The ones we love fully but don’t spend the rest of our lives with.

Those we run into at the grocery store and never see again.

The lovers we never take apart with our lips.

The partners we don’t open to and go deep with.

The people we don’t have a chance to have a first soul dip with.

The soul mates we skip coffee with, and look over our shoulder—for just a slight moment and wonder about.

The connections that exist that are missed, by choice.

Because we are involved, because they are unavailable, because one is simply not ready for love.

These ones are just as important as the forever–for we are here to connect, and what a gift to know that there are endless humans to open our hearts to and dance with.

What a treat to grow with multiple souls in a lifespan, or to simply know there are others out there who want to grow with us.

It is powerful to acknowledge these soulmates and thank them for the small reminder that in this massive, swallowing world we are never without the possibility of love."\
    --Janne Robinson
    Probably written by an sx/so from reading some of her profile but whatever. I steal it for sx/sp.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@spritelite sx/sp != being depressed

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    @spritelite sx/sp != being depressed
    It should not be any less obvious than what it is when it is told in pictures. The girl has connected with a lover sx/sp, forsaking everything for that bond, then it has ended, and all the energy she put into it is there to implode inwards, and she says she is "OK". Love and loss and possession and screw everything and everyone else. These are raw sx/sp energies. One has to be it to know.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spritelite View Post
    It should not be any less obvious than what it is when it is told in pictures. The girl has connected with a lover sx/sp, forsaking everything for that bond, then it has ended, and all the energy she put into it is there to implode inwards, and she says she is "OK". Love and loss and possession and screw everything and everyone else. These are raw sx/sp energies. One has to be it to know.
    Do you relate to enneagram 4? I do see what you are expressing but other E types might not see it the same way.

YWIMW

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Do you relate to enneagram 4? I do see what you are expressing but other E types might not see it the same way.
    I do not relate to E4, but if other types do not think that sx/sp when they connect they believe that bond is forever, and can somersault into it, and experience the depths of it ending as well as they can the highs while it began, then my take on this stacking will be different from those who disagree with me.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spritelite View Post
    I do know it. You can experience immense grief and loss even if you're not sx/sp, and it's continuously frustrating to see sx/sp portrayed as just this existentially tormented soul. This sounds much more like a case of teenage emotional immaturity.

Surely there are non-sx/sps on here who can relate to that on some level, no?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I do know it. You can experience immense grief and loss even if you're not sx/sp, and it's continuously frustrating to see sx/sp portrayed as just this existentially tormented soul. This sounds much more like a case of teenage emotional immaturity.

Why do you get yourself so worked up about it? Whether you like it or not people of sx/sp stacking are supposedly the most tortured of the stackings and sp/sx can be too. I would not have used that particular display of images but if that is what they have experienced as an sx/sp then it is their sx/sp. I have experienced similar and so have many people I have known. Not all are sx/sp and they might have a different way of exposing their pain. In fact they do. I see it every day on FB. The things you post in this thread are not going to resonate with every sx/sp. This thread seems to torture you. :/

YWIMW

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you get yourself so worked up about it? Whether you like it or not people of sx/sp stacking are supposedly the most tortured of the stackings and sp/sx can be too.
    Because I think it's absurd to assert that one instinct stacking is by definition somehow worse off than the others. I've said it before, there's a certain fetishistic attachment between self-typed sx/sps and the existential crises they experience. I just want there to be something more that's represented. Why not express extremes of exhilaration or excitement as well? The more you justify attaching the pain you experience as 'part of your personality,' you're already sabotaging yourself and starting down an awful cycle of self-loathing.

I would not have used that particular display of images but if that is what they have experienced as an sx/sp then it is their sx/sp. I have experienced similar and so have many people I have known. Not all are sx/sp and they might have a different way of exposing their pain. In fact they do. I see it every day on FB. The things you post in this thread are not going to resonate with every sx/sp.
    It seems really goofy to refer to one person's status as "sx/sp" as "theirs." Like it's some tangible object you can treasure and show off, an ego prize that celebrates itself for existing.

This thread seems to torture you. :/
    Torture, no. Frustrate, yes.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Because I think it's absurd to assert that one instinct stacking is by definition somehow worse off than the others. I've said it before, there's a certain fetishistic attachment between self-typed sx/sps and the existential crises they experience. I just want there to be something more that's represented. Why not express extremes of exhilaration or excitement as well? The more you justify attaching the pain you experience as 'part of your personality,' you're already sabotaging yourself and starting down an awful cycle of self-loathing.

It seems really goofy to refer to one person's status as "sx/sp" as "theirs." Like it's some tangible object you can treasure and show off, an ego prize that celebrates itself for existing.

Torture, no. Frustrate, yes.
    Then keep posting those exhilarating/exciting things yourself? I do. Not always in this thread though. What's goofy is getting worked up over other people's feelings and preferences, like they are reflecting on you. Your ego takes sx/sp too serious and you clutch it like a cornerstone.

The intangible feels more real than the tangible to some. I am neither attached to my pain or my joy. I experience it as it arises and release it when the moment passes. Some "moments" last longer than others.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

which reminds me... I'm sleepy.

YWIMW

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, I posted a story through a couple of pictures which I think captured an essence of sx/sp, if you don't like them you can move on: I don't have the same issues with this as you are showing, and I think you should chill - Perhaps consider that art is subjective, or at least has a subjective quality, you don't have to be the police officer of the canvas used unless you are the owner of the gallery, nor does it have to fit in with a life you have experienced or observed, or to say: relax your frustrations for this moment.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

YWIMW

TIM
    Fi-IEE Sx/so 739
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Know of other songs with a similar style?

Last edited by Default; 10-03-2015 at 02:54 AM.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Default View Post
    Know of other songs with a similar style?
    Bands with similar style are Sisters of Mercy, Lacrimas Profundere, My Dying Bride (bit more emo). I know a lot but not coming to me in the moment.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    He's so sexy. Enneagram 4 sx/sp guys are the hottest.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I remember typing O-Negative lead singer, Peter Steele, as so/sp.

One look at his ice-cold, dispassionate, distance-setting gaze was enough to peg him as contra-chain.

I did like Starfall's post due to the omgwftdat penis though lol.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    I remember typing O-Negative lead singer, Peter Steele, as so/sp.

One look at his ice-cold, dispassionate, distance-setting gaze was enough to peg him as contra-chain.
    Keep in mind he had a severe alcohol and cocaine problem. He just looks high to me in some pics.

I find it interesting that he would be typed anything but sx first. I do not see his eyes as particularly cold or dispassionate. He had an intense penetrating gaze and could get pretty emotional and passionate, almost to the point of seeming irrational in the dictionary sense of the word.

This is part of the reason I do not like posting pics of myself btw. I have been told I look very cold or bitchy in some of my pics. In video I am not. :/

I have to admit, I hesitated about posting this piece today by Peter Steele's niece Marie (ha ha .. got it right this time Patty ! ).

Why? I guess it's a sore subject. For the blog, I'm constantly trying to find the boundaries between privacy and memories. Our biggest critics are people who wonder why this blog was created. Are we just airing Peter's dirty laundry or is this a place to talk about memories, feelings, and truths, while keeping a legacy alive? I think I can speak for the sisters and family when I say it's about healing. We are not here to get our 15 minutes of fame like so many others who write on FB about their 'relationships' with Peter. This blog is here to give readers a little glimpse into the background and personality of a conflicted man ... who could be ANY MAN (or woman) -- but in this case, he is the legendary Peter Steele ... (Darcie).

http://fortheloveofpetesteele.blogsp...blem-when.html

YWIMW

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keep in mind he had a severe alcohol and cocaine problem. He just looks high to me in some pics.

I find it interesting that he would be typed anything but sx first. I do not see his eyes as particularly cold or dispassionate. He had an intense penetrating gaze and could get pretty emotional and passionate, almost to the point of seeming irrational in the dictionary sense of the word.

This is part of the reason I do not like posting pics of myself btw. I have been told I look very cold or bitchy in some of my pics. In video I am not. :/
    I'm checking out an interview of him, since he's apparently a hot topic now.

He strikes me as some sx-last 3w4. There's a very off-putting interpersonal distance he seems to have with the person interviewing him. Very little dynamic interplay with his interlocutor, a lot of what appears to me as forced affect. It feels like he's not internally relating to the horrible stories he's telling about his past. I mean sure he has a scowl and is "intense" in that he's a straight-shooter, but it somehow doesn't resonate with me as something internally dynamic.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

He looks rough as hell here, like he's about to die at any second. Drugs r bad.
    He was so hot in his younger days. So/sp or not, he was probably still really fun to have sex with.

It makes me sad. I relate too since I had my own issues with substances. What seems clear to me is his desire to stay high or stoned comes off a so blindspot even if it wasn't. He is not antisocial personality or anything like that. He just had a lot of anxiety and stage fright. He has like 0 ability in reading others and only learned how his behavior was hurting other people when he was forced by his legal issues to stop using. He mentioned in the interview that he used nonstop for like 15 years. I think his getting sober was addressing his social blindspot and how it wreaked havoc on those he cared about. He lacked awareness of others but not himself.

Stacking (material from notes at the training)

Everyone works out a formula for how we prioritize the instincts. The more present you are, the more easily you deal with issues as they arise. With more presence, you get more equilibrium. As you move down the levels of health, the priorities get more compulsive. You pick what’s important according to instinct. And it’s generally obvious to others where you’re a mess. The dominant instinct is where you’re neurotic or obsessed.

The dominant variant is the one given top priority. What gets conscious attention, what causes those sleepless nights. Where your buttons get pushed and you start decompensating. Thus taking an elevator trip to a lower level of health. A lot of this behavior is unconscious. Self-growth happens if you can be present to when you act out of the instincts.

The secondary variant provides support to the first or is where you go on vacation from neurotic stuff. You don’t think about the operation of this instinct much, you're generally not stressed or neurotic about it. One is least self-conscious in this arena. Not a lot of issues are attached or projected.

The third (last or bottom) variant in the stack is what Russ calls the “blind spot”—it's like an unused muscle. One might think that it’s not important and that you can do without it. There's often a negative reaction when you see it operating actively in others.

For example, Sp last people might get impatient with people who fuss about making themselves comfortable. Russ acted out someone fiddling with the room temperature, fiddling with a seat cushion, arranging their bottled water and sweater around their place, etc. (Me, I get bored to distraction if I'm trapped in a conversation about food, home decorations, or money (unless one is talking about these things symbolically).

Sx last people might get the creepy-crawlers with people making out in public—wish they would go get a room someplace.

Soc last people might get impatient with “chit-chat”—they want to get down to business.

Russ said that there’s enormous shame associated with the blind spot variant. A sense of deficiency, being far behind, less of a person. The deepest fears about the self are in this domain. You feel like you need remedial help. You're not practiced in this area.

On the other hand, one takes the dominant instinct as a given. Thinks that everone should be this way. And are sometimes surprised that everyone else isn't. In a relationship, if you share the dominant instinct, you’re both going in the same direction, so this gives stability to the relationship.

Russ said that if you address the blind spot you will go up the levels of health faster. It brings balance. However, regarding the last instinct, there’s a tendency to resist and procrastinate. Or make an end-run around it. But if you deal with it, then things can land in the world. You can learn to ask for support from friends.
    Dominant and blind spot expression of the instincts

Self-preservation instinct
    Sp dominant—think about comfort and survival. Habits, routine. You will take care of your needs. People set up little homes for themselves wherever they go. Sp firsts are the grounded version of their type. It becomes neurotic when fear and habit distort the instinct. E.g. eating disorders. One has “issues” that drain energy and cause one to lose Presence. Easily thrown into compulsions. When called on it, one gets angry and doesn’t want to hear about Presence.

Sp blind spot – lack regularity in life. Not much of a foundation, don’t think much about sp stuff. But one isn’t clueless—one feels good when dealing with this stuff. One feels pride and a sense of accomplishment. The fear is of being an eternal child. Hopeless, won’t take care of ones’ self. Expectation of failure. Fear of being a flake. Tend to denigrate this domain. Cynicism that self-pres dominant people “don’t have a life.” It takes will power to do the activities of the blind spot variant. You have to work at it.

Sexual/attraction instinct
    Sx dominant – become the moth to the flame. You see where the charge is. Electricity. Obsessions, stalking. “loose cannon.” Life gets out of control. Set self on fire. It’s hard to settle into something. Fear that the need for intensity won’t be sustained. Hard to sustain a committed relationship. (This is easiest for Sp). Obsessed, days without sleep, not thinking about others. High cost—“all or nothing” attitude. But you can learn to tame the fire.

Sx blind spot—subvert the fiery energy. Tamping down the fire. Procrastinate, don’t honor your passion, hard to act on the passion—postpone. Avoid anything stimulating. Inertia. Fear of being a boring person and amazed that someone wants to spend time with you. Afraid of having no juice.

Social instinct
    Dominant—neglect other things in favor of focus on contributions—workaholic. Being included is important. A need to be plugged in to something. Finding a place in the world. One can manipulate people to get this need met. Can be a narcissistic need. Focus on politics, jockeying for position and role. This can be pathological. Issue of willingness to pay the price of admission. Danger of over-accomodating. You may not want to join in but are aware of the issue—do I participate or not? A focus on “what will I get out of this?” “Is this worth my while?” One is dancing with the issue of one’s place in life. Likes gossip. Want to know what’s going on with people—this is a way to uncover the hierarchy. Talk is currency. (Sp and Sx don’t care so much.) Discourse is a social instinct thing. Exploring—how can we bond? Are we on the same team? Who can I trust? Healthy expression—how can this help everyone? Unhealthy expression—what’s in it for me? Issues can turn into warfare—the darker side of politics.

Soc blind spot—It’s hard to concern self with another’s agenda. Don’t want to deal with “their stuff.” Dismissive. Cynicism around idealism—connecting socially will cost me something. Interactions are draining. Fear of being emotionally crippled. Can’t connect with people. You’re “broken.” A self-knowledge of being ungracious. It’s hard to take in the gifts and generosity of others. One doesn’t let oneself try to interact or find out. Projected fear—if I ignore others, they will ignore me. There’s an expectation of humiliation. A desire not to impose self on people in fear of not being wanted, or being klutzy. And you can’t repair the social blind spot in isolation. You need others. Ask for help.
    The last few posts might fit better in the Peter Steele thread.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...8-Peter-Steele

sx/sp

Motivation: to know the heart, reconcile inner conflict, form a secure union.

This is perhaps the most internally conflicted of the stackings, and potentially the most inconsistent in behavior. This may occur as a blockage of the sexual instinct which can be redirected as a more generally brooding and troubled personality. They may isolate themselves for long periods of time before reemerging. They live according to a strictly personal outlook and are not particularly concerned with the approval of others outside of their immediate concern. They seem to be searching for something, the missing piece. If they find a soulmate they will unite without fanfare, forming a secret bond, dealing with formalities as an afterthought. Powerful sexual impulses facing inner resistance may manifest symbolically in the psyche, giving way to soulful interpretations of the unconscious. Under periods of stress severe sexual tensions may manifest as erratic, impulsively destructive behavior. Can seem restless, torn between the comforts of a stable home life and the urge to wander. May be prone to self-medicating.

• Expression: intense, self-absorbed expression
    • Energy: intense energy expressed calmly, steadily, assertively
    • Behavior: intense, assertive, troubled and self absorbed
    • Mindset: "If I can make (us) have an orderly & pleasing lifestyle, I can keep up and escalate all this merging/intensity."
    • Blind spot: Likely to neglect their desire to maintain physical saftey, comfort, and an orderly lifestyle for the sake of their primary concern of seeking intense connections and experiences, in average-healthy levels. May not have an awareness of the need to connect in a broader sense with the world, of a sense of security or in groups or of the need to seek it, or even of the need to foster approval, support, and understanding of themselves within groups they are connected with, often causing misunderstandings with allies, supporters, friends, and family members.

soc/sp

Motivation: to attain status within their chosen sphere - the "social climber."

This type is often the most comfortable in group settings, but tends to be a bit formal and awkward in one to one relations. This is the natural political type, affiliating themselves with groups or theories which best defend their social and material interests. They may lack warmth and individual identity and this could lead to problems in forming meaningful relationships outside of a shared social interest. They know what they like, but often find it difficult to get deeply excited or enthusiastic about anything.

• Expression: bright smiley, calm expression
    • Energy: outward energy expressed calmly, steadily, broadly (more flow and steady energy to their engaging and less jerkiness, gushiness, or over-the-topness like the so/sx)
    • Behavior: bright, smiley, calm and thoughtful
    • Mindset: "If I can establish an orderly and pleasing lifestyle, I can make sure of and keep improving my position and inclusion in the group/world."
    • Blind spot: Likely to neglect their desire to maintain physical saftey, comfort, and an orderly lifestyle for the sake of their primary concern of building their sense of personal value, accomplishment, and security of place with others, in average-healthy levels. May not have an awareness of the need to stimulate the mind or emotions, of a sense of deep excitement or enthusiasm, of a need for intimate experiences, of the need for the unfamiliar. May fall into routines and, despite social connection, may feel a strange disconnection even from spouses, friends, and family. They may often limerence but struggle to develop deeper attachments.

Last edited by Aylen; 10-04-2015 at 06:52 PM.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

/r embarrassingly cold pictures of @Aylen pls

TIM
    Fi-IEE Sx/so 739
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI 6 sx/sp is my guess for her

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Digital Daggers = sx/sp, 4, and some 9, probably.

YWIMW

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol @Starfall I posted that video in this thread some time ago

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because man buns are totally sx/sp
    If you don't have a man bun, you're not sx/sp. It's a rule!

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Sex is a meditation. The more in alignment you are with Source, the more divine it becomes.

~ Sidonie Bouchet © 2012

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

YWIMW

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Is this how an Sx/Sp feels when they are single?

Otherwise, I don't get it.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    Is this how an Sx/Sp feels when they are single?

Otherwise, I don't get it.
    Hahah no.

*deleted*

This was actually my first choice for sx/sp out of the series of images. @SisOfNight

Last edited by Aylen; 10-16-2015 at 08:24 AM.

YWIMW

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

^ Leonard Cohen has oft felt like an sp/sx to me. There is a kind of downgrading that happens in his songs that is hard to reconcile with the sx/sp vitalizing energy.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

YWIMW

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"... a fire left unchecked ... destructive ... unbridled energy"

that feels like the scathing wild energy of sx/so really rather than the self-contained, regenerative glow of sx/sp

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast