Thread: Gammas and BDSM

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    I don't mean as a whole concept, but in socionics Se aware of things like about physical force and power dynamics is it not?
    Is Te about data force, Fe about emotional force and Ne about conceptual force? I think it is about field more. Awareness of force and power is too broad a concept to limit to Se in my opinion, even though I know its socionics attribution to Se has grown common among many.
    Last edited by vesstheastralsilky; 12-01-2018 at 10:37 PM.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karatos View Post
    Lol!!!
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

TIM
    ESTp 7w8
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Myself, ENTj (male)- No interest in being a victim or extreme bondage, seems somewhat 'too much' IMO as in the whole setting up removes the spontaneous and wild aspect of sex.

ENTj or ESTj friend (male)- Very straight-laced and traditional in regards to sex, not much creativity or interest. Joined the military.

ENTj-Ni friend (male)- Seems somewhat like a victim. Definitely the submissive one romantically. Studying graphic design.

ENTj friend (female)- Domineering and assertive, does not like being a victim. Studying secondary education

INTp friend (male)- Loves being victimized, a quote from my good friend: "I really need a girl that will just tase me and try to cut me. That's so hot." Studying corporate law.

INTp friend (male)- Very insecure and submissive in regards to relationships. I would not be surprised if he participated in BDSM. A genius in mathematics.

INTp friend (female)- Was very promiscuous and refused to enter a committed relationship. Loved being victimized by confident, and often lesser intelligent guys. Studying art history at Cornell.

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BDSM = yikes for me. 🤭 Repellant.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tell me this is not victim romance style in a nutshell. I don't think it works for Louis CK because he's probably not in the Gamma or Beta quadra.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karatos View Post
    Have you ever wondered why ILI seems to have a proclivity for gimp suits?

I can think of 4 Gammas off the top of my head who enjoy BDSM.

What's the relationship? Is it the Victim Style romance?
    That level of submission is a bit much TBH. The Victim likes being the center of the aggressor's attention yeah, but to go full on gimp slave is a bit much. Also, as an ILI I can tell you I'd never become a "gimp" unless a dump truck full of money was involved. I'll take that hit in order to instantly attain "fuck you" money and then some.

To those not fully in the know the average ILI is so stereotypically keen on being the "unseen" power that it earned them the nickname of the "mastermind" in most other circles. I mean hell, If you're into BDSM you'll eventually run into some variation of this saying: "The Sub is who's really in control."

For those with innocent ears from the outside looking in this sounds absolutely absurd. I mean, the sub's doing everything the dom is literally telling them to with an enthusiastic smile with body language to match! Ah, but that's the thing. See, both sides really want to please the other in the end. The Sub is sending subtle hints in the hopes that the Dom "gets it" and gives the orders they hope they're about to give them. When they do? Happiness. Finally, someone who understands how this all is supposed to work. A worthy master at long fucking last. I can finally commit myself...

Of course, the assumption is that this works both ways and that as we think we've found a worthy master our new master has finally found a competent servant worthy of getting fully invested in. Finally, someone who can "keep up" and all that. A most perfect servant, how lucky am I to have finally found this one? Perhaps there really is a god...

Hope ya catch the general drift...

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm still only getting used to this typing, so take my opinion with a grain of salt, or what have you.

I don't enjoy BDSM. It always feels to me like taking on a role of a dom or sub. I don't enjoy inflicting pain on someone and I don't enjoy pain in any capacity. I don't need a power dynamic to sustain a relationship either. Am I open to taking up BDSM elements? Of course. I'm protective of my partner and I aim to please.

I enjoy emotions both good and bad. I like drama and tension in a relationship, and with my partner's consent, I would manufacture such situations. This is not really a necessity to me though and I do vanilla just fine. I do enjoy feeling a sense of awe of my partner. I date someone because they are the absolute best. If there is any dynamic I do enjoy, it's putting my partner on a pedestal and neglecting my needs to serve them. I like having someone who is hot and cold, a bit hard to read.

I don't necessarily think BDSM is to do with quadras, since I am familiar with other quadra individuals who have expressed an interest in BDSM.

Regarding romantic fantasies, I think of it this way: I'm dating someone because they're the best person I know, so I suppose, I want them to be desirable to others in certain capacity. I'm aware certain feelings of jealousy come from that, but that's okay. I do have a lot of romantic fantasies centering around myself and my partner. I can get into different head spaces and feel different ways. I don't want to go into too much detail here, but I have been described as somewhat of a pervert by past lovers. But at the same time, the sex in itself is vanilla.
    @Xaiviay I don't relate to Ayn Rand's romantic style either... Maybe it's not type related but I don't think she espouses Gamma Ideals at all... for example, in the Fountainhead, Howard Roark, the protagonist rapes Dominique and she somehow writes it out to be an okay thing. While I understand the reasoning for it, I don't think most people would be okay with the idea of rape, regardless of quadra... Her views are a bit extreme to be honest... she comes off more as a Beta ST than a Gamma NT, but yeah, I don't think it's type related.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post

I've never fantasized about being tied up or being hit or degraded. I have sometimes fantasized about dominating or being dominated, which in the later case consists of a woman telling me what she wants to do. I also fantasized about capturing the thin, black haired beauty who sat across from me in seventh grade study hall and taking her away to a cabin in the woods where I would tie her to the bed and fuck her until she liked it. However, my fantasies and what I do in real life are quite different. Lol. IRL, I wouldn't tie her to the bed. Unless she asked me to.

*EDIT* I just reread this post and noticed that I said "until she liked it." That is probably a good example of the Victim attitude. I do want my partner to be happy.
    What if she never liked it? I mean, why she would liked it necessarily at some point?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BOT View Post
    What if she never liked it? I mean, why she would liked it necessarily at some point?
    She would not necessarily like it at some point. It was just my fantasy, and you get whatever you want in a fantasy.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get what Adam is saying. But I think, in his fantasy, she's interested in him in the first place. I have some pretty intense fantasies too, but in my head, the partner is always into it. If they weren't, it wouldn't turn me on at all. Which is why he probably would never do it IRL. Like it's a fantasy, but it's very controlled, if you get what I mean.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She would not necessarily like it at some point. It was just my fantasy, and you get whatever you want in a fantasy.
    I was going to talk about psychology, but now I think it would be a waste of time. I just understood that LIEs don't want/care to listen and even perceive as an offense when someone tries to expand the scopes. Thats just for Ne and Si types I guess.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I was going to talk about psychology, but now I think it would be a waste of time. I just understood that LIEs don't want/care to listen and even perceive as an offense when someone tries to expand the scopes. Thats just for Ne and Si types I guess.
    Yeah, we're pretty dumb.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................... @BOT, I find your attitude toward me to be very interesting. It feels to me as if you think I'm an idiot, while I think your posts are generally well-considered, thoughtful, and insightful.
    It looks to me like a classic case of Supervision, and the reason it fascinates me is that you are actually talking to me, while my SLI ex never really shared her thoughts, and I always wondered what she was thinking.
    I guess we really can't control how we perceive our Supervisees. I will admit that while I like and respect most of the IEI's whom I've met, they somehow miss something that I think is essential.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pano Lou View Post
    I get what Adam is saying. But I think, in his fantasy, she's interested in him in the first place. I have some pretty intense fantasies too, but in my head, the partner is always into it. If they weren't, it wouldn't turn me on at all. Which is why he probably would never do it IRL. Like it's a fantasy, but it's very controlled, if you get what I mean.
    My sex impulse have never got me to fantasize about hurting someone I like. I've just fantasized about hurting ppl I've been truly angry at. I wonder why so many males fantasize about sexually offending females they like. Some have acted on that fantasies and impulse sadly. Most don't. In some cases they fantasize about the female enjoying it. I wonder if elements are related to it in any way.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My sex impulse have never got me to fantasize about hurting someone I like. I've just fantasized about hurting ppl I've been truly angry at. I wonder why so many males fantasize about sexually offending females they like. Some have acted on that fantasies and impulse sadly. Most don't. In some cases they fantasize about the female enjoying it. I wonder if elements are related to it in any way.
    @BOT, to answer your question, inject yourself with 20X your present blood level of Testosterone and call an IEE in the morning.

FWIW, I've never fantasized about hurting someone. Killing them, yes, but never being mean or harmful just for the hell of it.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 12-07-2018 at 03:49 AM.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah, we're pretty dumb.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................... @BOT, I find your attitude toward me to be very interesting. It feels to me as if you think I'm an idiot, while I think your posts are generally well-considered, thoughtful, and insightful.
    It looks to me like a classic case of Supervision, and the reason it fascinates me is that you are actually talking to me, while my SLI ex never really shared her thoughts, and I always wondered what she was thinking.
    I guess we really can't control how we perceive our Supervisees. I will admit that while I like and respect most of the IEI's whom I've met, they somehow miss something that I think is essential.
    I don't think you are an idiot. But I feel like you often take a defensive attitude when I comment things you say or do, as if it were always a personal criticism. If I were to criticize you, I'd just do it blatantly as I've done before with you and others. Anyway, to me LIEs get defensive or pig headed often when I try to talk to them in a mildly serious tone, especially if its related to something they think or do. I genuinely feel like LIEs don't care to listen to my observations because my curiosity born in 1DNe and Si issues, which they just don't value.

I talk to you because this is a forum, then I don't dislike you and I usually can have easier communication with males (I can even take some liberties, where a regular female would feel offended a male is likely to laugh or shrug).

About your ex, I can talk for myself, I don't share my opinions unless I think they are going to be well received and valued. If I feel ppl is going to brush me away when speaking or quickly discredit my thoughts I just saw it as a waste of time and effort. Once in a while I communicate my thoughts angrily to some. Once a year or so.
    I'm usually just chatty with few ppl irl.

You are lucky this is a forum and we don't know each other personally, lol
    Otherwise I may not be talking to you.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't think you are an idiot. But I feel like you often take a defensive attitude when I comment things you say or do, as if it were always a personal criticism. If I were to criticize you, I'd just do it blatantly as I've done before with you and others. Anyway, to me LIEs get defensive or pig headed often when I try to talk to them in a mildly serious tone, especially if its related to something they think or do. I genuinely feel like LIEs don't care to listen to my observations because my curiosity born in 1DNe and Si issues, which they just don't value.

I talk to you because this is a forum, then I don't dislike you and I usually can have easier communication with males (I can even take some liberties, where a regular female would feel offended a male is likely to laugh or shrug).

About your ex, I can talk for myself, I don't share my opinions unless I think they are going to be well received and valued. If I feel ppl is going to brush me away when speaking or quickly discredit my thoughts I just saw it as a waste of time and effort. Once in a while I communicate my thoughts angrily to some. Once a year or so.
    I'm usually just chatty with few ppl irl.

You are lucky this is a forum and we don't know each other personally, lol
    Otherwise I may not be talking to you.
    Well, I'm glad you are talking to me.

I actually appreciate your viewpoints.

In any case, our interactions might have a bit of Supervisor-Supervisee in them.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@BOT, to answer your question, inject yourself with 20X your present blood level of Testosterone and call an IEE in the morning.

FWIW, I've never fantasized about hurting someone. Killing them, yes, but never being mean or harmful just for the hell of it.
    yes I thought about testosterone too. But do those fantasies can be truly related to it? I mean, most males have them at some point?

In my dictionary forced sex and noncon sex is harm.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Venus Rose View Post

That's definitely...not...what I read. If that really is the case, I would like my post to be considered by itself, without that context. I was just commenting on D/s in general...

(No judgment, but S&M is not my thing, as far as I can tell).
    My comment was unrelated to yours so no prob. (:

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

yes I thought about testosterone too. But do those fantasies can be truly related to it? I mean, most males have them at some point?
    Yes, they do. Even women who transition to men with testosterone injections start having those fantasies. Coincidence?

Well, mine too.

Criminality isn't a matter of having bad thoughts. It is a matter of doing bad things.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yes, they do. Even women who transition to men with testosterone injections start having those fantasies. Coincidence?
    Do you have a link?

Criminality isn't a matter of having bad thoughts. It is a matter of doing bad things.
    Yeah, but crimes were bad thoughts at first, tho.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Do you have a link?

No link right at hand.

The very definition of a criminal is a person who follows their wants wherever they go.
    Small children also do this.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's definitely not just a male thing.

In your dictionary, maybe. Not in mine. I have had non con fantasies, and I don't judge myself for having them. I'm a woman and I am attracted to both genders. I think it's important to draw the line between fantasy and reality. I wouldn't actually do it to a person in real, but I understand that would actually be wrong. My mind can go to really dark places but I don't think that's a bad thing. It's the source of my artistic expression, that I can be dark and feel dark things.

For the purpose of this thread, I would like to make a clear distinction between this and BDSM... I wouldn't connect these fantasies with BDSM. The thing is, I have no interest in acting out any of my fantasies, even in a controlled setting. I don't want to try non con or harmful sex, even with all the safe words and everything. That would be like trying to bring the dark reaches of my soul out into the real world and see its real world manifestation. That would frighten me so much.

I don't really know how to explain it beyond that. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I love playing with emotions and creating scenarios in my head where I can experience and experiment with them. It enhances the quality of my life. But that doesn't mean I want to take them on in the real world...

This is why I'm different from people who actually commit violence to others. Because I'm not thinking about actually doing it, if it makes any sense at all.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you have a link?

No offence, but are you advocating for thought policing here?

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No link right at hand.

The very definition of a criminal is a person who follows their wants wherever they go.
    Small children also do this.
    Little delinquents.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No offence, but are you advocating for thought policing here?
    When you say "police" you are referring to an external individual who punish someone by his/her thoughts. I dont consider me saying that there exist bad and good thoughts and asking the roots of sexual crime fantasies in males an advocacy for anything. Thats to assume a lot. I don't advocate for humans limiting the free will of others which is against human rights unless there is a crime.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's definitely not just a male thing.
    I guess

In your dictionary, maybe. Not in mine. I have had non con fantasies, and I don't judge myself for having them. I'm a woman and I am attracted to both genders. I think it's important to draw the line between fantasy and reality. I wouldn't actually do it to a person in real, but I understand that would actually be wrong. My mind can go to really dark places but I don't think that's a bad thing. It's the source of my artistic expression, that I can be dark and feel dark things.

For the purpose of this thread, I would like to make a clear distinction between this and BDSM... I wouldn't connect these fantasies with BDSM. The thing is, I have no interest in acting out any of my fantasies, even in a controlled setting. I don't want to try non con or harmful sex, even with all the safe words and everything. That would be like trying to bring the dark reaches of my soul out into the real world and see its real world manifestation. That would frighten me so much.

I don't really know how to explain it beyond that. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I love playing with emotions and creating scenarios in my head where I can experience and experiment with them. It enhances the quality of my life. But that doesn't mean I want to take them on in the real world...

This is why I'm different from people who actually commit violence to others. Because I'm not thinking about actually doing it, if it makes any sense at all.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When you say "police" you are referring to an external individual who punish someone by his/her thoughts. I dont consider me saying that there exist bad and good thoughts and asking the roots of sexual crime fantasies in males an advocacy for anything. Thats to assume a lot. I don't advocate for humans limiting the free will of others which is against human rights unless there is a crime.
    Yeah well., I just wanted to clarify that, since that's where my mind went. No problems

TIM
    heartless
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m really confused.
    I thought consensual non-consent was a thing? And that it wasn’t the same as harming someone or sexually violating them...?
    You thought right. Some people want to be tied, forced, and/or hurt... in the moment they choose, by who they choose, under the conditions they choose... It's a delicate subject that is easy to missinterprete, because wording, because it's on the taboo side, and how it can imitate a sexual agression in a specific setting for the pleasure of every party involved.
    It requires a shit ton of communication.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think most males have fantasies about random women they see around, indipendently of their consent - but I think women have some fantasies too, especially at the beach or some place where naked bodies are exposed?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    I think most males have fantasies about random women they see around, indipendently of their consent - but I think women have some fantasies too, especially at the beach or some place where naked bodies are exposed?
    that sounds more like So instinct mb.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

https://youtu.be/JirvSuZQ-gA?t=225
    TIM
    IEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Seeing potential in individuals you don't know is So instinct? I would have thought that'd be Sx instinct. Maybe it's because I don't feel satisfied in my current (lack of) relationships, but my eyes are always looking for people.

I'm one of the least socially oriented people out there yet I still treat new people much better than some social people do, if only because I love the concept of starting things without finishing them- maybe this is a male trait lol.

Or maybe I grew up in an environment where people just come and go, and one person isn't that much more interesting than any other person. Which leads to my need to find a person who IS more interesting than any other person.

https://youtu.be/JirvSuZQ-gA?t=225
    TIM
    IEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Fantasizing about a bunch of naked ppl in an open place seems rather So sx or sx so than sx sp or sp sx. Thats my impression. I've never had something like that.
    Oh lol, makes sense.

I was thinking about fantasizing about (naked or not) individuals in public. A whole group of naked people is not something I'd like to be a part of.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being horny has a social instinct?

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Yeah exhibitionism strikes me sx/so and voyeurism perhaps so/sx...though that's not to say anyone of any instinct combinations cannot be drawn to those things.
    Hm I'd say that the SX instinct tends to have the tendency towards exhibitionism as a whole, and oddly enough, I've found a lot more Sx/Sp individuals being exhibitionistic in the stereotypical sense of showcasing their body in a manner that is supposed to "draw in" people, more so than with Sx/So (this stacking is often more "intellectualized" and out of touch with their physicality to an extent, it seems like most Sx/So individuals are Intuitive, at least in my experience... but you can also describe it as the Social sphere itself being more "abstract" than SP (even if led by Sensing), whereas Self-pres is inherently more physical.) But of course both can go there.

Voyeurism strikes me as a rather Sp/Sx. Definitely counterflow, "underbelly", "the secret gaze" etc
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Yeah exhibitionism strikes me sx/so and voyeurism perhaps so/sx...
    from Jung's types point
    sexually provokative behavior mb related to Se valued. normative exhibitionism as too open and meanwhile some tasteless closes, at least
    also may correlate with P, Fe valuing which incline to chaotic sexual behavior

exhibitionism in a clinical form should to have strong nontypes factor

for Enneagram is a separate section. that typology is not even near to Jung's one in the basis. especially in its instincts subsection

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I’m really confused.
    I thought consensual non-consent was a thing? And that it wasn’t the same as harming someone or sexually violating them...?

...? Is it? https://arcaneadvice.com/all-lessons-a-z/consensual-non-consent-a-healthy-definition-for-ds
    I just saw your question.
    I don't know anything about bdsm. In any case, non consensual sex is rape by definition and is violence which means harming someone.

Rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse can have different legal definitions. In general, rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse are forms of violence in which there is sexual contact without consent
    From here

Eccentric Neurotic Narcissist andreasdevig's Avatar
    TIM
    FiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder why so many males fantasize about sexually offending females they like.
    I don't think I've ever fantasized about that. Maybe it's an Se PoLR thing (?)。

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's because you're not a sadist. It probably has a connection to excitement seeking. Also, sexual sadism is not a male thing, I know female sadists who engange in behaviour even I would consider extreme.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast