Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Integral Types of Countries/Nations

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, good! Thank you for finding and reviving this thread, & merging our posts into it, Moderator.

/\

I wonder what type Pakistan would be. The people I have interacted with there so far seem to value Fe a lot. They seem much more in touch with natural emotions and family values and sexual enjoyment than the average American for sure.

I also wonder if the city of Amsterdam might qualify as SEI, &/or Rio. HmmmmmMMMmmmMmMmm
    Last edited by vesstheastralsilky; 01-16-2019 at 08:32 PM.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mu4 View Post
    I had put down what I thought was the American castes but it's not so strict here in the US.

It's something like this but
    SF = Service
    ST = Military Industrial Complex
    NF = Entertainment and Religion
    NT = Innovation and Business

I see it this way.
    The dominant dialectic always marginalizes the other groups politically. In the US, the citizen controlled volunteer army and separation of church and state are examples of the political marginalization of the NF/ST clubs.

In China, this was entirely different as the ST and NF Soldiers and Scholars entirely dominated political discourse. Merchants were a marginalized class, in fact the lowest class in Confucian philosophy. NT's are a heretical bunch and thus sort of fit into this heretical area of influence in China. Heresy and innovation are fundamentally similar course of action and are anti-orthodoxy.

In the US, much of the laws and system of checks and balances were placed in order to prevent a situation where stagnation occurs which is what typically happens when theology, "humanitarian" and soldiers take over. For a long time continental Europe and much of the world was controlled by such a group of people and the heretics decided to travel to the US or Britain.

I need to be very clear on Scholar class because American ideas of scholastics aren't the same as Confucian ideas.

Confucian ideals of scholastics revers literature, painting, calligraphy, chess. These are ethical valuations, not logical ones. Much of the egalitarian philosophies in China were dispense with by the First Emperor who is some sort of Beta ST, who himself was deposed by the Confucian Han Emperors who were likely Delta.

Philosophies like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozi and Taoist thought were largely suppressed or at the very least politically marginalized.

Scholastics for the sake of scholastics is not really a NT thing, they are called researchers but this is merely what they do not what their purpose is. The purpose is always do something concrete. This is because they all have strong Te.

American Scholastics isn't the same as say religious scholastics or Confucian scholastics, it's geared towards business, science but allow for many other studies to take place in case they prove fruitful. It's actually something that is protected nominally in the US where as other societies in the past have been very antagonistic to this sort of thing and would much rather discuss how many angels on the head of a pin and such religious subjects. Suppression in the name of blasphemy and heresy is a common course of action of NF's because they have influence over the ST club. If there is one thing that NF "humanitarians" are good at it's that they are good at indoctrinating others and being indoctrinated. This is because their weak logic and good social skills allow them to be influenced by all sort of mental deceptions as well as dispense them. Their strong intuition grants them a good sense of imagination but also make them prone to fantasy. NT's are different, they use logic to experiment on their intuitions and test them against reality. This is why they're always focused on concrete real changes rather then some abstract preference or comforting delusion. They might seem idealistic and you may not understand them, but that is not their aim, rather their aim is something much more concrete, otherwise, what's the point.

SF's are service oriented people, they have a need and ability to deal with people day to day and do something.

Why is entertainment sometimes more NF then SF, it is because much of the time it's not something that is a day to day thing, sometimes it is but often it's a creative thing where a NF can compress their thoughts and put out a show.

The idea of Scholastic culture or tradition is actually pretty lame, because the purpose of much NT research is to dispense with much of culture and tradition entirely, especially when they conflict with "progress".

Ideas about business is a fundamentally NT sort of thing. The basic relationship of business employment is material benefit for work.

ST is sadly forced labor. This is what largely happened in the Soviet bloc and somewhat in China during their recent revolutions.
    NF often have the idea of work for salvation, which also leads in a way to slave labor.

Of course ST/NF get into business too, but they often have a wage structure that has large discrepancies between the highest inner group vs the lowest service people.

Gamma business are typically very good places to work as long as you provide something of value in your actions. The wages are fair and typically something above market value.
    The SF caste COULD also be the Arts if only it were valued here. We have too many "starving artists" or unhappy artists trying to fit into gamma molds.
    Last edited by vesstheastralsilky; 01-16-2019 at 08:33 PM.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bump. Pretty sure of these

Japan SLI-Si
    Italy LSE-Si
    Spain IEE-Fi
    Argentina EIE-Ni
    Sweden LII-Ti
    India ESE-Fe
    China SEE-Fi
    Russia SLE-Se
    USA ESI-Se
    Greece ILI-Ni
    England LSE-Te
    Scotland SLI-Si
    Netherlands LII-Ne
    Brazil ESE-Fe
    Mexico SEE-Se
    Canada EII-Fi
    Germany SLI-Te
    North Korea - SLE-Se
    Iran ILE-Ne
    Thailand LSI-Se
    Syria IEI-Fe
    Poland IEE-Fi
    Hungary SLI-Si
    Romania SEE-Se
    Nepal SEI-Si
    S. Korea IEI-Fe
    Vietnam IEI-Ni
    France SEI-Fe
    Turkey ESE-Si

Will add more
    Last edited by mclane; 02-13-2020 at 07:03 PM.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bahamas IEE culture; LIE tax administration

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People from a determinate country often have an "overlay", their country's type permeates the expression of of their type regardless of their individual type.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Italy is an Alpha country. Our main traits: food (Si), art and passion (F-e-), inventors and last minute ideas that save the situation (Ne + Ti). I'd type it some ESFj for the very traditional mindset that is famous worldwide.

where is the Se? we're a joke for all the major potencies, not strong and scary : )

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    Italy is an Alpha country. Our main traits: food (Si), art and passion (F-e-), inventors and last minute ideas that save the situation (Ne + Ti). I'd type it some ESFj for the very traditional mindset that is famous worldwide.

where is the Se? we're a joke for all the major potencies, not strong and scary : )
    Mafia

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    Mafia
    which is just another name for nepotism corrupted politics (Fe-Ti gone wrong) and fits the Se demon

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

A relative of mine said Italy was easily his favorite place he has traveled to out of all the places he has been, and he has been to a lot of places.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coincidentally, I have a neighbour from Italy who will live here to study for 6 months. She's very ESE. Talked about how she got over her shyness just by convincing herself not to be shy or some bullshit

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    A relative of mine said Italy was easily his favorite place he has traveled to out of all the places he has been, and he has been to a lot of places.
    whats his type? come in italy Muddy~ we'll cook for u

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Armalite View Post
    Talked about how she got over her shyness just by convincing herself not to be shy or some bullshit
    lol my ILE dad would repeat me the same bs all through my life, he thought that making speeches to the mirror like "you're great! you can do all!" would help my shyness, smh <3

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

whats his type? come in italy Muddy~ we'll cook for u
    Hard to say as I've only seen him for a couple days. He seems like a kind of "relaxed intellectual", probably most similar to Adam out of the people from here.

I suppose I will have to consider coming to Italy.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

16t meetup in Italy!

That will probably never happen, but 95% of forum members know they want it.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Claus View Post
    Bahamas IEE culture; LIE tax administration
    its gonna be a ho ho ho kinda Christmas this year I can already tell

Total sweetheart PussyInASarcophagus's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vesstheastralsilky View Post
    I think the case could be made for USA being LIE. It is a country of workaholism, where time is scarce, overvalued and is money, and excessive pragmatism reigns. There is little time for leisure and pleasure activities. The arts and pure sciences struggle (anti-Alpha) - the latter often recruiting from around the world for pure research. Sex and sensuality has little value and respect and often the subjects here are fraught with negativity (anti-SEI). Population is dwindling. A good family life, culturally, has become a rare find (anti-ESE). There are wide economic gaps rather than justice for all (anti-Alpha NT). Gammas tend to thrive in capitalistic systems but most everyone else suffers. It is overregulated bureaucratic and inefficient (unlike the efficient SLI). Buildings are rarely preserved and the landscape is growing into a post-industrial, quickie-mart wasteland that offends the eyes and is littered with excessive practical data, signage and tiny business outlets everywhere. "Strength" is overrated or misapplied.

I find it extremely hard to be happy and live naturally here as an SEI type. Heck, I have to go into SuperEgo mode as an ILI just to keep a job and pay bills while owning nothing.

@Adam Strange I don't mean to be mean but I like you so much that I still find it hard to accept your typing as LIE. Maybe you are just an exquisite exception for the type.
    No offense but to me it seems like your projecting your perceived 'low qualities' of the personality of your conflictor into a country you are unable to thrive in despite being the land of opportunity. In short, stop being a negative Nancy and improve your conditions.

Total sweetheart PussyInASarcophagus's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sorry but I fail to see my country as a Fi valuing type and a Serious one at that. Impoverished southern Mexicans migrating to America for a better life seems like Quadra progression in my honest opinion. Tradition also tends VERY heavily to merry dichotomies. A PolR Fe would actually hate to be Mexican. And, as if our leaders haven't been an example yet they're mostly representatives of the Beta Quadra.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

my SO is weak but the anti-mask sentiment has come to me to characterize the bratty teenage core of america. is that accurate? and is it LIE? mb SLE actually. just a thought

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    my SO is weak but the anti-mask sentiment has come to me to characterize the bratty teenage core of america. is that accurate? and is it LIE? mb SLE actually. just a thought
    This article is about vaccines, not masks, but it might apply: https://jabberwocking.com/why-are-re...-surprise-you/

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567