Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Visual Typing Question

Why haven't they done any research on arse cheek correlation with type?

What is the difference between an Ne arse cheek and an Se arse cheek? Does the left arse cheek represent the lead function and the right cheek the creative? Does a skid mark indicate a "PoLR hit"?

So many questions, so little answers. I need these answers for me to consider whether visual typing is really valid or not.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Nonveral VI is the only what you should be interested in. Physiognomy is a heresy.

> I need these answers for me to consider whether visual typing is really valid or not.

There was my sociforum's experiment in 2015 with bloggers which gave 15-20% typing matches by VI (random forum members took part, not experienced typers). As it's higher than accidental, so VI has a base to be used as a method. While the validity of this method usage depends on the skills and the quality of materials.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Nonveral VI is the only what you should be interested in. Physiognomy is a heresy.

> I need these answers for me to consider whether visual typing is really valid or not.

There was my sociforum's experiment in 2015 with bloggers which gave 15-20% typing matches by VI (random forum members took part, not experienced typers). As it's higher than accidental, so VI has a base to be used as a method. While the validity of this method usage depends on the skills and the quality of materials.
    No Sol, I need you to tell me which type has what type of arse cheeks. Maybe you can make an examples of the arse cheeks of video bloggers and actors of various types so we can really get a feel for how it works. Otherwise, your system is invalid and you're full of shit.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe the only way you could tell from that is if this crap was really just people looking at different disorders and noticing syndromes. Like Williams syndrome or Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

That's so unlikely though I discount it personally.

Personally, Vi is pretty much looking at people's facial expression and measuring the changes.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post

So many questions, so little answers. I need these answers for me to consider whether visual typing is really valid or not.
    Dude you are making a fool out of yourself. You are the 1000th person who complains that VI isn't real, and you will be the 1000th person who after a year or so, having met types that look exactly like eachother that you cannot get around it anymore.

Want help? Start with typing a lot of people, so you have a database in your head.
    Once you get to around 50 people or so, the next people you type you'll notice they just look a lot like a similar person you typed. And guess what... they are the same type!

Vi works better by comparing than absolute characteristic, however these do exist. SEE women often have a large hook nose, and lowered mouth corners. But better is to have met a couple of SEE's and you'll start to see similarities.

Good luck testing this stuff

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    Dude you are making a fool out of yourself. You are the 1000th person who complains that VI isn't real, and you will be the 1000th person who after a year or so, having met types that look exactly like eachother that you cannot get around it anymore.

Want help? Start with typing a lot of people, so you have a database in your head.
    Once you get to around 50 people or so, the next people you type you'll notice they just look a lot like a similar person you typed. And guess what... they are the same type!

Vi works better by comparing than absolute characteristic, however these do exist. SEE women often have a large hook nose, and lowered mouth corners. But better is to have met a couple of SEE's and you'll start to see similarities.

Good luck testing this stuff
    I don't think I am the one who has made a fool of myself on this particular thread.