Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Splendid Socionics Test (Reboot)

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default The Splendid Socionics Test (Reboot)

The Splendid Socionics Test

If I link you to this thread, it is because I currently consider it the most reliable way of "me" typing you: although of course the test is self-reporting and also, I only put the test together. I consider self-typing via such an analysis to be the most reliable method of determining your type, for most people, and do not consider my subjective impressions, (especially of people I do not know very well), to be so useful.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Okcupid/Helloquizzy deleted all their tests a few months ago, so I needed to find somewhere else to upload the test. The place I found unfortunately does not allow five options on the free version of their test tool, so I had to get rid of the neutral/skip option. I suggest that you copy and paste your answers for later analysis if you wish. This test is also limited in that it does not give you your score for the various types: it just gives you one result.

The test has fewer questions than the previous edition (four questions were merged together into two, and one temperament question was removed). The scoring is also slightly different and I corrected one scoring error.

The discussion for the previous edition of the test can be found here.

The test in its present format is not especially aesthetically pleasing, partly because I find it difficult to successfully tinker with the various settings.

It would be good if the link for this thread could replace the old link in the Socionics Tests thread (@mu4 @silke) (Thanks!).

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got LII, which is quite accurate (I'm either LII or ILI). I liked the questions, but the layout of the test on my phone was not good, so I had to zoom each answer to read it. I'm going to re-take it this afternoon, hopefully on my laptop. By the way, not a bad test.
    KEEP IT LIGHT AND KEEP IT MOVING

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got ILE, which is correct. Because of the lack of the neutral option this test was a bit different (less predictable), it just forces sometimes to choose the "the least unlike you" option. I like the description at the end, quite brief, but long enough to cover the gist.
    It would be great if the sentences such as "ILEs interact most favorably with SEIs." had a link to a similar succinct SEI description (Idk if it's technically possible on that platform). Pretty good test overall.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI ... maybe

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Interesting test, I was sure I'd get a logical type considering my choices. But still IEI, whether you like it or not.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

ESI.
    As I was answering the questions I found myself relating to a lot of the Si/Ti/Ne seeking descriptions and I was halfway expecting the result to be SEI.

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SLI

Ulysses S. Grant

SLIs are naturally good at knowing what kinds of activities and stimuli will produce which sensations and physical states in themselves and the people around them. [...]

Why do I always get bearded men as a result?
    Nice test though. I like the detailed questions.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Teapot View Post
    Why do I always get bearded men as a result?
    Don't worry IEE will guide you to discover your inner bearded man.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    RLOEI 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI. I recognized where all of the descriptions came from and what they were supposed to be describing though, so there may have been some unconscious bias.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ok, that test was painfully obvious

Attachment 10867

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ILI[COLOR=rgba(20, 98, 204, 0.54)][/COLOR]

Isaac Newton

ILIs often have well-developed imaginative abilities, frequently engaging in mental wanderings. They can spend a great deal of time simply thinking and may appear to live 'in their heads'. They can be prone to excessive daydreaming, creation of intricate inner worlds or universes, or considering the past or future. ILIs may even have novelistic tendencies with the ability to create intricate plots, characters and places. ILIs, however, are not necessarily inclined to share their imagination with others.

ILIs interact most favorably with SEEs.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

IEI

Edgar Allan Poe

IEIs perceive, process, and produce information concerning trends and patterns over time most intensively. They constantly and inadvertently make judgments, assessments, and assumptions about relationships based on what they see as recurring trends from past behavior.

They tend to understand the underlying dynamics of situations, people, etc., but may not be able to readily verbalize these insights since they are so internal and conceptual. IEIs are very imaginative people who tend to be mystical and dreamy. Their gentle demeanor does not cast them as particularly rebellious, but their obscure desires are often a far cry from those of the typical person.

IEIs interact most favorably with SLEs.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    I got LII, which is quite accurate (I'm either LII or ILI). I liked the questions, but the layout of the test on my phone was not good, so I had to zoom each answer to read it. I'm going to re-take it this afternoon, hopefully on my laptop. By the way, not a bad test.
    ah, that's unfortunate about it not being good via mobile devices.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aisa View Post
    It would be great if the sentences such as "ILEs interact most favorably with SEIs." had a link to a similar succinct SEI description (Idk if it's technically possible on that platform). Pretty good test overall.
    That's a good idea - I'll do that at some point. (I don't want to do it immediately, as I'm not sure if being in editing mode would mess it up for people currently taking the test).

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI
    alt

Isaac Newton

ILIs often have well-developed imaginative abilities, frequently engaging in mental wanderings. They can spend a great deal of time simply thinking and may appear to live 'in their heads'. They can be prone to excessive daydreaming, creation of intricate inner worlds or universes, or considering the past or future. ILIs may even have novelistic tendencies with the ability to create intricate plots, characters and places. ILIs, however, are not necessarily inclined to share their imagination with others.

ILIs interact most favorably with SEEs.

(For a more complete description, go to Wikisocion.net)
    @Chae this test agrees with you , ok maybe it is saying delta is not good enough for me
    I guess I should read more before making up my mind

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

LIE. A bit difficult to be objective in answering those as I've seen those exact statements before in function descriptions but it is what it is I suppose.

LII

Immanuel Kant

The LII is usually a conceptual thinker with clearly delineated views and ideologies. Unless life forces him to earn a living doing physical labor, the LII prefers to apply his analytical thinking skills to non-material aspects of things: planning organizational structures, developing ideas, analyzing data, and reaching conclusions. No matter what he does or where he works, the LII will have a distinct focus on clarifying thought and ways of looking at things.

LIIs interact most favorably with ESEs.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I actually got LSI here. lol

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

LSI

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Husband' test result:

ESE

The ESE's fundamental desire in life is to inspire emotional well-being. Towards that end he is always in the process of creating an uplifting atmosphere and aesthetic/physical harmony, while generally making sure that people are happy and satisfied.

The ESE is quick to recognize and respond to passion and emotional involvement, stimulating it where there is none and fueling it where there is. He is well aware of his own and others' passions and tastes and likes to do and say things that stimulates and gives expression to these passions.

Husband says often that he just wants me to be happy

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII. I tend to get that often, makes sense : )

TIM
    9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IEI

TIM
    ile
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i got iei

enneagram 946/947

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Thank u Subteigh ~~~~~<3

I got the type with the cool mustache

The IEE is particularly sensitive to and observant of manifestations of spontaneity, social awkwardness, and psychological compatibility or incompatibility. This comes from being able to perceive who people really are as well as their sensitivity to people's feelings and emotional state.
    This sensitivity makes the IEE very choosy of social situations – whom to interact with, what group to hang out with, how much time to spend with which people, etc. IEEs are likely to vocally criticize social atmospheres that they regard as strained, stifling, or stilted. IEEs tend to comment a lot on people's personalities and social situations and share insights on possible causes of people's relationships, behavior, and life.
    IEEs interact most favorably with SLIs.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm SLI. Lol xD

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
    I'm SLI. Lol xD
    Well, if you're an IEE, then you tested as your Dual. That's strange.
    KEEP IT LIGHT AND KEEP IT MOVING

Sir that's my emotional support gremlin ApeironStella's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-Ne 5w4 594 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Huh. I got LII but I honestly was expecting something like ILE or SEI with some of the answers I chose, as I could see what expected response would be from an LII despite not finding those ones closer at times. Kudos.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    Well, if you're an IEE, then you tested as your Dual. That's strange.
    Yes. You know what, I'm always telling the mbti forum im an enfp/istp.. But they don't believe it.

Probably i have developed Ti and Se as well. Like not my major functions but i can use it, i think.

I don't know if it has something to do with my bipolar or multiple personality disorder lol xD

Sometimes i think imma different person and sometimes I'm very happy and full of emotions and kinda sensitive then another day i could be blunt and logical.

That's actually true.. Thats why i think i have split personality? enfp/istp

TIM
    Type FML
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got EII but I have done it before and got like ESI and IEI, must depend on my mood. But more often on tests I get EII..I did wonder where all the Ok Cupid tests went xO

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE

TIM
    SLI, 9-1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Immanuel Kant

The LII is usually a conceptual thinker with clearly delineated views and ideologies. Unless life forces him to earn a living doing physical labor, the LII prefers to apply his analytical thinking skills to non-material aspects of things: planning organizational structures, developing ideas, analyzing data, and reaching conclusions. No matter what he does or where he works, the LII will have a distinct focus on clarifying thought and ways of looking at things.

O.O

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ILI

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It got me right, Good job

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Immanuel Kant

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got SLI when I took it about a month ago. But it was at a time where I was really trying to lower my Ni a bit. It was only short-lived. It's hard to control my monkey-brain.

Plus it's kind of reaffirming as ILI when I worked closely with an LIE and actually started reading his thoughts at one point. It was kind of funny. He says we "think" the same and that it's uncanny.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

SLI[COLOR=rgba(20, 98, 204, 0.54)][/COLOR]

Ulysses S. Grant

SLIs are naturally good at knowing what kinds of activities and stimuli will produce which sensations and physical states in themselves and the people around them. They are highly sensitive to sensations of internal discomfort and dissonance, or when someone or something is aesthetically out of place.

They usually take quick action to remove the discomfort, dissonance, or misplacement so that things "feel right." They dislike it when others deny them of pleasurable material objects and can get quite possessive and territorial when claiming or re-claiming them.

SLIs interact most favorably with IEEs.

(For a more complete description, go to Wikisocion.net)

LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

SLI

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast