Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    You have neither been warm nor sympathetic.

Continuing

" Wonderfully knows how to manipulate others by their feelings. At the same time feels greatly wounded himself, sometimes seeming like “a man without skin”. He strongly depends on the opinion of those that surround him, they, without fail, take the role of student or spectator."

Like I said you seem to have a pretty thick skin for someone who claims to be EIE and you are ESE. Final type.

HAHAHAHAH "Final type", the Maritsa classic. Get back under the bridge troll.
    I'm not warm or sympathetic to you sure, I tried to be but you felt the need to bully others.

I'm EIE. Final type.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LeaderLightChange View Post
    I don't think all ILIs are like that, then again I'm probably not ILI lol but I still believe not all ILIs are like that at all, that ILI you mentioned could be a type 7
    ILI can be hateful, angry or grudge holders. It doesn't mean they are all like that but it is not uncommon. I have not met an ILI 7. I have known an ILI disintegrate to 7.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    HAHAHAHAH "Final type", the Maritsa classic. Get back under the bridge troll.
    I'm not warm or sympathetic to you sure, I tried to be but you felt the need to bully others.

I'm EIE. Final type.
    you have never tried to be and i don't bully others you do
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you have never tried to be and i don't bully others you do
    I don't bully others, call them out maybe. But bully? Nope.
    I did try to be, you don't get to dictate that.
    But of course, you are a classic troll and nothing you say can be taken seriously. Please put me back on ignore hawk.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's mediate the thread and keep the peace please
    @woofwoofl

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't know how to upload the GIF

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahh this makes so much sense, would you say the fact that w8 and 8 are both in my tritype could make me look more like a core 8 than I actually am.
    Indeed.

Then I've also heard 3s (my actual core type) can be quite vindictive as well, and as I'm very ambitious and driven I think it could all sort of mush together as a whole to create the formula that makes me such a spiteful bitch at times lol.
    lol Pretty much.

An 8's vengeance is usually more than just a base level draw towards “eye for an eye” type pettiness (though it certainly can be). It’s more about corrective justice, “righting wrongs” and equalizing a situation through various manifestations of anger, intimidation, manipulation of power dynamics, stuff like that. At our most petty, we simply don’t like to have our authority “illegitimately” challenged or to be/feel unfairly blamed for what some may perceive (rightly or wrongly) as our bad behavior. Lol But at best, vengeance manifests in wanting to stand up for the weak/innocent/unfairly maligned.

3s are more inclined towards vengeance if, for example, you make them look bad/do something to fuck up their image or try to thwart their success somehow (i.e., taking credit for things they’ve done, blaming them when initiatives don’t work out, etc...). But a 3 will tend to write you off as some “loser ass bitch” or something along the lines and cut ties. On the other hand, 8s will likely try to reassert their authority through some form of (overt or covert) power grab. But like you said, when you got 8 and 3 on top of each other, the underlying motivations become blurry and that vengeful feeling intensifies and escalates.

But, in order to avoid doing things that may come back to haunt you, I'd advise trying to self reflect as much as possible on the underlying assumptions that fuel the desire for vengeance. For 8s, the truth is most often rooted in pushing back against not wanting to be weak or vulnerable (read: disempowered) but you have to honestly assess if that's what someone/the circumstance is actually try to do to you. When/if you see that it's probably not that deep, it's easier to let up and not be so vengeful. But, as you can see, that's easier said than done.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't bully others, call them out maybe. But bully? Nope.
    I did try to be, you don't get to dictate that.
    But of course, you are a classic troll and nothing you say can be taken seriously. Please put me back on ignore hawk.
    A link to a true EIE.

You can see how kind and helpful he is in the actions with his friends and with his communication with me

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...Video-included

I’m adding you to my list as ESE
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    Indeed.

lol Pretty much.

An 8's vengeance is usually more than just a base level draw towards “eye for an eye” type pettiness (though it certainly can be). It’s more about corrective justice, “righting wrongs” and equalizing a situation through various manifestations of anger, intimidation, manipulation of power dynamics, stuff like that. At our most petty, we simply don’t like to have our authority “illegitimately” challenged or to be/feel unfairly blamed for what some may perceive (rightly or wrongly) as our bad behavior. Lol But at best, vengeance manifests in wanting to stand up for the weak/innocent/unfairly maligned.

3s are more inclined towards vengeance if, for example, you make them look bad/do something to fuck up their image or try to thwart their success somehow (i.e., taking credit for things they’ve done, blaming them when initiatives don’t work out, etc...). But a 3 is more inclined to write you off as some “loser ass bitch” or something along the lines and cut ties. On the other hand, 8s will likely try to reassert their authority through some form of (overt or covert) power grab. But like you said, when you got 8 and 3 on top of each other, the underlying motivations become blurry and that vengeful feeling intensifies and escalates.

But, in order to avoid doing things that may come back to haunt you, I'd advise trying to self reflect as much as possible on the underlying assumptions that fuel the desire for vengeance. For 8s, the truth is most often rooted in pushing back against not wanting to be weak or vulnerable (read: disempowered) but you have to honestly assess if that's what someone/the circumstance is actually try to do to you. When/if you see that it's probably not that deep, it's easier to let up and not be so vengeful. But, as you can see, that's easier said than done.
    It's interesting and it makes so much sense. Like when I'm unhealthy, if I see someone with potential I attempt to put that person in a position where they don't even want to try. I've found if someone is just starting to get the hang of something it is much easier to make them lose interest and shit rather than if they've been into that thing for longer.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

ESE are emotionally sensitive, a bit naive and withdraw when truly upset. They are not thick skinned people. :/

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A link to a true EIE.

You can see how kind and helpful he is in the actions with his friends and with his communication with me

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...Video-included

I’m adding you to my list as ESE
    Lol I don't consent to being on your list. This shit is funny to me haha, you're good entertainment.
    I think you misunderstand EIEs to be honest.

The emotions given off by an EIE may be pleasant and soothing if deemed appropriate, but more often, there is a harsher edge that seeks to inspire more intense emotions in other individuals. EIEs are willing to give out messages that may shock or anger people if that is the mood they feel will lead to greater passion in others. This can manifest in the belief that positive change is best brought out through rebellion or revolution. As such, EIEs are usually able to defend themselves and their allies with confidence.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Lol I don't consent to being on your list. This shit is funny to me haha, you're good entertainment.
    I think you misunderstand EIEs to be honest.
    Nah I’ve been doing this for a long time. You are by no means in any control over Ni

You can take your consent and shove it
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah I’ve been doing this for a long time. You are by no means in any control over Ni
    I don't care how long you've been doing this for troll.
    Now remove me from your list I don't consent. That's literal harassment.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    ESE are emotionally sensitive, a bit naive and withdraw when truly upset. They are not thick skinned people. :/
    They have Se demonstrative and have a thick skin
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure Jan.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

The two ESE I know well are not. My sister gets her feelings hurt easily. SEE (except Trump and that youtube whiny woman) are thicker skinned than ESE and EIE probably are too. I am curious though if you are using Filatova for that? Sol says my sister is maybe SEI but Ashton typed her ESE. She is not introverted so it has to be ESE. She needs a lot of human contact.
    Last edited by Aylen; 05-09-2019 at 07:08 PM.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Now sometimes I be gettin' higher than a bitch
    Smoking all my lows, put the fire to the spliff
    What up, now what up
    Now I've been getting higher, and higher
    And higher, and higher
    Now what up, now what up, now what up, what up"

There is a difference between conflict and hatred, let's put the guard down and keep up the peace. Conflict happens I guess but come on we need more Quaid E Azam's and less Suge Knight's. Not a diss because I appreciate Suge's enterprising and business skill, it's just my personal perspective on it.

No need to feud with anyone and let's just focus on productivity, as users have emphasised on here focus on making your money and bettering yourself.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The two ESE I know well are not. My sister gets her feelings hurt easily. SEE are thicker skinned than ESE and EIE probably are too. I am curious though if you are using Filatova for that? Sol says my sister is maybe SEI but Ashton typed her ESE. She is not introverted so it has to be ESE. She needs a lot of human contact.
    So does queentiger
    Getting her feelings hurt easily
    Lol
    -

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's actually really difficult to stop the conflict :/

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Why bother, LLC?
    This is like a therapy session. A messed up therapy session, yes, but it IS needed.
    What good is it to just swallow everything and move on if it's all eventually going to burst like raging torrents out of an overflowing dam, anyway? Let human nature follow its course and enjoy the show while you still can
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

So does queentiger
    Getting her feelings hurt easily
    Lol
    I was just thinking, maybe the term thin/thick skin was the wrong term to use. My sister is very sensitive to emotional displays. She cries easily at movies or if someone else is crying. I have hurt her feelings by telling her she was not doing something right. She pouts a bit if we tease her so she can certainly take jokes since she was raised in my family and got teased a lot. She is one of the best people I have ever known. She doesn't just talk the talk. She gets out there and helps people. She donates her time and money to causes that save animals among other things. She volunteers to help people in need. Everyone loves her and no one has a bad word to say about her. Only on forums would she get hate like you see ESE get hate on this one.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

It's actually really difficult to stop the conflict :/
    I am not in conflict. I am just discussing concepts.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not in conflict. I am just discussing concepts.
    dw, It's mainly the @Beautiful sky @queentiger conflict , discussing concepts is required and essential to keep the peace

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Why does he need to convince you? Are you some divine being?
    I never said convince me or anyone. In fact all I said was he should explain why he thinks he is an SLE and the outcome of that could be convincing people including myself.

Read: "If he wants to explain why he thinks he is one and convince us, now is a good time."

It is not unreasonable to ask someone to explain why they think they are a certain type, when multiple people think they are not. It could change somebodies opinion to a more correct conclusion, and also teach something new to whichever party in the process.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

dw, It's mainly the @Beautiful sky @queentiger conflict , discussing concepts is required and essential to keep the peace
    I have seen much worse. They can roar for awhile, then they will do something else.

YWIMW

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's interesting and it makes so much sense. Like when I'm unhealthy, if I see someone with potential I attempt to put that person in a position where they don't even want to try. I've found if someone is just starting to get the hang of something it is much easier to make them lose interest and shit rather than if they've been into that thing for longer.
    lol A wonderful example of diabolical Fe usage. It's good that you are so self aware, especially at such a young age, because that gives you a better chance at thwarting those types of impulses and behaviors--which, purely from a practical point of view, I think is the best thing to do because I've often found that one of the best (least messy, perilous, backfiring, soul destroying) ways to reap all kinds of reward/success/influence/power/love/validation is through magnanimity, using one's "power," whatever that may be and however that may manifest, to uplift/encourage/inspire/aid others even when it seems that it's at the expense of self (because with the right ones, especially, this engenders loyalty and devotion, which are a form of capital in their own right).

I also have 3 in my tritype and along with 8, there can be this crabs in a barrel, acting from a place of "scarcity" mindset that believes that power/influence/validation are all limited resources, and the (best, most delicious) lion shares are only achieved through cold, underhanded, destructive, duplicitous, nefarious, "dog eat dog" means. Look, I won't lie and act as if the "bad guys" don't frequently win and have fun doing it, but guess what? They'll live a life (if clever and self aware enough) of constantly looking over their shoulders, ever in anticipation of their comeuppance + being found out + having their image destroyed and potentially losing it all. You're either gonna pay on the front end or the back end. But those that generally act in good faith with an eye towards magnanimity will more often go to sleep "worry free" while still rolling deep in [fortified/secure/unshakable/enduring] power, success, love, whatever. Cutthroat power moves can be fun, especially in the fictionalized abstract, but the domino effects of actually living that type of existence should be a disquieting prospect, especially for strong Ni users. As a vulgar pop culture example, compare Oprah (creative Ni) to Trump (suggestive Ni). Who do you think sleeps better at night? lol

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah, it's inconsistent with ILIs I've known. I mean I'm more likely to love gathering hate than any ILI I know haha.
    ILIs with Fe PoLR can be insensitive albeit unintentionally. This is why I don't like being called insensitive, it applies it's unintentional. When I cause a stir, when I offend it is intentional and I know exactly which button to press and when.
    OK, ILI's... They may really enjoy trampling over something. Like I said it is not very artistic. Lots of sarcastic remarks and they really push the limits. Not all of them are like that, though. One LII got mad about it (as mad as they can get).

https://i.imgur.com/0Kl2sMy.jpg they are the ones who say shit and get shit and then cry when dog dies in a movie.

[I'm not that brittle inside even tough I may respect that in others. This is something what my conflictor tends to note quite quickly and I note that their intuition is just looking for "bogeyman".]
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Sure Jan.
    How about this idea

I want you to fit into EIE by doing these things from now on
    Talking about people you love and appreciate
    Using sophisticated sarcasm
    Using less cursing and harsh language
    By telling us about how you use your Ni for the distant future
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Did everyone forget a little fact that ESE step into to defend people?
    -

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is getting a bit out of hand so I would like to bring it back to what is most important: me. What is my type?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carolus View Post
    This thread is getting a bit out of hand so I would like to bring it back to what is most important: me. What is my type?
    EIE of course

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1303299
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about this idea

I want you to fit into EIE by doing these things from now on
    Talking about people you love and appreciate
    Using sophisticated sarcasm
    Using less cursing and harsh language
    By telling us about how you use your Ni for the distant future
    Or how about you fuck right off? That's an idea as well

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol A wonderful example of diabolical Fe usage. It's good that you are so self aware, especially at such a young age, because that gives you a better chance at thwarting those types of impulses and behaviors--which, purely from a practical point of view, I think is the best thing to do because I've often found that one of the best (least messy, perilous, backfiring, soul destroying) ways to reap all kinds of reward/success/influence/power/love/validation is through magnanimity, using one's "power," whatever that may be and however that may manifest, to uplift/encourage/inspire/aid others even when it seems that it's at the expense of self (because with the right ones, especially, this engenders loyalty and devotion, which are a form of capital in their own right).

I also have 3 in my tritype and along with 8, there can be this crabs in a barrel, acting from a place of "scarcity" mindset that believes that power/influence/validation are all limited resources, and the (best, most delicious) lion shares are only achieved through cold, underhanded, destructive, duplicitous, nefarious, "dog eat dog" means. Look, I won't lie and act as if the "bad guys" don't frequently win and have fun doing it, but guess what? They'll live a life (if clever and self aware enough) of constantly looking over their shoulders, ever in anticipation of their comeuppance + being found out + having their image destroyed and potentially losing it all. You're either gonna pay on the front end or the back end. But those that generally act in good faith with an eye towards magnanimity will more often go to sleep "worry free" while still rolling deep in [fortified/secure/unshakable/enduring] power, success, love, whatever. Cutthroat power moves can be fun, especially in the fictionalized abstract, but the domino effects of actually living that type of existence should be a disquieting prospect, especially for strong Ni users. As a vulgar pop culture example, compare Oprah (creative Ni) to Trump (suggestive Ni). Who do you think sleeps better at night? lol
    Indeed, I think a lot of others my age especially aren't self aware of their behaviours. To the point where they adamantly swear they don't exhibit them if called out. But I don't think they realise, it takes a truly strong person to really look and say "This behaviour of mine is an issue, I need to sort that" and it's actually quite weak to just constantly not acknowledge negative traits one may have.
    What I would say though, is I don't regret anything I've done because if I didn't make mistakes previously I'd be making them now - and I think this is also something a lot of people are unaware of ahha. I think it's definitely important to know when to be cutthroat and when to be magnanimous.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lol at someone being victim... dude has good metaphorical balls at least.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

“I think is the best thing to do...”
    -

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    ILI's love to gather hate. Some even resort to say socially very inappropriate things just to get negativity. Just few days ago one ILI tried to make me feel bad about myself but made total ass of himself by totally breaking social code (maybe they think that they can find personal triggers...).

It is their special power.
    Wtf is this bs story

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    lol at someone being victim... dude has good metaphorical balls at least.
    Who exactly are you referring to here?

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“I think is the best thing to do...”
    Te, when optimally functioning, is concerned with effectiveness, what method/action can best produce a certain result/outcome.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Who exactly are you referring to here?
    One Queen
    Winning is for losers