Thread: Your astral chart birth chart

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@adage are u good or particularly interested in any kind of art? maybe u can be more perceptive about it than others even if u are not aware that u are better at that or not interested.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think astrology is a load of hooey, but I decided to do one anyway, just for fun. I'm hoping my chart shows that I'm extremely special and unique, which it will if it's accurate.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Nunki

IEI?
    Mercury trine Pluto natal gives a deep and inquisitive intellect. Your powerfully penetrating mind, focus, and determination allow you to hone a particular skill and become an expert in your chosen field. You may be very competitive about serious matters but this does not affect your social life. Friends are important to you but you may prefer fewer true friends who appreciate your depth of thinking. You love to get to the bottom of things and would make an excellent researcher, spy, or investigator. You have the ability to filter out background noise and concentrate for prolonged periods. You also have an understanding or connection to the darker side of life, the underworld, criminal elements, the occult, and mysteries. These combined skills would suit detective work, astrology, psychology or taxation, and debt recovery.

Debating, public speaking, and writing would appeal to you because of your piercing intellect. Satire, horror, dark humor, or human nature and psychology could be specializations. Even politics would suit your persuasive communication style and your ability to promote certain ideas and ideologies.
    Your powerful mind could be trained to project thoughts at the psychic level but care must be taken to do no harm. Telepathy is OK with a willing partner but you would be equally as successful at brainwashing and spreading gossip or propaganda, at both the verbal and nonverbal levels.

other aspects as well show u are speshul

I want to care

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    @Nunki

IEI
    At least it suggested a plausible Socionics type for me. Can't say I see myself in the description, though.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nunki View Post
    At least it suggested a plausible Socionics type for me. Can't say I see myself in the description, though.
    idk if u entered ur accurate birth time and how that would change aspects

I want to care

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    What do you think about tropical vs sidereal charts?
    If anyone wonders, in tropical the first sign starts the first day of spring and so on. Sidereal is following the constellations which are moving and don't give a darn about our seasons.

My tropical chart is as I described above, jagged back and forth between two extremes, by the time I reach jupiter, I'm generaly angry when I try to read it. Sidereal's all right, it's contradictory-ish still but doesn't sound like it's describing 2 persons who probably can't stand each other.
    Either way, it's true there's so many different interpretations that go around everywhere, even in books by experts, that it gets annoying fast. I guess the best way is to go back to the basic and build from there. Kind of like you did.
    There may be a problem with the site you're using. As for interpretations, I'd just do my best to stay away from New Agey interpretations. Which seem to be the majority out there. Regardless of whatever you believe of the "objective" validity of astrology, New Age types aren't really serious about what they do, so if you believe there's any potential psychological or other value in astrology you're still likely not to get much from those kinds of people.

As for tropical vs. sidereal, the issue is fundamentally that I just don't know much about sidereal astrology and haven't done anything but the most basic of comparisons. FWIW, if it matter to you at all, Jung believed in tropical astrology, even though he was confused about how it "worked," and seemed to think a sidereal system would make more logical sense, even if that logic wasn't actually reflected in reality.

I'm becoming increasingly drunk atm so this may not be the clearest response, but the thoughts I do have -- and again I'm a pretty fresh amateur -- are that divination is based on the principle that similar images express similar relationships. The idea with astrology is that heaven mirrors earth. In the sidereal system, I'm not sure what that "mirroring" is. OK, you're drawing associations between certain stars and conditions on earth Babylonians experienced 3,000 years ago -- OK, but what's the relevance to modern life? With tropical, OTOH, you're still looking at celestial movements, but the mundane relations are clearer. The sun's movement into Aries always begins on the spring equinox. Cancer begins with the summer solstice. Libra inaugurates the autumn equinox; Capricorn the winter solstice. And if you have an idea of what these signs are associated with, the symbolic associations with the seasons are obvious. The wheel of the Zodiac on one hand represents the order of planets in the solar system (interestingly, it was developed long before a heliocentric model of the solar system was commonly accepted), but also, if you use the Tropical system, coincides with mundane symbolism too -- the signs ruled by the planets furthest from the sun are also where the sun is when the northern hemisphere of Earth is furthest from the sun.

I'm curious though, what kinds of contradictions do you see?
    Last edited by FreelancePoliceman; 07-05-2022 at 07:08 AM.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

idk if u entered ur accurate birth time and how that would change aspects
    I did enter the correct birth time. I remember it quite well, having read my birth certificate and committed the precise minute to memory. What makes it so memorable to me is partly the fact that my birth time consists of the first four non-zero digits of the Fibonacci Sequence.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@adage are u good or particularly interested in any kind of art? maybe u can be more perceptive about it than others even if u are not aware that u are better at that or not interested.
    I do have some talents in visual arts but not much of an interest.
    I wouldn't know if I'm good at it, it's kind of like breathing in a way, I don't really care about it.
    I read it can happen with trines.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    There may be a problem with the site you're using. As for interpretations, I'd just do my best to stay away from New Agey interpretations. Which seem to be the majority out there. Regardless of whatever you believe of the "objective" validity of astrology, New Age types aren't really serious about what they do, so if you believe there's any potential psychological or other value in astrology you're still likely not to get much from those kinds of people.

As for tropical vs. sidereal, the issue is fundamentally that I just don't know much about sidereal astrology and haven't done anything but the most basic of comparisons. FWIW, if it matter to you at all, Jung believed in tropical astrology, even though he was confused about how it "worked," and seemed to think a sidereal system would make more logical sense, even if that logic wasn't actually reflected in reality.

I'm becoming increasingly drunk atm so this may not be the clearest response, but the thoughts I do have -- and again I'm a pretty fresh amateur -- are that divination is based on the principle of drawing associations between similar images. The idea with astrology is that heaven mirrors earth. In the sidereal system, I'm not sure what that "mirroring" is. OK, you're drawing associations between certain stars and conditions on earth Babylonians experienced 3,000 years ago -- OK, but what's the relevance to modern life? With tropical, OTOH, you're still looking at celestial movements, but the mundane relations are clearer. The sun's movement into Aries always begins on the spring equinox. Cancer begins with the summer solstice. Libra inaugurates the autumn equinox; Capricorn the winter solstice. And if you have an idea of what these signs are associated with, the symbolic associations with the seasons are obvious. The wheel of the Zodiac on one hand represents the order of planets in the solar system (interestingly, it was developed long before a heliocentric model of the solar system was commonly accepted), but also, if you use the Tropical system, coincides with mundane symbolism too -- the signs ruled by the planets furthest from the sun are also where the sun is when the northern hemisphere of Earth is furthest from the sun.

I'm curious though, what kinds of contradictions do you see?
    hm, I fail to see why spring would have to be the start.
    Guess I never liked much what I get in tropical, it's unrelatable and I don't like how some people judge others on their sun sign because mine in tropical is rather far from how I am, sidereal's a pretty okay fit even tho it lacks nuances.

The biggest contradiction sidereal gives me is dreamer idealist and down-to-earth pragmatic, which are actually two poles I go back and forth through often. Sun and moon signs pretty much cover this, but other planets add to it.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think astrology is a load of hooey, but I decided to do one anyway, just for fun. I'm hoping my chart shows that I'm extremely special and unique, which it will if it's accurate.

OK, let me try a basic interpretation. I use whole signs, I'm not sure how to translate from Placidus, so I'll mostly ignore houses.

You're someone with an appreciation of beauty and pleasure; this is a guiding principle of your life. You're reflexively inclined to pursue these things even when it seems to put you in conflict with achieving success in life. You have a way with words and can seem charming and bright, yet at the same time you often face difficulty in expressing your ideas. You're easily made bored by routine, but inclined to frequently involve yourself in various (non-routine) projects, you're instinctively open to new ideas. You characteristically desire to assert and express a social identity, and you may pursue this goal through intellectual means. This more conscious pursuit of social identity often conflicts with your more innate tendency toward pleasure and relaxation. You fight fiercely for your visions, and your experience in these kinds of fights help/have helped you mature. Speaking of maturity, you're attracted to mentally mature and responsible women. At the risk of this sounding negative, you will be particularly appreciative of women who will financially and materially support you.

How'd I do?
    Last edited by FreelancePoliceman; 07-05-2022 at 07:01 AM.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, let me try a basic interpretation. I use whole signs, I'm not sure how to translate from Placidus, so I'll mostly ignore houses.

You're someone with an appreciation of beauty and pleasure; this is a guiding principle of your life. You're reflexively inclined to pursue these things even when it seems to put you in conflict with achieving success in life. You have a way with words and can seem charming and bright, yet at the same time you often face difficulty in expressing your ideas. You're easily made bored by routine, but inclined to frequently involve yourself in various (non-routine) projects, you're instinctively open to new ideas. You characteristically desire to assert and express a social identity, and you may pursue this goal through intellectual means. This more conscious pursuit of social identity often conflicts with your more innate tendency toward pleasure and relaxation. You fight fiercely for your visions, and your experience in these kinds of fights help/have helped you mature. Speaking of maturity, you're attracted to mentally mature and responsible women. At the risk of this sounding negative, you will be particularly appreciative of women who will financially and materially support you.

How'd I do?
    Unfortunately, very little of that matches my personality. I have difficulty expressing myself, and wish to assert a social identity, sometimes through intellectual means, and that's about as far as the similarities go. Also, on a side note, I'm attracted to men, not women.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unfortunately, very little of that matches my personality. I have difficulty expressing myself, and wish to assert a social identity, sometimes through intellectual means, and that's about as far as the similarities go.
    Oh no, lol. What was least accurate?

Also, on a side note, I'm attracted to men, not women.
    Oh, huh. Assuming you're a guy, I will say I have no idea how to guess homosexuality from a birth chart. I also don't know if in that case you'd switch the mars and venus significations when looking at sexual attitudes.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, huh. Assuming you're a guy, I will say I have no idea how to guess homosexuality from a birth chart. I also don't know if in that case you'd switch the mars and venus significations when looking at sexual attitudes.
    not sure if it indicates homosexuality on its own but if venus in capricorn means u are looking for someone wealthy or materialistic this is ofc more often going to be a man.

I want to care

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's hard to choose one thing that is least accurate in that description. So much of it is so unlike me. I guess the main statement that I disagree with would be that I have a tendency toward seeking relaxation. On the contrary, I usually desire excitement and stimulation.

If it's any consolation, I think you were almost bound to come up with a bad description of me, given the fact that, in my opinion, astrology carries little truth and is hardly any better than guesswork.

I don't know what Mars and Venus significations are supposed to indicate, so, unfortunately, I can't help you with the question of whether they should be swapped for someone attracted to members of their own sex. If I were to guess, I would say that Mars and Venus should be kept as they are because swapping them for a gay person would necessitate adjusting them to varying extents for each person who is more or less bisexual, and that would be quite messy and inexact.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    @VewyScawwyNawcissist what does my chart say about me

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    @VewyScawwyNawcissist what does my chart say about me
    are you asking me bc u think i am biased
    Moon trine Saturn natal gives emotional maturity, patience, and steady emotions. However, your conservative feelings and restrained emotional displays can coexist with more progressive or radical ideas and motivations. Your serious emotions may come from taking on extra responsibility at home when growing up. This aspect indicates loyalty to and from your family, respect for women, and good self-discipline. This appreciation of your roots may lead to an interest in genealogy or historical subjects like archaeology.
    Your strong intuition can guide you throughout life. Your innate understanding of the past gives you a practical future vision. Any psychic abilities would be inherited and developed during past incarnations.
    Your cool emotional reactions are an asset in a crisis, and you can be counted on during times of stress. Your dependable nature earns you the respect of young people and the public in general. A steady position or leadership role is possible in the government, public service, education, or psychology.
    moon opposite mars

You often feel emotionally uncomfortable, and others may find you hard to understand. Inner tensions and unresolved issues are likely to be projected onto social relationships, this creates both difficult experiences and the settings for crises and turning points.

Your inner pressures are released within relationships, through arguments, dissension, provocation, and antagonism. You tend to turn even trivial issues into energy-filled confrontations and clashes.

This will obviously affect career prospects and domestic life as these rebellious feelings will be stimulated by anyone imposing their will on you through authority, orders, or criticism. Anyone crossing this line and irritating your feelings is liable to be confronted by an extremely obstinate and stubborn character. Co-workers will soon lose patience with an emotionally erratic colleague, who can suddenly become aggressive when facing criticism or personal comment. And friends will learn to withdraw from contact.

You need to resolve the difficulty of getting instincts and emotions to co-operate with an active and assertive Martian energy. Sometimes you may favor one of the planets, and when this is Mars, you are liable to act impulsively, making sudden decisions which could be irrational, foolish, and lacking in forethought. However, such actions sometimes allow you to break free from restrictive situations.

Expressing the lunar energy may encourage cautious self-protection, remaining with the status quo, and being afraid to move beyond familiar behavior patterns. The challenge is to unite both energies, honoring each as equally valid and necessary for a well-balanced personality.

Part of this aggressive and assertive nature may be rooted in your relationship with your mother. Childhood feelings may have been denied through a lack of emotional contact, or through having to submit to an oppressive home regime of duty and behavior.

In adult life, you refuse to submit to this again, yet unconsciously repeat the pattern by attempting to impose your will on others. Hoping to gain superiority, you may be too assertive in your desire to become a leader and not a follower. This often results in a distorted self-image, both to you and to others, as you fall into the trap of becoming number one and behaving in ways which are cold, arrogant, and overly assertive.

You hate others resisting your will and when this happens, you respond with a personal attack. Sometimes such an antagonistic stance may succeed, but eventually its costs far exceed those of other more moderate approaches. Yet your personality can appear attractive to many and there is certainly a validity that can intrigue quite a few, even though it is often a distorted expression of the planetary energies.

Choosing companions, both friends and lovers, is one area where weaknesses may appear, as you are often attracted to people who turn out to be unsuitable characters with equally volatile emotional difficulties. Intimate relationships may be limited to physical expression, or entered for material reasons, as you may repress the deeper emotional and subtler dimensions of interpersonal contact. Sustaining relationships is difficult as time passes and once initial attractions fade, relationships collapse. Satiating superficial feelings is easier than dealing with your deeper needs, and these you prefer to avoid.
    Jupiter Trine Mercury Natal

There’s a natural ability to create rapport and a sense of connection with almost anybody. It's mostly because you enjoy speaking to and learning from others. You can also readily teach others in easy-to-understand ways, without condescension. In fact, you probably know a great deal, and you seem to command a large amount of information in the blink of an eye. Yet, you don't always know what to do with all you know. Or you're more inclined to “stay in your lane” of study and expertise, and not veer too far into areas that you don't know well. Your challenge is that it's hard to find subjects or even conversations that move you beyond thinking they're interesting. It's rarer for you to land on what's compelling, or for that to last long. If you occasionally shake up what you choose to research and learn, you'll not only freshen up your knowledge set, you'll probably better appreciate your regular focus
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 10-04-2022 at 12:31 AM.

I want to care

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are you asking me bc u think i am biased
    No I was asking because you seem interested in astrology and knowledgeable and you started the thread

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Remember, if we know your place and date of birth, we can get your social security number! And look what kinds of information natal charts contain...

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    if we know your place and date of birth, we can get your social security number
    the ones who uses Socionics can do it having a single photo for VI. can do or can don't do
    so never place your photos (more to say videos) on typology forums. place a photo of your neighbour to mislead them and to check how many tents of stalkers will appear near his home after 2 hours

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Says the person who always ask people for videos lol

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Moon in scorpio, what a surprise.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Moon in scorpio, what a surprise.
    I'm new to this so not sure exactly what to pay attention to in these charts. I did notice you have Sun and Ascendant both in Capricorn and three planets (Mercury, Uranus, Neptune) in Aquarius.

The following is in my chart: Sun and Ascendant both in Aquarius. Mercury, (Saturn), Uranus, Neptune in Capricorn.
    thistle chart.png

My moon is in Libra, which is kind of counter to Scorpio. I thought that the Aquarius-Capricorn in reverse could be a meaningful coincidence

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@thistle
    I don't actually know a damn thing about astrology, haha. I know Jung did his patient's chart's and he called it a type of 'ancient psychology'. Moon in scorpio is the only thing I know, because that is what people call out on my chart and 'wish me luck' with.

A book that has been recommended to me was 'Horoscope Symbols' Robert Hand. Mind you, astrology can be used to find out who you were in your past life and you will be in the next one.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    @thistle
    I don't actually know a damn thing about astrology, haha. I know Jung did his patient's chart's and he called it a type of 'ancient psychology'. Moon in scorpio is the only thing I know, because that is what people call out on my chart and 'wish me luck' with.

A book that has been recommended to me was 'Horoscope Symbols' Robert Hand. Mind you, astrology can be used to find out who you were in your past life and you will be in the next one.
    Thanks for mentioning that book, it's difficult to know where to start. I didn't know Jung did his patients charts.

Brief descriptions seem to say that Capricorn is more grounded while Aquarius is more revolutionary. So having that with Scorpio moon would be like..an inner push-pull dynamic? boom. It seems that Astral charts have these contradictions within them which make us complicated people Like that iceberg analogy, more than meets the eye.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12