Thread: Why not make a VI bot?(Ai)

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Why not make a VI bot?(Ai)

why haven't we made an Ai-bot that does VI?

@COVID 007 you think its possible to make a machine that recognizes socionic type patterns in a video with constrained format? We establish the requirement for the video, make the bot, teach it to recognize types?

Typing would be a breeze hehe.. I should make a website that does this for $.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You need lots and lots of (validly) typed sample faces. And where are you gonna get those?
    who, me?

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nice View Post
    You need lots and lots of (validly) typed sample faces. And where are you gonna get those?
    The list I made is a good source for reliably typed famous people: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ple-Types-List
    Another possible sources are photos and videos of forum members who are sure about their type and others agree with it, Filatova portraits and other examples of people typed by Russian socionists, typings on socioforum etc.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

It's possibly to do an approximation. To do this for videos and nonverbal behavior there it's harder than for a comparision of photos with static face traits. Also algorithms for nonverbal comparision are not clear for typing, as those use the intuition. And today personal computers should be slow, except to use a large network of them.

Also there is a problem to have correct types examples. This can be improved to some degree by a match of several methods. Also a computer may find common traits in the whole material and such mb to improve the typing, if to suppose that the correct type has the most presence compared to all other types in the material.

Among available at now and some related are image search engines as yandex. This may help to notice people having similar types. As to notice a similarity between people having more common traits is easier, so this makes easier to notice ones which have not only similar faces but also similar types. Also the algorithms which analyse general similarity of images, but take into account facial expressions to some degree.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You only need a few million or more confirmed typings for the AI. Then typing will be a breeze.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We already have one: Kill4Me.
    People aren't very satisfied with the results though