456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Default Article: Defining Specialized Logical Functions by V. Gulenko

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone want to help me define these more in depth?
    I believe that this information can be very useful to type people adequately.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xpauzed View Post
    Does anyone want to help me define these more in depth?
    Jung's and Augustinavichiute's hypotheses are the only what you should trust to. A part of this as Reinin's traits is baseless there.

> I believe that this information can be very useful to type people adequately.

The usage of doubtful baseless fantasies which high probably are incorrect will reduce the chance to identify types correctly. While basic theory should be enough to identify types good - it just needs practical training in this like in anything.

Make a typing theme. To understand correctly own type is useful to understand the theory.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Xpauzed, thanks for bringing up an excellent article I had not seen! I have very little time to analyze it or write about it though right now though, so I can't help there. Sol is quite sour on Reinins; my view is completely different. I have found Reinins consistently useful. I favor pretty much everything Gulenko writes anyway. (Sol, not so much - and he has other favorites).

[I updated my profile name as that sure describes me.

"Types that think holographically are able to encompass the entire structure as whole but without specifics. This logic is compensatory - it fills in missing links in a structure."

Exactly.

_____
    I was inspired by Gulenko to edit my profile name!
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 10-10-2020 at 09:33 PM.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol: you are truly this, and it shows in your writing: "The logic of subordination, of strict hierarchy. The logic of progression, of implication: if A, then must be B."

You are NOT this: "The logic of integration, of discovery of the original, archetypal function. The logic of propulsion. The changing constantly." Nope. Definitely not. No wonder you think Reinins makes no sense, if you think that is supposed to describe you.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Somehow @Sol's answer seemed predetermined... I rest my case.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, main problem here is that the author himself is logic base. This means that it also neglets varieties in perspectives. Logical statement is where they listen most attentively.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    you are truly this, and it shows in your writing: "The logic of subordination
    Gulenko writes a lot of baseless heretical nonsense. Partly there is a fiting.

My subordination on the forum mainly follows from objective relation to knowledge in its theme. I have the experience higher than most you may meet here and read better sources than English talkers. While I have no high respect to formal subordination and prefer the truth above that - not what Ti valued types do, in common. Not much I like any rules - as prefer the reason and the usefulness, notice how rules are inappropriate in some situations. I never liked math, so had grades in it. I'm not attracted to finding laws to link anything with anything, I'm accented on more practical.
    Also I'm not shy and quiet introvert. I easily make contacts with people and mostly open to talk with them.
    And most important are IR - I do not fit to Fe valued types as feel better from Fi valued people while Fe annoy me often and make tired. I recommend to check my bloggers lists to understand what people I like more - you may suppose their types yourself and I suspect it will not be that most my Fi are Fe in your perception (I typed them by nonverbal VI, you may try it too). Without IR I'd could to have doubts too as types are close and tests gave me LSI mostly.
    Anyway, VI is very important to understand the type - it would be useful to talk with me IRL or to see a video to understand better my types related traits. And good to have not far LSI to compare us.

> The logic of integration

I like to gather many facts to understand the whole picture or to choose the best.

> discovery of the original

new discoveries is closer to N, but not T

> The logic of propulsion.

I have no problem or aversion to describe algorithms and a process - how to do something. For example, I wrote short texts how to use some technics for my relatives: step by step manuals.

> The changing constantly

significantly relates to Ni

> No wonder you think Reinins makes no sense

Reinin's traits are baseless.
    And partly contradict to normal theory. For example, a fact relates to Te - objective trait of the reality. But fact is static info - it's not about dynamic or something in a process.

-

I think your type as J and hope to see your video to understand it better. You may pm your video sometimes. Mb you are base Fi and I'd found you charming. Your texts seem some casual so ESI has higher chance among those.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Gulenko writes a lot of baseless heretical nonsense. Partly there is a fiting.

My subordination on the forum mainly follows from objective relation to knowledge in its theme. I have the experience higher than most you may meet here and read better sources than English talkers. While I have no high respect to formal subordination and prefer the truth above that - not what Ti valued types do, in common. Not much I like any rules - as prefer the reason and the usefulness, notice how rules are inappropriate in some situations. I never liked math, so had grades in it. I'm not attracted to finding laws to link anything with anything, I'm accented on more practical.
    Also I'm not shy and quiet introvert. I easily make contacts with people and mostly open to talk with them.
    And most important are IR - I do not fit to Fe valued types as feel better from Fi valued people while Fe annoy me often and make tired. I recommend to check my bloggers lists to understand what people I like more - you may suppose their types yourself and I suspect it will not be that most my Fi are Fe in your perception (I typed them by nonverbal VI, you may try it too). Without IR I'd could to have doubts too as types are close and tests gave me LSI mostly.
    Anyway, VI is very important to understand the type - it would be useful to talk with me IRL or to see a video to understand better my types related traits. And good to have not far LSI to compare us.

> The logic of integration

I like to gather many facts to understand the whole picture or to choose the best.

> discovery of the original

new discoveries is closer to N, but not T

> The logic of propulsion.

I have no problem or aversion to describe algorithms and a process - how to do something. For example, I wrote short texts how to use some technics for my relatives: step by step manuals.

> The changing constantly

significantly relates to Ni

> No wonder you think Reinins makes no sense

Reinin's traits are baseless.
    And partly contradict to normal theory. For example, a fact relates to Te - objective trait of the reality. But fact is static info - it's not about dynamic or something in a process.

-

I think your type as J and hope to see your video to understand it better. You may pm your video sometimes. Mb you are base Fi and I'd found you charming. Your texts seem some casual so ESI has higher chance among those.
    Charming, I'll take that! : ) My mom was ESI and I took care of her some years til the end and I often reminded myself I was handicapped at understanding her, so I tried harder. In Heaven I will fully "see" her and understand her and I am looking forward to that. There were many things I admired about her, especially that she gave me and my brothers a stable childhood and a secure home.

I can see why you might say J because that has to be very developed in my work as a teacher... and my Mom instilled J values... But truly I am a P and it is a struggle constantly trying to live J values... but my husband helps a lot! And I need daily help. Not only with my functioning, my getting out the door with everything I need at an early hour, but work stuff I bring home. He is all in. Tonight I was rather freaking out about stuff I have to download and update and he was doing it for me. Also he organizes my student work online. I need support to do it all. He is retired so that is his "job".... that, and working on our house, a never-ending project. But it works. Apparently, 2 P's = 1 J