LSI-CHDN
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What's my type?

Hi all!
    What do you think my type is?

As a bonus I have added one photo from a school trip. This is my "I'm thinking" face lol

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-1Ia62uY8OPFevQ3nQW7NTIzz-Us2OmS?usp=sharing

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I see introverted Si. I'll guess SEI.

First picture looks EII,
    second is Alpha
    third is ESI-Se (high Si)
    fourth is ?????? can't see it.
    fifth is SEI SEI SEI
    sixth is Alpha Fe.
    seventh is ???? can't see it.
    eighth is Alpha introverted feeler, so SEI
    ninth is SEI.

Overall, SEI.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no idea where adam is seeing more than one picture but the one im seeing seems SEI
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably EIE (possibly EIE-N, these people often mistype themselves as SEE, SLE and LSI too). Actual introverted types normally don't even share this much of themselves publicly like photos and the like (especially introverts like IEI and EII, due to having such strong Fi).

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

INFP?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha SF, SEI most likely.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just one example i wont bother with others u are SEI

one brow up one brow down
    tag me to delete them if ur worried

I want to care

TIM
    LSI-CHDN
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm... This is very interesting, I have always thought of myself as a Beta/Gamma and a thinker at that. I'm almost certain that I'm sx/sp 6w7 (9 is a possibility tho but less likely, I seem cp). SEI working as a Java programmer, maybe it is a possibility. But my biggest issue with Alpha is that I'm very career and success oriented, short-fused.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jastka4 View Post
    Hmm... This is very interesting, I have always thought of myself as a Beta/Gamma and a thinker at that. I'm almost certain that I'm sx/sp 6w7 (9 is a possibility tho but less likely, I seem cp). SEI working as a Java programmer, maybe it is a possibility. But my biggest issue with Alpha is that I'm very career and success oriented, short-fused.
    Programming is a Dialectal-Algorithimic dominated field, so SEI is actually a possibility (SEI has DA cognition); however since you consider yourself Beta etc. EIE is more likely due to having DA cognitive style. LSI could also be a possibility, but you have a lot of E/Fe/Emotion in your facial expressions.

TIM
    LSI-CHDN
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone actually said that from the description of myself I seem EIE-C. Maybe there's something to it. At first I thought that I'm LSI-Se or H, then I went to SLE-Ti because the descriptions and vulnerable Fi seemed right. Now I'm not so sure, SEE seemed also ok. I have never been focused on comfort, I can eat everything like a trashcan, my flat is a mess, been depressed and in therapy for anger issues because I had overworked myself (studied full-time and worked full-time, been busy from 7 till midnight). EIE for me seems more probable than SEI, but I know I have a cute SEI face

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone actually said that from the description of myself I seem EIE-C. Maybe there's something to it. At first I thought that I'm LSI-Se or H, then I went to SLE-Ti because the descriptions and vulnerable Fi seemed right. Now I'm not so sure, SEE seemed also ok. I have never been focused on comfort, I can eat everything like a trashcan, my flat is a mess, been depressed and in therapy for anger issues because I had overworked myself (studied full-time and worked full-time, been busy from 7 till midnight). EIE for me seems more probable than SEI, but I know I have a cute SEI face
    Possibly LSI-C or EIE-N then (I am thinking LSI-C more now). Would need to see a video of you so we can look at your eye movements, determine temperament etc. A Central type like LSI or EIE is seeming more likely than other types.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

id lean on LSI not EIE of those 2
    if u arent SEI

I want to care

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    id lean on LSI not EIE of those 2
    if u arent SEI
    Well, SEI doesn't really have the energy to do work like a Central type (they are often very fat and lazy, regardless of subtype). OP is driven, in good shape, works long hours etc. That's not a Peripheral type, that's a Central type. Beta... So, yes, LSI-C is most likely now.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xelor View Post
    Well, SEI doesn't really have the energy to do work like a Central type (they are often very fat and lazy, regardless of subtype). OP is driven, in good shape, works long hours etc. That's not a Peripheral type, that's a Central type. Beta... So, yes, LSI-C is most likely now.
    false
    tbh i dont think even central types have the energy
    i think its a management issue
    and as u know she just said she had anger issues. depends on how shes managing everything and her home environment. its not something so far that excludes SEI

I want to care

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

false
    True in Model G, and real SEIs confirmed by Gulenko, Mr. EIE.
    Edit: I see you edited your post, anger issues are more related to Logical types lol, she is not SEI and already types herself as Central; accept that you're wrong and stop confusing people.

TIM
    LSI-CHDN
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Possibly LSI-C or EIE-N then (I am thinking LSI-C more now). Would need to see a video of you so we can look at your eye movements, determine temperament etc. A Central type like LSI or EIE is seeming more likely than other types.
    Sure, I could upload something but I would need to know what to say exactly, have a question that I could answer or something. Also, I'm not a native speaker and I know that in English I'm very serious and not entirely myself. I mean, I can be SEI, it would take some time to adjust to the though because my only nemesis seems ILE (maybe IEE). I'm still searching, it's been a year of constant reading.

I was trying to narrow my type by seeing what people I hang out with and how those relations look. What do you think of this person's type? https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...7m?usp=sharing
    Last edited by jastka4; 04-26-2022 at 04:56 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure, I could upload something but I would need to know what to say exactly, have a question that I could answer or something. Also, I'm not a native speaker and I know that in English I'm very serious and not entirely myself. I mean, I can be SEI, it would take some time to adjust to the though because my only nemesis seems ILE (maybe IEE). I'm still searching, it's been a year of constant reading.

I was trying to narrow my type by seeing what people I hang out with and how those relations look. What do you think of this person's type? https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...7m?usp=sharing
    You are an 'Accumulator' type it seems too. Regardless, I suggest you get typed by Gulenko himself https://socioniks.net/en/contactus/ here, lest an "expert" comes in and tries to convince you that you're an EII or something.

TIM
    LSI-CHDN
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are an 'Accumulator' type it seems too. Regardless, I suggest you get typed by Gulenko himself https://socioniks.net/en/contactus/ here, lest an "expert" comes in and tries to convince you that you're an EII or something.
    "Accumulator"?

I've thought about Gulenko a long time ago because he is an expert. Though about Jack Oliver Aaron too. The only problem is that I have to create a video of myself and I actually don't like being photographed and filmed, I had to learn to do it. And the price is insane lol

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Accumulator"?

I've thought about Gulenko a long time ago because he is an expert. Though about Jack Oliver Aaron too. The only problem is that I have to create a video of myself and I actually don't like being photographed and filmed, I had to learn to do it. And the price is insane lol
    Accumulators are types that collect tons of information on subjects (it's advanced G theory, i.e. Heavy Researchers like ILE and Light Researchers like LIE - this also ties into Static and Dynamic).

I'd say go with Gulenko over Jack (subtype theory is actually very important). Though you could try both? Gulenko is doing discounts right now before he gets hit by a missile or whatever.

TIM
    LSI-CHDN
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just one example i wont bother with others u are SEI

one brow up one brow down
    tag me to delete them if ur worried
    I see the resemblance, it actually is uncanny, but ILE is supposed to be my duality? Base Ne is horrible, I have to always shut them down at work because they come up with so many weird and unneeded problems, when all we need is a simple solution. It's like talking to a wall. But maybe I'll learn to love them in time

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I was trying to narrow my type by seeing what people I hang out with and how those relations look.
    Your friend looks LSI to me. If you are SEI, then you would be her Benefactor. You'd want to help her.

TIM
    LSI-CHDN
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Accumulators are types that collect tons of information on subjects (it's advanced G theory, i.e. Heavy Researchers like ILE and Light Researchers like LIE - this also ties into Static and Dynamic).

I'd say go with Gulenko over Jack (subtype theory is actually very important). Though you could try both? Gulenko is doing discounts right now before he gets hit by a missile or whatever.
    "Accumulator" seems right then. I usually read a lot on a subject that interests me but I keep the knowledge to myself and use it only when it is needed. I guess I'll try Gulenko then. It says "-15% for typing by V.Gulenko in April!" but I don't see the price anywhere.

Thank you for all your answers!
    Last edited by jastka4; 04-26-2022 at 05:09 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see the resemblance, it actually is uncanny, but ILE is supposed to be my duality? Base Ne is horrible, I have to always shut them down at work because they come up with so many weird and unneeded problems, when all we need is a simple solution. It's like talking to a wall. But maybe I'll learn to love them in time
    If Ne irritates you, that's usually related to your PolR/Brake function (as in it drains mental energy to do it). Also, those people in Filatova's photos are from many decades ago - there is a high probability a lot of them were not actually typed correctly, and Filatova herself also died so she can't keep up with today's theory.

TIM
    LSI-CHDN
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Your friend looks LSI to me. If you are SEI, then you would be her Benefactor. You'd want to help her.
    It is interesting, I've always thought of her as a victim and not an aggressor. She is definitely way better with people than me and a project manager, I'm kind of quiet, she isn't. I asked because this was my best and longest romantic relationship that I've ever had. Ended because of mental health problems. Benefit relationships are kind of common, right?

TIM
    LSI-CHDN
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If Ne irritates you, that's usually related to your PolR/Brake function (as in it drains mental energy to do it). Also, those people in Filatova's photos are from many decades ago - there is a high probability a lot of them were not actually typed correctly, and Filatova herself also died so she can't keep up with today's theory.
    I just don't like childish people as my partners, they seem so scattered and lazy. This is also the reason why I don't watch anime. When my best friend showed me One Punch Man I was like "please, stop, my brain hurts, too much weird shit".

I'll try Gulenko and respond to this thread. I'm very curious of what he says. If he also says that I'm SEI then I must be one then but I've heard that he has a tendency to type people LSI and EIE. Why is there no manual like "if X then Y"..? The whole typing thing is so subjective.
    Last edited by jastka4; 04-26-2022 at 05:20 PM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"Accumulator" seems right then. I usually read a lot on a subject that interests me but I keep the knowledge to myself and use it only when it is needed. I guess I'll try Gulenko then. It says "-15% for typing by V.Gulenko in April!" but I don't see the price anywhere.

Thank you for all your answers!
    120 $ - 15 % I paid with PayPal
    Gulenko is not suggestible so I think it is quite good selection in that way. He will give the type he thinks, truly.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not too sure about SEI, i become more and more convinced u are LSI, i have LSI friends whom i also think resemble u a lot but i dont have their pics and im not sure i want to ask him for selfies
    there was another LSI whom i confused for ESE
    edit: now im again more convinced of SEI

I want to care

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

general guide for VI:
    Si ego nipples point more forwards,
    Se ego point more sidewards,
    N are even more sidewards at the same time (east to west)

I want to care

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Miasma View Post
    120 $ - 15 % I paid with PayPal
    Gulenko is not suggestible so I think it is quite good selection in that way. He will give the type he thinks, truly.
    Wait, did you actually pay with Paypal? Last time I asked them (8 months ago) they said don't have one. I will ask again I guess.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just don't like childish people as my partners, they seem so scattered and lazy. This is also the reason why I don't watch anime. When my best friend showed me One Punch Man I was like "please, stop, my brain hurts, too much weird shit".
    at least we know u are a sensor

I want to care

TIM
    LSI-CHDN
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

general guide for VI:
    Si ego nipples point more forwards,
    Se ego point more sidewards,
    N are even more sidewards at the same time (east to west)
    Haha, this is good, let me check

Yeah, definitely a sensor. Anime is too much for me but on the other hand sci-fi like Asimov, Clarke, Lem are so cool. I like to read them from time to time but it’s soooooo heavy… I love 2001: Space Odyssey ♥️
    Last edited by jastka4; 04-26-2022 at 10:44 PM.

TIM
    LSI-CHDN
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I've created a video, even added it under the same shared folder. We'll see what Gulenko is going to say. I'm curious

TIM
    LSI-CHDN
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You were right, Gulenko typed me as LSI-C

Now I'm definitely a sensor lol

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You were right, Gulenko typed me as LSI
    one tiny problem with this is that he tends to do that lmao

I want to care

TIM
    LSI-CHDN
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

one tiny problem with this is that he tends to do that lmao
    Yeah, I've heard that he does that, but on the other hand there is no one better Also, high Ti types seem to gravitate towards socionics and stuff. When you think about it, it makes sense for LSIs to seek guidance from a respective figure like Gulenko. LSI was the first type I have actually considered for myself, but I'm not a robot as they are described (though I can sit in the same position for hours ).

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You were right, Gulenko typed me as LSI-C

Now I'm definitely a sensor lol
    Hey, glad it worked out.