Page 116 of 199 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,640 of 7936

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, I am back for more action. I have successfully abused a magical substance that has given me an energy boost so my first thought was “Let’s finally give the 16t people the attention they deserve”.

@Baboooshka I am thrilled that you’ve made up your mind in regards to my type. I value your opinion. As for you: NF type is unquestionable. I feel like you are the type of person to sit on your patio listening to Kate Bush and sipping tea and only a gay NF would be caught doing so. I personally find it difficult to choose between IEI and IEE but I’m confident that you frequently use Fe and Ne... Perhaps too much Ne for a Ne Ignoring type which is why I’ve leaned towards IEE in the past. On the other hand, I think you care too much about Fe for it to be unvalued. I want to bring up a possibly controversial third type for you taking all of this information into account: SEI???!!!! That could fit because you would value both Fe and Ne, but that typing would also be problematic due to being base sensing... You have an ethereal quality to you, as if you are sitting on a cloud and watching life whenever you feel like it rather than actively participating in it. You are also probably confused as to how I can see two almost opposite types in you (IEE vs. SEI). I believe Fe egos can mimic various types due to the nature of Fe. So, with a gun pointed to my head, I will type you as IEI-Fe.

@Duschia You are still relatively new... Well, you’ve been here several months but you are still new to me. I’m going to be honest and say that I have a hard time noticing and keeping track of people on here when they do not have an avatar and signature attached to their name. I know that sounds weird & crazy but much of how someone expresses themselves through a familiar image goes into my process of typing them. I need someone to stand out for me to truly pay attention and this may be Fe and/or Se related on my part. You come off as rather serious and by the book to me so I am inclined to type you as Te ego. I’m also going to nickname you “Douche” because of your username.

@shotgunfingers You are also fresh in my mind but you are fairly outspoken or, a better word for it, expressive. You seem to be bursting with a playful, childlike energy and never seem to have a serious moment. I think it’s an easy ILE for you.

@Aaron Something You are a young, budding IEE who has not yet matured. Sorry, that sounded a smidge condescending, I am likely further behind in my development than you are. Male IEEs tend to be harder to read and like to mask their NF souls. In the world we live in, this is sometimes necessary. You vibe similar to Mr. shotgunfingers but with more spice. I think the Fi/Te valuing is visible.

@Nymphaeales sister!!! I know deep down that we are kindred spirits. It’s an easy EIE for you. I feel like many people have the idea that EIEs wear several masks that they switch whenever need be, but to me they really have just *one* face that is stretchy enough to change form as needed. The constant shape shifting is generally too smooth to notice. You change your image on here regularly as I used to until I set it in stone. You remind me of another poster on here, Aylen, though extraverted and scattered. I believe you are quite intelligent and full of potential.

@kingslayer You sort of vibe as an outside character who pops in here out of boredom. Basically, I get the feeling that you have an active life outside of here unlike many. Yes 16t members, it’s time to get a life! I see no reason to doubt SLE. Let’s crack open a few beers.

I hope this post has covered everyone. Now please let my soul Rest In Peace and type me!!! I realize it might be more of an effort to type me considering that I abuse drugs and am plagued with mental illness but I promise it’ll be worth it. Ya know ya wanna type me.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Bruh if i was SLE-Ti then I would have boosted Ne
    And just because i am convinced of something doesnt mean im Ne polr. You should probably look up what Ne polr even is.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    No. But if you do drugs and stuff you are harder to type, as you are something people call 'under influence'. You may behave in ways that are 'abnormal' (lol) to your 'sober' type.

Same why there is a common saying 'don't type people with severe mental disorders'.
    I am fine as fuck though. Dad. I am not under constant influence. I am not a crackhead.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@flames you are always so nice (hnnnghh butt-licking!!!111) and type people what they would like to be typed, lol. Maybe Fe-dom/ego indeed, but one on the more positive 'side'.
    Aw don’t be shy— I enjoy having my butt licked. Though I must warn you, I don’t shave down there so you might get a hair in your throat. I can be snarky or moody at times but I try my best to be nice and I tend to avoid conflict when I can. I am also hyper sensitive to how others perceive me and have a lot of anxiety born from this (i.e. worrying about how other people see me). My coworker has joked that I take too much shit from people and I do but trust me, if you manage to spark my anger it will be explosive. Fortunately, my ugly side is primarily taken out on my family and most people never see me be anything but kind. I try to treat everyone equally and hardly judge anyone because I can see the good in everyone even if I can strongly dislike someone and focus on what they do that bothers me inside. I grew up being the peacemaker in the house and didn’t have a proper way of expressing anger so I am inclined to be friendly and use humor as a coping mechanism for a lot of my feelings. Well, and drugs. I also dealt with bullying and extreme bouts of loneliness and boredom so I understand other people well and try to get them to like me to boost my self esteem (that, and I want other people to feel like someone’s got their back). I used to be addicted to drama and fighting as a teen but I’ve mostly grown out of it. Anyways, I’m not sure where this post is going anymore but stick around for some more psychoanalyistic bullshit.

Oh yeah, and I do often type people what they self type as because I trust that they know themselves more than I do, but there are times when I’ll -aggressively- insist someone that they are really this type and I’ve pissed people off doing that. I can tell when someone’s faking their personality, however. I usually type someone in my head as soon as I meet them, talk a little and pay attention to how they look and what they’re saying and how they react to things. I’m not saying I’m a typology expert but my gut is usually right.
    Last edited by flames; 08-13-2020 at 03:26 AM. Reason: poop

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would also like to add that seeing how people write and think through text is just as important as their physical embodiments of their type. Like me for instance— I do not talk eloquently and elegantly and patiently like I do here but that’s largely due to who I’m surrounded by IRL (mostly the blunt and slang speaking Se egos— popular slang and bluntness is very addicting and it makes you feel seasoned). It’s super easy to type me as SEE just going by the personality I’ve crafted for the groups I hang with.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    @shotgunfingers
    You're a member of the alpha quadra to. You use and value Fe too much to be ILI. ...but you changed your self-typing to ILE, already.
    e_e well.. everyone including their dog is saying I'm ILE.. so I changed it. All of them plus ppl from past typing attempts have said this.. \o/ its a conspiracy! Even in my VI ppl noted alpha quadra and Ne..

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    e_e well.. everyone including their dog is saying I'm ILE.. so I changed it. All of them plus ppl from past typing attempts have said this.. \o/ its a conspiracy! Even in my VI ppl noted alpha quadra and Ne..
    I can’t quite recall how you look right now but I remember thinking you look Alpha NT. Hopefully this helps.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@shotgunfingers you VI cute as a button and merry. your posting/threads have a theme of noticing what's present, dissecting paragraph to receive feedback on each "bit" in isolation - looking for that hidden something. Maybe that's static, maybe positivist, either way you are not self-contained as ILI and you do ask a lotta questions even your statements can come across as a big curious questionmark

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    Aw don’t be shy— I enjoy having my butt licked. Though I must warn you, I don’t shave down there so you might get a hair in your throat.
    This made me simultaneously laugh and want to throw up.

I can be snarky or moody at times but I try my best to be nice and I tend to avoid conflict when I can. I am also hyper sensitive to how others perceive me and have a lot of anxiety born from this (i.e. worrying about how other people see me). My coworker has joked that I take too much shit from people and I do but trust me, if you manage to spark my anger it will be explosive. Fortunately, my ugly side is primarily taken out on my family and most people never see me be anything but kind. I try to treat everyone equally and hardly judge anyone because I can see the good in everyone even if I can strongly dislike someone and focus on what they do that bothers me inside. I grew up being the peacemaker in the house and didn’t have a proper way of expressing anger so I am inclined to be friendly and use humor as a coping mechanism for a lot of my feelings. Well, and drugs. I also dealt with bullying and extreme bouts of loneliness and boredom so I understand other people well and try to get them to like me to boost my self esteem (that, and I want other people to feel like someone’s got their back). I used to be addicted to drama and fighting as a teen but I’ve mostly grown out of it. Anyways, I’m not sure where this post is going anymore but stick around for some more psychoanalyistic bullshit.

Oh yeah, and I do often type people what they self type as because I trust that they know themselves more than I do, but there are times when I’ll -aggressively- insist someone that they are really this type and I’ve pissed people off doing that. I can tell when someone’s faking their personality, however. I usually type someone in my head as soon as I meet them, talk a little and pay attention to how they look and what they’re saying and how they react to things. I’m not saying I’m a typology expert but my gut is usually right.
    Some of this could be either SEE or EIE but overall, as before, you seem to be EIE > SEE. The gap is getting larger from my point of view with the items that you've posted more recently such as in your typing thread and here.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Eliza Thomason ESE
    @End IEI

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    @Eliza Thomason ESE ...
    Hmm. What could you be thinking? I am not ESE. I guess one might assume that who writes a lot talks a lot. ESEs are impressively skilled talkers! But IRL, talkers talk, and write little, and writers write, and talk little.

With teaching dominated by ESEs, professionally I dwell in "ESE Land", on that wrong end of uneven Benefit Relations. Goodness, ESEs and IEEs are SO different. ESEs are Fe, not Fi! Super social!

Theological discussions dead end with ESE. (Actually this doesn't get too far with SEIs, either). ESEs rarely engage in talking type theory with people. They would rather just talk to them. Preferably in person! On
    tangible things, not theories. It's why ESE presence on 16T is sparce and passing. And ESEs are Sensing! You can't be picking up Sensing from me. I am NeFi - Ne-dom. IEE-Ne, in fact.

But inumbra, do you really feel that lovely "sympatico" with me? So much so, that you feel I must be your Mirror? Because you have been on this forum the whole time I have been on it (2011!), and I am pretty sure yesterday's was the FIRST discussion we've had. Plus, we have no history of "liking" each other's posts. (I "like" my EII Mirrors' posts quite regularly.)

But, inumbra, what is it about me that gives you that feeling that I must be your very own Mirror?
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eliza: ESE

Sorry!

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    @flames
    I particularly appreciate your empathetic and gentle nature. As you said (or maybe it wasn't you, I don't know, I've read the thread around 13 hours ago or something like that) the internet persona is as indicative of the type as the irl persona. I relate to what you say about the fact that it's quite natural for you to develop a SEE kind of personality because of the environment, since it's pretty much what I think and say about the "Se" people see in me in this site, which is in reality a neurotic overuse of Te and in my case has nothing to do with the perceiving functions. In your case it's just a overuse of hidden agenda (mbti loop).

You seem very easy to get along with. That's why PREVIOUSLY I've typed you as a quadra member of mine (yeah, not very indicative, considering I've never really typed myself. Quite confident about the FiNe, though).

About the differences in values, I'm pretty sure you're way better than me in thriving in a specific kind of environment. You're for sure less moralistic, and less inclined to perceive some kinds of blunt behaviour as "mean". This is something I perceive more towards beta people.

In my head all of this fits quite well with EIE. Plus, you remind me a lot of a EIE girl I know.
    You are a gem as always, my friend.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Update on previous typing:
    @mfckr ILE-Ti

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

May I remind everyone that being a Bible thumping moralist does not make one a Delta or an NF. I bet you have a “Jesus On Board!” bumper sticker on your soccer mom mini van too!

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

May I remind everyone that being a Bible thumping moralist does not make one a Delta or an NF. I bet you have a “Jesus On Board!” bumper sticker on your soccer mom mini van too!
    Yeah that's true. Im ESI possibly and I don't really even believe in universal objective morality. It's a relative thing to me. I think there's too much suffering in the world though.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

esi is some exalted type on this forum... what is true abt any of this crap? TELL ME.

why should i believe ANY OF THIS?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

esi is some exalted type on this forum... what is true abt any of this crap? TELL ME.

Ah. People say that it is this emotional hardass super hero with super human artistic and athletic talent who is also totally incapable of understanding novel ideas. I mean that is just...
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ESI is exalted? That's new to me.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@flames I got another “vibe like Lydia” comment tonight, only from a past photo (teen years), but still! I thought that was neat, reminded me of what you said here <3

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    I'm not sure it qualifies as a date, but one time I was chilling at my guy college buddies' house they shared and their friend one of them wished I would date showed up from the neighboring state to stay a few days, and we kissed on a couch for three hours or something. I'm not sure that was a date, but that was free. They were right. We did like each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    But I thought about falling asleep next to him, and I just whipped out my phone and texted and asked if I could sleep at his house, and he arrived at the screen door clearly having woken up to let me in and said that would be fine. And we just immediately went to sleep. No joke.
    the talking syle reminds a flood, not a discrete talking of J
    with her emotionality approach to influence people, results P-F

to previous possibility of EIE mb added P-Fe types

+
    some addon
    Last edited by Sol; 09-05-2020 at 12:20 PM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    with her emotionality approach to influence people, results P-F to previous possibility of EIE mb added P-Fe types
    I'm not trying to write with any structure in the quote your pulled here. I'm telling a story right as I fall asleep on an internet forum where I'm having fun after one of the most stressful weeks of my life. I am just translating through my broken keyboard a story I would tell irl to drunk, tired people. I know it's daytime for you at that point, Sol, but it ain't over here.

All day I am writing, looking for clarity and structure.

I have to meet with two different Boards in one week to present two different projects (one of which took me 6 months); be on 6 planes in a week; transition from working full-time irl, another job part-time remotely, and doing school remotely full-time, concurrently, to wrapping up projects I don't have time to wrap up. I have to code my coworker's data in VBA. I have to have my house cleaned up for an annual inspection, and I have to apply for a research grant.

All I do is stress this week.

ENTJs present important things in logical sequence. This thread was a 'tell me a story or give me an idea' thread. I'm not going to tell a story under the laid-back title 'what was your cheapest, most low effort date?' with cogency as I fall asleep. I'm not trying to reveal anything that needs ordering of thoughts or that is complex. It's a hazy memory I'm sharing. And it's on a relaxed thread. And I'm falling asleep, during a month like this, Sol.

You're typing stress, not a personality.

I've been typed...a lot. I'm gamma. I'm vortical synergetic. I supervise IEIs. I am beneficiary and supervisee to deltas. I have a lotta ILE buddies through uni. We end up clashing over Fi. I was raised by a Ne-heavy parent who homeschooled me and with whom I'm used to having very speedy conversations.

I know EIEs. I'm not one. I know LIEs. I see them like you see an identical. I'm clearly in the same club as the NTs in my life. EIE are people I can feel a kinship and admiration for, but the way they think is foreign to me.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually agree with you on this one.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't think she's trying to influence people emotionally at all.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People typing nana F is a commonplace. Tho usually Fi types, not Fe types.
    What's your point?

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Panda View Post
    What's your point?
    What's your point?

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    What's your point?
    Nice Avi. I like it. The blue background and the dull gold really go well together, a striking contrast.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Try IEE. I've typed her as IEE since I first talked to her.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, I am back for more action. I have successfully abused a magical substance that has given me an energy boost so my first thought was “Let’s finally give the 16t people the attention they deserve”.

@Baboooshka I am thrilled that you’ve made up your mind in regards to my type. I value your opinion. As for you: NF type is unquestionable. I feel like you are the type of person to sit on your patio listening to Kate Bush and sipping tea and only a gay NF would be caught doing so. I personally find it difficult to choose between IEI and IEE but I’m confident that you frequently use Fe and Ne... Perhaps too much Ne for a Ne Ignoring type which is why I’ve leaned towards IEE in the past. On the other hand, I think you care too much about Fe for it to be unvalued. I want to bring up a possibly controversial third type for you taking all of this information into account: SEI???!!!! That could fit because you would value both Fe and Ne, but that typing would also be problematic due to being base sensing... You have an ethereal quality to you, as if you are sitting on a cloud and watching life whenever you feel like it rather than actively participating in it. You are also probably confused as to how I can see two almost opposite types in you (IEE vs. SEI). I believe Fe egos can mimic various types due to the nature of Fe. So, with a gun pointed to my head, I will type you as IEI-Fe.

@Duschia You are still relatively new... Well, you’ve been here several months but you are still new to me. I’m going to be honest and say that I have a hard time noticing and keeping track of people on here when they do not have an avatar and signature attached to their name. I know that sounds weird & crazy but much of how someone expresses themselves through a familiar image goes into my process of typing them. I need someone to stand out for me to truly pay attention and this may be Fe and/or Se related on my part. You come off as rather serious and by the book to me so I am inclined to type you as Te ego. I’m also going to nickname you “Douche” because of your username.

@shotgunfingers You are also fresh in my mind but you are fairly outspoken or, a better word for it, expressive. You seem to be bursting with a playful, childlike energy and never seem to have a serious moment. I think it’s an easy ILE for you.

@Aaron Something You are a young, budding IEE who has not yet matured. Sorry, that sounded a smidge condescending, I am likely further behind in my development than you are. Male IEEs tend to be harder to read and like to mask their NF souls. In the world we live in, this is sometimes necessary. You vibe similar to Mr. shotgunfingers but with more spice. I think the Fi/Te valuing is visible.

@Nymphaeales sister!!! I know deep down that we are kindred spirits. It’s an easy EIE for you. I feel like many people have the idea that EIEs wear several masks that they switch whenever need be, but to me they really have just *one* face that is stretchy enough to change form as needed. The constant shape shifting is generally too smooth to notice. You change your image on here regularly as I used to until I set it in stone. You remind me of another poster on here, Aylen, though extraverted and scattered. I believe you are quite intelligent and full of potential.

@kingslayer You sort of vibe as an outside character who pops in here out of boredom. Basically, I get the feeling that you have an active life outside of here unlike many. Yes 16t members, it’s time to get a life! I see no reason to doubt SLE. Let’s crack open a few beers.

I hope this post has covered everyone. Now please let my soul Rest In Peace and type me!!! I realize it might be more of an effort to type me considering that I abuse drugs and am plagued with mental illness but I promise it’ll be worth it. Ya know ya wanna type me.
    Haha sounds right. Ty sir

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Aramas
    take a look on an interesting art-creative group of conflictors. the one in orange is EIE and "Holms" is SLI. so 1st may fit to your LSI possibility and 2nd to your SLI preference of IR sorting

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Aramas
    take a look on an interesting art-creative group of conflictors. the one in orange is EIE and "Holms" is SLI. so 1st may fit to your LSI possibility and 2nd to your SLI preference of IR sorting
    Umm what? Matthew Lawrence is a better EIE than orange dude haha. I'm not really into either of them. I think your IR test is a bit flawed because it assumes people know what they want.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Aramas
    You should have sent me this video instead: https://youtu.be/YL3JtgWVTaY

Gives a better impression of both guys. More time with the SLI. As far as how I feel about them? About the same as most other people. SLI might be more dick suckable.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thought just occurred that Matthew Lawrence is IEI in which case the parental attraction theory I crapped on in another place on this forum might be true.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@nanashi - ENTj/LIE, no doubt on that one
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10 years ago Beautiful Sky thought I valued Si after seeing me online for a hot minute.
    Pinocchio thought I was ILE https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...hlight=nanashi

Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post @nanashi: I was with my eyes on you, I though you might disappear. I'm interested because:
    - I think you're an ILE and I find that exciting, I mean to meet ILE females (yes, I know others IRL but busy and not interested in the field anyway).

But their reasoning was done based on a few seconds of impressions and in not understanding my intentions.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm kind of curious to see how you relate to @NightHawk , another woman who types herself LIE. I was doubtful and thought she used more Fe (or Fe demo) as well, but I've noticed some... value similarities? I could be way off, just kind of curious. It seems LIE women can often present much differently than their male counterpart.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok. My last comment.
    I just think you are way too Ti > Fe. So it's easier for me to think that what you think is Mobilizing Ti is auxiliary and less developed Ti.

But if you are saying you don't have strong Ti, I agree one can adapt to seem good at it.

So, I won't insist on my typing for you.

Hope you all the best
    @Megatrop

Yes, of course I seem Ti>Fe. That's because we are on a socionics forum where we are discussing a very special narrow field. I am not the same in real life.

I am not even trying to give an accurate picture of myself here. I am just here to talk some socionics.

People here have typed me LII in the past.

I don't mind you typing me as a thinking type. It is interesting and entertaining to see how I might create a false impression of myself.

Regarding my Ti: I can produce something that looks like strong Ti in some intellectual field that I am familiar with when I can express myself in writing and I have lots of time. In real life situations I suck at it, although I am usually somewhat oriented towards it.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    I'm kind of curious to see how you relate to @NightHawk , another woman who types herself LIE. I was doubtful and thought she used more Fe (or Fe demo) as well, but I've noticed some... value similarities? I could be way off, just kind of curious. It seems LIE women can often present much differently than their male counterpart.
    I only interacted with her briefly. She seemed a tad younger but a lot like me in personality. There's a frankness there. Very close psychological distance when communicating that LIE are known for. She has more SLE vibe than I often do (though I don't see her as not-LIE). I think there are some family culture differences, but that's normal. I have an ILI in my fam, so when I meet gamma NTs, sometimes I note the distinct fam culture but def see a kindred mind.

I feel protective of or supportive toward her, even if we're not closely allied and don't know each other well. Not that she needs protecting.

As to women ENTj presenting differently, I see Uncle Ave's mind, Ashton's mind, and Adam Strange's (though he's Te subtype), as more similar to my own internal way of experiencing the world than I do see any other of the16types member's minds. Those 3 feel like me, to me. Golden, an EIE, felt very different. I was intrigued but distant from her. She definitely had Beta quad values I don't share. She doesn't think like I do. But I recognized the Ej orientation to the world I have. Do I come off differently? Sometimes I bet I do. But I think that is pretty superficial. Those 3 I mentioned and several LIE I know irl through Uni have seen me in a way other people haven't in my life. The brief moments we talk have required the least effort on my part to understand or to reach out. I have a shit ton of friends of every quadra, and I appreciate what they bring to my life, but the sense of being seen or recognized is one I experience with LIEs.
    Last edited by nanashi; 12-11-2020 at 07:23 AM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Synchrony View Post
    I could definitely see how you value Fi. I can get why you speak up when people offend your morals. But as a Fe base myself, I rarely feel the need to speak up unless there are potential social implications of how it might impact others because from my perception, morality is fairly relative to culture/background, etc. There are very few things that I would consider objectively morally bad/evil.
    Yeah, and my longest term best friend irl is an IEI who reacts very much the same way you describe. There's a preservation of the group mood. I have that Fi-dual situation and grew up with an EII parent who would just seethe quietly while the mood was preserved. I approach the situation similarly to Beta Ni types in that I ask myself if there is a negative outcome if I don't say anything, but I think NF Betas are talking negative Ti outcomes...and gamma NTs care about negative Fi outcomes. I have seen my IEI bud get really pissed and vociferous about Ti-violating inconsistency that I saw and was bothered by but not bothered into speaking out about....because I was putting my energy into other areas and because I saw the Ti-inconsistencies as due to poorly written (imprecise) but not 'causing harm right then' policies. I woulda designed them differently, but .

Objectively? I'm glad both groups exist in the world. I think they're needed

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Synchrony View Post
    I am glad that they both exist. I was just trying to illustrate how ENFj vs ENTj use the F function differently because you seemed a bit frustrated that others insisted you were an F type.
    I thought that's what you were doing, and I appreciated it.

I just went on to flesh out what I see